rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone here made bets on political sites? Which ones are honest and pay promptly?

Has anyone here made bets on political sites? Which ones are honest and pay promptly?

Quote: (01-14-2016 10:22 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Also, relevant tax issues?

I looked into my crystal ball, and I am 100% convinced that Bernie Sanders will be the Democratic nominee, and Trump will be the Republican nominee. Furthermore, I think that in the general election Bernie Sanders will beat Trump, perhaps by 5% or more.

I would like to add that I don't vote, am not going to be personally affected by the election result (live in Spain, have passive income, etc) and I don't give a rat's rear end who wins. So I am not trying to turn this into a heated political troll fest. I'm not emotionally invested.

I look at the election as entertainment. And sporting events that I normally don't care about are more interesting when money is involved, so why not politics?

So, I'm thinking 5K on Sanders, several sites are giving 8 to 1 odds on that now, and when I checked a couple days ago, it was 10 to 1.

Just out of curiosity, how are you feeling about your bet now? Did you cash out, or are you just going to flush the 5k down the toilet?

Messages In This Thread