rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What foreigners have to do to get an American visa

What foreigners have to do to get an American visa

Quote: (04-22-2016 08:52 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2016 04:46 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

My experience with the american visa has been very positive. Id go as far as to say it has been the most pleasant surprisingly enough.

Yes they ask 20 questions about me being a terrorist within the application but thats fine. The embassy staff is always nice and the first time they gave me a one year visa then 5 years every time.

Europe however is a pain in the ass.

Eastern bloc youre expected to bribe your way by using travel agencies.

Western europe if i apply for a trip of 2 weeks they often give me a visa that ends the exact day my return ticket falls under.

The americans SEEM to have a better process for filtering which makes them trust their visas more.

You are from Lebanon and it is easy to get a visa? Or you are just screwing around with your flag and username?

Yeah Im Lebanese. have had a visa for the US 3 times now (first time for one year, second and third for 5 years). Never had any problem. I didnt have problems with European ones either but they were always very restricted in terms of time and documents. Last US visa i applied to, they didnt even bother collecting the physical papers (They do have an extensive databank about everyone though, as i understand).

^^^And yes the canadian visa is randomly a pain in the ass. A friend of mine works in the US and tried attending several family events in Canada and always gets randomly denied.

Messages In This Thread