Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 05-19-2016

Quote: (05-18-2016 05:11 PM)ovloV Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2016 03:43 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2016 03:21 PM)ovloV Wrote:  

If you're trying to get a Chinese 9 or 10 in China, you better be able to do more than just speak Chinese. Speaking Chinese is not some awesome DHV. A scrub speaking Chinese is still a scrub. The easier thing to do by far is to grab a girl who meets your requirements for being a 9 and also happens to be a migrant worker. They exist, but they are harder to find because you won't be where they are. Despite the utter contempt for Nongs, they can be incredibly cute, feminine, sweet, appreciative, and don't have a bunch of baller Chinese guys fighting over them. One of my business partners now did just that, he married a migrant who was working at a hotel he was staying at, she doesn't have the right household registration, never went to college, hardly went to high school, family is broke, no high value Chinese guy wants her, but all those things don't matter much to Western guys.

That works well too, but the poorer the girls are, the more cultural knowledge you will need to know to deal with their bullshit, like more than your actual Mandarin skills. It will almost always be revolving around making arrangements as well. More shit tests in general to deal with as well.

The worst girlfriends I have ever had in China made 2000rmb a month or less. One was a legit nine but she drove me absolutely nuts. Even after I dumped her she was a pain in my ass for a bit. That's why I never recommend poor girls. A 2 or 3 year college girl is a sweet spot because they are not overly superstitious and silly, but more reasonable and practical. I dated one in the military that was better than the poor ones. At least she kept it 100 with me about anything she thought about.

Rural girls usually have less bullshit to deal with in my experience. They don't expect much, aren't slaves to their families, and are much more independent, all of which are pluses when compared to how most upper class girls are: neurotic as shit.

But the point remains, you aren't going to get a prime top tier Chinese girl unless you are also a top tier guy. A girl who Chinese society thinks is worth anything is going to marry someone who is also worth something. Just knowing some Chinese is not some panacea for all the other shortcomings someone may have. It helps in that it widens your net. If you're a 5 to 100 Chinese girls, and you learn Mandarin, you are now a 5 to 200 Chinese girls, unless you speak Chinese SO WELL that it in an of itself will make you famous and wealthy, like if you're Da Shan or Afu, but then you'll probably be famous in media or viral videos. But those guys are the impossibly rare outsiders.

Yeah no doubt. Game is a necessity and a requirement for anything well above average. No amount of language can circumvent having no game, but in China if you operated like that long enough, you could possibly trip and fall inside some 9-10 pussy. It's not outside the realm of possibility.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 05-20-2016

Quote: (05-19-2016 09:53 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

...in China if you operated like that long enough, you could possibly trip and fall inside some 9-10 pussy.

Sometimes I trip and fall and end up inside some 5 pussy.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 05-20-2016

Suits, you trip and fall and end up in your own right hand.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 05-20-2016

One thing is for certain. No one can trip and fall into a legit/universal 10 in China (like a pageant contestant). A super rich local driving a S-Class Benz or a Porsche Panamera will stomp on that dime long before any foreigner can get close to picking it up. They snatch some of them under 18 even something none of us have to balls or skills to do. Since 8-10s are subjective anyway, your best bet for a 10 would be an 8 or 9 that hits every single fetish marker you have. Most of their 8-10s are not the same as ours, but someone like a Miss Universe contestant, etc. is too bonafide for anyone to have qualms over, local or foreigner.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Space Cowboy - 05-20-2016

If I want to try to track down a ten I'll just head to [insert SEA country] instead to be honest.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - atlant - 05-20-2016

SEA scale stops at 7 though...

Some good responses here. I have gotten 8s and 9s in China while my definition of these is also close to the locals' (skinny / pretty face / legs / white skin). These girls have a crazy amount of guys chasing them but most of them have zero game. Hell today is 5/20, one of China's numerous quasi-Valentines Days, and a lot of Chinese guys try to win the girls' affection by sending red packets with money on Wechat, and girls post those screenshots as a symbol of their status. It's a pretty fucked up society, "Would rather cry in the back of a BMW than smile on the back of a bike" and all.

