rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Woman ordering appetizers on drink dates

Quote: (04-11-2015 12:33 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Now let's go next level. I purposefully meet girls at bars that don't serve food. That solves the problem right off the bat. If 3 hrs they complain about being hungry, I invite them over to throw some meat on the grill.

Depends where you live. There is a lot of towns where it's pretty much standard to have both food and alcohol.

Funny enough a girl tried to pull the appetizer card on me this week despite telling her I wanted to meet for drinks. I did the standard 'I'm fine but you can order something'. I just ate dinner before and was full. She obviously didn't order and said something about that she loves food which is a retarded statement. Saying you love food should be immediately eliminated from the lexicon of every human being on the planet.

At the end of the date she said we have to do this again but we will get food next time. Sure we will....

Messages In This Thread