Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Arado - 08-10-2016

Tantan is good for keeping the pipeline filled, and speaking Chinese definitely makes girls more willing to meet up, many are worried that if they show up on the date and can't communicate it's a waste of time. Almost all of my tantan dates are in Chinese since their English isn't great.

Overall, though, I've met better quality girls from gaming in person.

Darker skinned people have to up their value a bit (whether fitness, game, language ability, money, etc) to have the same success as an equally good looking white person. So of course they can still kill it if they have their shit together. Just that it's not an equal playing field. Welcome to China.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Off The Reservation - 09-21-2016

reading this again

trying to see through the mystery

Dating Guide for Mainland China - ball dont lie - 09-21-2016

Recently Ive spent a few weeks gaming and seeing chicks in Southern China. I'm going to make a new claim, or maybe one that has been said and I've missed.

Language skills in China are not a display of value. Though I don't have knowledge of many other places than East Asia and USA I would say its probably true elsewhere.

What will speaking Chinese give you: It will open up the possibility of sleeping with some girls who don't speak English. But really, who are those girls? All non-idiot Chinese girls aged 18-24 have spent some time learning English. It may be poor, but most can speak some English. Are there bread shop girls that don't speak English, sure. But they just came from the countryside and getting their pants off or going out drinking with them is going to very hard. They are countryside girls.

Would it be better to be tall or speak Chinese in China? Tall. Tall gets women wet in a hurry here. I get clear differences in reactions when I wear boots with lifts that put me into the 6'1"+ range. Otherwise Im a little less than 5'11" (180cm).

When I see a girl in the bookstore and speak Chinese with her she acknowledges me, but it doesn't lift me up to a higher value. In recent approaches the girls spoke back in poor English even though I just opened them in fluent Chinese. If I was 5 inches taller and smiled at her, that would go a lot further to getting into her pants. In big cities such as BJ, SH, GZ or SZ the girls you met at nice places will speak some English. Certainly enough to sleep with them. Especially if you are good looking, tall and have game.

One side of the language issue is that when she speaks English with a foreigner its a fun and interesting thing. Its out of the norm and she gets a benefit. Plus as the English speaking native you control the conversation and can help her. With Chinese no matter how good you are and I'm pretty good as a non-native speaker, I will always have things I don't understand such as chengyu or slang. Then the conversation goes to talking about how I don't understand what she is trying to say. My value actually goes down. Even though I am speaking her language at a very high level that took 5 years of intense study, my value does down. Id be better off speaking English and joking with her about her language level. Then she is qualifying herself to me.

Id argue that even having bumblingly terrible Chinese may help you. You speak some poor Chinese, its bad, you laugh together and put your arm around her or some light kino. It works to your advantage. Its funny. Chinese people's sense of humor is as stupid and low brow as possible, think Dumb and Dumber Jim Carrey style. Bad Chinese fits into that style.

Take some hot chick at a bar for example. Shes with her two of friends and they have their bitch looks on. Which is better for you? Being tall and well dressed and opening in English or speaking Chinese and opening. DHV goes with height in that situation. Plus most bars are loud so I have to yell. Not the easiest place to show off my Chinese, if it can be said that its possible to show off in a language.

Just a different perspective. I don't think Chinese is needed at all. There may be some bar girls or karaoke club girls that don't speak English, but there will tens of thousands of girls 18-24 that do speak English. Those girls watch US TV shows and look the West. An easier target anyway.

Ive spent a few weeks trying to hone into the group of girls that are 18-24, don't speak English, want to party and want foreign dick. Harder than you think to find them and approach them.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 09-21-2016

No one has ever said Chinese language skills are required or mandatory. Plenty have confirmed that having some language skills enables you to branch out and snag more women or get high quality girls that speak almost no English. It improves retention as well, something we rarely discuss on the forum in general.

To be considered good height or tall enough in China is to be ~5'7" in some parts. In some places, like maybe Harbin, you would need to be ~6ft to be considered tall. As long as you are not under 5'4, I would not sweat it much. It's not like you are gaming in the Netherlands. It's just China. If some chick gave you grief over your height, not only is that rare, but there are probably 1000 more that are just has cute as her or better that, would not give a good damn.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Apoc - 09-21-2016

I've met University students and graduates from China whose English level is virtually inexistent. Fact is, no matter how many semesters you study or how many TV shows you watch, you only learn to speak a language by actually speaking it, which many Chinese people don't have chances to do. Your language skills are an enabler for these cases, not for showing off value.

