rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang travel guide for Chinese dudes (and others of asian origin)

Bang travel guide for Chinese dudes (and others of asian origin)

Quote: (08-04-2016 03:18 PM)Stickman Wrote:  

Yes and no. Agreed that if an Asian guy become the best version of himself that he can land girls of any race with relative ease, but all things being equal he still has to approuch 10x and swipe 30x because of social conditioning

10x, 30x - where are these numbers coming from?

In my opinion, this is a better starting point for Asian men: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jocelyn-ei...27240.html

Quote:Quote:

Whether in forums or blogs, the negative online discourse about Chinese men is consistent with Psychologist Zhang Jiehai’s findings from surveys on “Chinese Men in the Eyes of Western Women”
Negative impressions ultimately dominated as the women criticized Chinese men as “not so gentlemanly,” “poor physique, not enough exercise,” “no personality, lacking unique opinions,” even condemning them on perceived personal hygiene problems.

The study was about Chinese men in particular rather than Asian men in general, but I think a lot of the same criticisms also apply to non-Chinese Asians. I've found that one can get a lot of mileage out of addressing these criticisms. Does one still need to approach 10x and swipe 30x after becoming physically fit, a good conversationalist, etc.? I'm not sure what the point is once you have a regular sex life. You might find yourself thinking, "I'm spending too much time meeting girls and having sex - I need to get some work done."

Messages In This Thread