Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 01-18-2017

Using a middle finger to grab the elbow while she is moving around may be a good play in a way. I'm starting to think higher aggression can work in some cases but even I am still startling girls on the street and I haven't even touched them. I approached 2 cute girls just for shits and grins, while holding my daughter. I had them pretty good for a bit there but did not bother to get their numbers. They live close by so I could do that if I wanted to I bet. I was using Mandarin though, even though one of them could speak a little bit of English.

I think the kino should be followed up with a decent ice breaker and a smile. Something like, Wow you walk so fast! Blah Blah... etc. I would say that in Chinese though, not English.

Thing is they know us Westerners touch stuff and are physical. Mainlanders push each other alot and I got leaned on alot while traveling lately. It's not like they will be scared out of their skin someone touched them to get their attention.

As always experiment on lower numbers before moving new techniques to the Production Environment. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (12-10-2015 09:28 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

A Chinese 10 and a western 10 are different. Like, really fucking different. I've seen what my Chinese friends think is a ten and I think those chicks look like fucking aliens: tall, huge tits, stick legs, no ass, small, round face, ghostly skin, big eyes and a shit load of make-up.

When dudes talk to me about bagging one of those chicks I'm like

[Image: laugh7.gif]

When you're cold approaching a girl you think is hot she might actually just see herself as a normal chick even though in the west she'd get rich American and Europeans throwing the thirst at her left and right. Do not worry about Chinese 10s.

Quote: (12-10-2015 11:37 PM)Mr. Brightside Wrote:  

I think those chicks look like fucking aliens: tall, huge tits, stick legs, no ass, small, round face, ghostly skin, big eyes and a shit load of make-up.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

yup:
[Image: 3_2.jpg]

Took me forever to find, but this was from page 11 of this thread.

I think there is a little confusion in the thread. The above is what I was referring to as a local Chinese guy's idea of a 9-10.

That second gal Putin Closes posted is not skinny enough to be a Chinese 10. Some of them would call her fat. Seriously. They want to see some bones coming out.

Not saying she isn't hot to them, but she isn't a 10. They would like her for the tits though, but she would give off the vibe of a Chinese that lives abroad. Your typical Chinese guy isn't chasing that like she is Helen of Troy.

Our mixed guy from San Francisco is highly unlikely to be interested in these Taobao model like gals. He is likely to chase a gal that is a legit 8-10 from a Westerner's perspective.

Clarification: China has both style of models and pageant girls. Like The ones they put up for local competition vs the ones they send for Miss Universe. The point is that he isn't likely to chase what the locals would beat him to just about every time.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Putin Closes - 01-18-2017

Quote: (01-18-2017 03:22 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

A Chinese 10 and a western 10 are different. Like, really fucking different. I've seen what my Chinese friends think is a ten and I think those chicks look like fucking aliens: tall, huge tits, stick legs, no ass, small, round face, ghostly skin, big eyes and a shit load of make-up.

When dudes talk to me about bagging one of those chicks I'm like

[Image: laugh7.gif]

When you're cold approaching a girl you think is hot she might actually just see herself as a normal chick even though in the west she'd get rich American and Europeans throwing the thirst at her left and right. Do not worry about Chinese 10s.

Quote: (12-10-2015 11:37 PM)Mr. Brightside Wrote:  

I think those chicks look like fucking aliens: tall, huge tits, stick legs, no ass, small, round face, ghostly skin, big eyes and a shit load of make-up.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

yup:
[Image: 3_2.jpg]

I think there is a little confusion in the thread. The above is what I was referring to as a local Chinese guy's idea of a 9-10.

That second gal Putin Closes posted is not skinny enough to be a Chinese 10. Some of them would call her fat. Seriously. They want to see some bones coming out.

Not saying she isn't hot to them, but she isn't a 10. They would like her for the tits though, but she would give off the vibe of a Chinese that lives abroad. Your typical Chinese guy isn't chasing that like she is Helen of Troy.

Our mixed guy from San Francisco is highly unlikely to be interested in these Taobao model like gals. He is likely to chase a gal that is a legit 8-10 from a Westerner's perspective.

