Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Russianbrother - 10-06-2016

Quote: (10-06-2016 06:24 PM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2016 01:24 PM)Russianbrother Wrote:  

And no, I am not old, fat or ugly, it is just that locals don't give a fuck about you.

Could it just be that you're a loser?

You went to China thinking that, due simply to your existence as a white man, women would offer themselves to you?

"Locals don't give a fuck about you." You're damn right! There's not a single place on earth where you deserve respect simply for existing. If you can't figure this out, you may as well cut your balls off and join a monastery.

I didn't go to China in hope that I will be swimming in titties sea, what are you talking about?

I am saying that the City is literally anti foreigner, it doesn't have anything to do with your skills.
Just the attitude of people and the location itself is not welcoming, unless you are some big Joe with loads of cash.

You can go here and aproach hundrets of girls, and in the end you will get a pile of shit on your face. Atleast that is how it is at the momment.
I might be wrong, since I don't know the city that well yet, but atleast this is my 1 week expirience.

And Mr. Smart ass, I got several girls out, so this has nothing to do with me being on easy mode, like you portray me here.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 10-07-2016

RussianBrother,
Welcome to Hanghzou.
For hunting grounds, try places outside of the obvious ones such as by the canal for example or at grocery stores doing indirect approaches. Of course, you'd need some Chinese here. Your biggest cockblocker here will be your Chinese or lack of thereof. Dress nice with style, not like a broke backpacker/english teacher and you'd get a better reception/reaction from girls. Just walking around the canal, tons of opportunities there. Get out of the obvious places. Hit some clubs, it's banging out there man! Don't despair just yet nor write Hangzhou off.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 10-07-2016

Quote: (10-06-2016 11:31 PM)Russianbrother Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2016 04:09 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

5. How long you been in China.
5. 1 Week.

If you've only been here for a week, it's too early to start forming an opinion.

First, you need to run different game in China than elsewhere in the world. It can take guys time to acclimatize. It took Fortis somewhere close to 9 months to get laid for the first time in China.

A lot of girls aren't DTF with a foreigner. It's best to learn how to target the ones who are. Here in Beijing I use OKCupid and the personals ads section local expat website to target girls you want foreign dick. Both have gotten me excellent results. I bang 1/2 of the girls I meet off of these websites.

For daygame, I go to a shopping center that has a high concentration of women who are cool with dating foreigners and typically speak English (although it's not really necessary in my case). However, the fact that a girl speaks English is a tell that she is down with foreign dick in her vagina.

Second, a lot of guys assume that game in China is easy, when at best, it might be easier than elsewhere.

Like anywhere, banging quality girls in China takes work and if you want 8's, it might be harder than elsewhere.

I've had guys on the forum tell me that the only reason I get the numbers I do is because I'm a white guy in China and then fail spectacularly when they visit China themselves.

It sounds like you are already off to a good start.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Russianbrother - 10-07-2016

Quote: (10-07-2016 01:19 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

RussianBrother,
Welcome to Hanghzou.
For hunting grounds, try places outside of the obvious ones such as by the canal for example or at grocery stores doing indirect approaches. Of course, you'd need some Chinese here. Your biggest cockblocker here will be your Chinese or lack of thereof. Dress nice with style, not like a broke backpacker/english teacher and you'd get a better reception/reaction from girls. Just walking around the canal, tons of opportunities there. Get out of the obvious places. Hit some clubs, it's banging out there man! Don't despair just yet nor write Hangzhou off.

Well I dress well always, no shorts and crap like that. Normally pants, nice shirt and a good hair style.
Now it is not that hot, so I try the suit game.

I was walking by the West lake, and most of the girls are eather not alone or not from this region at all.

The only night club I know is SOS, but I have no idea how good it is.
Could you recommend me some clubs to visit? I prefer the ones withouth many expats for obvious reasons.
Also I would be gratefull for some local datin crash curs, like does and dont's, because I have burned myself already just because of the lack of this knoweledge.