However all this is compensated by the sheer amount of hot girls there are, especially in provinces like Sichuan. At that point it simply becomes a numbers game. In these situations fluent Chinese will not help with creating attraction but rather it becomes the stepping stone for a better connection. Almost all the girls I have banged in China speak next to no English. In fact if their English is too good, I don't want them unless exceptionally hot.

I kind of get the argument about poor girls but I think being poor goes hand in hand with a lot of things - no sense nor money for style, naivety, lack of self-confidence, etc all of which I consider unattractive traits. I have yet to encounter a "poor" girl that is somehow just as attractive as middle class girls. After all, really good looking girls can get out of poverty by way of their looks.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 05-20-2016

Generally, I find the poorer chicks in china to be harder to get at. They expect a monthly stipend for sex which goes against everything I believe in the game.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - ovloV - 05-20-2016

Whoa lets pump the brakes for a moment here. I said look for a Migrant girl, not a homeless girl. Not all migrants are poor, and not all poor people are migrants. Some migrants end up making a lot of money and buying houses and cars. On to some of the responses

Quote:Quote:

It's a pretty fucked up society, "Would rather cry in the back of a BMW than smile on the back of a bike" and all.

That's not really how it works in China. That line came from a dating show that is basically trash TV over there, and it was criticized heavily on the Sinosphere. Most people will tell you that Chinese girls are highly susceptible to corny, romantic gestures. You just gotta stay in your lane, you can't give Zhang Ziyi flowers and expect her to start blowing you.

I kind of get the argument about poor girls but I think being poor goes hand in hand with a lot of things - no sense nor money for style, naivety, lack of self-confidence, etc all of which I consider unattractive traits. I have yet to encounter a "poor" girl that is somehow just as attractive as middle class girls. After all, really good looking girls can get out of poverty by way of their looks.

Again, I said migrant, not poor. Migrants grew up in a pretty harsh life, they are not naive (they're way more down to earth than most people) and they usually have a lot of self-confidence and independence (after all, they left the home there family has lived in for generations in search of some bankroll).

Generally, I find the poorer chicks in china to be harder to get at. They expect a monthly stipend for sex which goes against everything I believe in the game.

That's not a migrant girl, that's a prostitute.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - RichieP - 05-20-2016

Quote: (05-20-2016 08:49 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

One thing is for certain. No one can trip and fall into a legit/universal 10 in China (like a pageant contestant). Since 8-10s are subjective anyway, your best bet for a 10 would be an 8 or 9 that hits every single fetish marker you have. Most of their 8-10s are not the same as ours

This is a very strong point. Find the 8-9's for you, that are 6's for some silly reason to locals.

This is a good MO in any different culture actually. Then you create a bubble of massive abundance from your positioning and niche selection.

Actually once you do this the biggest mindfuck will be getting it in to your brain that you're actually a gift from heaven to this demographic once you find them. Because back in your home they would be 8-9s, but in their country they are 6's or untouchable for some reason.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 05-20-2016

Quote: (05-20-2016 12:51 PM)ovloV Wrote:  

Whoa lets pump the brakes for a moment here. I said look for a Migrant girl, not a homeless girl. Not all migrants are poor, and not all poor people are migrants. Some migrants end up making a lot of money and buying houses and cars. On to some of the responses

It's a pretty fucked up society, "Would rather cry in the back of a BMW than smile on the back of a bike" and all.

That's not really how it works in China. That line came from a dating show that is basically trash TV over there, and it was criticized heavily on the Sinosphere. Most people will tell you that Chinese girls are highly susceptible to corny, romantic gestures. You just gotta stay in your lane, you can't give Zhang Ziyi flowers and expect her to start blowing you.

