Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mentavious - 08-06-2014

If I could give another +1 then I would.

You brought a nuke to a knife fight

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-06-2014

Quote: (08-06-2014 04:40 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2014 02:32 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

the Beijing cream guys,

Do you know Anthony?

Not personally, but I have read his stuff for years.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - BadWolf - 08-06-2014

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/videos/no...rsion.html

I guess it depends on where you are in China, but all my friends and my wife think that the leftover age is 25. Most of my students start to panic around that age as well. 27 is an OLD maid in China dude, by 25 most parents are on their kids to get married like white on rice. By 25 women are scared but by 27 they are completely fvcked. I had one of my rich kid students show me naked pics of her EVERY class in hopes of getting a man and she was FIT. We both knew the score though, she was 26 and approaching the cliff.

Lyrics and English translations:

多情的阳光 洒落在你的脸庞
Warm sunshine, shining on your face
看看周围的小伙 个个都挺娘
Looking at the young guys all around, every one of them are very girly

女人的渴望就是要有车和房
Having a house and a car is what women long for
嫁对人是最大的愿望
Marrying the right person is the biggest wish

问你有没有车问你有没有房
Asking you if you have a car, asking you if you have a house
我妈妈她也问你存折有几张
My mother will also ask you how much savings you have

假如你没有车 假如你也没有房
If you have no car, if you also have no house
赶紧靠边别把路来挡
Hurry move aside and don’t block my way

我也有车 我也有房
I also have a car, I also have a house
还有人民币在银行
As well as RMB in the bank

你们要是还没有我强
If you guys aren’t even as capable as me
别吃软饭我不是你的娘
Don’t depend on me, I’m not your mother

你没有车 你没有房
You don’t have a car, you don’t have a house
别想把美女泡上床
Don’t expect to get a beauty into bed

装穷哥你不就开个破宝马
Pretending to be poor, you only drive a lousy BMW
别装大款你把我来包养
Don’t pretend you’re a rich guy who can keep me as his mistress

x2

你没有车 你没有房
你还想结婚当新郎
Yet you still want to get married and be a groom

如果你生活都没奔小康
If your life isn’t well off
凭什么我和你去流浪
Why should I accompany you in wandering

你说我现实我承认也无妨
You say I am realistic/practical, that I may as well admit
骂我拜金我也不受伤
You can call me a gold-digger and I won’t feel hurt

男人总得有个男人的模样
A man after all should be like a man
没车没房 你别想找新娘
Without a car, without a house, forget about finding a bride

If the shoe were on the other foot it would be like living in America where you are forced to choose between fat girls, so of course you'd be looking for the ones with the most money. The girls in this vid are just praying they get some foreign tail cause Chinese guys have to be the most boring nerds on the face of the Earth. You are pretty much guaranteed an unremarkable life if you marry one.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - berserk - 08-06-2014

Wow, awesome post, am going to take my sweet time reading with a glass of scotch. Looking forward to my China trip in a couple of months very much.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - 2014 - 08-06-2014

A lot of this carries over to Korea. In fact almost all of it. Korean culture mimics Chinese culture very much.

Your part about the +plus and -minus scores about a LTR are great and once again I want to say fantastic job on this post.

One thing I have to ask is this: Obviously from the length of your post, it's a lot of work in China to understand the culture, differentiate between different types of women and avoid getting in trouble with the public for their lack of knowledge regarding foreigners (see; Surrounded!!) and the CCP for their power. Why at the start of this guide did you say that a mix of KTV and P4P is a no go in China? Seems like a lot less work to me.

In addition to that, I want to ask about the mistress game you have. I have no problem with getting and keeping LTR's however my mistress second/third woman game is shit! Tips needed, thanks!

Quote: (08-06-2014 06:56 AM)BadWolf Wrote:  

I guess it depends on where you are in China, but all my friends and my wife think that the leftover age is 25. Most of my students start to panic around that age as well. 27 is an OLD maid in China dude, by 25 most parents are on their kids to get married like white on rice. By 25 women are scared but by 27 they are completely fvcked. I had one of my rich kid students show me naked pics of her EVERY class in hopes of getting a man and she was FIT. We both knew the score though, she was 26 and approaching the cliff.

多情的阳光 洒落在你的脸庞
看看周围的小伙 个个都挺娘

女人的渴望就是要有车和房
嫁对人是最大的愿望

问你有没有车问你有没有房
我妈妈她也问你存折有几张

假如你没有车 假如你也没有房
赶紧靠边别把路来挡

我也有车 我也有房
还有人民币在银行

你们要是还没有我强
别吃软饭我不是你的娘

你没有车 你没有房
别想把美女泡上床

装穷哥你不就开个破宝马
别装大款你把我来包养

x2

你没有车 你没有房
你还想结婚当新郎

如果你生活都没奔小康
凭什么我和你去流浪

你说我现实我承认也无妨
骂我拜金我也不受伤

男人总得有个男人的模样
没车没房 你别想找新娘

If the shoe were on the other foot it would be like living in America where you are forced to choose between fat girls, so of course you'd be looking for the ones with the most money. The girls in this vid are just praying they get some foreign tail cause Chinese guys have to be the most boring nerds on the face of the Earth. You are pretty much guaranteed an unremarkable life if you marry one.

