Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 03:52 AM)Suban Shelvey Wrote:  

TK, Suits et al,

I've seen a few girls that have an appearance quite different to Chinese girls, perhaps say Kazakhstan or Mongolian? They appear to speak some sort of mandarin mixed with something that doesn't sound like mandarin. Not sure if I'm off on a tangent here. Anyway, they are quite attractive, I'll have a go next time in Mandarin.

China is home to many ethnic minorities. I've fucked two such minorities.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 05:28 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2016 03:52 AM)Suban Shelvey Wrote:  

TK, Suits et al,

I've seen a few girls that have an appearance quite different to Chinese girls, perhaps say Kazakhstan or Mongolian? They appear to speak some sort of mandarin mixed with something that doesn't sound like mandarin. Not sure if I'm off on a tangent here. Anyway, they are quite attractive, I'll have a go next time in Mandarin.

China is home to many ethnic minorities. I've fucked two such minorities.

Also, China has 300+ different dialects. That is why it sounds like Mandarin, but it's not. My father-in-law speaks a local dialect from his hometown, that my wife and her mother can speak his dialect back to him, but he does not speak his wife's dialect. His standard Mandarin is almost as bad as mine. So when they are all talking in the same room there are 3 kinds of Chinese being spoken.

When my best friend, who is Chinese comes over with his wife, they giggle at my wife's family's dialects because they are from Beijing and it is the weirdest Chinese they have ever heard in their lives.

My mother in law can speak some standard Mandarin, but the accent is very strong and hard for me to understand most of the time. Both of them can understand my Mandarin when I speak it. Thing is, if they watch the news, TV, or movies they will understand standard Mandarin just fine, so you should speak it to them, even if they cannot speak it back.

Most young people these days can speak standard Mandarin because they are forced to in school. It is harder to find younger people that cannot speak it. You would need to be VERY remote and in a very tiny town to find nothing but dialect speakers that cannot understand standard Mandarin. (at least that has been my experience)

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 11-07-2016

For the reasons TK is discussing, it can be tough to use SZ as a base when it comes to learning mandarin. I feel like I have been explaining this a lot recently, mostly when people ask me about learning Chinese. In Shenzhen, educated people you encounter tend to speak some english. You talk to them in Chinese, they'll answer in English, and that tends to be how the conversation will proceed, especially when their English is better than your Chinese.

But Shenzhen is full of Hunanese and Sichuan people whose first language is not Chinese (in addition to Cantonese, Ke Jia (Hakka), Teo Chew, etc.) These people don't speak english, quite often, so I get an opportunity to converse a little bit in Chinese (unless they stubbornly just try to talk to me in their provincial language (Cantonese tend to do this the most)) without them switching to English. Unfortunately, with many of them (waiters, taxi drivers, the lady who sells fruit or vegetables), their mandarin sucks balls and as a result, its far from optimal so far as learning Chinese is concerned.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - d_hzy - 11-07-2016

I'm from China. For white dudes, I think the best game to play is spot-the-slut. When I was out clubbing in Shanghai, I've definitely noticed that some chinese girls are more receptive to foreigners than others. Your goal is to find these girls through quick interactions.

Things are different depending on the size of the city.
In big cities like SH, BJ and SZ, girls see foreigners everyday on the streets. It shouldn't be too hard to tell whether a girl is interested after talking for 2 min.
In smaller cities, girls would be really timid when you open them, so it will be a lot harder to tell if she is interested at first. I would say take her number/wechat and try to take her on a date.

The ability to speak Chinese makes a huge difference. I don't know if you guys have access to language exchange in China, if it is available, definitely take advantage of that.

It doesn't hurt to befriend cool Chinese guys who speak decent English. In big cities, you will find them everywhere. A lot of them has study abroad experiences.

This is just my 2cents. I don't game Chinese girls so I could be totally wrong. Suits probably knows more about Chinese girls than I do. But if you have any questions about Chinese language and culture, let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 10:17 AM)Global Entry Wrote:  

For the reasons TK is discussing, it can be tough to use SZ as a base when it comes to learning mandarin. I feel like I have been explaining this a lot recently, mostly when people ask me about learning Chinese. In Shenzhen, educated people you encounter tend to speak some english. You talk to them in Chinese, they'll answer in English, and that tends to be how the conversation will proceed, especially when their English is better than your Chinese.