Again, I said migrant, not poor. Migrants grew up in a pretty harsh life, they are not naive (they're way more down to earth than most people) and they usually have a lot of self-confidence and independence (after all, they left the home there family has lived in for generations in search of some bankroll).

What I think Fortis may have meant (correct me if I am wrong Fortis), was that poorer girls sometimes want spending money or perks. I am pretty sure he was not interacting with an outright xiaojie. Those are usually very upfront about what they do. I have tried the sugardaddy thing very briefly with a poor girl so I know what he means by that.

In China, the dynamic of mistresses (ernai) and xiaosans (3rd wheels) are very real and everywhere. In alot of ways a poor chick may want you to upkeep her but does not want to be yours permanently or long term. Their priority is their struggling family and 9 times out of 10 a very poor family is pretty anti-foreigner from jumpstreet. You are very unlikely to meet the folks. One reason is because it actually equates to a serious loss of face once you see how poor they are. It took me YEARS to figure this shit out. If you think like a Chinese you will understand it better from their perspective as to why they are so shifty or flakey to begin with.

Alot of poor Chinese girls, especially the ones with little to no options, have almost no problem being a side toy for you if you give them cash on the side. As long as you don't bring up the subject of other girls, their mind stays at ease and they could care less. Is it technically simping? Absolutely! Is it bad game? Not necessarily unless that is your only chick you have, but that is debateable.

If 2000 rmb means nothing to you and you give that to her and she is always DTF or does little things for you outside of sex (logistics, translation work, etc.) and she is a favorite of yours, by all means go for it. Keep in mind that it is what that is, and absolutely nothing more. Outside of their wives, lots of Chinese men have poorer girls like this. They all pay something. The girls quickly run off without you chipping them something. Honeyed words mean shit to them. Ernai's are not cheap to keep, in a way, and are a sign of affluence as a man in China. It's not prostitution, it's just kept pussy. You could keep a virgin from the beginning like this for the rest of your life. You would not be the first to do this and definitely not the last one.

I look back sometimes at chicks I met but never got or kept, and I bet you a couple of them were waiting for me to chip them off something tangible and practical, but I had no idea I was just trying to game them, when they were probably hungry and mentally stressed out over a drunkard father with no money. I just did not understand the culture all that well at the time.

Chinese women hide pain extremely well, because they are not always the asking type. They are nothing like a pinay in that regard.

If Fortis has already caught on to this and peeped this game this quickly, I am very impressed. Took me a hot minute to figure that shit out.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 05-21-2016

For those who are reading Fortis' and TK's posts with interest, it needs to be stated that the line between prostitution and a normal sexual relationship in Asian is very thin.

Of course, this is somewhat the case every where in the world. Girls the US more or expect men to pay for dates just have a shot at potentially accessing pussy.

Traditional woman = whore.

As for as Asian women are concerned, men are providers and if they are having sex, they had better be paying for it.

There are plenty of more independent, better earning Chinese women that make it a matter of pride to split bills or outright pay for everything on dates. So, its best to avoid blanket statements, but the general trend in Asia is that pussy will always cost you (just like the rest of the world). Then again, in North America, you not only pay upfront to some degree, but you pay double when you lose access to that pussy (thanks to the divorce industry).

There is no pussy paradise.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 05-21-2016

Quote: (05-20-2016 04:01 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2016 12:51 PM)ovloV Wrote:  

What I think Fortis may have meant (correct me if I am wrong Fortis), was that poorer girls sometimes want spending money or perks. I am pretty sure he was not interacting with an outright xiaojie. Those are usually very upfront about what they do. I have tried the sugardaddy thing very briefly with a poor girl so I know what he means by that.

If Fortis has already caught on to this and peeped this game this quickly, I am very impressed. Took me a hot minute to figure that shit out.

No, i'm not trying to shore prostitutes in China. There is no reason to do that if you have a working set of legs, decent body and a modicum of game. I don't hate on dudes who do it, but it's just not what I see as necessary.