Location definitely matters but more often than not, the difference in many ways comes down to what the girl did after high school.

Marriage age in China is 20 years for girls.

If she goes to a 2 year college she will get out around 21. So then she has 22-25 to find a man on her own. Family may try to find one for her, but she can also hunt herself via luck of getting approached by a guy they approve of. At 25-26 parents get very desperate because they all know it's a death sentence and start hunting furiously.

If she goes to a 4 year college, she will get out at ~22-23. She now has one less year range wise to find a husband before it gets too late. These women suffer the most in a way because their education can hurt them with certain men. It kinda makes them similar to American women repelling men that do not have the same level of education as them. All Shengnu I chatted with or dated were all university educated and some had a masters degree.

If she did not go to college at all, then she will 9/10 times be married by 23 and probably have a first baby before 24, unless she is very ugly and picky. This group has the lowest risk of the three.

Ugly millionaire daughters get suitors sometimes, but the parents are the ones that are picky and may demand a large hongbao from his family for letting their rich daughter marry him, causing their whole family to marry down. If they end up single by 25 the parents get desperate but if they are not 5-10, it gets much harder.

When Chinese go to college it is not like it is for us in the West. There is no such thing as a co-ed dormitory. There is no sneaking down the hallway or the other dorm to fuck your neighbors, while their roomates are down at the cafeteria. In fact having a boyfriend while enrolled gets you sent to the dean's office for discipline in some colleges. Colleges in China, especially 2 year ones, are literally boot camps. Six days a week, 12 hours a day. Fucking brutal. Their elite universities are more Western like. Even Chinese parents forbid dating until they finish their school.

All this is important to know when chasing school age girls. You can think you have bad game because they dissapeared on you. You may be surprised if one leaves your barn or stable because they have to return to school for the new semester. Young Chinese girls are active in the SUMMER MONTHS. Winter is a no go. Many live at schools before college, so if you want an 18 year old, you have your work cut out for you.

One good exploit for older men to getting 18 year olds back to the US as a wife is to either use online game and flex your financial and maturity at them. Present a large hong bao to her parents, NOT HER, and they will let her leave school and go back with you. Even though China's legal marriage age is 20, 18 year olds are allowed to get a K1 visa. This is what several ABCs in the US are doing. I had no idea until my wife got here that they were doing this in large numbers. I saw a few white guys in their 40's do this too. Not a bad thing IMO. I know most guys are players on this site, but if you are 40+ you can get something very pristine, often times virgin, fresh ovaries and uterus for babies, and mold-able. Trick is that you need to be very cultural aware and know how to set it up. Not hard if you start pipelining 18 year olds to find some. The online ones are good bets if you can get past the sausage fest of guys hitting on them, because they are looking for a marriage to begin with. Meet them in person and make sure you see their parents if you are want to bring her back. They will have to approve for you to even have a chance at bringing one back. WGF is strong and Asian Factor is very strong on this. If a black guy or Mexican could pull this off, I will buy you a case of beer for a reward. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (08-06-2014 10:37 AM)2014 Wrote:  

A lot of this carries over to Korea. In fact almost all of it. Korean culture mimics Chinese culture very much.

Your part about the +plus and -minus scores about a LTR are great and once again I want to say fantastic job on this post.

One thing I have to ask is this: Obviously from the length of your post, it's a lot of work in China to understand the culture, differentiate between different types of women and avoid getting in trouble with the public for their lack of knowledge regarding foreigners (see; Surrounded!!) and the CCP for their power. Why at the start of this guide did you say that a mix of KTV and P4P is a no go in China? Seems like a lot less work to me.

In addition to that, I want to ask about the mistress game you have. I have no problem with getting and keeping LTR's however my mistress second/third woman game is shit! Tips needed, thanks!

Thanks! Yes you are correct Koreans are very similar to Chinese. I did not realize it until I got to China. To date, the angriest I have ever been in China was the fault of some stupid Korean tourists, that kinda surrounded me and my wife then girlfriend.

