Roosh V Forum
Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls (/thread-5970.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - thegmanifesto - 08-13-2011

I decided to start a new thread as a result of this one:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1614.html

Where is the easiest place you have ever been to swoop fly girls?

Mine choice is High School Senior Week Cancun (this was years ago. read the thread above for background).

Zero Competition
18 year old girls, many of whom on their first trip out of country
All night partying

I am not exagerating when I say that the only way you could not swoop a cute girl there is if you were trying not to swoop. And even then it could still happen.

There were nights where I swooped two girls in the same night.

Where have you guys been where things were as easy as Sunday morning?

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Vicious - 08-13-2011

Golden Sands, Bulgaria

Many Scandinavian and EE girls out partying in the summer. All in vacation mode. I plucked a norwegian 19yo 75DD the 2nd day after taking a pick from dozens and stuck to her for the rest of the week.

The Scandi crowd has moved on however. But I have a foot in the door for where this crowd is going for 2012.

I'm going to pick my wing for this opportunity carefully. Maybe from this board...

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - TheWolfHowls - 08-13-2011

Would Las Vegas be one?

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Spike - 08-13-2011

Phnom Penh - Cambodia. Got laid like a rockstar there, One time 3 on one day, threesomes and other random shit.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - thegmanifesto - 08-13-2011

"Golden Sands, Bulgaria"

Now you are talking. Break this down a little more. Which months?

"Would Las Vegas be one?"

Sure.

"Phnom Penh - Cambodia. Got laid like a rockstar there, One time 3 on one day, threesomes and other random shit."

Cold threesomes out of bars?

Break it down!

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Entropy4 - 08-13-2011

Are we talking fly girls? Or just girls?

Despite what everyone says on these boards, I still find hot US/UK girls to be easier lays than most countries abroad. They just tend to have really shitty personalities.

I don't even like British girls that much, but every time I'm in London, I ended up getting laid 2-3 times by hot girls who just pounce on me. It may be the accent and the fact that I don't dress like an American douchebag. I don't know. I'd say the clubs in NYC and Boston as well. Last time I was in Boston, I fucked a chick out on Boston Harbor. Had just met her like an hour beforehand. Hot mulatto chick, part-time model. Banging her on the docks with planes taking off over the bay... it was pretty sick.

But if we're talking just any girl (minus the "fly"), I'd say Thailand or second Cambodia... Anywhere in SE Asia, basically. Didn't find many of them attractive though, but god they were easy... and up for just about anything.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - travolta - 08-13-2011

Vang Viang, Laos. You're not going to find too many FLY girls, but there is definitely some talent in the crowd. I worked at one of the bars for the 2 weeks. Vang Viang is too easy, it's almost not fair

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - zanetti - 08-14-2011

thailand for easyness, not hotness

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Giovonny - 08-14-2011

Southeast Asia...duh!! But are they "fly" ??

My votes are Chico State University and Arizona State.

There was even a joke about ASU during the 2011 ESPY Awards on ESPN.

Seth Meyers joked that students at ASU get class credit for having sex.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - pitt - 08-14-2011

Giovonny i was waiting for your comment, you are one of the realiest cats on this forum.

Giovonny can you break down a ds on Chico? I remember you saying black cats may not kill there as much as white cats, do you think they are racist there? Wouldnt a mullato with tight game just kill there too?

Answering: I would have to go with Santo Domingo if you are thinking quality and easyness..even if you aint looking to spend a penny with semi pros, santo domingo is mad easy if your spanish is tight and you look good and you just a mad confident guy. There is also a saying in santo domingo that says that guys that drive dont spend a penny with girls, the ones that dont drive girls will suddenly become a semi-pro..so getting a car there is key if you dont want to spend a penny.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Aliblahba - 08-14-2011

Quote: (08-13-2011 07:42 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Are we talking fly girls? Or just girls?

Despite what everyone says on these boards, I still find hot US/UK girls to be easier lays than most countries abroad. They just tend to have really shitty personalities.

I don't even like British girls that much, but every time I'm in London, I ended up getting laid 2-3 times by hot girls who just pounce on me. It may be the accent and the fact that I don't dress like an American douchebag. I don't know. I'd say the clubs in NYC and Boston as well. Last time I was in Boston, I fucked a chick out on Boston Harbor. Had just met her like an hour beforehand. Hot mulatto chick, part-time model. Banging her on the docks with planes taking off over the bay... it was pretty sick.

But if we're talking just any girl (minus the "fly"), I'd say Thailand or second Cambodia... Anywhere in SE Asia, basically. Didn't find many of them attractive though, but god they were easy... and up for just about anything.

I agree 100%. My experience mirrors Entropy4's. I got the same reaction in NYC as the U.K. Hate on these spots all you want, but there are hot women in both locations. Boston is my next U.S. destination.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Vicious - 08-14-2011

I love NYCs girl-heavy dating scene and I'm batting world series averages when going out there. But... easiest in the world for high q girls? IMO those don't have "shitty personalities.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Richie - 08-14-2011

Easy FLY girls?!!.. If there was such a place I think we'd all have been there by now.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - thegmanifesto - 08-14-2011

"Easy FLY girls?!!.. If there was such a place I think we'd all have been there by now."

Cancun during High School Senior Week from this list still takes the cake.

You been?

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - el mechanico - 08-14-2011

In the us I would say..ok get ready.. Youngstown Ohio suburbs.Boardman, Poland , Struthers.
Overseas it would be Rhodes in summer.

