Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 07-17-2015

If/when I relocate back to South China this year, I am considering Zhuhai vs. Shenzhen. Only issue is the somewhat limited access to HKIA because it requires a ferry rather than having a mini-bus option. But I like Zhuhai. Still definitely has its share of hookers. There was a well-known news story, well stoked in its fire by anti-japanese sentiment in China, of 100 japanese businessmen taking over a whole hotel in zhuhai for an extended orgy with Chinese pros. So the city has that rep still, and no doubt many of the KTV's have gone half underground, but asian men have been busting nuts like this way too long to stop entirely now. Only in DG have I heard that the enforcement has taken on full effect and force on a more permanent basis.

Since we're not here to discuss p4p, its largely irrelevant. I think Zhuhai seems a good place to base - easy to Macao and pretty easy to HK.

Quote: (07-17-2015 04:27 AM)Jetlagged Wrote:  

If anyone is travelling to zhuhai city, stay in novotel gongbei area. Logistics are fucking perfect, it's in a brand new shopping area that's very well done and quite busy. Day game options are wndlesa, Chinese and western food around, 2-3 bars and clubs, and lots of chicks. Hotel is smack dab in the center of it. Great spot.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - elcidcampeador - 07-17-2015

The whole finding Chinese girls in NYC issue is overblown - it's arguably easier to find girls that are DTF here than in a smaller city in China. You can find them in the same ways you would in China, either online or social circle, and there are plenty of them on Tinder too.

These girls aren't as likely to show up at your apartment and friendzone you, like the experiences detailed over in the Shenzhen thread. Unless of course, you start to call her a model and comment on how beautiful she looks wearing sunglasses like the guy in that video did.

I have had success gaming Chinese girls in Santo Domingo and Alabama in the past few months, all Chinese nationals, so really nothing to worry about for those searching for Chinese outside of China.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - smallpimpin - 07-17-2015

Recommendations on openers/text game for Chinese girls, especially those with limited English?

Eg. "You look like trouble" seems to get misinterpreted.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Brodiaga - 07-17-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 07:45 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

The whole finding Chinese girls in NYC issue is overblown - it's arguably easier to find girls that are DTF here than in a smaller city in China. You can find them in the same ways you would in China, either online or social circle, and there are plenty of them on Tinder too.

These girls aren't as likely to show up at your apartment and friendzone you, like the experiences detailed over in the Shenzhen thread. Unless of course, you start to call her a model and comment on how beautiful she looks wearing sunglasses like the guy in that video did.

I have had success gaming Chinese girls in Santo Domingo and Alabama in the past few months, all Chinese nationals, so really nothing to worry about for those searching for Chinese outside of China.

Other than Tinder, which web sites/apps would you recommend for NYC? I tried TanTan in NY but there aren't many girls on it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - elcidcampeador - 07-18-2015

Momo is much better than Tantan in the US. Wechat is filled with pros in NYC and DC.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Jetlagged - 07-18-2015

Quote: (07-17-2015 03:48 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

If/when I relocate back to South China this year, I am considering Zhuhai vs. Shenzhen. Only issue is the somewhat limited access to HKIA because it requires a ferry rather than having a mini-bus option. But I like Zhuhai. Still definitely has its share of hookers. There was a well-known news story, well stoked in its fire by anti-japanese sentiment in China, of 100 japanese businessmen taking over a whole hotel in zhuhai for an extended orgy with Chinese pros. So the city has that rep still, and no doubt many of the KTV's have gone half underground, but asian men have been busting nuts like this way too long to stop entirely now. Only in DG have I heard that the enforcement has taken on full effect and force on a more permanent basis.

Since we're not here to discuss p4p, its largely irrelevant. I think Zhuhai seems a good place to base - easy to Macao and pretty easy to HK.