Mistress game basically means you must become a Chinese man in alot of ways. I know too many Chinese guys in the US and in China that have permission to play around as long as they use condoms and always come home. Some do not care how long they stay gone. Most of the women that allow this are 4-8 in looks. I know for a fact 3 girls I let go, would have let me do this if I insisted and used Chinese man asshole-style game. One even told me that all men have needs and she does not mind where they go. Too bad she was a 5. haha. My wife is very opposed to this stuff. My wife has a big rack and is 8ish. She has had Chinese men chase her down the street begging or demanding marriage. When I gave her an engagement ring many Chinese coworkers got furious. They were still angry from the time I had flowers delivered to her job. I also do not get bored banging the same woman over and over. It's kinda of a trade off in a way, her only rule is no cheating, but she is hot. I know one high 8 maybe 9 that is married to someone I know that does not mind him cheating, but they are both from very wealthy families...

In Chinese culture wealthy business do this, so it's a no brainer for rich Chinese men to do this. The only real key is to just ask them about their feelings on this while dating them. The women are playing to win, because they know they will not get replaced in the first place.

Like I said in the guide, this is advanced game. It would be nice if someone could master it and get it down on paper for others to see.

Some guys are cannot stick to the same woman forever because they like to sample and play around. If you are like that, try to find Chinese women that will allow it so that no ones feelings get hurt. Chinese women can get super clingy. Breaking up with them can result in a big fight sometimes. It can be hard to peel their fingers off you, so try not to cheat on them if you can help it, because Badwolf and I do not want to see on Chinasmac, "Laowai Penis Cutoff by Jealous Girlfriend, Netizens react!" Netizen1: Good for that shitty sha bi laowai! Serves him right! Netizen2: "I guess no one told that foolish laowai Chinese girls are like tigers! hahaha"

I guess you can use breakup game as well to see if she will allow you to sample stuff. Like, "I must break up with you because I do not want to cheat on you and hurt you." Something like that. It's just a guess though. Try it and report back what you get.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Chewbacon - 08-06-2014

Quote: (08-06-2014 03:53 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

多情的阳光 洒落在你的脸庞
看看周围的小伙 个个都挺娘

女人的渴望就是要有车和房
嫁对人是最大的愿望

问你有没有车问你有没有房
我妈妈她也问你存折有几张

假如你没有车 假如你也没有房
赶紧靠边别把路来挡

我也有车 我也有房
还有人民币在银行

你们要是还没有我强
别吃软饭我不是你的娘

你没有车 你没有房
别想把美女泡上床

装穷哥你不就开个破宝马
别装大款你把我来包养

x2

你没有车 你没有房
你还想结婚当新郎

如果你生活都没奔小康
凭什么我和你去流浪

你说我现实我承认也无妨
骂我拜金我也不受伤

男人总得有个男人的模样
没车没房 你别想找新娘

Location definitely matters but more often than not, the difference in many ways comes down to what the girl did after high school.

If she goes to a 2 year college she will get out around 21. So then she has 22-25 to find a man on her own. Family may try to find one for her, but she can also hunt herself via luck of getting approached by a guy they approve of. At 25-26 parents get very desperate because they all know it's a death sentence and start hunting furiously.

If she goes to a 4 year college, she will get out at ~22-23. She now has one less year range wise to find a husband before it gets too late. These women suffer the most in a way because their education can hurt them with certain men. It kinda makes them similar to American women repelling men that do not have the same level of education as them. All Shengnu I chatted with or dated were all university educated and some had a masters degree.

If she did not go to college at all, then she will 9/10 times be married by 23 and probably have a first baby before 24, unless she is very ugly and picky. This group has the lowest risk of the three.

Ugly millionaire daughters get suitors sometimes, but the parents are the ones that are picky and may demand a large hongbao from his family for letting their rich daughter marry him, causing their whole family to marry down. If they end up single by 25 the parents get desperate but if they are not 5-10, it gets much harder.

When Chinese go to college it is not like it is for us in the West. There is no such thing as a co-ed dormitory. There is no sneaking down the hallway or the other dorm to fuck your neighbors, while their roomates are down at the cafeteria. In fact having a boyfriend while enrolled gets you sent to the dean's office for discipline in some colleges. Colleges in China, especially 2 year ones, are literally boot camps. Six days a week, 12 hours a day. Fucking brutal. Their elite universities are more Western like. Even Chinese parents forbid dating until they finish their school.

All this is important to know when chasing school age girls. You can think you have bad game because they dissapeared on you. You may be surprised if one leaves your barn or stable because they have to return to school for the new semester. Young Chinese girls are active in the SUMMER MONTHS. Winter is a no go. Many live at schools before college, so if you want an 18 year old, you have your work cut out for you.

