Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 07-31-2016

Quote: (07-31-2016 02:29 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Anyone tried TanTan? I visited for a couple days and got 500+ likes within a couple days. Naturally some of them were busted but matched with more then a few hotties. Problem is i can't type chinese for shit so lots of the convos died out immediately. Might have to try shenzhen next time I hit up Hong Kong, although I do extremely well in HK solely via tinder game.

You need to brush up on your online game. I wrote about this before, but I will recap for you.

1. Create a canned message greeting in Mandarin with your contact information. This message needs to say you are still learning Chinese (or speak a little Chinese) and that you are from (insert whatever English speaking country you are from). You could also add that you would like to practice speaking Chinese or something like that.

2. Save it somewhere on your phone/PC as text.

3. Mass send the canned greeting to as many women you like.

4. When (or if) they ever reply, try your hardest to use some Chinese. At least greet them in it and try to collect as much canned responses as possible. (Would you like to meet up at X for coffee, etc. )

5. English speaking ones will be merciful and engage with you. Game on. Profit.

6. Take actual Mandarin classes.

7. Rinse and Repeat.

This is the blueprint. Add upgrades onto it and you will reap rewards.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 07-31-2016

Quote: (07-31-2016 08:19 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

You need to brush up on your online game. I wrote about this before, but I will recap for you.

1. Create a canned message greeting in Mandarin with your contact information. This message needs to say you are still learning Chinese (or speak a little Chinese) and that you are from (insert whatever English speaking country you are from). You could also add that you would like to practice speaking Chinese or something like that.

Should I do this?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 07-31-2016

Quote: (07-31-2016 08:26 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Should I do this?

I posted one in the thread some pages back. Feel free to help out the others if you can come up with a good one that works well for you. Although, correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to recall you being a 100% daygame guy? Overall it doesn't matter, it's not rocket science to make canned responses, he could even use Google Translator or the one on QQ/Wechat.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 07-31-2016

Quote: (07-31-2016 08:35 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2016 08:26 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Should I do this?

I posted one in the thread some pages back. Feel free to help out the others if you can come up with a good one that works well for you. Although, correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to recall you being a 100% daygame guy? Overall it doesn't matter, it's not rocket science to make canned responses, he could even use Google Translator or the one on QQ/Wechat.

I actually use OKCupid primarily at the moment. It allows me to easily connect with all the sluts in Beijing with minimum effort. To save time, I don't even do first dates anymore, just invite girls to a house party and game them all at once.

Far more efficient.

OKCupid has worked great for me in both Beijing and HK. Would recommend to any stereotypical white guy.

Additionally, the only Chinese-only girls in Beijing who use that website are not DTF, so it's a 100% English friendly environment that will allow you to target girls who speak English and want to suck cock.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - WalkingMan - 07-31-2016

Quote: (05-29-2016 05:46 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

This has to stop! There should be a leaflet or something for new-arrival expats that gives them an overview of the dating market, their actual value, and what they could get if they positioned themselves properly.

Hand this out the second they leave the airport lmao.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mr. Scumbag - 07-31-2016

Most girls on Tantan seem to only want to practice English or attention whore. I've talked to several other guys about this, and they usually conclude the same thing.

I've been doing what TravelerKai suggested way before it was ever mentioned on here; opening girls in Chinese and saying I speak some, my name and my nationality. It hasn't really changed anything. I move the conversation to WeChat, then after a few gettoknowyou's are exchanged, I pitch a meet up or date, and usually get denied or ignored.

Any further tips to get a higher closing rate and weed out time-wasters? I sent some racy pictures to a bunch of girls which actually ended up getting me laid, but I got reported by several other girls and was warned my account would be banned if I do it again, heh.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 07-31-2016

hmmm,

Let me take a swing at this one.

I'd say one thing you're doing wrong is you're going too hard on tantan. By that I mean that you should get the chicks wechat ASAP off of tantan, chat with her a little bit and then push for the meet up after she's warmed up to you. You have to remember that if a Chinese girl likes you she'll hang with you after some rapport building.

BUT remember that if she won't give you her wechat off of tantan that you should dump her ass asap.

Sure, you can find some super sluts who'll meet you and come to your apartment within 15 minutes but that isn't the norm for most of us and that isn't the norm for most Chinese girls. This isn't the West and the girls can be really weird about meeting you at your apartment too soon. I've had chicks who have hesitated on coming to my apartment on the first date come back to my apartment on the 2nd or 3rd date to get banged.