Regarding the height topic, first time in China I was surprised that they are not as short I had imagined. The overall statistics are skewed because of the older folk, but around young guys I felt about average (I'm 5'10"). So yes, height is an advantage there too.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Putin Closes - 09-21-2016

China in general is an incredibly racist country. A foreigner speaking Chinese is not going to magically open the xenophobic group of local pussy. Stick with the English speaking girls, self selecting bias. However, particularly in Taiwan even if a girl speaks English she will fall into two groups, local or western friendly.

Height is not an issue as long as you're average western height. Its really about maximizing your niche, but like always wrap it up. Thankfully Tinder has made in considerably easier to weed out those who don't fit your profile, but conversely they are getting swamped with male attention.

Quote: (09-21-2016 12:13 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

China in general is an incredibly racist country. A foreigner speaking Chinese is not going to magically open the xenophobic group of local pussy. Stick with the English speaking girls, self selecting bias. However, particularly in Taiwan even if a girl speaks English she will fall into two groups, local or western friendly.

Height is not an issue as long as you're average western height. Its really about maximizing your niche, but like always wrap it up. Thankfully Tinder has made in considerably easier to weed out those who don't fit your profile, but conversely they are getting swamped with male attention.

Do you speak Mandarin? Even read or write it? How exactly would you know this? I myself can pull a chick in the military using Mandarin speaking/writing skills. Normally, those would never speak to foreigners for obvious reasons and have zero English typically.

Guys, Mandarin skills are a boon. A net positive. Just an effective tool. Whatever dudes with Tinder/Tan Tan/WeChat/Dating sites are pulling, you could pull equal or better offline. Some of the best gains come from social circle, pipelining, and business circle. Like me, you could easily find yourself in negotiations to marry a multi-millionaire's 10 faced daughter that speaks 3-4 languages (but not english). No chick like that dates online. Not even remotely close. The occasional 8-10's that you see online get swamped faster than you can say Ni Hao.

While probably none of you are interested in marriage, the facts are still the facts. Diverse game with language skills trumps anything online. I'm not saying you cannot meet great gals online at all. I'm saying you should always strive to improve your game and language skills so that pulls require even less effort, flaking % goes down, retention is better, you get faster closing times, and less drama ultimately. Knowing Mandarin makes online game many times easier just on that alone.

If you want fast food approaches to the whole thing, with heavy emphasis on notch counts. That's fine. It will not make your limited view or experience true or gospel compared to the results of others that did the opposite though. This is not rocket science folks. Even the dudes in Ukraine and Russia report the same dynamic. It's a pretty fucking universal concept grounded in experience and results.

If for some reason I am completely wrong on this, by all means, show me some proof. I know that China changes faster than a chameleon changes his colors, so things may have changed. If Tinder is king, and English speakers are the best looking/temperment wise, prove it. If you were posting that Toronto is a pussy paradise, many guys here would ask you to do the same thing. Prove it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Putin Closes - 09-21-2016

I speak semifluent mandarin, but I am not white. Unless you are trying to marry a goodie two shoes and willing to put up with massive xenophobic parents, relatives, neighbors, etc, absolutely not worth the hassle for girls alone. This is confirmed with multiple foreign acquaintances who all talk about the carousel and small pool of girls. Even those who speak ok mandarin.

A local 8-10 is not going to bang because you speak mandarin to her via nightlife / online if she wasn't open to the idea already. True fluent mandarin helps close the deal, but really too much hassle for its worth.

I highly doubt many of us are looking for marriage. So yes you may have a point, but she HAS to be open to the idea of dating a foreigner, and I'm sure you know how racist many traditional Chinese parents are into slut shaming.

I'm not saying your results aren't great but why bother when niche girls fall into your lap. We are looking for two separate things. If you're looking for quick lays, speaking Mandarin is pointless.