One good exploit for older men to getting 18 year olds back to the US as a wife is to either use online game and flex your financial and maturity at them. Present a large hong bao to her parents, NOT HER, and they will let her leave school and go back with you. Even though China's legal marriage age is 20, 18 year olds are allowed to get a K1 visa. This is what several ABCs in the US are doing. I had no idea until my wife got here that they were doing this in large numbers. I saw a few white guys in their 40's do this too. Not a bad thing IMO. I know most guys are players on this site, but if you are 40+ you can get something very pristine, often times virgin, fresh ovaries and uterus for babies, and mold-able. Trick is that you need to be very cultural aware and know how to set it up. Not hard if you start pipelining 18 year olds to find some. The online ones are good bets if you can get past the sausage fest of guys hitting on them, because they are looking for a marriage to begin with. Meet them in person and make sure you see their parents if you are want to bring her back. They will have to approve for you to even have a chance at bringing one back. WGF is strong and Asian Factor is very strong on this. If a black guy or Mexican could pull this off, I will buy you a case of beer for a reward. [Image: lol.gif]

I guess this is true, but it is slowly ceasing to be the case. Many girls I met in law school who came from China all had 1-3 boyfriends before they came over. And these girls went to some elite schools in China - Peking U, Tsinghua, Fudan, etc. Most girls say that in college is when most young chinese will have their first relationship. I'm sure there are restrictions, but you know, it's not that draconian anymore.

Quote: (08-06-2014 04:24 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2014 03:53 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

多情的阳光 洒落在你的脸庞
看看周围的小伙 个个都挺娘

女人的渴望就是要有车和房
嫁对人是最大的愿望

问你有没有车问你有没有房
我妈妈她也问你存折有几张

假如你没有车 假如你也没有房
赶紧靠边别把路来挡

我也有车 我也有房
还有人民币在银行

你们要是还没有我强
别吃软饭我不是你的娘

你没有车 你没有房
别想把美女泡上床

装穷哥你不就开个破宝马
别装大款你把我来包养

x2

你没有车 你没有房
你还想结婚当新郎

如果你生活都没奔小康
凭什么我和你去流浪

你说我现实我承认也无妨
骂我拜金我也不受伤

男人总得有个男人的模样
没车没房 你别想找新娘

I guess this is true, but it is slowly ceasing to be the case. Many girls I met in law school who came from China all had 1-3 boyfriends before they came over. And these girls went to some elite schools in China - Peking U, Tsinghua, Fudan, etc. Most girls say that in college is when most young chinese will have their first relationship. I'm sure there are restrictions, but you know, it's not that draconian anymore.

I think you just actually proved my point. Elite school girls are more Western-like. For your average college girl in China, no. Hell no.

And again, when they get their first love situations it usually happens in the summer vacation periods. During school, they clamp down tight. Only geniuses with good grades and bad asses go out dating alot while in college.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - UnW - 08-07-2014

Goddamn, this is a complete encyclopedia. Will be likely to make a trip to China at some point in the next 6 months, very useful thread, thanks!

Sounds very accurate too, tome of these traits mentioned, I remember distinctly from the Chinese girls I've banged so far.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - 2014 - 08-07-2014

Why at the start of this guide did you say that a mix of KTV and P4P is a no go in China? Seems like a lot less work to me.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-07-2014

Quote: (08-07-2014 08:08 AM)UnW Wrote:  

Goddamn, this is a complete encyclopedia. Will be likely to make a trip to China at some point in the next 6 months, very useful thread, thanks!

Sounds very accurate too, tome of these traits mentioned, I remember distinctly from the Chinese girls I've banged so far.

I'm glad you mentioned that.

In case someone reading is not aware, Chinese girls in America and Taiwanese girls, either in Taiwan or America, are very different than Mainland Chinese women. Sometimes you can find a poor, unspoiled, non-rich one in America but usually that is either the wife of some non-rich American guy, a cook at a Chinese restaurant, a waitress at a Chinese restaurant, or worker in some Chinatown business (like MSBC Bank, Herbal Medicine Shop, or Bank of China branch, etc..

Never make the assumption that a Taiwanese person is the exact same as a person from Mainland China. That is a big mistake. More of them are Christian, democratic-minded, somewhat rich, have absolutely no accent if they grew up outside Taiwan, and they do not have nearly half of the bad habits Mainlanders have (like shitting on the subway). They may have congressmen that fight and throw chairs while in session, but there is not much more to compare outside that (Almost all Chinese love fighting). Taiwan had native people that lived there before Chiang Kai took his supporters there to escape Mao as well. Those natives are different as well.

I digress, the long short is that Taiwanese are not Mainlanders. ABCs and rich immigrants to America are the exception to the rule. There are ways to run game on those women but that is outside the scope in my guide. My general position on them is that they are not ultimately worth the time. Go to the source. You will come back and realize that they are probably 3-5's compared to what is on the ground inside China.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Biologist - 08-07-2014

TravelerKai, I glanced through your datasheet when you first posted it, but now I've had the chance to read it properly.

All I'm going to say is that this is by far the best datasheet I've read here on RVF - seriously. You have gone above and beyond in comprehensively covering every aspect of gaming in China.

+1 rep from me (I would rep you more than once if I could).

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-07-2014

Quote: (08-07-2014 10:50 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

TravelerKai, I glanced through your datasheet when you first posted it, but now I've had the chance to read it properly.