Gonna have to disagree on that girl being called fat. More like normal weight, but this is what I believe our SF friend can reasonably pull, if he brings the right game + logistics.

And my local guys would probably not find that ideal, something is off, I can't tell what exactly.

This is a better comparison (with and without make up), this is an actual model for various brands in EA:

With Make Up:

[Image: yL9JJPQ.jpg]

Minimal Make Up: http://imgur.com/a/UJmrv

Notice the drastic difference make up does. And a slight amount of muscle mass, no matter how minute. Very subtle though.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - atlant - 01-18-2017

Clarification: China has both style of models and pageant girls. Like The ones they put up for local competition vs the ones they send for Miss Universe. The point is that he isn't likely to chase what the locals would beat him to just about every time.

Not quite sure what is going on with that girl, maybe just a goofy expression or plastic surgery gone wrong, but based on that picture most certainly no local guy would consider that a 10 due to the weird face - in my view facial aesthetics are more important in Asia than in the West, which is why white girls get boob jobs while Asian girls get their jawline shaved down and their eyelids changed, and it also becomes apparent when looking at white guys preferences in Asia.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Transsimian - 01-18-2017

Quote: (01-18-2017 01:49 PM)Baffled King Wrote:  

Also, a lot of Asian people can't tell that I have Asian ancestry at all. A lot just think I am white. I consider myself Asian ethnically for a variety of reasons but I have been told many times I should stop referring to myself as that in pick up/game discussions.
Hong Kong is better for Eurasians, as you look 'local' enough, but still have that exotic factor.

Eurasians are rare in Beijing, so that'll put off the girls who don't date non-Chinese, and most of the foreigner chasers you'll attract will be no where near an 8.

Quote: (01-18-2017 03:40 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Minimal Make Up: http://imgur.com/a/UJmrv

Notice the drastic difference make up does. And a slight amount of muscle mass, no matter how minute. Very subtle though.
I still WB[Image: banana.gif]

Now, some intel on the competition [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (01-18-2017 03:56 PM)atlant Wrote:  

Not quite sure what is going on with that girl, maybe just a goofy expression or plastic surgery gone wrong, but based on that picture most certainly no local guy would consider that a 10 due to the weird face - in my view facial aesthetics are more important in Asia than in the West, which is why white girls get boob jobs while Asian girls get their jawline shaved down and their eyelids changed, and it also becomes apparent when looking at white guys preferences in Asia.

The facial symmetry is not that important to them. Skinny, pale white skin, tall are the top 3 things they value for physical attributes. I posted about this before in another thread. This is why their women of preference are more butterfaced than what the rest of us chase. We are the ones that chase 8 faced, short girls. In my case, I ended up with one that had a huge rack. My wife is as about as skinny as the girl in white when she isn't pregnant, and her cousin called her fat 2 days ago.

Maybe the Chinese guys you know are more worldly and not as insulated. Like Fortis said in that post, you ask a regular joe Chinese guy what he likes and ask him to point her out on the street, you would be like, "Really bro?" "Okey."

Slutty/whoreish white faced BB cream makeup, with loud eyeshadow, is an automatic +2. Flesh colored stockings? +1. See through blouse? + 1 again. So if she is a base 5 or 6 to them, she is now almost a 10. If she is tall, pale, and super skinny, to go along with all that, you won't have a shot at her. She's as good as gone.

People post pictures of these girls I am describing and make Chinese style memes on Weibo making fun of Chinese men's taste. I'll try to save the next one I see.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Putin Closes - 01-18-2017

Quote: (01-18-2017 04:45 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2017 03:56 PM)atlant Wrote:  

The facial symmetry is not that important to them. Skinny, pale white skin, tall are the top 3 things they value for physical attributes. I posted about this before in another thread. This is why their women of preference are more butterfaced than what the rest of us chase. We are the ones that chase 8 faced, short girls. In my case, I ended up with one that had a huge rack. My wife is as about as skinny as the girl in white when she isn't pregnant, and her cousin called her fat 2 days ago.

