rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Southern European girls: LTR/wife material?

Southern European girls: LTR/wife material?

Quote: (11-01-2011 01:54 PM)the28 Wrote:  

Usually the case is for women to be promiscuous and bitchy in places like US, and more reserved but sweet in more traditional places.
Well in Athens, Greece you get women who are hard to bang compared to other western women, but at the same time close to the top of bitchy and masculine attitudes worldwide imo.

In smaller towns things are definitely better.
You can always come and see for yourself, but I warn you it's not pretty. For men looking for feminine women, I'd suggest you avoid Athens. There are (very few) dimes but you will not find them without a strong social circle.

I would say many women are like that: They want to be screwed by men way above their league, and prefer to remain without sex if they can't, while being very unfeminine in every aspect of their daily life.
So if you are "hunky" looking, and want to screw married older unfeminine, horny and frustrated women maybe it's good I don't know. Not worth it for anything else though.

You can watch any greek tv show on youtube and observe their body language, expressions and tone of voice if you want to see what I mean.

I agree 100 percent. The sad thing is that i found the girls on the street in Athens to be pretty damn hot. Thats why I would never ever go back. Why torture yourself like that.

Messages In This Thread