All I'm going to say is that this is by far the best datasheet I've read here on RVF - seriously. You have gone above and beyond in comprehensively covering every aspect of gaming in China.

+1 rep from me (I would rep you more than once if I could).

Thanks for the praise. In some ways you cannot compare this to a trip report or Ground Report style sheet. This is a book condensed into a datasheet. Reports that descibe the conditions on the ground are very valuable in their own right. That is not a fair comparison to compare it to the other works of art in the Travel subforum. Sheets like Moma's are beyond incredible. It's just a different kind of sheet.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - extracube - 09-27-2014

Traveler Kai said: "2) Jealous local men will not like you taking one of their women. They will give you that, "Like a Boss" Mean Mug look. Especially if you got one of their "easily obtainable ones" (4-6 looking women with a kind heart and low demands) If you take a bad-as-fuck 9 or 10 that walks like a diva with a nice ring on, they will ignore both of you. LOL! They will have that MUSTARD FACE instead."

Hi been reading through your big writeup and got some questions. But I think I'll just start with one for now. Question, you seem to say Chinese guy care more about their middle of the road 4 to 6's than the 8s 9s and 10s. Is this because 8s and above have too much attitude for them or something? You wouldn't hear this any where else in the world, I don't think.

How about this one from a youtube video. A shanghai girl maybe later 20s, entrepreneur, what do you think and does she pass the test or does she show "warning signs" of some sort:

(start at 1:45 until 7:15 ) and no it's not that girl you see in the stillframe:

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-27-2014 07:38 PM)extracube Wrote:  

Traveler Kai said: "2) Jealous local men will not like you taking one of their women. They will give you that, "Like a Boss" Mean Mug look. Especially if you got one of their "easily obtainable ones" (4-6 looking women with a kind heart and low demands) If you take a bad-as-fuck 9 or 10 that walks like a diva with a nice ring on, they will ignore both of you. LOL! They will have that MUSTARD FACE instead."

Hi been reading through your big writeup and got some questions. But I think I'll just start with one for now. Question, you seem to say Chinese guy care more about their middle of the road 4 to 6's than the 8s 9s and 10s. Is this because 8s and above have too much attitude for them or something? You wouldn't hear this any where else in the world, I don't think.

How about this one from a youtube video. A shanghai girl maybe later 20s, entrepreneur, what do you think and does she pass the test or does she show "warning signs" of some sort:

(start at 1:45 until 7:15 ) and no it's not that girl you see in the stillframe:

4-6 women are within the normal range for your average Chinese man who is poor to middle class. If they are ugly men or have some other disadvantage they will care alot more about those meat and potatoes 4-6 women. Those guys know that a super pretty 8-10 is out of their league. Guys with plenty of money or a financially strong family that can pay a larger hong bao are not as worried about that. Women with alot of money are not pursued alot, but that kind of depends upon her own circles as well. If she went to elite university and is in well connected circles then she dates within that circle or her parents arraign a marriage.

That Shanghai girl is actually a Hunan girl that moved there. I could tell from her face she was not Shanghai. She is from the countryside. When they followed her on camera and I saw her dressed to kill with that short skirt and high heels, that is easily a trademark Hunan girl. Only an umbrella was missing. She badly wants a husband the way she is dressed. She rides a motorcycle with a short skirt on like lots of Hunan girls do over there too. She is rich enough for a car which is strange. She took good care of her parents, I can tell. That is how they are trained to advertise down there. She seems very down to earth, honest, hard working, smart, and genuine.

Notice that foreigner she was eating next to, told her he was going to the Philippines for vacation. He basically just openly told her I am going to fuck for a vacation, after I already just went on a vacation. Telling a smart Chinese girl something like this can be a huge no-no. Or a way to invoke jealously if done correctly. If he was trying to seal the deal with her, he kind of fucked that up. When dating rich/smart Chinese women, you cannot make dumb moves like that. But on the flip side, he can easily get a hotter Chinese woman than her with his good looks. Maybe they are just friends or business circle buddies, I dunno. He doesn't have a grip on her though. That much is certain from reading the body language. Very easy steal right there.

She is a bonafide 5 for a Chinese woman in China and she has alot of money. Outside China she is 6-ish at best with a hot body. She is probably a 7 in the US with all the seacows here. That is always going to be a struggle for her to find the kind of guy she wants. If she wants a foreigner, she should stop smoking and date online, otherwise I see her finding an ugly local guy that she probably won't like. Her hustler mentality also makes her a prime candidate for a foreign man. Since she is in Shanghai, she is in a sea of single women, she better think outside the box before it is too late. Shanghai has the most single women of all China I think.

