rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

my new workout plan

my new workout plan

To get the body you want you need to have specific goals in mind and think about how you're going to get there.

The basic equipment most guys will need to get strong are:

- A rack
- A bench
- A barbell with weights

You say you're broke - the equipment you've listed seems sufficient enough. However if you only have one pair of dumbells and a limited number of plates, then you aren't going to make a lot of progress in the long term.

Lifting weights is all about progressive resistance. I don't think many gyms outside of Bogota and Cartagena would be so extortionate, you couldn't sacrifice a few thousands pesos that you spend on drink to use for gym membership?

To get a flat, toned stomach you don't need to do a million situps I really don't know where people get this idea from. Just do heavy compound lifts - i.e. Bench Press, Shoulder Press, Deadlift, Squat or Clean. You can do this 3 x a week and eat clean, without all the need for loads of cardio sessions and working out twice a day.

Remember - training economy is just as important as training intensity. Why run 100 miles when you can get the same results from lifting heavy weights in not in half the time?

Messages In This Thread