But Shenzhen is full of Hunanese and Sichuan people whose first language is not Chinese (in addition to Cantonese, Ke Jia (Hakka), Teo Chew, etc.) These people don't speak english, quite often, so I get an opportunity to converse a little bit in Chinese (unless they stubbornly just try to talk to me in their provincial language (Cantonese tend to do this the most)) without them switching to English. Unfortunately, with many of them (waiters, taxi drivers, the lady who sells fruit or vegetables), their mandarin sucks balls and as a result, its far from optimal so far as learning Chinese is concerned.

Southern parts of China can be rough like that sometimes. A dialect based on more Cantonese is even rougher to deal with (Like the Guangzhou dialects). A dialect from Tianjin sounds almost like proper Mandarin for the most part.

If you can write or copy paste off your phone, just show the taxi driver where you want to go, so you don't have to deal with their dialects. Like you said, some of them speak nothing outside of the dialect. I once had one in GZ that spoke some English and great Mandarin. I couldn't believe it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Macomber - 11-22-2016

Posting this here, because I think it's relevant to the discussion:

Someone please help me with this Chinese 6 from mainland China, I'm currently dating.

She is 28 years old and in my home town for a year now, as a student. I'm fairly certain, that she is really into me, a judgement based on her general behaviour and stuff like her often giving me the Doggy Dinner Bowl Look, being really compliant etc.

However so far she has resisted any kiss attempts and attempts of physical escalation (I've dated her four times now). On the 3rd date (dinner at my place, she cooked) I started digging a bit into her dating history and she confirmed my suspicion that she is a virgin. She told me that she had two boyfriends in the past, but never had sex with them (despite dating one of them for a year, lol). Of course this could just be bullshit she made up, but it fits with her shyness and her getting really uncomfortable when the topic of sex comes up.
The revelation of her being a virgin prompted her to get overtly logical and she told me that all her female friends back home are already married and that she can't have sex before marriage. She then tried to find out what I think about that and also told me that she is worried that I have other girls.
I didn't have a good answer for that (in hindsight maybe I should've given her the Krauser-line "if a man & a woman like each other, sex is the most natural thing") and I didn't want start negotiating desire, so I just said "I see" and gave her a slightly bemused look.

I know the standard advice for any girl resisting physical escalation is "don't change her mind, change her mood", so next time she is at my place, I will see, if I can get her horny and to talk about her sexual phantasies; maybe share some of my stories with her and see how she responds. I'm also thinking of making the corny move of putting a movie with lot's of sex scenes on.

Generally though I'm a bit confused about the situation. I'm new to game and I'm trying to unlearn boyfriend game, but it seems to me, that a bit of boyfriend game could be helpful, given that she most likely is a virgin and fixated on marriage.

Does anyone have any advise on dealing with this type of situation? I don't mind investing a bit of time into this girl, because she is sweet and I like her, but obviously I don't want to be the idiot who dates a girl for months without any action.

Edit: great data sheet btw! Seems like a must read for anyone going to China.

2nd edit: @TravelerKai: reading through your "Some Game Techniques for this Group (23-28 years old):"-section, it seems to me, that you would confirm, that a bit boyfriend-game can be helpful? Am I reading this correctly?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 11-22-2016

I do agree that learning mandarin in SZ can but tough, but I just see it as Ear-training. For those of us who were musicians once it helps to hear music (language) all the time. I've been having moderate success when it comes to speaking. I surprised myself recently when I ordered tea for me and another foreign friend completely in Chinese. I'm still years away from being a great speaker, though.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Rawmeo - 11-22-2016

Quote: (11-22-2016 04:00 PM)Macomber Wrote:  

Posting this here, because I think it's relevant to the discussion:

Someone please help me with this Chinese 6 from mainland China, I'm currently dating.

She is 28 years old and in my home town for a year now, as a student. I'm fairly certain, that she is really into me, a judgement based on her general behaviour and stuff like her often giving me the Doggy Dinner Bowl Look, being really compliant etc.

However so far she has resisted any kiss attempts and attempts of physical escalation (I've dated her four times now). On the 3rd date (dinner at my place, she cooked) I started digging a bit into her dating history and she confirmed my suspicion that she is a virgin. She told me that she had two boyfriends in the past, but never had sex with them (despite dating one of them for a year, lol). Of course this could just be bullshit she made up, but it fits with her shyness and her getting really uncomfortable when the topic of sex comes up.
The revelation of her being a virgin prompted her to get overtly logical and she told me that all her female friends back home are already married and that she can't have sex before marriage. She then tried to find out what I think about that and also told me that she is worried that I have other girls.
I didn't have a good answer for that (in hindsight maybe I should've given her the Krauser-line "if a man & a woman like each other, sex is the most natural thing") and I didn't want start negotiating desire, so I just said "I see" and gave her a slightly bemused look.