If you can track her down, go for it. I see no red flags. In fact, finding "transplants" from other smaller provinces with great values in those big tier 1 cities is what most guys should be looking for if you want a GF/LTR/Wife. The locals from those big cities are stuck up as hell compared to a sweet lady like the one in this video. She grew up poor and clawed her way up to a good life. She would stay humble for sure.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 09-27-2014

She's a cute enough girl, nice kinda vibe. (I tend to like Hunan women, in general, when they're young but many of the ones from the mountain regions grow old looking like tree stumps - they just get thicker and thicker somehow (like her mom), with plenty of exceptions to be sure). In China, most men would not find this girl particularly attractive, though her skin does appear to be pretty fair, which is an attraction. Hard to gauge her height. She's obviously from a poor region, and didn't even speak Mandarin when she hit Shanghai. Learned it fast enough, though it probably was one of many Hunan languages similar to Mandarin in structure. Her mandarin, to me, sounds pretty unstandard, and very typical of what you hear in Shenzhen.

As Kai knows, you don't really get extra points for taking care of your parents in China. Its more important for a girl to take care of her parents than her husband (he's third after her baby and her family).

That dude, I'm guessing, is a Russian (or maybe Polish). He has the sound of a Russian speaking Chinese (I know some Russians who speak Chinese, it seems to have that inflection).

In general, in my opinion you wouldn't want to preferentially choose a Shanghai girl (a real one) as her parents would probably strongly disapprove of you (if I am reading this right, you're looking for a keeper). Shanghaiese, the real ones, are pretty much anti-anyone who isn't from (native) Shanghai. Some might approve a foreigner over Chinese from a different part of China, actually. I actually spent time filming a documentary at the Shanghai marriage market, walking around with the director and DP. I was approached by a Shanghaiese man looking for a husband for his daughter. He was actually fine with me being foreign, but when he found out I wasn't living in Shanghai, but in the fu-er-dai paradise that is Shenzhen, he basically turned his nose up and walked away (perhaps waiting for me to say I'd be willing to move to Shanghai for his daughter).

I was also asked by a woman, maybe 70, whose older Chinese husband had left her for a younger woman, if I knew an old foreign man for her to marry. She dressed somewhat wealthy, owned her home in Shanghai and had a car. I didn't know anyone suitable, but she was a sad woman. I could tell even though the conversation was translated.

If you really wanted to, you could visit one of the markets. Sunday in People Sq. (the park next to it) in Shanghai. They have photos, incomes, heights, car ownership...lots more to select from than a youtube video.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mentavious - 09-27-2014

So China lifted the ban on arming the police force?

What's the feeling there? I can't imagine police being trained in the use of firearms after decades without them

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 09-28-2014

Quote: (09-27-2014 10:24 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

So China lifted the ban on arming the police force?

What's the feeling there? I can't imagine police being trained in the use of firearms after decades without them

Cops in China have always had guns.

Here are the different types of police in China:

1) Traffic Policemen
2) Street Cops
3) Cops with guns
4) Swat officers with batons and riot gear/training
5) Swat officers with guns

Numbers 3 and 5 tend to mostly hang out at the police station until they get a call of violence. They usually have to keep their guns locked up and are only permitted to take them when they get the signal. The cops with guns have had alot of training and have a higher rank sometimes. Alot of times they are former military. Most SWAT officers have no actual gun training. Only the ones with guns can use them. Which is usually during a terrorist attack.

As you can tell, this makes for slow response when shit is going down. While it is hard to smuggle a gun inside China, Muslim Ughur terrorists have been killing lots of people using big knives lately. By the time a cop with a gun shows up, around 20 people are already dead. The govt cannot always cover up the death toll all the time, even though they always try. The CCP has a rule that the news reporters are only allowed to report up to 39 deaths max in any event except an earthquake. So anytime you see 39 dead in a Chinese news report, that means the death toll is higher than that.

I highly doubt they will start giving every cop a gun because the average cop could be corrupt as fuck and does not have much training in these things. Look at America's cops. Lots of training and still kills people unnecessarily. Chinese cops would be 100 times worse. They know that. So what they are probably are going to do is increase the availability of the number 3 and number 5 guys somehow and probably increase their ranks a little bit. There is also a branch of secret police that are like Jackie Chan from Police Story and they have guns and do not wear uniforms. They heavily deal with human trafficking and drugs/triads.

Anyway I do not know what is going on 100% for sure, because I have not seen the article you got this from, but they have had cops with guns for years, they just have lots of rules behind it. One of my inlaws is a cop. That is why I know all this.

Quote: (09-27-2014 08:54 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

She's a cute enough girl, nice kinda vibe. (I tend to like Hunan women, in general, when they're young but many of the ones from the mountain regions grow old looking like tree stumps - they just get thicker and thicker somehow (like her mom), with plenty of exceptions to be sure). In China, most men would not find this girl particularly attractive, though her skin does appear to be pretty fair, which is an attraction. Hard to gauge her height. She's obviously from a poor region, and didn't even speak Mandarin when she hit Shanghai. Learned it fast enough, though it probably was one of many Hunan languages similar to Mandarin in structure. Her mandarin, to me, sounds pretty unstandard, and very typical of what you hear in Shenzhen.