Pretty much what TK said. I've smashed such a chick before. I came straight to her apartment off of wechat, railed her and bounced. Was your normal Cantonese 5: super short and super skinny.

She immediately started hitting me up for hongbaos and all sorts of stuff (this was around x-mas time). I thought nothing of it at the time and stopped talking to her.

I hit her up later and she started telling me how I need to give her something (read: money) or we're not speaking anymore. I laughed it off and stopped talking to her after that.

But after having been to her apartment (tiny hole in the wall) in the area she lived in (really far from the metro station) I just sort of connected those dots.

If I wanted to keep a girl like that I would need to be breaking her off some money every week or she'd just find a dude (a german) who would do that.

Contrast that with my gf:

Mom and dad subsidize her education and spending habits (so I don't have to).

She didn't grow up hungry so it really isn't on her mind to think about getting money out of me at every step of our interaction.

She never, EVER asks strangers for hong bao. In fact, if I try to give her a random hongbao she'll give me one back immediately and then ask me "why are you giving me hongbao?"

Not that I don't buy stuff for her, but the relationship is hardly what I would describe as transactional.
-----
Now I won't front like I learned all of this alone. I'm friends with a few older foreigners here. Guys who have been living in this city for 10+ years and have seen it all. Guys with wives who are 20 years younger than them and stuff.

So occasionally we'll talk girls and how they relate to money in china and they'll open my eyes to some of this stuff and help me understand why some of my interactions went the way they did.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Arado - 05-21-2016

I went on a date the other night with a girl who makes more than me (does real estate, has personal driver, lives in a complex where super rich people do). Didn't pull but curious to see what I can learn about this demographic. Speaks zero English, probably the only reason she was willing to come out, though whether she puts out is a different question.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - worldtraveler3 - 05-21-2016

Seems like China is a highly materialistic society.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 05-21-2016

Quote: (05-21-2016 04:16 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

Most capitalist country in the world.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 05-21-2016

Quote: (05-21-2016 04:37 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2016 04:16 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

Most capitalist country in the world.

True, but depending upon who you meet it can be like Fortis' girlfriend or my wife, or like those poor girls. Not a whole lot in between. Easy to next lots of girls this way too.

Eventually you realize that most are just ultra practical. The true materialistic ones typically are the "second generation rich" spoiled brats. The way they spend money and act can leave a very sour impression on you, but don't let those types trick you into thinking all of them are like that. You will miss out on a lot that way. If you find yourself surrounded by these types, get out of the tier 1 cities or change your social circle groups.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - rcraig33hb - 05-26-2016

Has anyone seen these new YouTube videos? My buddy sent these to me since he knows I hook up with mostly Asian women in Toronto.

Some of the comments call this racist but I actually find it funny:

Short Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4&app=desktop

Long Video w/ another outcome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC3hgCeZKeY

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 05-26-2016

Quote: (05-26-2016 07:51 PM)rcraig33hb Wrote:  

Has anyone seen these new YouTube videos? My buddy sent these to me since he knows I hook up with mostly Asian women in Toronto.

Some of the comments call this racist but I actually find it funny:

Short Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4&app=desktop

Long Video w/ another outcome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC3hgCeZKeY

Meh, insensitive for sure. Funny? No. Racist? Who cares. I can pull a chick hotter than that and convince the parents to marry her, so it doesn't bother me. They could have picked an Arab and the message is the same, they want to promote their own people. That's par for the course in China.

If anything blame the black dude (African? Not sure). He was the one stupid/desperate enough to do that commercial. Takes two in a situation like this.

Not sure what your post has to do with dating Mainland Chinese women though. This kind of stuff is nothing new at all. Japan has been doing this for damn near 50 years. Doesn't stop foreign men from banging the girls there.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 05-26-2016

Quote: (05-26-2016 08:13 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I can pull a chick hotter than that and convince the parents to marry her, so it doesn't bother me.