Maybe the Chinese guys you know are more worldly and not as insulated. Like Fortis said in that post, you ask a regular joe Chinese guy what he likes and ask him to point her out on the street, you would be like, "Really bro?" "Okey."

Slutty/whoreish white faced BB cream makeup, with loud eyeshadow, is an automatic +2. Flesh colored stockings? +1. See through blouse? + 1 again. So if she is a base 5 or 6 to them, she is now almost a 10. If she is tall, pale, and super skinny, to go along with all that, you won't have a shot at her. She's as good as gone.

People post pictures of these girls I am describing and make Chinese style memes on Weibo making fun of Chinese men's taste. I'll try to save the next one I see.

Having locals point out the hottest talent on the streets in some random Chinese city isn't obviously going to get you anything near a 10.

http://www.whatsonweibo.com/weibo-super-...followers/

Here's a good start. Facial symmetry is a must for any new money business man looking for his trophy wife. Perhaps the average worker knows he has no shot and adjusts his expectations, having a pale wife is good enough, even with a busted face.

I'd say on order of importance: Skinny,Pale Skin, Face , Height (as long as shes not under 150).

You're right a skinny, pale skin, tall girl is going to be over valued, maybe to 6.5/7 at the max, but with a busted face that's it. In any tier 1 city, she's down to a 6.

Now swap a face like the one's in that link with pale skin + Skinny but at 5'2? I bet you most locals would choose the later. Still wont break the 7 barrier. In the US she has a chance to be an 8+.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - atlant - 01-18-2017

Quote: (01-18-2017 04:45 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Yeah I just do not agree with this. Not sure if it needs clarification but when I say "local guys" I mean educated, successful young guys who also go out and get girls, i. e. our and OP's potential local competition. The guys I know here, in HK and in China have pretty high standards, and while obviously there is a preference for a certain look they can differentiate between the wannabes and genuine beauty just fine. People are immensely critical around here. I remember just a few months ago people were trashing the model in a new Jay Chou music video for too much plastic surgery and that girl looked amazing and natural to me.

On the other hand I see a Western guy with a 8+ about once a year here. It's brutal. Blonde tall guys walking around with pancake-faced, stubby-legged imps. Now sure everyone has their subjective preferences (and I am definitely more on the local side of things myself) but the gap in standards still leaves me speechless sometimes. Even if many of the overdone puppets aren't as genuinely hot as they wish they were, they are still leagues above what most Western guys let themselves be seen with around these parts.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Baffled King - 01-18-2017

I don't care that much if Chinese guys consider the girls I like hot. I like in shape girls with great bodies and pretty faces. I've fucked girls who are considered very beautiful by Asian standards and like I said were Z-list celebrities there, like they did a reality TV show or won a beauty pageant.

If a short, dark skinned girl has a great body and a pretty face, then I will be fine fucking her. I like Filipinas and Southeast Asians as well. My ideal girl for this trip would be someone with high status and someone who is rich because it's more interesting for me, so yes, tall and skinny and pale skinned is fine with me. The only thing that throws me off with those girls is in a dark club, they've all had the same nose job etc, it can be hard to tell them apart and I often re-approach them without knowing it.

I'm not worried about my "local competition" and I think language and culture will be my biggest barrier. I'm going to give it a shot anyways, I actually enjoy night clubs and hitting on girls and I usually do well even in foreign countries (Ukraine, Russia).

A girl from Shanghai said I look like Edison Chen, she showed me a picture of him and I laughed and said I was way better looking. I am a bit concerned that a large proportion of Chinese girls seem to go for the pretty boy K-Pop look, I am a bit more rugged and being 6'3 180 and athletic might scare some girls off.

Anyways, can someone add me to the WeChat group (PM me please) and any people who will be in China during late Feb and all of March, contact me if you guys actually want to go out and game. I have to say a lot of people here seem more interested in arguing politics or culture than gaming and this has been confirmed by the handful of guys I've met off roosh.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 01-19-2017

Glad you've written a little more now, BK, first impressions had me thinking you were a stuck up a-hole and hence, I didn't reply to your thread. But now that we're just a bunch of guys talking...

Shanghai probably would be your best bet for Chinese gals, I'd say. Higher sheer quantity of (potentially english speaking) hi-score girls than any other city in the country, and not as dreadfully cold (and smoggy) as BJ is going to be. Some would say you'll be fighting the post-CNY malaise when everyone is expected to be working all of the time - but your targets, 8-10 gals, mostly aren't working anyway, certainly not slaving away, many of them just live in leisure, funded however those kind of gals get money in China - modeling, acting, rich boyfriends, wealthy daddy - the list goes on.

I'd say Hong Kong is also a solid choice, but not for the local gals, necessarily - tho you've said you don't mind short - HK-ese gals often aren't in particularly good shape. Darker, shorter, yea, better put together, perhaps. But they'll be plenty of mainland gals around, as well as koreans, japanese, and SE asians, so I can see the possibilities.

W/r/t the ABC thing, thats impressive to some gals, some girls really get off on it, tho girls at that level who have been exposed to foreigners, travelled abroad, certainly less so than a more "provincial" girl. I think its net-net, a positive. I'd let people know. If they ask why you don't speak Chinese, its just a shit test, and tell them thats one of the reasons you're in China.

Shenzhen is worth a spin - I'd try Mix City Mall (next to the Grand Hyatt Luohu) or Coastal City (adjacent to Hou Hai (后海 Metro stop) for day game, download Baidu translate before you hit China to your phone, dress very sharp. Best looking girls out and about during the daytime ( a different breed always comes out at night, in any city) in SZ will be in Mix City (if they live on that side) or in Coastal City (if they live towards Nanshan/Shekou). Pass on Coco Park/Sea World in Shenzhen - not where you'll see the best looking gals, except maybe, maybe in Pepper nightclub in Coco Park among the tables. Maybe.

I think your true, best bet, is to run through your local social circles back in the USA, and get some introductions to people in each of the cities you're going to visit. Well-heeled, local Chinese who have a social circle you can adopt during your stay. If for nothing else, it will make your time more interesting - you'll actually get away from the trip advisor restaurants and shopping streets and get a better sense of how wealthier locals live. And of course, if you get invited to dinners/parties/art openings, you can meet a better quality of girl in these things. The upside is also the downside, they'll be less wary of you as you've been "introduced" to their circle by someone you know in common, but at the same time, face comes more into play as they wont want to be seen as a slut because their mutual friend found out (or might find out) that they jumped into bed with you the night you met, especially if they know you've no future plans to relocate to their city. In such case, you might need to keep your second meet-up, or even leaving an event together, secret or seemingly innocent (i.e., she's gonna show you the local xinjiang bbq spot (which is probably closed, but you get the idea) and then just head back to your spot with her.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Baffled King - 01-19-2017

The basic skeleton of my itinerary is set.

It will be Beijing for a weekend and a few days, then Shanghai for 2 weeks, Hong Kong and surrounding cities for 2 weeks, and Taipei for 1 week.

I know it might make more sense to just stay in one city but I'm also in China for tourism purposes.

Are any of you going to be around China during late Feb to early April? Do any of you night game?

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions and keep them coming or we can go back to subtleties of what Chinese men find sexually attractive.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - d_hzy - 01-19-2017

Haha, some Chinese guy perspective:

I've lived in the states for a while and traveled all over the world, so my standard is a lot different. But I will break it down for you guys.

Chinese girls hate to be called fat. Say in China, if a chick is 5'5 and she weighs more than 50kg (110lbs), she would be talking about slimming down literally every single day. It's almost impossible to find a white chick with the same height who weighs less than 50kg.

2 reasons: 1. Asian chicks generally have smaller boner structure (waist and shoulder). 2. The majority of Asian chicks got no ass or tits. It would be hard to find chicks with nice ass in a tight jean in China if you know what I'm talking about. On the other hand, here in France, it's the opposite.