Quote: (07-17-2015 04:27 AM)Jetlagged Wrote:  

If anyone is travelling to zhuhai city, stay in novotel gongbei area. Logistics are fucking perfect, it's in a brand new shopping area that's very well done and quite busy. Day game options are wndlesa, Chinese and western food around, 2-3 bars and clubs, and lots of chicks. Hotel is smack dab in the center of it. Great spot.

zhuhai city is very nice and quite clean. It may still lack some of the western options of the big cities but HK and macao are nearby for such things. The ferry is not that bad for Hk. I take the train from guangzhou and few times it's been sold out. The ferry is always ready and open.

Zhuhai still has a population of just under a million but I think it will change soon.

I matched a few very attractive girls from the city on tinder, but my business places me 35 min away and is a total killer. The city has talent, and they speak Ok english.

Macao is nice but even more filled with p4p than zhuhai. Seriously, it's infested.

But you can get a burger there

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 07-19-2015

That is a bold claim. A very bold claim. You guys are coasting off the fact that in the US, many of those women speak passable English most likely, due to the fact they have to go to school here and work here. If you could speak Mandarin, you would get laid more than you would care to talk about if you lived in China.

Chinese women in the US are far more racist, stuck up, super wealthy, and extremely cliquish. None of those issues, with the minor exception of racism is a problem in the Mainland. Even then, what you might perceive as racist is more likely xenophobia instead.

The difference is that in the US, Chinese people witness first hand the never
ending racist drama show that is US culture and society. They quickly identify who is who and what is what on the USA totem pole. Once they identify who is who, they try to fit in or refuse to participate at all. It's sometimes funny watching tall handsome white guys strike out with 5-6 Chinese women in Chinatown where I live. Lots of these women will shutdown a white guy just as fast as they shut down a black guy. These guys think their WGF is good anywhere in the world without needing game. They rarely approach or snag 8-10s here because local Asian guys usually have those on lockdown.

Using online tools for Asian girls is going to get you average looking sluts, bitches curious and likely to flake, or narcissists. If you are interested in getting higher quality Chinese women, you have to work alot harder than that in the US. In China, that same work is literally cut in fucking half. Sluts can be gotten hours after a plane departure.

If all you want is a quick lays from a so-so slut off online tools, I won't judge you nor do I care. There is nothing wrong with that. Just don't give others the impression that they more likely to find quality using those methods as opposed to going to Mainland China itself. That is horribly off base. In China I can find a 7+ and get a date going that same night as well, within hours. That same 7+ could take at least a week in the US. Sometimes 2 months or more. It's just not the same.

As with all the different countries discussed in the Travel Subforum, going directly to the source is always the best! The prettiest Chinese women you have seen in the US, multiplies out more than 1000+ times more in sheer numbers in the homeland. No local Chinese big dog in the community will have his thumb on her either. The source has zero equal.

Shit, even the old Chinatown in NYC is mostly Cantonese people anyway. All the Mandarin speaking Chinese hang out in the mainland style restaurants scattered around Midtown area. So if you don't even want Cantonese women, day gaming in Chinatown makes absolutely no sense at all. The PUA kid probably does not know the difference nor cares. He probably does not give a fuck. If he cannot tell the difference, that shows the lack of effort and attention to detail. That lack of effort is given back by the females, every single time. They are not stupid.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Bushido - 07-19-2015

Great to have you here Kai. I know who I'm PMing when I hit the Mainland!

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Travesty - 07-19-2015

Pardon me, I haven't read the entire thread.

How much time have you spent gaming in mainland China to make this comparison?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - elcidcampeador - 07-19-2015

Quote: (07-19-2015 12:01 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Quite a bit. I have lived in China for about 2 years in the past, and owned property in China as well. Also a couple of university internships in HK, which I guess kind of count. I now work in VC and am in China 10-15 times a year but based out of NYC. I usually work in large cities - large meaning ones that a foreigner living in China has heard of, from Beijing down to Xiamen. I can also speak Mandarin and serviceable Cantonese.

I don't want to get into a USA vs China debate for picking up Chinese girls, because obviously there is none.

My comparison was NYC to smaller cities, cities like Shijiazhuang or Jinan, where girls in my experience have needed a bit of coaxing to understand that I wanted sex and not a LTR. In NYC the girls understand that when I invite them to my apartment, I want to have sex with them. Most girls in Shijiazhuang aren't going to come to my hotel room without me taking them out and playing nice. And no, I'm not saying that I am batting 100% directly inviting girls to my room in NYC, but they are much more likely to do so on the first or even second date than in Shijiazhuang. Also, this isn't a BJ/SH or even Qingdao to NYC comparison.

I don't think I mentioned quality anywhere, although we all have our own individual standards when it comes to women.

Having a date with a 7+ isn't the same as having that 7+ coming to your room on the first date and fucking. That was my point. Obviously there are more Chinese girls in China. We all can waltz into any city in China and have a Starbucks date or a dinner date or whatever, but that's not what I meant.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 07-20-2015

Quote: (07-19-2015 04:29 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Quite a bit. I have lived in China for about 2 years in the past, and owned property in China as well. Also a couple of university internships in HK, which I guess kind of count. I now work in VC and am in China 10-15 times a year but based out of NYC. I usually work in large cities - large meaning ones that a foreigner living in China has heard of, from Beijing down to Xiamen. I can also speak Mandarin and serviceable Cantonese.

I don't want to get into a USA vs China debate for picking up Chinese girls, because obviously there is none.

My comparison was NYC to smaller cities, cities like Shijiazhuang or Jinan, where girls in my experience have needed a bit of coaxing to understand that I wanted sex and not a LTR. In NYC the girls understand that when I invite them to my apartment, I want to have sex with them. Most girls in Shijiazhuang aren't going to come to my hotel room without me taking them out and playing nice. And no, I'm not saying that I am batting 100% directly inviting girls to my room in NYC, but they are much more likely to do so on the first or even second date than in Shijiazhuang. Also, this isn't a BJ/SH or even Qingdao to NYC comparison.

I don't think I mentioned quality anywhere, although we all have our own individual standards when it comes to women.

Having a date with a 7+ isn't the same as having that 7+ coming to your room on the first date and fucking. That was my point. Obviously there are more Chinese girls in China. We all can waltz into any city in China and have a Starbucks date or a dinner date or whatever, but that's not what I meant.

Why would you compare a world class city like NYC to places in Hebei province? Hebei people are commonly known as the ugliest of all China to other Chinese people. They commonly make fun of them for looking like they are inbred. That is like comparing talent in NYC to the talent in San Antonio or Arkansas outside of Little Rock. That is a major apples to oranges comparison. NYC should only be compared to tier 1 cities in China. I could even see tier 2 or 3 depending upon the location, like Chongqing for example.

If you have to work in a remote or lower pop location in China, the only real means of fixing that situation is to either train over, fly over, or have them train over or fly over. Everyone that works in remote places do it. That's no different than in the US.

As for keeping LTR hunters off you, gotta channel your inner WestIndianArchie. I kept several girlfriends at a time and they all knew each other. I lost count of how many others cut me off because they thought I was a "play man". I had no problem telling any of them, "Yeah, I am looking for the best Chinese woman that I could make my wife someday." All they did was compete with each other! My wife included. I set the expectations up front. "Look I have some other girlfriends okay." "Are you okay with that?" If not, it was nice meeting you.

Obviously, with 6 gals on my main roster, 3 inside the barn at any time, they obviously did not have much of a problem with it. They all wanted the black man with the muscles at the end. All except 2 took it well when I cut it off. Breakups are never easy, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Being a foreigner with high value can make a breakup a little tougher, but it's not a huge deal. Set the expectation first. Just like in the business world with clients. A project went over on timeline or deliverable dates? If you set that expectation with the client before it started, the sting is nowhere near as bad and they are not caught off guard.

All that said, I would probably tend to be alot more careful with a Hebei girl anyway. Hebei people are kinda violent and too countryside ignorant. They are known for attacking foreigners, like that old man from the UK a few years ago. He started it, but they finished, and the police had to rescue him regardless. I would probably keep some main gfs outside the area until I find exactly what I am looking for inside there, if that was even possible.