What would you rate your wife?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 05-26-2016

I didn't know there was a chinese man hiding inside of every black man.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 05-26-2016

Quote: (05-26-2016 09:41 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I can pull a chick hotter than that and convince the parents to marry her, so it doesn't bother me.

Not sure what the point of this question is, but I will answer it. When I met her at 23, she was like an 8 or 8.5 on a good day. Now I would say 7.5 since she is older and on kid number 2. My wife isn't the hottest girlfriend I have ever had in China either. VP thinks one of them is a 10 when I showed him a pic. I would rate that one a nine. Could I have kept her? Sure, but she would have drove me insane. Her family too.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 05-26-2016

Quote: (05-26-2016 10:21 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Not sure what the point of this question is, but I will answer it. When I met her at 23, she was like an 8 or 8.5 on a good day. Now I would say 7.5 since she is older and on kid number 2. My wife isn't the hottest girlfriend I have ever had in China either. VP thinks one of them is a 10 when I showed him a pic. I would rate that one a nine. Could I have kept her? Sure, but she would have drove me insane. Her family too.

I'm curious what you think the spread is between what a man bangs in China and what he marries.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 05-27-2016

Quote: (05-26-2016 10:50 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2016 10:21 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I'm curious what you think the spread is between what a man bangs in China and what he marries.

That's an odd question coming from you Suits, nevertheless still interesting. You know it's pretty much impossible to have anything remotely scientific, sampling wise, on something like that. If your 1-10 scale was more mainstream you might have a better shot at collecting data like that, even though it would be biased towards Beijing area.

I think all anyone has is anecdotal stuff. I know some Americans with semi-ugly ones that are -2 or -3 points from themselves. I know some with women that are easily 3 points higher than themselves. I know a black dude who's wife is even with him (I consider them both 8). I have no idea what they banged before marrying. Asking would have been rude and probably would have embarrassed the wives. Most people that married Chinese women that I know are pretty damn blue, pill wise.

All that said, I could speak on behalf of what the local Chinese men bang and what they marry all day long. I think you could too, so that's probably not worth discussing.

Also, you know just as well as anyone, just because you get a taste of a high number in China, does not mean you can keep her (Too crazy, too stupid, too rich/powerful, she just wanted some strange dick, etc). Often times you get no choice in the matter. I think anyone getting at least one 8-10, technically successful. The Sea of Sixes for bread and butter nuts, is more than enough for standard lays.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 05-29-2016

I still see a lot of guys in Shenzhen dating down 1-3 points. I'm not just talking looks, though that certainly figures fairly heavily in the equation as income inequality is pretty standard for those who aren't English teachers, at least. My rating for the LTR would consider looks, wealth, age, family background, and even temperament. And I see guys dating down still, much more than on their level or up (error margin +-1 is just differences in opinion).

I have a friend, another attorney, made more than 200K USD in 2015 while living in Shenzhen. Lives in a baller apartment. Its shared, but its still baller, and he has only one roommate in 4 BR place. He's tall, in good shape for his age, works out almost daily, late 40s. He's regularly dated girls in their early to late twenties, sometimes older.

He's dating a single mother (she was married when she had the kid, to a foreign guy, but since is divorcing). She's from a Henan village. She's decent looking but no superstar. She speaks pretty good english but didn't go to college. In her late twenties, working as a management trainee at a high end hotel's restaurant.

She's been staying with him, with her kid, and the mother.

We're about to have a serious talk tonight.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 05-29-2016

Yeah, don't let your homie go out that way. Why is he toting around some other dude's baggage when he could just get a 25 year old with no kids, an education, better looks and less hang ups? I wouldn't want to take care of some other dude's kids.

I understand that some foreigners like "sophisticated" women, but there is a point where you're investing so much into some chick that simply isn't worth time, even if she is smarter than a 22 year old college graduate.