Quote: (09-21-2016 01:11 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

I speak semifluent mandarin, but I am not white. Unless you are trying to marry a goodie two shoes and willing to put up with massive xenophobic parents, relatives, neighbors, etc, absolutely not worth the hassle for girls alone. This is confirmed with multiple foreign acquaintances who all talk about the carousel and small pool of girls. Even those who speak ok mandarin.

A local 8-10 is not going to bang because you speak mandarin to her via nightlife / online if she wasn't open to the idea already. True fluent mandarin helps close the deal, but really too much hassle for its worth.

I highly doubt many of us are looking for marriage. So yes you may have a point, but she HAS to be open to the idea of dating a foreigner, and I'm sure you know how racist many traditional chinese parents are into slut shaming.

Eh, I won't deny the racism is there, but I can count on one hand how often that shit has cockblocked me. I don't have enough fingers to count the success. Their racism is more ignorant than outright malicious.

I have had feedback ranging from Obama must not be an American because all Americans are white and we rented or hired him to be president, to stuff like, "You aren't black. You are mixed. You do not look like those Africans in Guangzhou." I have met some that told me they think my skin is too dark. Still had her feeding me at the end, but if you are willing to game past these piddly remarks, you will find that many are just as curious, but had no idea prior to meeting you.

In some cases, I was the very first foreigner some Chinese had ever met in their entire lives. Ever startle or scare the shit out of an old man or woman because he did not realize you were standing behind him?

The more you talk to any of them or the more they see you around, the more they ease up and relax. So yeah it's much more xenophobia than actual racism. At first none of them like or care about foreigners, regardless of your color hue, but when you speak their language, drink their alcohol, love and eat their food with correct chopstick usage, they chill out quickly in my experience.

J Sway is better at this than probably any of us here including me. I should probably drag him in here to provide some additional insight. He hangs out and talks to random Chinese at the local grocery stores for fun. His community knows him pretty well. Even I don't do stuff like that, but shit, it works well for him, it would work for you and others too.

If you are not interested in putting in the effort to bridge gaps like that, then keep doing what you are doing. Time is precious, you cannot get it back, and we must all choose the right strategy we feel is worth our time as individuals. As long as you understand the differences, I'm fine with whatever strategy any of you guys choose to go with. (except that stupid shit David Bond does)

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 09-21-2016

Just a note in here. I'm in Tianjin for a few days to meet a friend on his first trip to China.

I'm staying out by the sea, which is far from the center, so I am not surprised that it seems pretty empty and quiet out here. But last night we hit a Chinese spa (not a jerk off place, but the kind of place that has jacuzzi's of varying temperatures, the big lounge chairs upstairs where you sit in a group room and get foot massages, manicures, ear cleaning, etc). Place also seemed dead, and that was back towards the center of the city. When we came out around 1230 AM (and the spa didn't have remotely enough staff, waited like an hour for a foot massage), the streets were dead empty. A few people around, no restaurants open. Like we were in the middle of the movie 28 days later. There was a mongolian guy walking buy, I asked him in Chinese where we could find some restaurants and he walked us to a spot that had a few places with a handful of diners, eating at 1AM. We sat and ate and it was quite good, but compared to Shenzhen or Beijing, I cannot get over how dead Tianjin seems. I know I have no idea about the layout of the city, but anywhere in SZ that has restaurants and stores will have activity far later than 1AM, the restaurants will be open, people will be milling about, some of the convenience/grocery places will also stay open quite late.

Makes TJ feel like a dying city. Its certainly a vestige of an age gone by, with its old manufacturing base.

Will add, the Hilton Eco City is out of the way as hell, but an absolutely beautiful hotel. Really like a palace. Tho their spa suggestions suck balls. Worst spa I've ever been to in China. Getting a cup of tea was like pulling teeth - no fruit or any other snacks, no restaurant, and totally lacking staff. Other than the baths Id rate it 2/10, and a zero compared to my regular ones in SZ.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Shoubuliao - 09-21-2016

Language is an interesting subject. Personally, learning Chinese was a huge benefit for gaming, but it may have been because I only wanted a certain type of girl.