I know the standard advice for any girl resisting physical escalation is "don't change her mind, change her mood", so next time she is at my place, I will see, if I can get her horny and to talk about her sexual phantasies; maybe share some of my stories with her and see how she responds. I'm also thinking of making the corny move of putting a movie with lot's of sex scenes on.

Generally though I'm a bit confused about the situation. I'm new to game and I'm trying to unlearn boyfriend game, but it seems to me, that a bit of boyfriend game could be helpful, given that she most likely is a virgin and fixated on marriage.

Does anyone have any advise on dealing with this type of situation? I don't mind investing a bit of time into this girl, because she is sweet and I like her, but obviously I don't want to be the idiot who dates a girl for months without any action.

Edit: great data sheet btw! Seems like a must read for anyone going to China.

2nd edit: @TravelerKai: reading through your "Some Game Techniques for this Group (23-28 years old):"-section, it seems to me, that you would confirm, that a bit boyfriend-game can be helpful? Am I reading this correctly?

It isn't clear whether she's in China or in your hometown in a Western country as of now, since you didn't mention it, but I'll give you an advice that can apply to both.

If she's a virgin, let it go. Gaming a virgin and dumping her means burning someone else's bride, since you're destroying her chances to get a healthy marriage later.

Unless you're actively looking for a LTR, find a second-hand girl to game. According to some datasheets I've read here that Chinese authorities take this seriously - not sure if that's true, but I hope that someday Thailand starts cracking down on that.

Virgins are for marriage, non-virgins are for gaming / rotation, single moms are for pumping & dumping. 3 categories, 3 different behaviors.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 11-22-2016

^ I'm not sure what you mean by "chinese authorities take this very seriously." Are you talking about pumping and dumping a virgin? He should be fine, but it does raise certain ethical flags, haha. That said if her mom or dad are connected to some undergrounds types you could find yourself in trouble, but that is quite unlikely.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - atlant - 11-23-2016

EDIT: nevermind, missed that you're not actually in China. But I am still not sure why you care so much about an aging mediocre looking girl. Just move on if she doesn't put out after the 2nd date.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 11-23-2016

Quote: (11-22-2016 11:59 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ I'm not sure what you mean by "chinese authorities take this very seriously." Are you talking about pumping and dumping a virgin? He should be fine, but it does raise certain ethical flags, haha. That said if her mom or dad are connected to some undergrounds types you could find yourself in trouble, but that is quite unlikely.

This mostly applies to low tiered cities. Outside of that, you take the virginity of some high rank official in the CCP, local and especially nationally, and you are gambling with your life or your visa at the minimum. Usually those girls know how high the stakes are and are not likely to talk about you with dad. For the ones that do not care what he thinks, watch out. Parents can report you to the authorities for that and get you in trouble, it's just not very likely. Just don't take several girls virginity in a T4 and below city and think you will get away with it.

Underground mostly applies to gangsters/triads. Those are harder to notice. Some of those girls have tattoos and are considered "bitches" by other good girls. Some are are just "fu er dai" (second generation rich). Either way those are toss ups and I don't think anyone can predict what could happen with that.

If Thailand is anything like that, I would be interested in hearing more about that.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Rawmeo - 11-23-2016

^ To my knowledge there is no such policy in place for "ordinary" citizens, but if you take the virginity of a girl that comes from a very wealthy family without commiting to her, they will have the resources to make you pay for it without involving the authorities. As for the royal family friends, you can read between the lines. It's a kind of pressure that nobody wants to handle here. You'll disappear without a trace.

Plus, it's about ethics. Each time you take a girl's virginity, you sacrifice a potential wife for someone, for a not-so-good bang. Better game pre-deflowered girls, since you'll get higher quality sex without causing damage. Before meeting my wife, when I was looking for something serious, I was bummed every time I was getting to know a girl, to know that "I'm a good girl, I just had sex with 2 men before". To which, I had to respond, "I'm sorry about that, but I cannot marry a girl who is not a virgin. Best of luck in your search.".