Recommended clubs:
H-Linx near the Hangzhou Tower, went there the last 2 saturday nights, had a good time. Lots of talent and potential there. However, both time was with my girl but for a guy going alone, it can be a good place to hunt.
Club Par Asia, right by the Stadium. Big ass club, good talent, always had a good time there.
Club Queen, near the West Lake, big club, top talent, and good times to be had there.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 10-07-2016

Quote: (10-06-2016 11:35 PM)Russianbrother Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2016 06:24 PM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

Could it just be that you're a loser?

You went to China thinking that, due simply to your existence as a white man, women would offer themselves to you?

"Locals don't give a fuck about you." You're damn right! There's not a single place on earth where you deserve respect simply for existing. If you can't figure this out, you may as well cut your balls off and join a monastery.

I didn't go to China in hope that I will be swimming in titties sea, what are you talking about?

And Mr. Smart ass, I got several girls out, so this has nothing to do with me being on easy mode, like you portray me here.

Space Cowboy's tone may seem threatening, but he means well. I know this, because we meet regularly during his time in Beijing in the spring of '16 and I can assure that his goal isn't to be a dick.

Don't be so quick to call him a "Smart ass" or other condescending terms. This isn't the correct way to respond if you have issue with his post.

Space Cowboy might get away with being a little harsh because he's met and gamed with other members here who can speak for his character and authenticity. You, however, haven't met anyone yet, so take care not to be disrespectful to established members. Engaging in that type of disrespect usually doesn't end well for new members.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 10-07-2016

The only things that stand out to me is that you have been there 1 week and you have a mohawk. The only guys in China I have ever seen with a mohawk are those male hairdressers in the salons. They are young as fuck and already have girlfriends from school or are not interesting in dating, just getting their feet wet in the salon business. These dudes are typically 25 and under. 28 is kinda too old for a mohawk in China. If I were you I'd get a proper haircut for now, then do what you want later.

You had a second date in China? China (for beginners and moderates) works in the Rule of Three. Three dates are common for a typical lay. Most good girls will not do it faster than that. You may want to read the entire guide for more information, when you get more time. All girls, Chinese or non-Chinese can tell if you are thirsty for pussy, so you need to relax, be easy with the aggression, and figure out how close the deal correctly. Once you do that, all you have to do is repeat the same things over and over, until you get tired of it or want better girls, then we can talk about that.

But first, take it slow, and your speed will improve later. Follow Vacancier Permanent's advice as well. He has been there a while and knows the city you are in.

You are Russian, but yet your written English seems to be really good. Do you speak English at the same level you write it? Can the English speaking girls understand through your accent?

Give Online Game a stronger try and a few weeks. Read through this thread for the details because the tools I used when I was doing this, did not exist. They have Tan Tan, Line, Skout, Cupid, etc. Suits and others will give you tips on that, just post some questions and someone will help you out with it. Take 10-15 mins and make some precanned messages to send to girls in Chinese. There are some in this thread as well you could borrow.

Since you are new to game I would also recommend learning some game basics from the Game Subforum. Just don't use the high aggressive stuff. That shit mostly works in the West or the Anglosphere. Touching and kissing in public are typically taboo. A light touch on the small of their back when walking close to each other is more than good enough. Quick elbow touches worked well for me as well. That stuff lets them know that you like them alot, without spooking the puss in the process. While kisses are private only, talking into their ears, letting your lips slightly graze their ear is money. Don't overdo it, once is usually good enough. Gotta build that attraction, old school romance style with Chinese women.

All in all, you have been their a week. Anti-foreigner views make zero sense from someone like you because a week is nothing. Nothing in any country. There is no way you could form an opinion like that with 1 week of no bangs, and 2 dates. Stay away from that way of negative thinking, otherwise it will show in your attitude while you are trying to get girls. Leave that heavy form of thinking for guys that have been there 6 months plus or several years.

The day I hear Suits saying that China is too anti-foreigner, is when I may either pack up myself or not come back over. I have a Chinese wife and kids, but that won't shield me from mob violence. Suits, Global Entry, Vacancier Permanent, and Fortis have a good feel for stuff and you can trust their judgement on that. If I catch wind of bad news, I will report it as well.

