rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ibiza - ask me anything

Ibiza - ask me anything

Quote: (12-26-2011 01:50 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

Hmm.. PE - I did visit ibiza in 2006 with whole bunch of PUAs from all over. The gathering was called Project Ibiza or something. Had an awesome time & learnt a lot. But fact is back then I was too new for the HIGH ENERGY CLUB scene and wondering how one could game there. I realized later during my stay that it was all Energy game. Dance floor etc..

But we all realized one thing. The parties go on longer & later, so at times you might be ready to PULL, but the chics want to keep dancing and not want to go. So, its a very different beast. Given the high energy scenario.. high flakiness.. you could be in with a girl.. and next moment she's gone.. The VIBE is super high energy and haphazard.

Then again.. I was there for a week or so and was learning the ropes.

I'd love to pick your brains more on this and maybe do another trip if I hit Europe next year.

Ha I'm sure some ecstasy could give you the energy to stay longer, have super high energy and great vibe, and really just enjoy yourself at those parties that last forever. I tried it this last Christmas and I got with a girl and she I could tell she was ready to go but I just wanted to stay and keep dancing to the electronic music with her hahaha.... Guess we shouldn't be relying on drugs though!

Messages In This Thread