"Come back to my apartment" means "let's fuck" in a Chinese girl's mind, so you need to give her some plausible deniability or she will stay far away from your apartment. This is where you get creative? Can you cook? Tell her you'll cook her some American food (with a side of cock [but don't say "with a side of cock"])

Or you can tell her that you have some cool movies you wanna show her.

Or you can say that you wanna language exchange with her.

But you need to give her something, or she probably won't be ready to come back to your spot ASAP.

Another thing you can do is go on a walk with her for a date and have that walk end in front of your apartment (learned that one from suits)

One thing that guys who have just shown up to china struggle with is that all their "game" doesn't work all of a sudden. The truth is that you don't need to make it so complicated with these girls. That first date at the hot pot restaurant where you sit and talk for an hour or two is actually moving you closer to getting laid than trying to be cocky and funny on Tantan. In china, you don't have to worry about being alpha or beta. You can just chill out and still smash some pretty good chicks if you're patient and don't get too deep inside your own head.

Side note:

Sending racy pictures to some Chinese chick is just weak. Unless you are built like Channing Tatum and hung like a horse that'll only backfire. Also, any nudes you send to a chick end up in wechat groups spliced with a picture of your face next to it. Trust me, it happens here a lot. The expat community on wechat is small. Any nudes and thirsty behavior will come back to you!

I have stories about this sort of thing (not my photos), so be careful with that.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - kikuyu1 - 08-03-2016

Wow! You are many things including
-a self taught human behavourist
-political intelligence analyst
-experienced economic forecaster

and most importantly,a dude with balls. I doubt this datasheet will be bettered any time soon.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - atlant - 08-03-2016

Quote: (07-31-2016 11:13 AM)Mr. Scumbag Wrote:  

Most girls on Tantan seem to only want to practice English or attention whore. I've talked to several other guys about this, and they usually conclude the same thing.

I've been doing what TravelerKai suggested way before it was ever mentioned on here; opening girls in Chinese and saying I speak some, my name and my nationality. It hasn't really changed anything. I move the conversation to WeChat, then after a few gettoknowyou's are exchanged, I pitch a meet up or date, and usually get denied or ignored.

Any further tips to get a higher closing rate and weed out time-wasters? I sent some racy pictures to a bunch of girls which actually ended up getting me laid, but I got reported by several other girls and was warned my account would be banned if I do it again, heh.

I previously wrote about Tantan here: thread-48577...pid1291066 and Fortis' post is also an excellent addendum. Dick pics are only gonna backfire, no further elaboration needed on that.

Tantan has been great to me, but sometimes it's simply out of your control, some girls just never want to meet or will repeatedly flake. Usually most girls I match with I will eventually be able to date. With the high value girls, the better your Chinese and the more indication you are in China for the long run, the more comfortable she will feel. Suggesting a meet after just a few "gettoknowyous" may be too fast - have to develop a feel for that one. Remember you aren't talking to some Cali slut on Tinder (though of course if it's some foreigner chasing 5 then all bets are off).

I can imagine Tantan being frustrating if you can't speak Chinese fluently to some degree. Fortis seems to do OK though.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Stickman - 08-03-2016

My match rate on Tan Tan is probably the best out of any countries using Tinder by a mile and the quality of girls on here seems to be very very high.

How accurate are the pictures compared to when you see them in real life? I'd imagine Chinese girls are expert at selfies

Dating Guide for Mainland China - WalkingMan - 08-03-2016

Quote: (08-03-2016 12:26 PM)Stickman Wrote:  

My match rate on Tan Tan is probably the best out of any countries using Tinder by a mile and the quality of girls on here seems to be very very high.

How accurate are the pictures compared to when you see them in real life? I'd imagine Chinese girls are expert at selfies

I believe Asian girls in general are selfie masters. Maybe they share tips with the ladyboys. I suggest FaceTiming a few if you can manage.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Stickman - 08-03-2016

Quote: (08-03-2016 12:38 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2016 12:26 PM)Stickman Wrote:  

I believe Asian girls in general are selfie masters. Maybe they share tips with the ladyboys. I suggest FaceTiming a few if you can manage.

Not to the extend of the girls I see on Tan Tan. A good amount of them looks like models and I matched with so many of them, it just seems fishy.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - kikuyu1 - 08-07-2016

TK,any experience with Guangzhou? Naijjas are intermarrying fast and I foresee a new race with many supermodels.
Why are blackanese females so hot,btw?