I've never been into Chinese girls that speak English well or are crazy about learning English. I'm confident that the majority of girls I met in China with good English learned over a foreigner's cock. I just have bad images in my head. Sure, pussy is pussy, and that'll certainly be the easiest variety to get, but for whatever reason, I always looked for girls that never had a relationship with a foreigner before. It was empowering to think that she'd remember me as the lone foreigner she had sex with before marrying a Chinese guy.

I did a lot of banging last year, pretty much exclusively using Tantan and Momo. I always spoke Chinese. If they tried to steer the conversation to English, I dropped em immediately. I banged countryside nongs, a girl in the military, retail store girls, a waitress, a piano teacher...I value these bangs way more than the ones I got with girls who mainly just wanted to speak English, both because it took more personal growth to make it happen and because I felt like I was really putting my flag on the moon.

Balls Don't Lie makes a good point though. I probably would have gotten laid more if I just approached girls in English, laughed with them about the goutong zhangais, and embraced being their tutor/fuck buddy. In the end, it's all a matter of what kind of experience you're after.

I should add that I don't think these girls slept with me because they were impressed with my Chinese. I'm sure it wore on them a bit the same way Chinese people speaking English gets annoying to me. But without it I really couldn't have done anything with these girls. I'm over 6', so maybe that's why they went along with it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - ball dont lie - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 10:35 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

No one has ever said Chinese language skills are required or mandatory. Plenty have confirmed that having some language skills enables you to branch out and snag more women or get high quality girls that speak almost no English. It improves retention as well, something we rarely discuss on the forum in general.

To be considered good height or tall enough in China is to be ~5'7" in some parts. In some places, like maybe Harbin, you would need to be ~6ft to be considered tall. As long as you are not under 5'4, I would not sweat it much. It's not like you are gaming in the Netherlands. It's just China. If some chick gave you grief over your height, not only is that rare, but there are probably 1000 more that are just has cute as her or better that, would not give a good damn.

I said its not a display of value. Speaking Chinese doesn't increase attraction at all. Does it enable, yes. But in the big cities most of the women Ive met spoke passable, but shitty English. But my point that no one talked about was: Speaking Chinese which takes a long time to achieve, does not increase attraction in Chinese girls.

Im not sure when you last were in China but people have gotten TALL. In the last 5-6 years height has exploded. I was in southern China 12 years ago and at 180cm I was a giant. Now most of my male college students are taller than me and many of the girls are either nearly as tall. This is Guangdong. In Northern China playing basketball I was a guard. When I arrived 12 years ago I was a center. Growth hormones in the milk or what I don't know. In GZ if girls are wearing heel almost all are my height. So I need a few more inches to be in "hot" range.

高帅富 Tall, Handsome, Rich. Tall comes first.

My point was Chinese is not a DHV in China anymore, if it ever was.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - atlant - 09-22-2016

I don't think anyone ever tried to argue that speaking Chinese "increases attraction", that obviously isn't the point. The point is that it gives you access to certain girls and facilitates interactions. All other factors (height, looks, money) obviously still come in after that point. Then again, some guys here are fine with using translation apps or super broken English or whatever even if it turns conversations into a horribly boring slog. That shit just isn't for me (and that extends to using the language in daily life as a whole - some guys don't care if they always have to rely on translation apps, locals assisting etc. to get through their day, I personally hate that feeling of helplessness). I like to actually get to know girls a little and have a good time. And no, it's not only peasant girls that can't speak English though that may depend on your tolerance for shitty English.

And then it's what Shoubuliao said, if girls speak decent English there's a good chance it's because she has been chasing foreign dick for a while, which makes her uninteresting to me.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mr. Scumbag - 09-22-2016

I'd say the 'foreign exotic factor' and DHV'ing with Chinese skills is pretty much nonexistent and not happening now in every tier one city. Even some of the tier twos are already used to foreigners by now. It wouldn't surprise me if Chinese girls started actually becoming turned off by laowai that can speak the language in a few years, as is the case in Japan and Korea. Guys interested in Japanese culture and being semi competent in the language = creepy yellow fever guy in the minds of many Japanese girls.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Shoubuliao - 09-22-2016