Girls who have experience are here to give you good sex. One thing that my parents always said is, "you never know who you are messing with". For example, that innocent-looking university girl might come from a family that's from the mafia and will make you disappear. That Tinder girl might be the daughter of a royal family member's best friend. We never know. So for safety, ethics, and pleasure, I do not bother with virgins. Instead, I congratulate them and move on to another girl. I'm happy that my wife was one.

I'm perhaps exagerating some details, but to some extent, there's some truth to it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 11-23-2016

Quote: (11-23-2016 09:04 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

^ To my knowledge there is no such policy in place for "ordinary" citizens, but if you take the virginity of a girl that comes from a very wealthy family without commiting to her, they will have the resources to make you pay for it without involving the authorities. As for the royal family friends, you can read between the lines. It's a kind of pressure that nobody wants to handle here. You'll disappear without a trace.

Plus, it's about ethics. Each time you take a girl's virginity, you sacrifice a potential wife for someone, for a not-so-good bang. Better game pre-deflowered girls, since you'll get higher quality sex without causing damage. Before meeting my wife, when I was looking for something serious, I was bummed every time I was getting to know a girl, to know that "I'm a good girl, I just had sex with 2 men before". To which, I had to respond, "I'm sorry about that, but I cannot marry a girl who is not a virgin. Best of luck in your search.".

Girls who have experience are here to give you good sex. One thing that my parents always said is, "you never know who you are messing with". For example, that innocent-looking university girl might come from a family that's from the mafia and will make you disappear. That Tinder girl might be the daughter of a royal family member's best friend. We never know. So for safety, ethics, and pleasure, I do not bother with virgins. Instead, I congratulate them and move on to another girl. I'm happy that my wife was one.

I'm perhaps exagerating some details, but to some extent, there's some truth to it.

That's interesting. Most girls in China with the equivalent social power, usually stay far away from foreigners (sexually), not so much for your protection but that it is a loss of face for their family. Could hurt them in the party or in business. They live in a bubble and know that they can only realistically select mates from a relatively small pool of people that went to the number 1 or 2 university or the military siblings of certain generals, etc. Chinese call this guanxi or connections in English.

I've mentioned it before somewhere, but it is actually problematic to bring a Chinese woman back to the US that has CCP membership. Not talking about CPP membership just to get a job at the front desk at the local police station. I am talking, bureaucrat or higher. A K1 or 3 visa would be very hard to get in that case. The US State Dept. probably does not want to have to deal with whatever fallout some of these people could cause, which can sometime harm US Foreign Policy at the White House level.

There is a reason Yao Ming can hardly come back here for anything at all and had to sell his house here. He accepted his NBA Hall of Fame induction over video. He is a high ranked CCP member of government now. If his daughter was old enough to get married, any foreigner has almost no chance with that, a bang included. CCP members are not even allowed to take photos with foreigners.

Jack Ma is well on his way into this as well if not already.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Rawmeo - 11-24-2016

In Thailand, there is a similar system in place - I haven't heard about PEP (Politically Exposed Person) implications for visa seekers, but a lot of hi-so Thais have a second passport anyway (from a citizenship by investment country) so they couldn't care less. This is technically not allowed, but the Thai government turns a blind eye to this because they are aware that the Thai passport is a shit passport - they almost need a visa to cross the street.

Like most countries, power brings protection. There are several stories of wealthy kids in Thailand doing crazy things like the Red Bull heirs killing people while driving drunk and getting away with it. Just look at the heir of this family who crashed his Ferrari into a policeman and killed him while driving drunk - the police is "investigating" but we all know that they'll still be "investigating" in 20 years. Look at the 16 y.o. daughter of an elite family who killed 8 people in a passenger van while driving her Benz on the tollway - she got just 2 years in jail, violated her probation for "misunderstanding", and got away with it. The police doesn't like investigating against the elite, and no police officer would dare investigate against a royal family member.

Nobody dared in investigate further, because when you're dealing with a billionaire, they have only 1 phone call to make and you're gone. As you said, it's all about "connections". I've heard a lot of Thais, seriously or not, saying that "jail is for poor people". To a certain extent, society works that way.