[Image: image_1.jpg]

[Image: 2014911115420618203_8.jpg]

[Image: Nigerian-groom-and-Chinese-bride.jpg]

[Image: I0000BmV8dqGVCXs.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China - infinitejest - 08-07-2016

Finally sealed the deal with a new girl after a couple months of laying low and just banging the same 6 who treats me well. Took forever too, as I'd gone out with this girl probably 7 times since I met her back in May, including a few failed trips back to my apartment where I thought I had it in the bag. But it was worth the wait. As we're laying in bed, shortly after she swallowed my spunk, she says "I eat your stuff." [Image: lol.gif] So, naturally, I feel inspired to write about China again.

Like all but one of the Chinese girls I've banged here so far, she was also ridiculously submissive. Like, do whatever you want to her or tell her to do something and she will comply. In fact, that lone outlier was a 29 year old I met at an international party who opened me. She was alright-looking, but already had that visibly mature look. This American guy there who was apparently banging one of her friends kept telling me to hit her up later, because she was going to "teach me things" in bed i.e. she's gonna be a kinky slut too. I did message her a couple days later on WeChat and like I suspected, she was gonna be easy.

Her: "Can you take the train and come to my town?" (she lived about 40 mins out of town).
Me: "No, it's too far and I have work at 9 am tom"
Her: "But there's no trains back after 7 pm"
10 mins of silence later...
Her: "Ok, I will come meet you"

Got the bang within an hour of her coming over. But it was a huge disappointment. Not only did she refuse to give oral, but she bitched and moaned anytime that I tried a position other than mish. After, we're talking in bed and she keeps asking me to explain how foreign women are different from Chinese women. So I tell her that most women my age are more career-minded, and then I bring up the big F word, "feminist." Of course, she claims she's a feminist too, but had no response when I ask her if she really thinks feminism will ever become big in China. After she left the next day I continued to humor her for a bit and she kept asking me to come to karaoke with her. I started ignoring her, and one of her last messages says "If u keep acting like this, u might not have a sexy night next time." Yeah, like I'm really bothered I'll never get to experience some of the worst sex of my life again...[Image: tard.gif]

Despite this, China has been a haven from annoying feminist culture for me. It might just be a limited sample size, but from my observations out and about and getting to know some of the Chinese as well, this seems to me one of the most inherently red-pill countries out there. I've only been out and about in 5 other countries, but the vibe and ways of human interaction are very different from the West.

Like I said above, I find the girls here more submissive in and out of the bedroom. Skinny girls here regularly talk about dieting and needing to lose weight. Men are still the unquestioned leaders here. Women/grandparents raise the children while the men work. I meet a ton of parents as a teacher, and its about an 80/20 moms to dads ratio. Many women want to have kids and get married young. Also, I'm wondering if the feeling is the same for others in China...but is this place not the Land of the Milfs or what? So many hot young moms out here its just absurd. My school has me mostly teaching Pre-K kids, and many of the moms are easy WBs for me. Late 20s, early 30's women chilling on their phones who you'd never expect to be a mother if not for the kid running in circles around her. How to or if its even worth it...if anyone has any stories I'm all ears. Also, just way more couples and kids everywhere. The family unit seems strong and healthy here.

Lastly, some quotes from Chinese women you'll never hear from a Western feminist:

-Receptionist at the school: "Its a woman's duty to country to have children."

-6 I've been banging for a couple months conversation with me regarding making dinner at my place:
Her: "I have two dishes I will cook for you."
Me: "What will I do then."
Her: "My job is to cook the food for you. Your job is to eat the food and tell me I'm a good cook."

-Girl I just slept with (age 24): "Looks is not very important to me. Its more does the man treat me well, take care of me."

-28 year old Chinese TA: "I must get married soon."

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mr. Scumbag - 08-07-2016

Quote: (08-03-2016 07:20 AM)atlant Wrote:  

I previously wrote about Tantan here: thread-48577...pid1291066 and Fortis' post is also an excellent addendum. Dick pics are only gonna backfire, no further elaboration needed on that.