I've definitely met Chinese girls that were turned off that I spoke Chinese, Scumbag. A lot of girls want you to only speak English to them, partly for studying but also for face. In my experience they loved pretending they could speak English well in public, like explaining a menu to me in broken English in front of a group of people at a restaurant. I had one girl who'd speak Chinese with me the whole time we were out except for when she was in front of other Chinese people, at which point she'd use English to tell me why some dish was very good for healthy. I had to really, really want to bang the girl to deal with this.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - erikak - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 11:26 PM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

Im not sure when you last were in China but people have gotten TALL. In the last 5-6 years height has exploded. I was in southern China 12 years ago and at 180cm I was a giant. Now most of my male college students are taller than me and many of the girls are either nearly as tall. This is Guangdong. In Northern China playing basketball I was a guard. When I arrived 12 years ago I was a center. Growth hormones in the milk or what I don't know. In GZ if girls are wearing heel almost all are my height. So I need a few more inches to be in "hot" range.

I'm 180cm as well and in 2009, northern China, I was taller than most guys there. By 2015 I was pretty average.

But Guangdong? Seriously? What in the actual fk.

Wait, you were in China in 2004? What was it like then? You must have cleaned up, because white fever was still insane there until 2012ish.

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zagZ_ys76SA

That's pretty much what they think of foreigners these days.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 10:49 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

Just a note in here. I'm in Tianjin for a few days to meet a friend on his first trip to China.

I'm staying out by the sea, which is far from the center, so I am not surprised that it seems pretty empty and quiet out here. But last night we hit a Chinese spa (not a jerk off place, but the kind of place that has jacuzzi's of varying temperatures, the big lounge chairs upstairs where you sit in a group room and get foot massages, manicures, ear cleaning, etc). Place also seemed dead, and that was back towards the center of the city. When we came out around 1230 AM (and the spa didn't have remotely enough staff, waited like an hour for a foot massage), the streets were dead empty. A few people around, no restaurants open. Like we were in the middle of the movie 28 days later. There was a mongolian guy walking buy, I asked him in Chinese where we could find some restaurants and he walked us to a spot that had a few places with a handful of diners, eating at 1AM. We sat and ate and it was quite good, but compared to Shenzhen or Beijing, I cannot get over how dead Tianjin seems. I know I have no idea about the layout of the city, but anywhere in SZ that has restaurants and stores will have activity far later than 1AM, the restaurants will be open, people will be milling about, some of the convenience/grocery places will also stay open quite late.

Makes TJ feel like a dying city. Its certainly a vestige of an age gone by, with its old manufacturing base.

Will add, the Hilton Eco City is out of the way as hell, but an absolutely beautiful hotel. Really like a palace. Tho their spa suggestions suck balls. Worst spa I've ever been to in China. Getting a cup of tea was like pulling teeth - no fruit or any other snacks, no restaurant, and totally lacking staff. Other than the baths Id rate it 2/10, and a zero compared to my regular ones in SZ.

Funny, my wife and I were watching a show about Tianjin last night. Her cousin just left there not too long ago. I was wondering if we should go there to eat their famous river crabs and check the place out. She refuses! She thinks Tianjin sucks. I guess it will just go further down the list...

Did you see anything historical or cool to look at while there?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-21-2016 11:26 PM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2016 10:35 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I said its not a display of value. Speaking Chinese doesn't increase attraction at all. Does it enable, yes. But in the big cities most of the women Ive met spoke passable, but shitty English. But my point that no one talked about was: Speaking Chinese which takes a long time to achieve, does not increase attraction in Chinese girls.

高帅富 Tall, Handsome, Rich. Tall comes first.

My point was Chinese is not a DHV in China anymore, if it ever was.

I know people have gotten taller in the last 5-8 years or so. I mostly stayed in the South.

It's not a secret that up North is where taller people are. I saw plenty in Beijing myself.

I still do not agree with you over how important height is. Or rather your argument does not convince me at all. The fact that you are subjecting yourself to Mixx's old tactics is very odd. I have seen enough Chinese women with shorter men to know that it is not like America over there where women are obsessed with a man's height. I dated one taller than me in China, she was 5'9". She never brought up anything about that.

If the younger girls today are obsessed over height, you need to flesh out some more examples. Paint the picture for the others.

Global, Fortis, Vacancier Permanent, etc. please chime in. Has China become obsessed over height like America now? Does being under 6 foot make you a manlet now?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - 0Space - 09-22-2016

Quote: (09-22-2016 04:26 AM)erikak Wrote:  

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zagZ_ys76SA

That's pretty much what they think of foreigners these days.