Just don't assume bad luck with girls, regardless of how many weeks you been there, equates to anti-foreigner. That's far, far from the case. If you see a huge mob destroying a Japanese car and chanting death to Japan, that is when shit gets real and you need to go hide. That hasn't happened in years, by the way.

Anyway, keep working with us and be more patient, and you will get that success you are looking for. China is one of those places with a bigger learning curve, but has one of the largest yields outside of the Philippines.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Russianbrother - 10-07-2016

Quote: (10-07-2016 07:47 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

The only things that stand out to me is that you have been there 1 week and you have a mohawk. The only guys in China I have ever seen with a mohawk are those male hairdressers in the salons. They are young as fuck and already have girlfriends from school or are not interesting in dating, just getting their feet wet in the salon business. These dudes are typically 25 and under. 28 is kinda too old for a mohawk in China. If I were you I'd get a proper haircut for now, then do what you want later.

You had a second date in China? China (for beginners and moderates) works in the Rule of Three. Three dates are common for a typical lay. Most good girls will not do it faster than that. You may want to read the entire guide for more information, when you get more time. All girls, Chinese or non-Chinese can tell if you are thirsty for pussy, so you need to relax, be easy with the aggression, and figure out how close the deal correctly. Once you do that, all you have to do is repeat the same things over and over, until you get tired of it or want better girls, then we can talk about that.

But first, take it slow, and your speed will improve later. Follow Vacancier Permanent's advice as well. He has been there a while and knows the city you are in.

You are Russian, but yet your written English seems to be really good. Do you speak English at the same level you write it? Can the English speaking girls understand through your accent?

Give Online Game a stronger try and a few weeks. Read through this thread for the details because the tools I used when I was doing this, did not exist. They have Tan Tan, Line, Skout, Cupid, etc. Suits and others will give you tips on that, just post some questions and someone will help you out with it. Take 10-15 mins and make some precanned messages to send to girls in Chinese. There are some in this thread as well you could borrow.

Since you are new to game I would also recommend learning some game basics from the Game Subforum. Just don't use the high aggressive stuff. That shit mostly works in the West or the Anglosphere. Touching and kissing in public are typically taboo. A light touch on the small of their back when walking close to each other is more than good enough. Quick elbow touches worked well for me as well. That stuff lets them know that you like them alot, without spooking the puss in the process. While kisses are private only, talking into their ears, letting your lips slightly graze their ear is money. Don't overdo it, once is usually good enough. Gotta build that attraction, old school romance style with Chinese women.

All in all, you have been their a week. Anti-foreigner views make zero sense from someone like you because a week is nothing. Nothing in any country. There is no way you could form an opinion like that with 1 week of no bangs, and 2 dates. Stay away from that way of negative thinking, otherwise it will show in your attitude while you are trying to get girls. Leave that heavy form of thinking for guys that have been there 6 months plus or several years.

The day I hear Suits saying that China is too anti-foreigner, is when I may either pack up myself or not come back over. I have a Chinese wife and kids, but that won't shield me from mob violence. Suits, Global Entry, Vacancier Permanent, and Fortis have a good feel for stuff and you can trust their judgement on that. If I catch wind of bad news, I will report it as well.

Just don't assume bad luck with girls, regardless of how many weeks you been there, equates to anti-foreigner. That's far, far from the case. If you see a huge mob destroying a Japanese car and chanting death to Japan, that is when shit gets real and you need to go hide. That hasn't happened in years, by the way.

Anyway, keep working with us and be more patient, and you will get that success you are looking for. China is one of those places with a bigger learning curve, but has one of the largest yields outside of the Philippines.

Yes, I know a Mohawk is not the best one cut for my age, but I don't look like 28 more like 24-25, and it is not the typical one, but a more mature one cut. So it actually suits me well for the moment, and looks nice with a suit.

My English is decent, also the spoken one but some people can guess my origin when I speak. But untill now I only met 2 girls who spoke English, the other could barely say a few words.

