rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should I do after degree?

What should I do after degree?

Pamplona makes excellent points ^^ you can't go wrong following everything he wrote.

I make the following suggestions as a late 20s strategy consultant:

On salary: As a young guy just starting out, your top priority should be improving your skillset. Strive for excellence instead of higher wages. When you're good at what you do, you'll have more work/money thrown at your face than you'll know what to do with. Right now, you have no value in the market. Get the best-paying job you can that will train you the best. Your salary will rise commensurate with your value.

On location independence: I say this all the time, but the vast majority of location independent "entrepreneurs" earn maybe $500-2000 USD/month. Good for an 18 year old kid who bases himself out of Chiang Mai. But as you near your 30s, you realize it doesn't afford you the kind of lifestyle you really want.

Like Pamplona, I think "fine dining" is an exorbitant waste of money. Learn how to cook those fancy dishes yourself and you'll not only eat healthier but you'll impress everybody you meet. Including Polish girls.

And, yea, game is everything.

Messages In This Thread