So now, I hate when chicks got flat bodies. That's why I prefer other ethnicities. But for an average dude in China who has not lived abroad for an extended amount of time, they like thin girls.

1. All they see is the typical thin Chinese girls. The gym culture is growing, but not big enough to change most guys' perceptions. Most guys watch Asian porns anyways.

2. There is this weird thing in Asia that some guys feel inferior when it comes to dick size. On social media, the most common comment you will see when it comes to asian dude/white girl is a size 0.5 pencil refill is not gonna fit a size 0.7 pencil. I wouldn't say it's deeply ingrained, but its definitely on the back of their mind. That's why they stick with the thinner girls because they feel like they can have better control of those girls. I'm not saying the stereotypes are not true. A 5'3 asian dude mostly likely has a small dick. But above average height Asian dudes are pretty well endowed imo.

Another example, if you ask a chinese dude in private who he would pick between a chinese model and a russian model, in the sense of no social pressure, purely physical attraction. I can tell you at least 9 out of 10 dudes would pick the russian. Simple as that.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 01-19-2017

Quote: (01-19-2017 12:50 PM)d_hzy Wrote:  

Haha, some Chinese guy perspective:

I've lived in the states for a while and traveled all over the world, so my standard is a lot different. But I will break it down for you guys.

Chinese girls hate to be called fat. Say in China, if a chick is 5'5 and she weighs more than 50kg (110lbs), she would be talking about slimming down literally every single day. It's almost impossible to find a white chick with the same height who weighs less than 50kg.

2 reasons: 1. Asian chicks generally have smaller boner structure (waist and shoulder). 2. The majority of Asian chicks got no ass or tits. It would be hard to find chicks with nice ass in a tight jean in China if you know what I'm talking about. On the other hand, here in France, it's the opposite.

So now, I hate when chicks got flat bodies. That's why I prefer other ethnicities. But for an average dude in China who has not lived abroad for an extended amount of time, they like thin girls.

1. All they see is the typical thin Chinese girls. The gym culture is growing, but not big enough to change most guys' perceptions. Most guys watch Asian porns anyways.

2. There is this weird thing in Asia that some guys feel inferior when it comes to dick size. On social media, the most common comment you will see when it comes to asian dude/white girl is a size 0.5 pencil refill is not gonna fit a size 0.7 pencil. I wouldn't say it's deeply ingrained, but its definitely on the back of their mind. That's why they stick with the thinner girls because they feel like they can have better control of those girls. I'm not saying the stereotypes are not true. A 5'3 asian dude mostly likely has a small dick. But above average height Asian dudes are pretty well endowed imo.

Another example, if you ask a chinese dude in private who he would pick between a chinese model and a russian model, in the sense of no social pressure, purely physical attraction. I can tell you at least 9 out of 10 dudes would pick the russian. Simple as that.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Transsimian - 02-12-2017

Could someone PM me the code to the RVF Wechat group?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Baffled King - 02-12-2017

Quote: (02-12-2017 04:12 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Could someone PM me the code to the RVF Wechat group?

same

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 02-13-2017

Apparently they only add guys that have been vetted or vouched for. BK seems to have met someone that met a solid forum member before. Maybe that is enough with your contributions. I could put in a word for you, but I cannot guarantee it. The nature of the forum's high profile issues with enemies means we all have to be alot more careful.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Transsimian - 02-13-2017

Quote: (02-13-2017 11:59 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Apparently they only add guys that have been vetted or vouched for.

Fair enough, I'll wait.

I'll try and attend some Sydney meetups once I broaden and refine my day game.

No rainbow dyed hair and 'problematic' black rimmed glasses I promise.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Baffled King - 02-13-2017

Apparently they only add guys that have been vetted or vouched for. BK seems to have met someone that met a solid forum member before. Maybe that is enough with your contributions. I could put in a word for you, but I cannot guarantee it. The nature of the forum's high profile issues with enemies means we all have to be alot more careful.