I followed today some of your advices, and it did indeed improved the situation.
I went to the shops, but not the "upscale" ones, and just chated some girls there and gave them my Wechat on a piece of paper.

The direct approach doesn't work here as I already learned the hard way, eather they are to shy, or emberrased in front of their friends or stuff like that. Or they just look indifferent, so I have no balls to come and speak to them in this case.

I will try online game for sure, it is just that I am not used to it yet.

In Wechat I can see only hookers or fake ones, who try to sell or advertise something. QQ is a bit better to some degree, but still a lot of crap to weed off.

That is why I was relying mostly on approaches in pearson, but I don't have a good opener or a reason to approach them when they are in a group.

I sometimes see how they look at me secretly,but turn away when I look at them, so it is not that there are no opportunities, but more of an approach technique I have to learn first.

In "upscale" shopping malls, it is a bit worse, alot of hot ones with attitude " I want to be a Peris Hilton". Atleast it feels so.

By the way Vacancier , thanks for the Info I will definitely give it a try.

As always, very wise words by Kai!
Read and even print his guide in the beginning of this thread and refer to it as your Bible in China! Follow it to the letter and you'd be good to go man!

An indirect, fool proof and proven method that works worldwide to approach girls. Try it around the West Lake or by the Canal, parks or anywhere for that matter. Whip out your cam/phone and ask a cute girl next to you if she can take your picture. Do some silly poses to make her laugh and then have her pose for you to take her pics with your phone and her phone. Then simply exchange wechat info to send the pics to each other. Take it from there. Easy and fun. Game is supposed to be fun. Always remember that!

Have fun man! [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (10-07-2016 12:17 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

As always, very wise words by Kai!
Read and even print his guide in the beginning of this thread and refer to it as your Bible in China! Follow it to the letter and you'd be good to go man!

An indirect, fool proof and proven method that works worldwide to approach girls. Try it around the West Lake or by the Canal, parks or anywhere for that matter. Whip out your cam/phone and ask a cute girl next to you if she can take your picture. Do some silly poses to make her laugh and then have her pose for you to take her pics with your phone and her phone. Then simply exchange wechat info to send the pics to each other. Take it from there. Easy and fun. Game is supposed to be fun. Always remember that!

Have fun man! [Image: banana.gif]

Wow, that's a good one VP. Stuff that never works back home almost always works in China.

Chinese cuisine has no cheese, but the romance certainly has lots of it. [Image: lol.gif]

Indeed, simple, cheesy yet VERY effective and fun in China! My favorite "tactic" anywhere! [Image: wink.gif]

Speaking of cheese, I can't tell you how much I miss real cheese!!!

Quote: (10-07-2016 12:35 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Indeed, simple, cheesy yet VERY effective and fun in China! My favorite "tactic" anywhere! [Image: wink.gif]

Would you like some whine to go with that cheese Frenchy? [Image: tongue.gif]

I would bring you a wheel, but I doubt I can get it past customs.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 10-08-2016

Quote: (10-07-2016 12:35 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Here's the pre-packaged, branded cheese section at one of more than a dozen dedicated import goods stores in Beijing that specifically cater to Westerners.

[Image: april-gourmet-beijing.jpg]

The deli section, where they'll cut and wrap cheese right in front of you is actually larger.

Enjoy Hangzhou.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 10-08-2016

Kai,
Wine? Absolutely! Whine? Not so much! [Image: wink.gif]
Yeah I would have brought 1-3 myself if I could, but those clowns won't even allow some Nivea facial cream which they took from me in Toronto.

Suits,
There are many such places in HGZ too, but I mean a real variety of French cheese like you get in France. You won't get that kind of variety not even in Canada or the US.

Btw, speaking of Beijing, on the way back from Canada to China, I had a layover in BJ, and I saw something that I have never seen anywhere else in the world: yellow sky. I don't know how you manage it there man, but you should serioulsy think of an exit strategy from that place. Staying there a long time can and will have damaging effects on your health! I wouldn't mind visiting Beijing, but living there? You couldn't pay me enough to do that!