Tantan has been great to me, but sometimes it's simply out of your control, some girls just never want to meet or will repeatedly flake. Usually most girls I match with I will eventually be able to date. With the high value girls, the better your Chinese and the more indication you are in China for the long run, the more comfortable she will feel. Suggesting a meet after just a few "gettoknowyous" may be too fast - have to develop a feel for that one. Remember you aren't talking to some Cali slut on Tinder (though of course if it's some foreigner chasing 5 then all bets are off).

I can imagine Tantan being frustrating if you can't speak Chinese fluently to some degree. Fortis seems to do OK though.

Speaking Chinese doesn't mean jack shit. Ever hear of translators? I've banged many women not knowing a lick of Chinese, and them not knowing any English.

I'm saying, in general, tantan seems to be a waste of time for the amount of effort you have to put in to get one lay. At least in the city I'm currently in now.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - worldtraveler3 - 08-07-2016

A lot of the stuff like you should get married soon or else you would be a left over woman are drilled into their minds by communist propaganda. They also shame the men who are unmarried too after a certain age.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-07-2016 07:43 AM)kikuyu1 Wrote:  

TK,any experience with Guangzhou? Naijjas are intermarrying fast and I foresee a new race with many supermodels.

Yes I use that city as a base for the most part. It has plenty of international food, amenities, the embassy, and plenty of restaurants from other parts of China. I don't like the hotels much and the taxi drivers. They are haters and some of them really don't like black people it feels like, but I don't really know. Hard to say for sure. Because there are so many Africans in the city there, there will be some downsides to that, due to occasional issues with the locals/migrant Chinese.

Last times I was there I did not see too many couples myself, but I do not stay there more than a week anytime I go there. I would not know if they are inter-marrying fast over there or not. When I go back there, I will probably be able to observe it alot more and if I notice anything, I will let you know.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-07-2016 08:30 AM)Mr. Scumbag Wrote:  

Speaking Chinese doesn't mean jack shit. Ever hear of translators? I've banged many women not knowing a lick of Chinese, and them not knowing any English.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Bro, sure, you've smashed a bunch of chick without Chinese, but how many approaches in person and messages on Tantan have been DOA because you don't speak the language? It's a bit foolish to not say knowing the local language has no bearing on your ability to get laid.

I've also banged a bunch of chicks without being able to speak chinese, but I'd have fucked WAY more chicks if I could speak fluent chinese.

Also, how do you know that tantan sucks for Chinese speakers if you don't even speak Chinese? That's nonsense. Keep it real, bro: Tantan is hard because We (you and I) don't speak Chinese. Atlant and Travelerkai both did online game in china and both killed and both are fluent chinese speakers...........coincidence?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mentavious - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-07-2016 07:43 AM)kikuyu1 Wrote:  

[Image: Nigerian-groom-and-Chinese-bride.jpg]

[Image: I0000BmV8dqGVCXs.jpg]

Those are some dogs in the first two pics

What would you guys rate the girl in the 3rd pic?

Not much to go on but I would give her a 6.5.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 08-08-2016

A little bit hard to say Mentavious. I wonder how tall they are and what her body looks like. The guy might be pretty tall..She might have heels on, but I would not know for sure. Also that head wrap she is wearing makes it tougher because you cannot know where does her hairline start. That is important because the OP is known for posting women with Five Heads on the forum. [Image: lol.gif]

All in all, the guy is more handsome than she appears to be pretty. At best she might be a 7. Dude is an 8 or more for a guy. Is that an egregious offense? No not really. At least they are close enough within reason. Could he had pulled hotter in China? Face wise, absolutely! If she has a Guangzhou onion booty back there we cannot see, then now it all makes sense why he got her and all offenses are forgiven.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - atlant - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-07-2016 08:30 AM)Mr. Scumbag Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2016 07:20 AM)atlant Wrote:  

I'm saying, in general, tantan seems to be a waste of time for the amount of effort you have to put in to get one lay. At least in the city I'm currently in now.

OK buddy, since you obviously got it all figured out already - surely you don't need any more advice from us? So next time you ask for help, we'll just assume you're just looking for everyone to back you up on qualified commentary such as "Tantan is a waste of time if girls don't immediately swarm my apartment after sending them dick pics".

Clearly, Chinese is useless in China. Time to move on guys. We've been doing it wrong all along.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 08-08-2016

Mentavious, as a non-african black it's a bit hard for me to judge how the African bros here do. They tend to prefer thicker chicks or non-asian chicks for the most part. You're more likely to see a Nigerian dude rolling with a Nigerian girl or a white girl than you are to see him with a chinese girl on his arm. It isn't because they can't get chinese girls, many of those dudes speak better chinese than many of us, but because they're not interested. I've heard this from many african dudes. I sat next to an african dude on my flight back to China who had his shit together and clearly knew the game and he told me "I think chinese girls are a bit weird. Not my type."