Quote: (08-14-2011 12:57 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Easy FLY girls?!!.. If there was such a place I think we'd all have been there by now."

Cancun during High School Senior Week from this list still takes the cake.

You been?

No.. But I will now. Where and when is exactly the best time to go G?
I'm no longer in my 20s and I have a terrible vision of what is might be like...Would like to here a short break down.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - thegmanifesto - 08-14-2011

Rich -

I broke it down on here before somewhere.

Not sure if I would recommend it for 30 year olds. (I went when I was 24).

Quote: (08-14-2011 01:29 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Not sure if I would recommend it for 30 year olds. (I went when I was 24).
That's what I figured.

There are so many places I have been with hot girls and so many places where it's too easy. Unfortunately I cannot marry the two. Maybe in heaven?

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Giovonny - 08-14-2011

pitt,

Here is my previous post about Chico State University. I would right a more detailed sheet, but honestly, its not necessary. Just grab a drink and walk around town. There are thousands of girls in a 1 or 2 mile area. The downtown bars are literally right next to campus. The fraternity parties are 1 block away. You will see lots of girls just going to the store.

Its a small town but don't worry about racism. Its 3 hours north of San Francisco. Black guys with Game should do fine. Mullatos do well there. Just don't show up looking like you are right out of the hood. Adjust your look and Game.

Quote: (03-28-2011 05:20 PM)pid=48714 Wrote:  

No need for a Data Sheet for Chico, California.

Just walk outside of your front door and there will be girls everywhere. The whole town is like one big college campus. You can go days without seeing someone over 25.

All the action happens within 5 blocks of campus. Just go to Chico State and walk around. There is only one area for night life and its literally right next to campus. All the bars are right next to each other so there is no reason to even use taxis. Every store, market, coffee shop, retail place you go into will be full of college girls. One of my favorite places was the Safeway near campus.

Here are some other observations:

Its a mostly white, rural, farming town, they are not impressed with "big city" type of stuff. In fact, in alot of ways they look down on "big city" types. They are friendly people but they are not impressed with fancy cars, designner clothes, jewerly and stuff like that. Guys that do well here are just good looking white guys who wear jeans and t shirts. Alot of "local" guys wear cowboy hats and boots when they are out drinking.

The only Latinos they know are the Mexicans who work on their farms and ranches. They don't even know what Reggaeton is....seriously!

The quality of the girls is not that impressive. Lots of 6's and 7's. But the thing is that they are all DTF.

You can always find a few girls who are into dark meat (brown or black)

There is nothing to do here excect party and bang.

Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers is from here.

I lived here for 2 years so I don't know about hotels. If you stay downtown you wil be good. Just go out at night in the downtown area and walk around campus and downtown during the day.

Don't go in the Summer cause all the students are gone.

Mixx,

This place is great but there are so many other places like this alot closer to you. I'm sure Florida St. and the UF are good. Think about Athens, Georgia and Austin, TX. Those places are like Chico but way bigger. You will have more options there. Chico is a long way to go just for some white p*ssy. The nearest airport is Sacramento, which is almost 2 hours away.

Its really that simple. Campus during the day, downtown at night. Thats the only data you need. Its a small place, but packed with girls. Mostly white 6's and 7's. A few 8's.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Vicious - 08-14-2011

Quote: (08-13-2011 07:28 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Golden Sands, Bulgaria"

Jun-Aug, that's a about it. The autumn has nice weather but not the kind of heat where you have high-schoolers wearing only dental floss on the beach like it is in the summer.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - thegmanifesto - 08-15-2011

Quote: (08-14-2011 04:50 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

"Golden Sands, Bulgaria"

Jun-Aug, that's a about it. The autumn has nice weather but not the kind of heat where you have high-schoolers wearing only dental floss on the beach like it is in the summer.

Is it the kind of place where you can swoop two girls in the same night with 75% effort?

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - Spike - 08-15-2011

"Golden Sands, Bulgaria"

"Would Las Vegas be one?"

Sure.

"Phnom Penh - Cambodia. Got laid like a rockstar there, One time 3 on one day, threesomes and other random shit."

Cold threesomes out of bars?

Break it down!

I banged about 12 or 13 girls while staying in Phnom Penh. i will write an article for my site about in a few weeks. Its a long story.
Short answer = No cold pick ups from bars but i met all the girls in the guesthouse i was staying. Mostly shoring of pro's.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - OSL - 08-15-2011

I"m sure Phnom Penh has got to be really easy.

For me, Manila was probably the easiest.

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - naughtynomad - 08-16-2011

My latest top 10 for easiness (for English speakers):

1. Monrovia, Liberia
2. Freetown, Sierra Leone
3. Manila, Philippines
4. Phuket, Thailand
5. Lagos, Nigeria
6. Phnom Penh, Cambodia
7. Jakarta, Indonesia
8. Cotonou, Benin
9. Boracay, Philly
10. Kuta, Bali

Easiest Place You Have Ever Been to Swoop Fly Girls - MikeCF - 08-16-2011

El Squid Row in Cabo. Danced, girls just came over.

The Office in Cabo. Sitting with my boys. Two chicks just sit down at the table.

The MatrixFillmore in San Francisco was always reliable for me and my boy. We pulled ass every time we went. We didn't even run game. We'd "post up" by the column in between the dance floor and fireplace, and girls would come to us.

Easier lay ever seen was this: He was outside. A mid-30's (still cute, recently divorced) comes out, starts making out with him. He takes her home and bangs.