rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huffington Post feminist tries to scare me with threat of state violence

Huffington Post feminist tries to scare me with threat of state violence

Sublimating her desire to a man she can't help but be attracted to by "telling him off." Classic empowered woman.

The comment thread casts light on the turning tide:

Quote:Quote:

Next, I think you should know that the term 'slut' is fairly archaic."

Sluts love to rationalize why their worth is so low.

Fact is there is scientific research that proves that promiscuous women (aka sluts - are we banning/outdating "promiscuous" now?) are not only toxic to themselves (have mental issues), they are awful for society as well.

More sexual partners for women results in more disorders:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...figure/F1/

I don't understand the challenge. I've read that guys blog for many years, and though he is annoyed with women, he doesn't hate them. You bloggers and your poopie pants articles about pickup artists and their misogyny are tiresome. Always the exact same diatribe. So you don't like his article, what's your counter argument? How would his likely satirical article reduce or not the likelihood of rape? If you were actually a journalist you would answer this question, or at least challenge it, instead of whining that you don't like the guy. You're just proving his point.

1) If you've ever brushed your teeth before going out on a date, you've used pick-up artist techniques. If North American women didn't rate 80% of men as "below average," there would be no need for many pick-up artist techniques.

2) If there's nothing wrong with being a "slut," then why do you have a problem with girls being called "sluts"? North American women are free to sleep with 100 men if they want. What you are not "entitled" to (Elliot Rodger / catcalling video callback) is to have men be more interested in you than the chaste girl. There is no double standard since for a man to be with 100 women, he must have qualities that men and women value---e.g., wealth, charisma, fame---but for a woman to be with 100 men, she just needs to be female.

Messages In This Thread