He was making money in the textile industry in Guangzhou and wasn't much older than me. Cool dude.

When I do see an African bro with a Chinese girl they're usually thicker than usual, sometimes even fat. This is Shenzhen,though, so you have to factor in that there aren't that many black people, to begin with, so it's hard to draw conclusions. Also, many of the African dudes running around here aren't looking like that Usher clone above so who knows? I'm pretty sure that dude can cold approach chicks at Cocopark in Shenzhen and pull. He has the right face for it. Chinese girls are racist as hell but I am regarded as handsome in China and I am clearly a black dude, albeit a lighter shade.

My stance is that a black dude with style, game, creativity and language can do just as well as a white guy. You might have to be a bit more creative upfront (chicks may not come to your apartment right off OKC/Tantan) but you can definitely get laid here with minimal effort once you get rolling.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mr. Scumbag - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-08-2016 10:18 AM)atlant Wrote:  

OK buddy, since you obviously got it all figured out already - surely you don't need any more advice from us? So next time you ask for help, we'll just assume you're just looking for everyone to back you up on qualified commentary such as "Tantan is a waste of time if girls don't immediately swarm my apartment after sending them dick pics".

Clearly, Chinese is useless in China. Time to move on guys. We've been doing it wrong all along.

Nice putting words in my mouth there.

I'm saying, by and large, not being able to converse in Chinese isn't really a deal breaker on apps like tantan. If the girl is into you and likes your looks, she's more than likely going to be DTF on that first date, or might even come to your place. Approaching girls during the day or at nightclubs is obviously a different story, and language skills are crucial here.

Anyway, I've been spoiled by sluts that would come straight to my place off these apps or be extremely DTF on the first date but that's slowed down recently where I am now. I guess I will give it a little more patience.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Crisp - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-07-2016 08:07 AM)infinitejest Wrote:  

I meet a ton of parents as a teacher, and its about an 80/20 moms to dads ratio. Many women want to have kids and get married young. Also, I'm wondering if the feeling is the same for others in China...but is this place not the Land of the Milfs or what? So many hot young moms out here its just absurd. My school has me mostly teaching Pre-K kids, and many of the moms are easy WBs for me. Late 20s, early 30's women chilling on their phones who you'd never expect to be a mother if not for the kid running in circles around her. How to or if its even worth it...if anyone has any stories I'm all ears. Also, just way more couples and kids everywhere. The family unit seems strong and healthy here.

I work with a similar age group of students. And yes, the temptation to pursue some of the moms is almost too much to take. Some make it really hard because they don't hide very well their pursuit of me. Coworkers have noticed moms that dig me and I even see disapproving looks from other parents when they see a mom flirting with me. But if you're in a good school and working environment, and most importantly if you're still getting laid and chicks on the regular, without dipping into the pool at your school, it's not worth the risk. I occasionally bang this mom that came to a demo class. She didn't sign up with our school, so I figured the risk of it getting out was minimal. Some moms have found me on wechat and tried setting up lunches or an afternoon at a pool, but thus far I've been able to resist. I live with my girlfriend of over a year and even though I'm 40, I banged an 18 yr old waitress from a bar I hang out at. Things like that make it easier to resist the temptation of banging moms from the school.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Space Cowboy - 08-08-2016

Quote: (08-08-2016 01:17 PM)Mr. Scumbag Wrote:  

I'm saying, by and large, not being able to converse in Chinese isn't really a deal breaker on apps like tantan. If the girl is into you and likes your looks, she's more than likely going to be DTF on that first date, or might even come to your place. Approaching girls during the day or at nightclubs is obviously a different story, and language skills are crucial here.

If you're on tantan and can't speak Chinese, you're going to be getting mostly leftovers. Anybody can game sluts in this country. Foreigner hunters who hang out on tantan are rarely above a 6.5. Speaking Chinese unlocks the higher class hoes who don't want to bother with a bunch of lame English teachers but still have some interest in your foreign dick, or are at least curious.

Also, are you really sending dick pics as openers? I thought after about a week in country it would've been clear that those are pretty much a no-go until after you've slept with a girl.