It is true that most rich Thais do not want to be seen with foreigners unless the foreigner has a certain fame or social status in Thailand, along with demonstrating several proof of ties. In the culture here, it is considered low-class for girls to be seen with a foreigner. Of course, if you have fame, like appearing on TV, being well-known, or owning a big company here, you will be the exception to the rule.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Wayout - 11-24-2016

Back on the topic, what I found is the most frustration aspect of online dating in China - girls will waste your time with online conversation while they know all along they will not meet you in person!
I literally had a conversation with a chick why she put some other girls' pictures in her profile - she said she thinks she is ugly ( true by the way) and for that reason she should put up fake pictures. The western logic or moral standards do not exist in China ( or Asia?)...she thinks this is normal and others think she is just smart!...So that...plus some will never come out to meet you or are married already.
On the other hand it is considered normal for men to have mistresses...I asked women if they have any problem with dating a married guy - and they didn't care at all - because they only care about themselves and have no problems hurting someone else relationship.
I see some foreigners have qualms about fucking virgins in China - by applying their western moral norms- by why should we if they don't play by the same rules?
After a while, China will get to you! Fascinating culture but I can't say online dating is working out for me here.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 11-24-2016

Sure, I agree with you both, Rawmeo and Kai. I generally avoid virgins in China. Not worth the time or energy and they're usually legitimately good girls looking for a boyfriend.

I was just saying that unless this guy is fucking around with some high-level chick or lurking around in a village setting in a tier 3-5 city, he is probably not gonna get hurt for taking her virginity. Do I recommend deflowering her, though? Nope.

Generally, you can smell money on chicks and that may or may not clue you into who her dad, uncles and brothers may be. Also, if you are getting close to that type of chick I imagine dad, uncle or brother may show up and wanna chill with you all at some point to screen you. Girls from wealthy/powerful families are, in some ways, seen as someone they can use to trade up in the world, so many of those girls end up with dudes from powerful families in arrangements well before you or I would ever run into them.

Of course, you can run into these girls, but I wouldn't really know about that. The closest I have come is with my ex. Pretty girl who has an uncle out west who owns a big company and owns a ton of property in a tier 2 city you may know of. She claimed they were actually the most powerful family in that city, but I take such claims with a grain of salt since she was a young chick. Her father is also a cop in the city and the last thing I want is for some cop to kick my ass with his buddies. I'd have less than 0 recourse here.

I also am friends with an older woman who is mega rich, like she has bought cars and decided she didn't like them and had a new Maserati the next week. Stupid money. Her husband is one of those guys who got lucky in the property boom and is an actual SZ local. Just to give you perspective, there were 50,000 people in SZ 30 years ago. now there are 15,000,000. He and his family made A LOT of money when this city became a city because they owned a big farm in one of the districts.

They own a few restaurants and the wife occasionally invites me and some other teachers to hang out and get drunk.

I don't fuck around with her at all. Her husband is definitely the type of dude who could make you disappear, but I doubt someone like me registers on his radar.

So yeah, you can get fucked up, but I think if a man has some situational awareness he can screen out "dangerous" chicks before he'd even consider jumping in.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 11-25-2016

Quote: (11-24-2016 05:23 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

Back on the topic, what I found is the most frustration aspect of online dating in China - girls will waste your time with online conversation while they know all along they will not meet you in person!
I literally had a conversation with a chick why she put some other girls' pictures in her profile - she said she thinks she is ugly ( true by the way) and for that reason she should put up fake pictures. The western logic or moral standards do not exist in China ( or Asia?)...she thinks this is normal and others think she is just smart!...So that...plus some will never come out to meet you or are married already.

On the other hand it is considered normal for men to have mistresses...I asked women if they have any problem with dating a married guy - and they didn't care at all - because they only care about themselves and have no problems hurting someone else relationship.

I see some foreigners have qualms about fucking virgins in China - by applying their western moral norms- by why should we if they don't play by the same rules?
After a while, China will get to you! Fascinating culture but I can't say online dating is working out for me here.

Yeah I have had a couple chicks use their friends photos online before for the exact same reason. Only one was actually hotter than the friend. Once I told her that she chilled the fuck out some, but she was still a pain in my ass. Thing is, both of them were very poor and had zero common sense. Ethics from them? LOL! This is yet another reason why I say stay away from very poor girls in China. China is a money crazy place. The very poor tend to handle it the worst and is usually not worth the effort.

Online flaking is part of life. I had plenty get away that I was for sure was going to be my next LTR or something great. China may not be much better than the West in that regard. That said, China is still the ultimate numbers game. For every 10 flakes, I could find 10 more that would meet up. I just had to deal with my own pickiness.

Married women? I haven't had that happen to me before. Divorced? Single moms? Absolutely! I actually never banged any of them and maybe met up with 2. Biggest turn off with those were the desperate ones. The ones that you could smell the greencard hunter and anchor baby rabies off of. These women were 100% all business from jump street. I cannot fuck chicks like that, not even for a little while and lie to them. Pure boner kill they are.