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Kamaki4 - 10-08-2016

Quote: (10-08-2016 01:39 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Yeah I would have brought 1-3 myself if I could, but those clowns won't even allow some Nivea facial cream which they took from me in Toronto.

Chinese customs is that tough? I'm glad Thai customs at BKK or CNX is almost non-existent, I bring back all sorts of things when I come back from Europe or Canada/U.S.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 10-08-2016

Btw, speaking of Beijing, on the way back from Canada to China, I had a layover in BJ, and I saw something that I have never seen anywhere else in the world: yellow sky. I don't know how you manage it there man, but you should serioulsy think of an exit strategy from that place. Staying there a long time can and will have damaging effects on your health! I wouldn't mind visiting Beijing, but living there? You couldn't pay me enough to do that!

I've never seen a yellow sky here. Not sure what you mean. It's either blue or grey.

Today was perfectly blue, with an AQI of 30.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 10-08-2016

Quote: (10-08-2016 03:59 AM)Kamaki4 Wrote:  

Chinese customs is that tough? I'm glad Thai customs at BKK or CNX is almost non-existent, I bring back all sorts of things when I come back from Europe or Canada/U.S.

The train station is more strict sometimes. I once had a can of magic starch to unwrinkle my clothes that I flew over with. Got to one specific train station and they forced me to throw it away. They thought it was something dangerous for a couple mins. They asked me how did I fly to China with that in my luggage. The train station in Guangzhou didn't care, just them.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Cyclone - 10-09-2016

Quote: (10-07-2016 10:56 AM)Russianbrother Wrote:  

The direct approach doesn't work here as I already learned the hard way, eather they are to shy, or emberrased in front of their friends or stuff like that. Or they just look indifferent, so I have no balls to come and speak to them in this case.

I sometimes see how they look at me secretly,but turn away when I look at them, so it is not that there are no opportunities, but more of an approach technique I have to learn first.
In "upscale" shopping malls, it is a bit worse, alot of hot ones with attitude " I want to be a Peris Hilton". Atleast it feels so.

To be fair, I too felt invisible when I first landed in Shenzhen. The cold not-giving-a-fuck attitude presided and the first week was very depressing and is very real. Folks that have been in China for 6 months+ don't feel it anymore but chicks on the streets of Hong Kong, Vietnam, even Korea are far more welcoming and happy to interact with you so it's definitely not just you. Regardless I had a first amazing bang within 2 weeks of landing here although I've already spent a lot of time in Asia. Either establish yourself in a community or shotgun-approach the dating apps (I do both)

It's not worth it to change up yr style if you're here for less than 6 months. But if East Asia's a long-term investment and you feel it's your style then yeah ditch the mohawk and be more "innocent" in your cold approaches here.

Quote:Quote:

Suits,
There are many such places in HGZ too, but I mean a real variety of French cheese like you get in France. You won't get that kind of variety not even in Canada or the US.

VP we just had a night beach picnic and i brought along some french cheese + crackers and wine in Qingdao! Expensive but good shit for celebrations

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Russianbrother - 10-10-2016

To be fair, I too felt invisible when I first landed in Shenzhen. The cold not-giving-a-fuck attitude presided and the first week was very depressing and is very real. Folks that have been in China for 6 months+ don't feel it anymore but chicks on the streets of Hong Kong, Vietnam, even Korea are far more welcoming and happy to interact with you so it's definitely not just you. Regardless I had a first amazing bang within 2 weeks of landing here although I've already spent a lot of time in Asia. Either establish yourself in a community or shotgun-approach the dating apps (I do both)

It's not worth it to change up yr style if you're here for less than 6 months. But if East Asia's a long-term investment and you feel it's your style then yeah ditch the mohawk and be more "innocent" in your cold approaches here.

Quote:Quote:

Suits,

VP we just had a night beach picnic and i brought along some french cheese + crackers and wine in Qingdao! Expensive but good shit for celebrations
[/quote]

Yeah that is exactly the feeling I got last week, but thx to you guys things are going well now.