I've met tons of guys from the community and a few from Roosh. Please put me in contact or if they want to meet me first when I hit the ground in China I can do that. I have zero interest in drama or politics and I'm purely focused on having a good time and helping others have a good time.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 02-14-2017

Quote: (02-13-2017 08:08 PM)Baffled King Wrote:  

I've met tons of guys from the community and a few from Roosh. Please put me in contact or if they want to meet me first when I hit the ground in China I can do that. I have zero interest in drama or politics and I'm purely focused on having a good time and helping others have a good time.

They have been made aware. They will reach out to you if they approve.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - void - 02-25-2017

How do you deal with the concept of saving face and telling white lies in a relationship with a chinese girl?
Their feminine qualities might be top notch, but I can't overlook telling me absolute bullshit lies and avoiding the truth all the time.
A western chick might feel guilty about it somewhere in her lizard brain (because at least in German culture, truth is/was valued), but for them this is just normal everyday behaviour.

Honesty is valued more in our Western culture, than in Asia. But this is a major deal breaker for me.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 02-27-2017

Quote: (02-25-2017 07:05 AM)void Wrote:  

How do you deal with the concept of saving face and telling white lies in a relationship with a chinese girl?
Their feminine qualities might be top notch, but I can't overlook telling me absolute bullshit lies and avoiding the truth all the time.
A western chick might feel guilty about it somewhere in her lizard brain (because at least in German culture, truth is/was valued), but for them this is just normal everyday behaviour.

Honesty is valued more in our Western culture, than in Asia. But this is a major deal breaker for me.

Hey Void, you need to read this epic thread:

thread-39630.html

I made a few posts in there, but the main one was here:

thread-39630...#pid810841

If you still have questions after that, I can break it down some more for you.

I keep talking to J Sway about resurrecting BB's thread to discuss more of this shit, but I never get around to doing it. He's engaged/LTR and I have been married going 4 years and some interesting things have come up and we discussed more strategies and techniques.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 02-27-2017

Let me make a post to warn any others that think they want to join the private chat groups with the RVF Asia Crew in any capacity.

We are quite possibly the tightest knit group/faction on RVF. We watch each other's backs hardcore like hawks. We do not always agree on every little thing, but don't mistake that for discord in our ranks. If we pull in the rest of the Travel Crew in general, the bond is even stronger.

Do not fuck with us.

This poster wasted everyone's time and acted like a narcissistic 10 year old, insulting the forum, Roosh, and the Asia crew in particular. I honestly do not know why we bother with RSD guys here but it is not always exactly easy to spot them or notice them at first. This guy is hardly any different than that David Bond guy.

Anyway, don't waste our time and be respectful to RVFers off the forum otherwise, being ostracized will be the least of your worries. Furthermore, it also causes groups to become more invite only, making it much harder for new people to find new friends on the forum. Don't be a selfish jackass and ruin it for everyone else.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Transsimian - 03-19-2017

New breakthrough in game: Speak with a Polish accent, pretend to an American and sit quietly and wait.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Baffled King - 03-22-2017

Quote: (02-27-2017 10:26 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Let me make a post to warn any others that think they want to join the private chat groups with the RVF Asia Crew in any capacity.

We are quite possibly the tightest knit group/faction on RVF. We watch each other's backs hardcore like hawks. We do not always agree on every little thing, but don't mistake that for discord in our ranks. If we pull in the rest of the Travel Crew in general, the bond is even stronger.

Do not fuck with us.

This poster wasted everyone's time and acted like a narcissistic 10 year old, insulting the forum, Roosh, and the Asia crew in particular. I honestly do not know why we bother with RSD guys here but it is not always exactly easy to spot them or notice them at first. This guy is hardly any different than that David Bond guy.

Anyway, don't waste our time and be respectful to RVFers off the forum otherwise, being ostracized will be the least of your worries. Furthermore, it also causes groups to become more invite only, making it much harder for new people to find new friends on the forum. Don't be a selfish jackass and ruin it for everyone else.

Are you trying to imply some sort of physical threat? LMAO

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Baffled King - 03-22-2017

My Shanghai datasheet:

thread-61739.html