Is it possible some of these women were married? No idea, I never asked for a copy of the divorce papers to validate that. Wouldn't have matter anyway. That was during the time I had not discovered the power of the younger Chinese woman and was looking at women my own age. I wasn't 100% red pill yet at the time. Once I figured that out, I never talked to an old bird ever again. I like cougars/milfs but, at the time, well before Wechat people finder and Tinder like apps, finding those in China was actually pretty damn hard to do. I knew some white dudes that told me they had tons of them, but a couple of those guys lived in HK.... Nowadays you can even find Chinese women like this in the US, like near my Chinatown, but I suspect that they are xiaojie foot massage ladies based upon what their profile says and their photos. In that case, it isn't too different than in China, because alot of those on the apps are just pros too.

I should probably revise my Good Girl/Bad Girl scored test, but those girls you asked could be saying that for different reasons. There are good girls that don't mind you playing outside and some that absolutely mind that. The reasons for why are not that black and white. It could be a selfish reason. It could also be that they only care about the kids, and your career/business/your parents, it could also be that they just are not that interested in sex enough to keep you satisfied all week long. Some think men are fundamentally different from women, and understand that you have needs. It would take a while to type out all the various reasons, but that is just a sample.

Who said they do not play by the same rules? It really depends upon the persons. Some chinese youngsters are fucking and sucking in middle school like they are scheduled to be put to death at 20. Some others have zero interests in sex at all until marriage. Some know in advance that they need that virginity for an arranged marriage. The more diverse your circles in China, the more variety you will find on this. Lots of times, English teachers just see the bad ass kids they have to teach and think most of the youth are just as fucked up as well and every city is the exact same.

Online dating is just as fucked up as it's always been. It's also just as good if not better than it was before. If I had the time I would try it out inside China for a few weeks and report back, but I think it's unnecessary. You got a handful of guys there, with legit game, that use it and get success out of it. If these guys figured it out, you can too. Sometimes you need to just get thicker skin and elevate your NEXT! Mentality to the next level (pun intended). That will get you over the hump. You will see the tool for what it is. Your game will grow. You will diversify your toolsets and skills later on. Maybe some day, you could clutch a pimp cup in front of WIA, Suits, or even Fortis, and tell them that they need to work on their game. Well..... maybe not that last bit, but hey, you can always dream right?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Baffled King - 01-16-2017

Quote:Quote:

I will be heading to China in late Feb for ~6 weeks.

Basic Itinerary:
* Beijing: 4 nights incl. 1 weekend. (Staying in Sanlitun in a hotel)
* Shanghai: 14 nights incl. 2 weekends. (Staying on the Bund in a hotel)
* Hong Kong/Canton: 14 nights incl. 2 weekends.
I haven't booked a hotel yet for HK/Canton. Thinking LKF? How much time should I spend in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Macau? I want to at least see each city for a day.
* Taipei: 6 nights incl. 1 weekend. Where should I stay?

About me:
I am late 20s, 6'3, with Chinese ancestry, no Chinese language skills, from US. I am a male model and former college athlete. I want to see the highest end night life possible and want to bang 9s and 10s. I won't waste my time with 6s and 7s. I regularly bang 8s from China (mostly rich spoiled trust fund girls) here in SF.

What clubs should I go to in each city? I want the latest high end clubs where 9s would go to, not necessarily the easiest venues where you can pull 6s easily.

What do I need to be prepared for?

I know the following:
* Get a VPN
* Get WeChat, Didi, local map apps, etc
* Get MoMo and Tantan and pipeline with Tinder+
* Watch for pros and semi-pros

Do I need to worry about my laptop being stolen in hotels? Is it cool with most hotels if I bring over girls to bang? Airbnb seems like a waste of time and the Chinese alternative is hard to navigate since they don't have an English language website.

Also, how do I get on the roosh/PUA WeChat group? I tried posting in the thread and got no response.

From my thread: thread-60669.html

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 01-17-2017

Quote: (01-16-2017 07:02 PM)Baffled King Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I will be heading to China in late Feb for ~6 weeks.

Basic Itinerary:
* Beijing: 4 nights incl. 1 weekend. (Staying in Sanlitun in a hotel)
* Shanghai: 14 nights incl. 2 weekends. (Staying on the Bund in a hotel)
* Hong Kong/Canton: 14 nights incl. 2 weekends.
I haven't booked a hotel yet for HK/Canton. Thinking LKF? How much time should I spend in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Macau? I want to at least see each city for a day.
* Taipei: 6 nights incl. 1 weekend. Where should I stay?