The Online gaming + suit game really improved the quantity and quality.
I am still learning the right way to approach them online, so for now the TanTan and Okcupid are the best one.

One woman flyes from Wuhan just to bang with me, and another one is on low fire after 1 date, asking me to become her boyfriend. To be honest they are quite average, like 6-6.5, so nothing to brag about, but comparing to first week, where I have litterally walked like a creep for whole day in a city, trying to get some nummber, it is like day and night.

So thx, for your advices, I promise to use them wisely and for the good of the community.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 10-10-2016

Happy to hear that things are improving for you RB! And that you've been putting to good use our tips and suggestions and not just whine and complain like some many guys do but do nothing to address them. Way to go man!

Did you end up hitting a club this past weekend and if yes which one?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Russianbrother - 10-10-2016

Quote: (10-10-2016 09:12 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Happy to hear that things are improving for you RB! And that you've been putting to good use our tips and suggestions and not just whine and complain like some many guys do but do nothing to address them. Way to go man!

Did you end up hitting a club this past weekend and if yes which one?

I wanted to go to H-lynx, but for some reason I could not find it, must be an old adress or something like that. I will try it once again or another one in 2 weeks, since I have to sort out the current ones from online first.
Because it is allready becomming a bit hard to maintain contact with all of them, when they write me at the same time.

I would like to ask for some tipps at Online gaming, so far it goes well, but sometimes I just have no Idea what to ask them, so could anyone describe me a simple "classic" approach?.

I usually start with a compliement, then make a joke about my bad chinese and their good english. Then I ask the usuall boring stuff, like hobbies, job blah blah.
So that all goes nice, but it is hard to maintain a long conversation with that, so I break it usually in smalle sequences, with an excuse that I am busy at University at the moment.

May someone "rate" my approach, what should I do different and improve?

Thanks.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 10-10-2016

Pro-tip: find one or more restaurants/cocktail lounges/classy bars that have significant discounts several nights a week and get them on lockdown.

Unless you are bouncing bitches back to your place without spend a cent, you're going to save a lot of cash if you don't pay full price for dinner/drinks.

I get best results by inviting my targets from online/daygame to dinner and then changing venues to a cocktail bar once I get bored of the dinner location. For dinner, we sit at a normal table facing each other.

But, at the cocktail lounge, I'll get us a spot at the bar, so we are sitting next to each other. This is great for physical escalation.

If possible, I setup these venues within a 15 minute walk to my apartment, so if the girl is down, I can bounce her back to my place if the mood is right after the second venue.

If that doesn't happen, then the second date is ALWAYS at my place. I cook her dinner. She doesn't have to sleep with me, but I'm not going to waste my money taking her out to dinner again until she does.

I run this game a lot, so having a place or two on lockdown is very important.

My main dinner place is a Tex-Mex style restaurant with half-price deals Monday-Thursday. Pizza on Tuesday nights and main protein entrées on Thursday, so I usually take girls out those nights.

Unless the girl says she wants to drink alcohol, I just order water and she'll usually do the same. So dinner (2 medium sized pizzas) will cost about 70 RMB total for the two of us.

Then I bounce her to my cocktail lounge before 9PM for happy hour and pay only 50RMB per drink instead of 80-110 normal prices.

I save a ton of cash this way.

Also, having the places on lockdown mean that I often get warmly greated by name when I arrive. There's no substitute for this. I also have the staff trained to insist that they've never seen me with another woman before. :-)

Dating Guide for Mainland China - erikak - 10-10-2016

Anyone here teach at a university? How's that working out?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 10-10-2016

Quote: (10-10-2016 11:08 AM)erikak Wrote:  

Anyone here teach at a university? How's that working out?

Universities typically offer minimal hours and minimal pay. So, no.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suban Shelvey - 11-07-2016

TK, Suits et al,

I've seen a few girls that have an appearance quite different to Chinese girls, perhaps say Kazakhstan or Mongolian? They appear to speak some sort of mandarin mixed with something that doesn't sound like mandarin. Not sure if I'm off on a tangent here. Anyway, they are quite attractive, I'll have a go next time in Mandarin.