This guy got fired from his job for harassing the white dude.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2015/11/viral...eddit.html

Ironically the racist guy works as a security guard for a Danish company in Taiwan lol.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - J Sway - 09-22-2016

I've seen it go both ways as far as height is concerned. I think it's generally divided by age though. Younger Chinese women are definitely brainwashed into believing that "Tall, Rich, Handsome" nonsense, but I think that mostly comes from the media and feeding themselves on a steady diet of Western movies and romcoms. The older they get, the less concerned they are with the physical aspects and the more concerned they are with financial stability and baby making health.

I can't speak against the trend from personal experience, though, as all of my GFs and extra-curriculars have all been shorter than me and even expressed a preference for a man that's taller than they are.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mr. Scumbag - 09-22-2016

I came across this video recently. A foreigner is matched up against a Chinese guy in seeing who can pick up and collect more Chinese girls' phone numbers. Speaking of Tianjin, it was filmed in Tianjin University.

I actually have no idea if this is staged, because it seems like it is. The white guy has shit game and acts creepy, and it seems intentional. But I guess it's not a far off representation of Chinese girls these days. Spoiler: the Chinese guy wins.

What do you guys make of it?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - J Sway - 09-22-2016

Yeah, social proof is a big deal here. I've lived in my neighborhood for almost five years now, have been shopping at all the same shops, stop and talk to the bosses and workers when I go by, and have gotten to know a lot of people in the neighborhood. It's to the point that I have to actively pay attention to everyone passing by when I'm out walking or else I might miss a neighbor or acquaintance walking by and not say hello. I talk to the security guards in my building every day, parents and kids in the elevator, even the people that deliver our food from the shop where we often eat. It's to the point that I could go to just about any shop in the neighborhood with no money, get what I need, and pay them whenever. I've had some of them just give me stuff they weren't using when I asked them questions about where to find something I needed.

I could go on and on about the details, but the point is, the more they know you, see your face, and interact with you, the more they trust you. Just like TravelerKai said, a lot of what is perceived as racism or prejudice is really just xenophobic unfamiliarity. Give them a chance to see something more than just the beer guzzling, late night galavanting, transient laowai who only knows how to say xiexie and nihao, and that veneer of fear will eventually melt away into honest curiosity.

Hell, just walking around with a smile on your face makes a huge difference.

Well even if the video is staged the results are probably accurate. White guys don't have much status anywhere in Asia anymore. But the videos creation was definitely due to butthurt. In my last 3 years in China I listened to countless subtle insults from local guys about how foreigners are losers, poor, etc. Never heard that stuff my first two years. Clearly they got butthurt that foreigners were scoring with their women. (Same thing happened with Africans in the 70s and 80s. Black guys shagging tons of hot Chinese girls is the real reason behind Tianamen. Look it up. Chinese gov official at one point publicy asked African students to "please have just one Chinese girlfriend at a time.")

Regarding this height nonsense, gao fu shuai, etc... 99% of the hottest girls in China that I saw were with average height or even short guys, most of whom were not handsome. Majority of the tall and handome guys were single or with sub5s. Sure they want tall/rich/handsome but money is a way bigger priority than anything else. Chinese girls love luxury goods, shopping, fancy dinners, driving, traveling, showing off. Maybe it changed in the year I've been gone, maybe they all became hippies, but it was like that since 2012ish with the rise of the fu er dai (rich kids).

Edit: for anyone interested in the African thing:
http://diaspora.northwestern.edu/mbin/We...atomid=711
and
http://cowriesrice.blogspot.com/2012/12/...i.html?m=1

Dating Guide for Mainland China - RichieP - 09-22-2016

Guys. You are confusing "betas talking more shit" with "foreigners having low status".

Guys only go out of their way to talk shit and try to lower your status when they are highly insecure, and perceive you as a threat.

That means they're still worried about you taking their girls.

Perceived as threat by males = perceived as valuable by women.

When everyone just dismisses/ignores you without a second thought, then you can conclude "I have no perceived value here". But as long as people are reacting like this, then you have value.