About me:
I am late 20s, 6'3, with Chinese ancestry, no Chinese language skills, from US. I am a male model and former college athlete. I want to see the highest end night life possible and want to bang 9s and 10s. I won't waste my time with 6s and 7s. I regularly bang 8s from China (mostly rich spoiled trust fund girls) here in SF.

What clubs should I go to in each city? I want the latest high end clubs where 9s would go to, not necessarily the easiest venues where you can pull 6s easily.

What do I need to be prepared for?

I know the following:
* Get a VPN
* Get WeChat, Didi, local map apps, etc
* Get MoMo and Tantan and pipeline with Tinder+
* Watch for pros and semi-pros

Do I need to worry about my laptop being stolen in hotels? Is it cool with most hotels if I bring over girls to bang? Airbnb seems like a waste of time and the Chinese alternative is hard to navigate since they don't have an English language website.

Also, how do I get on the roosh/PUA WeChat group? I tried posting in the thread and got no response.

From my thread: thread-60669.html

LOL if you only want 9s and 10s, you probably should have reversed the 14 days in HK with the 4 in Beijing. I saw only one 9 in the Beijing airport the other day. Years ago I saw a 10 in Beijing that took away all the air in my lungs. I would bet money the ratio of 9s in Beijing vs HK is probably something crazy like 10:1.

Also, if I speak more Chinese than you do, you are going to struggle hardcore pulling anything 9-10 consistently. They don't give a FUCK about your foreigner status at all. You might even get some stink eye being Chinese with no Mandarin.

If anything you screwed yourself by not pipelining models off Weibo first before arriving. You really don't have enough time to get enough work in to bang 9-10s. Not saying it cannot be done, because it is possible to do so, but you are going to need some luck. You probably cannot use mere techniques and your looks to pull that off.

Also, late Feb kinda sucks for hunting in my opinion, it still might be cold in the North. Summer in China is a hell of alot better in my opinion. In late Feb everyone is back to work from the Spring Festival Holiday (Chinese New Year).

Pros are easy to avoid and you might not even see one. Semis are usually on Wechat friend finder, but if you are hunting 9-10s, you probably won't find any there.

8-9ish Pros from the Mainland are in HK and I know that for a fact. Super fucking hot, but pro as hell. There are some high end escorts like that in Beijing, but we don't need to discuss that, because you likely won't run into them.

Honestly, I don't know how you are going to make your hunt work with any regularity. You'd be lucky to smash one 9 with that itinerary. I can also see that happening off either a lucky strike online with one of those 8's the entire forum would fight over if she is a 9 or a 7. Travesty would call her a 6.

Specific Target Daygame is possibly the best way, but you cannot speak Mandarin, so you would have to fish an area the size of the Beijing airport possibly just to cold approach 1-2 9-10s, praying they speak some English and are not too busy to speak to you. Chinese women are not ONS queens either. You would likely have to put in the 3 date minimum like everyone else before they let you tap it. That would eat up your time as well.

Those are some rough odds lad.

If you want the WeChat group ask Fortis about it because I am not on it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - atlant - 01-18-2017

Not sure why OP had to spread his question over multiple threads. Anyway, sort of following on Kai's post, if you have zero language skills but looks/game, and if women are the top priority, throw out Beijing, GZ and SZ and spend most of your time in HK (plenty of 8+ girls - ignore the haters, just prepare to spend a lot) and Shanghai. If you can get top tier girls in those places then Taipei has nothing better to offer (but if you're struggling, it's worth checking out to see if you get a different response over here, where people like Americans/ABCs more).

If your definition of a 8/9 is the same as Chinese guys' (i.e. actually pretty and not the average white guys' definition, i.e. butterface with decent body), it's gonna be a challenge without language skills in China/TW and you might be limited to girls with an extensive history of foreign boyfriends or time spent living in the US. Thus if I was you I'd simply spend 90% of my time in HK.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 01-18-2017

HK might help him with the language part. More of them speak English. If he is an American ABC or even half mixed, I doubt he has the same taste as local Chinese guys. Likely he wants pageant and model quality women, not those weird pale and tall butterfaces they chase.