As Kai knows, you don't really get extra points for taking care of your parents in China. Its more important for a girl to take care of her parents than her husband (he's third after her baby and her family).

That dude, I'm guessing, is a Russian (or maybe Polish). He has the sound of a

Actually, the likelihood that the girl will end up looking like her mom is way off. Her mom most likely grew up in squalor and was a farmers wife for 20+ years after she was born. The sun tears your skin up and her mother's skin looks like hardened cow leather. This lady runs two salons in Shanghai. She has money too unlike her poor parents. She is not going to let her self go at all like her mom did. Her mom is missing lots of teeth too. Her mother's generation is from that cultural revolution age group. They had it hard. Super hard. They were all super poor and worked outside. Extremely few could be rich back then and maintain porcelain white skin and avoid working outside like that.

If anything the smoking will kill her looks faster than anything genetic. It's easy to get them to stop smoking though. Lots of them smoke socially, especially Hunan people. My wife probably smoked a few each day when I met her, but I told her I cannot date someone who smokes, so she quit cold turkey on the spot and never smoked another again. Later I realized that in Hunan people smoke casually for guanxi and holidays with relatives. Some were upset I would not smoke one with them during Chinese New Year. Outside of that, I never saw them smoke again. Weird. Maybe other regions do this too, I don't know.

Anyway, a good way to know what a Chinese woman from a poor farmer area that is pretty now will look like later, is to look at a pretty and a little bit rich Chinese woman in her late 30s that lives in a tier 1 city. The diet, the climate, the working indoors, and the money for skin care products changes everything. Now if she were to get married to a Hunan farmer and she has to sell her businesses and move back there, all bets are off. The likelihood of that happening, zero percent.

I have to heavily disagree with you on the part about taking care of parents. She does get extra points for that. It shows that she did not sell out and has strong traditional values. Lots of Shanghai girls and guys run away from a countryside and turn their back on their parents. Why do you think they made a recent new law that demands that young people must return home and check on their parents? It was starting to become a problem and that is very bad to the Chinese government which lists Filial Piety as one of the top values of Chinese culture.

I also strongly disagree on the it's more important to take care of the parents than her husband part. That is actually backwards. In Chinese culture girls that get married are almost dead to her family. Why do you think everyone wants boys so badly? Girls are always waste. In Chinese culture, the man's family must be cared for by the wife. That is her new family now. While the man works, his wife must take care of his mother and father. A man can always prevent his wife from ever seeing her family again as well. It happens more often than you know. Most are not this bad and girls can at least send money back home if necessary (and if they have their own money). Nowadays with the new law, they must permit them to return home to see her parents. Of course they do this only after they see the husband's parents first. That's the rule. Wife's parents are always second.

This is also why poorer Chinese parents that have pretty daughters try to get the biggest hong bao they can from a potential husband's family. They will tell the man's family, you must give us more than 30,000usd or whatever for our daughter because we can get that from another man's family. Conversely it can also be worse in a way because if your daughter is ugly, you will have to give a hongbao to another man's family so that they will take her. This is not as common, but you can get the idea.

Anyway, having boys, sons, and men in your family is key. That is how money, wealth, lineage, and security of the family itself is maintained. Having 2-3 girls is like having a curse. Modern China is changing a little bit how these dynamics work, but for now it is still the rule and not the exception. The man's family is in control most of the time.

The only reasons you would see married Chinese women treating her parents better than her husband is when you either encounter a Tiger Wife or a Chinese woman married to a foreigner that does not know Chinese culture well or at all. Those women do whatever the hell they want because their husbands are beta as fuck or do not give a fuck what she does. If it is a Chinese man, he most likely has a mistress or two or fucks xiaojie (prostitutes) very often. He just tolerates the tiger wife at home. If it is a foreigner, he just whines to his friends or posts/blogs that Chinese women are the devil and you should never marry them. [Image: lol.gif]

Aside from these things the rest of your post was dead on G.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - berserk - 09-28-2014

The more I see from China, the more I think so called professional leftover women from modest/poor background are some of the best prospects for a long term relationship/wife in Asia. The girl in the video to me was a 6 or so, cute, slim and sexy, but her face to me is mediocre. A question though for you TravelerKai and the rest of you, how does dating up/hypergamy work with these women? Are they like western women who have unrealistic demands or will they go for a dude who has a decent job, education etc, self employed without being a baller?

Quote: (09-28-2014 01:07 PM)berserk Wrote:  

The more I see from China, the more I think so called professional leftover women from modest/poor background are some of the best prospects for a long term relationship/wife in Asia. The girl in the video to me was a 6 or so, cute, slim and sexy, but her face to me is mediocre. A question though for you TravelerKai and the rest of you, how does dating up/hypergamy work with these women? Are they like western women who have unrealistic demands or will they go for a dude who has a decent job, education etc, self employed without being a baller?