If you are exclusively pump and dump, that may be an issue as well in non upper tier cities. China is just not good for that. Thailand and the Philippines are better P&D places than China. 3 dates = bang is the standard norm for China. 1 for laowai with skills and expectations being set correctly, but still you won't find it that easy every single time, especially in lower tier cities. The higher quality the girl, the less likely you can get it on the first date like that. Also with how cheap it is to date in China, that's still cheaper than the appetizers in the US, I don't see what the big deal is.

I might have confused Hebei with Henan, but honestly, that is not necessarily a huge difference. One is just south of the other and slightly better than the other. None are upper tier city destinations either. It does not change my point at all. You just cannot compare NYC to any of those provinces in any way shape or form.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 07-20-2015

I don't think my experiences there are typical in the least. I've asked a few guys and they've all said that once they have gotten a girl to their apartment that the kill has been confirmed.

I am having trouble with comfort or some other aspect of game. The friendzoning in my aprtment is definitely new to me. I usually at least get a weak handjob back in america. [Image: tard.gif]

Ha, but yeah,I don't think we want to give guys the impression that girls are likely to show up at their spot and then pull this bullshit.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Brodiaga - 07-20-2015

Quote: (07-18-2015 09:55 AM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Momo is much better than Tantan in the US. Wechat is filled with pros in NYC and DC.

Tried to download Momo, then deleted, frigging thing is in Chinese only (duh!).

Quote: (07-20-2015 08:05 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2015 04:29 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Why would you compare a world class city like NYC to places in Hebei province? Hebei people are commonly known as the ugliest of all China to other Chinese people. They commonly make fun of them for looking like they are inbred. That is like comparing talent in NYC to the talent in San Antonio or Arkansas outside of Little Rock. That is a major apples to oranges comparison. NYC should only be compared to tier 1 cities in China. I could even see tier 2 or 3 depending upon the location, like Chongqing for example.

If you have to work in a remote or lower pop location in China, the only real means of fixing that situation is to either train over, fly over, or have them train over or fly over. Everyone that works in remote places do it. That's no different than in the US.

As for keeping LTR hunters off you, gotta channel your inner WestIndianArchie. I kept several girlfriends at a time and they all knew each other. I lost count of how many others cut me off because they thought I was a "play man". I had no problem telling any of them, "Yeah, I am looking for the best Chinese woman that I could make my wife someday." All they did was compete with each other! My wife included. I set the expectations up front. "Look I have some other girlfriends okay." "Are you okay with that?" If not, it was nice meeting you.

Obviously, with 6 gals on my main roster, 3 inside the barn at any time, they obviously did not have much of a problem with it. They all wanted the black man with the muscles at the end. All except 2 took it well when I cut it off. Breakups are never easy, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Being a foreigner with high value can make a breakup a little tougher, but it's not a huge deal. Set the expectation first. Just like in the business world with clients. A project went over on timeline or deliverable dates? If you set that expectation with the client before it started, the sting is nowhere near as bad and they are not caught off guard.

All that said, I would probably tend to be alot more careful with a Hebei girl anyway. Hebei people are kinda violent and too countryside ignorant. They are known for attacking foreigners, like that old man from the UK a few years ago. He started it, but they finished, and the police had to rescue him regardless. I would probably keep some main gfs outside the area until I find exactly what I am looking for inside there, if that was even possible.

If you are exclusively pump and dump, that may be an issue as well in non upper tier cities. China is just not good for that. Thailand and the Philippines are better P&D places than China. 3 dates = bang is the standard norm for China. 1 for laowai with skills and expectations being set correctly, but still you won't find it that easy every single time, especially in lower tier cities. The higher quality the girl, the less likely you can get it on the first date like that. Also with how cheap it is to date in China, that's still cheaper than the appetizers in the US, I don't see what the big deal is.

Slight correction!!!

As for keeping LTR hunters off you, gotta channel your inner WestIndianArchie. I kept several girlfriends at a time and they all knew of each other.

They knew of each other, not they knew each other.

Blah!! Technicalities!

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Travesty - 07-20-2015

Would it have been impossible to turn that open soft harem into some threesomes?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 07-21-2015

Quote: (07-20-2015 10:14 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Would it have been impossible to turn that open soft harem into some threesomes?

Yeah. They are typically way too jealous for that. All my girls were mostly good girls except one. Even that one semi bad one, would never do that. Maybe if I had the personality or interest for that stuff, who knows what was possible, but I doubt it with all my gals.

The kind of girl matters alot more than actual strategy or technique for getting that. That's the case worldwide, China is no different. I bet I could have gotten that crazy brotha-loving chick with the dragon tattoos and huge fake tits, to do a threesome. I showed a few guys here her pics. She was a freaky and crazy person. If it were not for her Mandarin speaking, I would not have believed she was Chinese at all. It was just way too fucking weird. She was too much for me, I refused to come visit her. She tracked me down on social media or something online, I don't remember. She wanted to see how big my dick was (of course...). I would never send her a pic and she would pout. She was in Beijing too, so in a lot of ways, it really should not have surprised me back then. Women like that are pretty much impossible to find outside of BJ, SH, and HK areas.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 07-21-2015

Quote: (07-21-2015 12:56 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I bet I could have gotten that crazy brotha-loving chick with the dragon tattoos and huge fake tits, to do a threesome. I showed a few guys here her pics. She was a freaky and crazy person. If it were not for her Mandarin speaking, I would not have believed she was Chinese at all. It was just way too fucking weird. She was too much for me, I refused to come visit her. She tracked me down on social media or something online, I don't remember. She wanted to see how big my dick was (of course...). I would never send her a pic and she would pout. She was in Beijing too, so in a lot of ways, it really should not have surprised me back then. Women like that are pretty much impossible to find outside of BJ, SH, and HK areas.

Do you still have her contact information? I'm looking to get my first threesome notch here in Beijing sometime this year.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 07-21-2015

Quote: (07-21-2015 09:56 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2015 12:56 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I bet I could have gotten that crazy brotha-loving chick with the dragon tattoos and huge fake tits, to do a threesome. I showed a few guys here her pics. She was a freaky and crazy person. If it were not for her Mandarin speaking, I would not have believed she was Chinese at all. It was just way too fucking weird. She was too much for me, I refused to come visit her. She tracked me down on social media or something online, I don't remember. She wanted to see how big my dick was (of course...). I would never send her a pic and she would pout. She was in Beijing too, so in a lot of ways, it really should not have surprised me back then. Women like that are pretty much impossible to find outside of BJ, SH, and HK areas.

Do you still have her contact information? I'm looking to get my first threesome notch here in Beijing sometime this year.

Nah I deleted her QQ number years ago.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fast Eddie - 07-22-2015

Not gonna add anything profound with this post, but...

I've been feeling a bit down and lethargic these past several weeks. I'm "on the beach" with my consulting job, so just sit at home from 9-5 doing nothing. No energy for workouts, my study habits have deteriorated, a sense of general malaise, boo-hoo dem tears.

But!

I have been to the local Chinese consulate and will be picking up my visa this Thursday with a return to Shanghai penciled in for early September, so I downloaded Tan Tan just now to get back in the groove and get my mind right.

Oh snap! After 1 hour of matches with sexy 18-20 year old Chinese chicks I my frame of mind went from this:

[Image: Dr.-Who.gif]

to this:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thank god for China! Fuck I love that place.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Zehlendorfer - 08-11-2015

Awesome thread.

Does anyone have experience with girls from Nanning?

I met a 24 year old girl on the internet (a solid 7: white skin, long hair, cute body). On Skype we get around quite nicely. I may say that I actually like her. She wants to marry and have kids. She is also desperately asking me to come soon. I am not sure if I should go for just one girl.

If I do so, I may have more information for this thread.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-11-2015

Eh, going for one girl was something I used to never advocate before, but nowadays I say go for it except make a few contingency plans. Find a few more girls to talk to while you get your visa and stuff ready. Make sure you have money set aside for changes in your plans if this chick doesn't work out. Since you are German your money will stretch very far in China.

Just keep talking to them and keep learning about China and them. The more you talk to more girls the better you will get at it. You must build up prospects or try your hardest before going. If you still have just her before you fly out, come back so we can add more strategy to your plans.

The way I see it, the worst you can do is get there and have a wide open field to work with. That's still 1000% better than others sitting at home doing shit.

By the way how old are you? If she is 24, getting an understanding of your age can help us help you figure out why and possibly all other factors.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Zehlendorfer - 08-12-2015

Thank you for your support.

I am >40, handsome, athletic, solid job, good game. I have been around with various girls lately.

Currently I have 2 FBs (age 25, 29, rating 6, hot bodies) and one candidate with good prospect (25, 8-8.5). So, I have no problem getting a girl.

At my age I have to plan for my future, of course. I would love to have an Asian woman with good genes someday. There is a Vietnamese girl (25, 8) whom I met online, too. She won't be available before November, however.

I met the Chinese girl at dateinasia.com There were no other hot girls in Nanning, who I could line-up. She sent me a couple of pictures. We have been video chatting via Skype 3 times. I would love to see more of her body. Her face is beautiful. Her body pics were not so clear, though, looks fine but hard to tell.

I think the best would be to wait for the Vietnamese girl. There I am 100% sure about her physical appearance. But I just prefer the Chinese look with the pale skin and all.

I think I have an abundance problem!?^^

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Biologist - 08-12-2015

I really need to get to China soon [Image: tard.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-12-2015

Quote: (08-12-2015 05:22 AM)Zehlendorfer Wrote:  

Thank you for your support.

I am >40, handsome, athletic, solid job, good game. I have been around with various girls lately.

Currently I have 2 FBs (age 25, 29, rating 6, hot bodies) and one candidate with good prospect (25, 8-8.5). So, I have no problem getting a girl.

At my age I have to plan for my future, of course. I would love to have an Asian woman with good genes someday. There is a Vietnamese girl (25, 8) whom I met online, too. She won't be available before November, however.

I met the Chinese girl at dateinasia.com There were no other hot girls in Nanning, who I could line-up. She sent me a couple of pictures. We have been video chatting via Skype 3 times. I would love to see more of her body. Her face is beautiful. Her body pics were not so clear, though, looks fine but hard to tell.

I think the best would be to wait for the Vietnamese girl. There I am 100% sure about her physical appearance. But I just prefer the Chinese look with the pale skin and all.

I think I have an abundance problem!?^^

Whoa, whoa now. I see some redflags or issues already.

1. You are using dateinasia. That site is full of sketchy women, greencard hunters, and other kinds of assorted riff raff.

2. You have not seen a body shot of this girl yet you think she is a 7? Better lower that to a 6 so you do not get disappointed later. She might end up in 8 territory but for now stay sober.

3. Never restrict yourself to nanning. China is a big place. You won't find all wife candidates in the same province and forget about the same city. Not saying its not possible but it is not smart to do that unless you know for a fact you like a certain area's women more than others. Like how I love Hunan women considerably more than Sichuan or Beijing girls. For now you don't know a Shanxi woman from a hubei woman aside from cultural differences. Keep your options open for now.

If nanning woman does not work out use the high speed train to get to the other women in the other cities. It's pretty bad ass. If you like pale skin more, check out northern Chinese women. Nanning is very far south, her skin might not be as pale as you think it is. She probably puts on bb cream makeup before talking to you. Most prissy ones do this. Also a show of hands. How many China veterans have met a girl that adds white to her skin in all of her photos? I bet everyone who has will raise their hand quickly. Don't be a sucker brother.

No one said you cannot see Vietnam girl either but the same rules apply.

No you do not have an abundance problem. Not yet at least. Call me when you have 5 wife candidates and 10 girlfriends and you are struggling to keep up.