If he goes the HK route perhaps the stronger nightlife scene might have something to offer. Daygame might still be stronger because he is specifically looking for something that is still rare enough to warrant doing that. I also strongly agree with you on going to one place only. Spreading out in 14 day chunks kinda make no sense. He could go to the right place at the wrong time just by doing that. He should pick one spot and work it for that whole month. Next year go to another spot. Rinse and repeat.

Atlant do you think he should elbow grab with the middle finger or shoulder tap? He's likely going to have to chase some of them down. I almost never chase down unless every fetish marker for me is hit, so I tend to act like a bear in a salmon stream, plenty at the right number range are always coming down.

Also, do you think he should open in Cantonese or English only? How did you open there?

You are also correct on Taiwanese do like Americans a little more than the mainlanders do. If anything they are much more friendly at first usually.

Also, the OP should probably pose this question to some of the other Asian guys on the forum like 262 or HOD, etc. They also have that Asian guy game thread as well.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - atlant - 01-18-2017

Not sure what you are implying with the taste comment. Model/Pageant girls ARE pale, tall and skinny in Asia and they are also what Asian guys like for a reason. Butterfaces get dated by Western guys.

If OP's looks, heights and build are as he has claimed, he should be able to do well in HK, but it's going to take energy and money if his standards really are that high. Many high value girls aren't gonna give it up that easily for some fly-by night-tourist and there's plenty of ABC male models in HK so you need to do more than just show up. However, LKF is the best street game and overall nightlife area in Chinese-speaking Asia and it's easy to open tons of girls without raising any eyebrows (and thanks to the high energy party atmosphere many are really open and happy to talk - would suggest OP also make some male friends for his stay this way).

Lots of girls from all over in HK as well and nearly all of them will speak English well enough. No need to torture yourself with the language barrier and shittier general lifestyle in lesser mainland cities (unless his budget is really tight). I assume OP doesn't speak Cantonese anyway as per his comments, but if he did, I would still open in English to emphasize Americanness and adjust from there.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Putin Closes - 01-18-2017

Hong Kong is an ABC's paradise. My tinder blew up with much higher quality, almost as many matches as Manila, but with only a smattering of 8's. Not that many real 8's use Tinder.

Not sure if you're able to bang 8 or 9 without any social circle cold approaching the top end venues. Not very realistic. These are the top 5% of the female populace, surrounded by financiers with more money to throw around

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Baffled King - 01-18-2017

Thanks for all the advice guys. I want to bang 9s and 10s but I'm not going to refuse to bang 7s and 8s.

I have slept with Asian beauty pageant winners, girls who have been on reality TV in Asia, models, etc.. but they all did speak English. Most of my rotation here are girls who are from China. All were cold approaches from night clubs and most I slept with same night or D2. I would consider a lot of them in the 8 range but have been told my ratings are very harsh. They all told me repeatedly that I would be a hot commodity in Asia. I guess I underestimated the language barrier.

Also, a lot of Asian people can't tell that I have Asian ancestry at all. A lot just think I am white. I consider myself Asian ethnically for a variety of reasons but I have been told many times I should stop referring to myself as that in pick up/game discussions.

I don't really day game and would have a lot of stuff (work and other things) to keep me busy during the day. I don't elbow touch or finger tap (lol) cold approach, I am a lot more aggressive with kino than that and it works really well for me here, but maybe it would scare off some Chinese girls.

I've never been to Asia and pick up is not the sole purpose of the trip, hence the spread out itinerary. It would make more sense for me to stay in one place the entire time if I was only concerned with pickup, I agree.

Either way, to contribute, I will be posting datasheets.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Putin Closes - 01-18-2017

If you can get laid in the US with bonefied 8's then it will be a cakewalk in the east, with one big caveat

What white people consider to be "attractive" for Asian girls is usually quite different then what Asians consider attractive. Considering I did bang a model who did a bit of runway (complete fluke) and while my friends saw her pics and agreed she was a model from her modeling shoots (real brands), she was no Asian 8 or 9, maybe a 7 if being generous. Had an alien looking face that the model agencies find attractive... honestly would have never guessed her to be a model.

Must I remind you of this thread: thread-57336.html

Western "8" (well to the gay judges):

[Image: miss-michigan-chinese-insults8.jpg]

Chinese "8":

[Image: 1324483357955.jpg]

Its quite easy to see which girls have model potential in Asia, they are just jaw dropping to look at, no flukes. I wish you the best of luck, and look forward to your data sheets. Quite rare to see a guy pull off banging top tier on a relative short trip, so eager to glean some insights.