rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Lessons from Europe
Lessons from Europe
1. Stockholm and Paris are the best day game cities in the world. Paris for the sheer volume of opportunities via cafes, parks, etc. Stockholm because of the receptiveness and the competitive advantage of merely utilizing day game. Both cities have girls that are above average in quality compared to NA. Summer is ideal for both these cities, especially since EE cities clear out.

2. Exotic Appeal and racism are highly overstated. The internet, budget airlines, and immigration have established familiarity between locals and outsiders. You aren’t likely to induce much of a reaction, good or bad, because of your ethnic background anymore. There are very few places where exotic appeal and racism should be factored into your thinking. Spanish appeal in Poland and xenophobia in Russia/Ukraine are the only examples I can think of.

3. Polish girls are the crème de la crème Hooligan Harry will tell you Russian girls are top of the food chain. Mixx will vouch for Colombian girls. VP will rep Japanese girls. I got the mic right now, and I’m telling you Polish girls are as good as it gets.

After being through much of EE, I have come to admire Polish girls. Yes, the top end is limited - less 8+ than Ukraine and Russia. But, they require far less maintenance. They smile, are polite, and are charming. They are fun and fun loving - on many nights here I have seen pretty young drunk Polish girls walking in heels, arm in arm, singing, and laughing like school girls. It's sexy. They are also very open minded and seem to give a guy every opportunity to approach them. Even the rejections are polite. Lastly, they do not expect much from you. They seem to be happy just being with you. They are an absolute treat to be with. Very feminine, polite, and charming…with heels. Can’t go wrong.

I also like the diversity of looks in Poland. Blondes, brunettes, ravens...blue eyes, grey, and brown...fair skin to shades darker...nice range of looks. They also dress very fashionably, I like their style.

5. A distinction needs to be made between EE girls and FSU girls. (EE=Warsaw Pact) There are noticeable differences in the level of importance of money, views on race, demeanor (i.e. how much they laugh and smile), fashion sense, etc. The differences can be significant enough that you may enjoy great success in one region while being stymied in the other, as was in my case. My advice is to find ‘your’ spot. Girls are very beautiful all over EE and FSU; find a place that is a good fit for you. My best fit was probably Romania (I suspect Bulgaria as well).

6.Good looks hold little value in EE/FSU countries. One of the most memorable conversations I had was in bed with a 20 yr old Romanian girl. We were making out and then she stops. She looks me in the eyes carefully, and says ‘you are nice’. I didn’t take it complimentary. I reacted by saying ‘girls don’t usually say that about me’. She explains ‘You are nice. You treat me so nice’. At the time, I didn’t understand what she meant. And I became distracted as she slid her hand down to my cock and took a firm grip. ‘And you have a big dick’ she says. ‘They say if you are rich…nice…intelligent…and have big dick, you are perfect man’, nodding on each important feature. My narcissism got the best of me. ‘What about my good looks?’ I asked. ‘You are very handsome…but beauty is does not matter. Not so important’, shaking her head as she made her point. She pauses for a moment, smiles at me, and giggles ‘If you are rich, you are perfect man’.

Upon reflection, I’ve concluded that what she asserted is not just true, but true in order of importance. 1) Rich – a man who can afford a charming lifestyle 2) Nice – a generous man, what good is a rich man if he won’t extend you the same luxuries? 3) Intelligent – a man in control of his life; makes decisions with confidence (alpha); not a drunk 4) Big dick – self explanatory.

To say EE or FSU girls are all gold diggers is not entirely fair. This is because many girls genuinely appreciate the qualities and attributes that led to your success. At the same time, one has to acknowledge that there isa disproportionate amount of disingenuous girls who only recognize the color green. This may or may not mean anything to you.

Proof is in the pudding - In no other place in the world will you see ‘dating up’ reflected so favorably. Go to an FSU country, and you will be shocked by the sight of busted dudes with beautiful girls. Furthermore, I am fabulously good looking guy, but my good looks did not carry much weight in any FSU country I’ve been to (Poland and Romania were much kinder in this regard).

It is more important to have the right look vs being good looking. For example, white is more disarming, clean cut is better, classic formal clothing is received best (no Diesel, G Star, etc.), eyeglasses will make you look more intelligent. The right look will hold more value than your dashing good looks. This an important distinction

Messages In This Thread