If married, hypergamy is pretty rare and almost unheard of. Even in tier 1 cities snagging married milfs is almost impossible. Cattle rustler would fail in China if he targeted married ones and he would struggle against quality older and single ones as well. Hk is a little different though.

That said higher quality Chinese women are super aggressive at upgrading before marriage. I took too many girls away from other men without realizing or noticing it.

The Chinese have a saying. "the food in another person's bowl always tastes better." the men are what this applies to the most, but the women act this way as well in my experience. They want the best husband they can find because it will be an immense loss of face if they have to divorce the guy. Their whole family loses face. If you think about the face aspect of anything in China you will be 2 steps ahead strategy wise of any foreigner at all times.

You also have to remember that men get first pick of the kids and just about anything else in a divorce. Divorces are risky for women. If they have sons the father's mom will demand the grandson stay with them most of the time. So women have to be careful about hypergamy. It has enormous consequences. Only a foreigner would marry an old divorced single mom, etc. Too much younger pussy out there for a working man.

This is one of the many reasons why feminism is no threat to China.

As for the beta vs baller thing, Chinese are super practical. Girls are often times too realistic for their own good. They might turn you down for a guy even more poor and beta than you are, for stability sake. You could lose a few on that principal alone. I know I did.

Never let that pull you down because that just means you are capable of an even higher quality woman. That's why I never recommend chasing poor girls in China just because you think they are easy. If they are good girls they could turn you down instead and shock you over some poor beta. Poor 5 through 6 does not equal easy for a LTR .

A girl that chases flashy men is either immature or a gold digger. Could even be a fu er dai. That means second generation rich. Regardless they are too easy to spot and ask stupid questions and other not have a humble vibe.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - extracube - 09-28-2014

@Traveler Kai

Ok, I think I got you on how Chinese guys think and feel. But still, seems a bit different than other countries -- or maybe not, and maybe I'm learning something new everyday, lol.

TK: "That Shanghai girl is actually a Hunan girl that moved there..."

Ahhh right, that's what I was meaning to say, living there but not "from." So then the Hunan women have a somewhat stronger look, more slender and even sporty, perhaps even masculine sometimes? I actually always liked chicks with short hair, even though Roosh and much of this forum is so against it. I also remember you said it's one of the possible "signs" in your writeup, as well as she seems to smoke a bit, which most guys understandably don't care for at all.... Off topic but said girl looks very much like the chick I dated while living in Bangkok -- CHinese Thai, educated, had manager job at a high-end sports fitness facility, grew up playing sports and now as a 26yo manager still has the sports body but executive clothes. Best of both worlds, man. I'm not a tit's guy, I'm more legs and that whole thing. Anyhow we ended up both cheating on each other so that relationship mutually ended. She was super sociable (in addition to physical strength) so she moved right on along -- she might have even cheated on me first, lol. Or maybe not, cause I was the one that told her first.

TK: "Notice that foreigner she was eating next to,..."

Yah when I saw him I was like, oh hell, she's sittin next to a rather sharp looking shaved-head white guy, looks like she has "options." Sitting next to those folks like it's no big deal -- probably is spinning numerous other guys just like him every few days. But then like you said, he went and kinda messed it up, I was like "huh, Philippines, what is he saying?"

TK: "In fact, finding "transplants" from other smaller provinces with great values in those big tier 1 cities is what most guys should be looking for if you want a GF/LTR/Wife. The locals from those big cities are stuck up as hell compared..."

Hmmm an interesting point, and words to keep in mind. Yah I don't care too much for the stuck up types in Asia. My idea of Asia has always been the more charming people, not the ones that repulse you and act as cold as ice.

Hunan -- I wonder what language they speak there. Wikipedia says "Xiang" among others. Is it like Cantonese, as it seems close to Guangdong on a map.

By the way, that girl's mom looks like a nice enough friendly woman, but her dad looks like he's legit enough to take your head off if you did something stupid. I guess that would be a "tiger dad" haha, but I don't know. Smile is friendly though.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - extracube - 09-28-2014

Global Entry said: "In general, in my opinion you wouldn't want to preferentially choose a Shanghai girl (a real one) as her parents would probably strongly disapprove..."

Yah, actually I posted that particular vid because it's one I watched recently that actually had any women up close. That and the fact the girl looked closest to a few women I've dated before (from other countries, namely Korea and Thailand, as said in my post above).... At the same time, so far in life I've always preferred being big cities as I'm not a beach guy, nor a countryside guy... Interesting that Shanghainese are against even Chinese people from their very own country but different city.

"Sunday in People Sq. (the park next to it) in Shanghai..."

I'll mark down the name...