rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TravelerKai’s Martial Arts Datasheet

TravelerKai’s Martial Arts Datasheet

Quote: (06-24-2016 11:07 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2016 10:51 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2016 09:44 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

^^and what about those Iron fisted dudes who are lions amongst lambs? They also can drop to the ground?

Yes even they can be dropped from a sucker punch or attack from behind, if they are not strong enough to endure the first hit.

I am quite sure Brock Lesnar can be possibly knocked the fuck out if you jumped on him from uptop a tree. Question is, if he somehow quickly recovers from it, what's your next move?

Run Rocha run...

You think Brock Lesnar does fist conditioning training?

I am loving this thread.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but you would likely have to ask him.

If you are trying to be a smartass or troll me, I urge you to re-read the preface from the original post.

Quote:Quote:

Preface: This datasheet is not going to be some Traditional Systems vs. Modern Systems junk that is commonly seen on many martial arts websites and forums. MMA is not some modern system that is better than older systems. There is no such thing as a Modern Martial Art. That is a complete misnomer that lacks intellectual integrity or honesty. All systems have strengths and weaknesses. All systems come from an older system linage wise and/or borrowed from many other systems. Complete systems refer to systems that include techniques for any and all situations. Incomplete systems are thus systems that do not have a technique to deal with a particular situation. This datasheet will not be a sport system vs non-sports system guide. Sports systems do not tend to handle various self-defense aspects well, and non-sports systems tend not to train their fighters to have the athleticism required to handle themselves against powerful opponents. Ultimately, it is up to the individual fighter to close any and all gaps in their game as a person. It is NOT anyone else’s responsibility for your failures to protect yourself on the street or win fights professionally.
Feel free to ask questions in the thread or send me PMs, but I will not reply to or dignify stupid arguments or inquiries about modern vs traditional or sport vs. non-sport styles, for all the reasons I listed above.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread