Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mr. Brightside - 12-09-2015

Just read the OP. 奇妙! I feel like I should've paid for all that information. I'm keeping this bookmarked for my move to Beijing.

It would be great to get a roster of who is still in China, and possibly create a casual wechat/whatsapp group.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - randomguy - 12-10-2015

Simply take a look around you on the street and you will see hot Chinese girls with pretty plain looking Chinese guys.

The average Chinese girl has no need for a handsome romantic man. Money, status and power are what make her wet. If you're wanting top tiet girls in any major city in China youre going to need a big house, nice car(s) and stable, high-paying job.

On the other hand I had a friend who was not handsome at all and just an English teacher marry a decent looking Chinese girl with rich parents who bought them a house in USA so maybe you can win the lottery too.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - worldtraveler3 - 12-10-2015

"The average Chinese girl has no need for a handsome romantic man. Money, status and power are what make her wet. If you're wanting top tiet girls in any major city in China youre going to need a big house, nice car(s) and stable, high-paying job."

are you sure about this?
is this first hand knowledge or you just heard and assume its true. I do agree money is big in Asian cultures, but i dont beleive the hotties are going for the rich guys mainly.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - ball dont lie - 12-10-2015

Quote: (12-10-2015 04:12 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

"The average Chinese girl has no need for a handsome romantic man. Money, status and power are what make her wet. If you're wanting top tiet girls in any major city in China youre going to need a big house, nice car(s) and stable, high-paying job."

are you sure about this?
is this first hand knowledge or you just heard and assume its true. I do agree money is big in Asian cultures, but i dont beleive the hotties are going for the rich guys mainly.

8s and 9s everywhere in the world are looking at guys who can make their life something from the movies. Everywhere.

China is no different. Last night I was at a 5-star hotel bar, best bar in the city (large city in China) and there was a lot of talent. The foreign girls are standing at the bar and approachable, many good looking Russians, but the top shelf Chinese girls are all at tables either by themselves or with guys. Those tables are a couple hundred dollars. That's their lifestyle. If you want to be with them, you have to be able to pay for that. If its not you, some other guy will pay that.

That said, there are lots of 6s and 7s that can be had with a smile and decent game. For top shelf Chinese girls, money is an issue since they don't want to sit around your house or go to cheap, family style restaurants. They want a lifestyle.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - randomguy - 12-10-2015

What ball said.

I can absolutely, positively confirm as I have lived in China for 5 years from 2009 to early 2015. In 2009 it was unimaginably easy for a white guy to pull a 6 or 7. Like, a 50 year old fat dude could pull 18yo virgin 7s no problem and he didnt even have to TRY. Every so often you would see an 20yo 8+ with a haggard and creepy looking 50yo white guy.

It was not about looks but status and money. Whites then were perceived to have huge assets or in the case of English teachers had parents with huge assets.

By 2013 the word had spread that most whites in China were penniless and in addition the rising upper and middle classes produced tons of rich 20 and 30 something local guys driving luxury cars and traveling all on their parents dime.

In 2014 all I saw were the drop dead hottest girls with what my American friend and I termed "gnomes", short and/or fat and/or dorky looking Chinese guys. Also hot 18yo model tier girls will be a mistress to an older guy for about $4,000/month as of early 2015. Search QQ for the translation of "aid communication". Youll find them and can discuss price etc.)

In 2014 I told a really hot girl I was rich just as a test and she was so into me, until she saw my standard apartment and realized I didnt have a car. Then there was a dust cloud.

By 2014 even the average Chinese girls were snobby in the city I lived in. And I was living in a tier 2 city lol.

If you are quite handsome and young you can probably still pull tier2 girls. Not all are gold diggers. Friend of mine married a rich tier3 girl and he was kinda omega or lower beta. Married now with house in US her parents paid for.

Just my experiences. If you go to china go to a SMALL city like tier 4 or 5 and you can probably still live in dream mode. I say this because I met a girl on Wechat in mid 2014 who was a 6, had just turned 18 and had just moved from a small city. She had huge interest in me and we had ridiculous sex for months. But she expected me to buy her new phone and stuff - since she lived in a small city the anti white gossip hadnt reached her yet.

Long winded post. Sorry. Hope it helps. If you want the hotties you typically need money. Its just part of their culture. A fat guy with high status makes them more wet than a street sweeper who is a 10. I think their parents kinda brainwash them. An exgf of mine, half chinese half korean, once sais that by the time she turned 13, her mother told her daily "a handsome face does not put bread on the table."

Dating Guide for Mainland China - dalbroker - 12-10-2015

I live in Houston and run into many FOB wealthy Chinese here.
Have been amazed how many of them think I am "poor"
for being in the states.

I am anything but poor (7 fig biz and net worth) so I laugh
hard when they say this.

China is going thru a huge debt bubble which propped up
their RE market to gigantic proportions. RE bubbles enrich
the masses because they are widely owned.

One tactic I have used with these girls is to use the new
money vs old money approach.

New money buys a nice car to impress strangers.
Old Money acts like they are legit and does not do this.

It will be interesting to see how China does going forward.
They have bright future but their private debt will be a major
problem in the short term.

Before the US became what it was we had a little thing called
the Great Depression.

My 2 cents.

Quote: (12-10-2015 07:17 AM)randomguy Wrote:  

What ball said.

I can absolutely, positively confirm as I have lived in China for 5 years from 2009 to early 2015. In 2009 it was unimaginably easy for a white guy to pull a 6 or 7. Like, a 50 year old fat dude could pull 18yo virgin 7s no problem and he didnt even have to TRY. Every so often you would see an 20yo 8+ with a haggard and creepy looking 50yo white guy.

It was not about looks but status and money. Whites then were perceived to have huge assets or in the case of English teachers had parents with huge assets.

By 2013 the word had spread that most whites in China were penniless and in addition the rising upper and middle classes produced tons of rich 20 and 30 something local guys driving luxury cars and traveling all on their parents dime.

In 2014 all I saw were the drop dead hottest girls with what my American friend and I termed "gnomes", short and/or fat and/or dorky looking Chinese guys. Also hot 18yo model tier girls will be a mistress to an older guy for about $4,000/month as of early 2015. Search QQ for the translation of "aid communication". Youll find them and can discuss price etc.)

In 2014 I told a really hot girl I was rich just as a test and she was so into me, until she saw my standard apartment and realized I didnt have a car. Then there was a dust cloud.

By 2014 even the average Chinese girls were snobby in the city I lived in. And I was living in a tier 2 city lol.

If you are quite handsome and young you can probably still pull tier2 girls. Not all are gold diggers. Friend of mine married a rich tier3 girl and he was kinda omega or lower beta. Married now with house in US her parents paid for.

Just my experiences. If you go to china go to a SMALL city like tier 4 or 5 and you can probably still live in dream mode. I say this because I met a girl on Wechat in mid 2014 who was a 6, had just turned 18 and had just moved from a small city. She had huge interest in me and we had ridiculous sex for months. But she expected me to buy her new phone and stuff - since she lived in a small city the anti white gossip hadnt reached her yet.

Long winded post. Sorry. Hope it helps. If you want the hotties you typically need money. Its just part of their culture. A fat guy with high status makes them more wet than a street sweeper who is a 10. I think their parents kinda brainwash them. An exgf of mine, half chinese half korean, once sais that by the time she turned 13, her mother told her daily "a handsome face does not put bread on the table."

Dating Guide for Mainland China - elcidcampeador - 12-10-2015

Chinese girls absolutely will prefer the rich guy, and to marry a top-tier girl you will at least need a decent apartment (owned, not rented). But these don't matter because of 2 reasons:

1. Foreigners often don't chase top-tier talent (we have different tastes).

2. The top-tier girls will absolutely still fuck when no one is looking.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Biologist - 12-10-2015

Quote: (12-10-2015 05:45 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Here is the opportunity if you're not exceptionally rich.

While the top tier girls will still want to marry the extremely rich but old/ugly Chinese guy, you should strive to be that exotic, good looking guy with a good body that these girls want to bang on the side.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mr. Brightside - 12-10-2015

Quote: (12-10-2015 05:45 PM)elcidcampeador Wrote:  

Chinese girls absolutely will prefer the rich guy, and to marry a top-tier girl you will at least need a decent apartment (owned, not rented). But these don't matter because of 2 reasons:

1. Foreigners often don't chase top-tier talent (we have different tastes).

Definitely. And while bagging some high-class Chinese poon would be lovely, I won't ever tolerate a bitch. I'll take a seven who gives messy blowjobs any day of the week.
A Dutch friend of mine just moved to Shijiazhuang. He's a youth football (soccer) coach and making $4000/mo as a starting wage. I'll ask him in a month or two how he like the city. VP, this guy might interest you what with the whole football thing. If he likes the gig, he'll stay on and will probably be the head of recruiting by some time next year.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 12-10-2015

A Chinese 10 and a western 10 are different. Like, really fucking different. I've seen what my Chinese friends think is a ten and I think those chicks look like fucking aliens: tall, huge tits, stick legs, no ass, small, round face, ghostly skin, big eyes and a shit load of make-up.

When dudes talk to me about bagging one of those chicks I'm like

[Image: laugh7.gif]

When you're cold approaching a girl you think is hot she might actually just see herself as a normal chick even though in the west she'd get rich American and Europeans throwing the thirst at her left and right. Do not worry about Chinese 10s.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - worldtraveler3 - 12-10-2015

What does stick legs mean ? Long thin legs? Not toned?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 12-10-2015

Think Bambi legs.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mr. Brightside - 12-10-2015

Quote: (12-10-2015 09:28 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I think those chicks look like fucking aliens: tall, huge tits, stick legs, no ass, small, round face, ghostly skin, big eyes and a shit load of make-up.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

yup:
[Image: 3_2.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China - the high - 12-10-2015

That's a Chinese 10? She looks like the WB frog.

So now that begs the question what do you guys consider a 10 in China?

Personally, I'm partial to Yifei Liu though I don't consider her a 10:

[Image: Liu-Yifei.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 12-11-2015

I have never seen a 10 of any colour so I won't address that, but I like those medium height, petite girls with yellow skin, thick legs, beautiful straight hair and shy demeanor. But I have always been more attracted to that girl-next-door look.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 12-11-2015

In any first tier city with a large number of Westerners there will be Chinese girls riding the carousel.

[Image: 2441843498_f612a28cb1_z.jpg]

At some point, these girls are going to marry some smuck, but until 25ish or later, they want (preferably white) cock. The 5's, 6's and 7's are the easiest to be had, since 8's are rare, at least here in Beijing where there is just too much Hebei genetics in the DNA soup.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - ball dont lie - 12-11-2015

Quote: (12-10-2015 11:52 PM)the high Wrote:  

That's a Chinese 10? She looks like the WB frog.

So now that begs the question what do you guys consider a 10 in China?

Personally, I'm partial to Yifei Liu though I don't consider her a 10:

[Image: Liu-Yifei.jpg]

Something about her face looks like she has Down Syndrome to me.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - randomguy - 12-12-2015

I'm a white guy, but my "10" is not too different from a Chinese guy's. Tall, thin, long legs, heart-shaped face, large eyes, flawless skin, non-flat nose. I have been with one such girl and now totally regret not marrying her. If you snag a hot Chinese girl and would like to settle down in the near future, marry her ASAP, move her, be romantic, because pulling girls is not getting any easier, in Asia or elsewhere, and Chinese girls, unlike Filipinas, generally stick around to the guy they fall in love with.

Also I would like to seriously warn anyone thinking of messing with such a girl who is already in a committed relationship with a local guy. Such guys usually have guanxi, a lot of friends, and, like all Chinese guys, jealousy issues towards white guys. There was a German guy who messed around with some model in my city and he ended up being flown back to Germany on some kind of emergency life support system. Also, an American friend of mine went to a club alone one night, totally drunk, and I guess he tried hitting on some 10 who already had a bf. 3 guys pulled him out into the street and fucked him up so bad, he nearly died from blood loss. When I saw him in the hospital the following morning... he was totally wrapped in bandages. Deep cuts across his face, pieces of eyebrows missing, nose so broken it had to be reset twice. He actually got fired from his teaching job because kids complained that he looked a little scary after that. He eventually recovered with minimal scarring, but he could have easily died. Of course, the police were "hard at work" trying to find who did it, but miraculously never did. So strange. Wouldn't be surprised if the guys paid them off. Or maybe they didn't even have to do that. If you've made friends with Chinese guys and gotten drunk with them, you know how jealous they are of foreigners and how much they secretly hate them. I've heard about 5 or 6 other stories like this. If you've never been to China before, be careful when approaching (hot) girls in a club alone.

I don't mean to discourage anyone from going to China. You'll have a blast. I'm just sharing my experiences to help people understand what they're getting into.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - DavidBond - 01-04-2016

holy fuck this is an epic thread

Dating Guide for Mainland China - RichieP - 01-04-2016

Quote: (12-12-2015 04:31 AM)randomguy Wrote:  

I'm a white guy, but my "10" is not too different from a Chinese guy's. Tall, thin, long legs, heart-shaped face, large eyes, flawless skin, non-flat nose. I have been with one such girl and now totally regret not marrying her. If you snag a hot Chinese girl and would like to settle down in the near future, marry her ASAP, move her, be romantic, because pulling girls is not getting any easier, in Asia or elsewhere, and Chinese girls, unlike Filipinas, generally stick around to the guy they fall in love with.

Also I would like to seriously warn anyone thinking of messing with such a girl who is already in a committed relationship with a local guy. Such guys usually have guanxi, a lot of friends, and, like all Chinese guys, jealousy issues towards white guys. There was a German guy who messed around with some model in my city and he ended up being flown back to Germany on some kind of emergency life support system. Also, an American friend of mine went to a club alone one night, totally drunk, and I guess he tried hitting on some 10 who already had a bf. 3 guys pulled him out into the street and fucked him up so bad, he nearly died from blood loss. When I saw him in the hospital the following morning... he was totally wrapped in bandages. Deep cuts across his face, pieces of eyebrows missing, nose so broken it had to be reset twice. He actually got fired from his teaching job because kids complained that he looked a little scary after that. He eventually recovered with minimal scarring, but he could have easily died. Of course, the police were "hard at work" trying to find who did it, but miraculously never did. So strange. Wouldn't be surprised if the guys paid them off. Or maybe they didn't even have to do that. If you've made friends with Chinese guys and gotten drunk with them, you know how jealous they are of foreigners and how much they secretly hate them. I've heard about 5 or 6 other stories like this. If you've never been to China before, be careful when approaching (hot) girls in a club alone.

I don't mean to discourage anyone from going to China. You'll have a blast. I'm just sharing my experiences to help people understand what they're getting into.

To be fair this happens in any developing country where you mess with the wrong rich dude's girl. Asia, South/Central America, Eastern Europe, etc.

Approaching a hottie with a BF in a club, drunk and alone, is almost certainly a bad move. Usually when these things escalate to a beating it's due to massive disrespect, causing loss of face, and complete ignorance on the part of the protagonist.

And hooking up with a "bought and paid for" model on the sly is also tempting fate.

I know there's a big dose of jealousy/insecurity going on there, but I can't accept that all mainland chinese guys "secretly hate" white guys. My experience doesn't support that.

I think as with all of these things it's a complex mix: there's insecurity and inferiority complex, yes, but you'll also find local guys with admiration/respect, win-win attitude and a desire to connect. Which one you trigger depends on how you behave.

Admittedly there are lots of insecure local betas in Asia feeling threatened by westerners. The reverse would happen in the west too though, if western guys actually felt sexually threatened by Asians (just so happens they tend not to).

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Mr. Brightside - 01-04-2016

I wouldn't hit on another guy's girl in a club in New York/Manchester/Sydney/Moscow or anywhere else really, you're just tempting fate. The Chinese that secretly hate whitey are the pizza-faced fat nerds who can't get girls to begin with and aren't hanging around in clubs.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fast Eddie - 01-10-2016

Any Chinese-virgin game advice? Trying to work an 18 year old 8.5 who never even had a boyfriend before. Already went on a first date with her to see a movie and eat sushi. I've previously banged one Chinese virgin, but she was an exchange student in the US and I was a virgin myself at that point, so as you can imagine that took forever. I'm willing to put time into this one as well, since this girl is really fuking cute and has my favorite Japanese style fashion sense, but at the same time I don't want to inadvertently friend-zone myself by going too slow. Not sure what the right balance is between scaring the girl off and appearing too beta for lack of a better word.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - ball dont lie - 01-10-2016

Quote: (01-10-2016 12:20 AM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Any Chinese-virgin game advice? Trying to work an 18 year old 8.5 who never even had a boyfriend before. Already went on a first date with her to see a movie and eat sushi. I've previously banged one Chinese virgin, but she was an exchange student in the US and I was a virgin myself at that point, so as you can imagine that took forever. I'm willing to put time into this one as well, since this girl is really fuking cute and has my favorite Japanese style fashion sense, but at the same time I don't want to inadvertently friend-zone myself by going too slow. Not sure what the right balance is between scaring the girl off and appearing too beta for lack of a better word.

My only virgin experience I went slow, but each time there was an obvious increase in what was going to happen. First making out, feeling her up, neck kissing, hot breath in the ear, make it fun for her. Probably she never experienced that before. Next time top clothes come off. Next time in panties having fun. Next time panties come off, my dick is in her hand. Etc. You could go for oral sex first, but most Chinese girls are embarrassed.

I would also recommend going for doggie style, or at least her laying down on her chest and going in from behind. Seems to be easier for small hipped girls to take the D that way.

The girl I de-virgined was into the idea of having sex but wanted to go slow. I made it a couple weeks of dates. My problem was the sex was horrible and I ripped her vagina, leading to taking her to the hospital, her passing out in the hospital from loss of blood, me getting a wheelchair for her and lifting her unconscious off the floor and the doctor absolutely screaming at me in Chinese calling me a terrible person.

I hope no one has to experience that.

I will say the girl was a trooper and it didn't freak her out. But the bad part was she was out of commission for a few weeks after the tear.

So I would use a lot of lube and have her drink a glass of white wine, its more sweet than red wine, probably she would like it even if not a drinker. But not more than one glass, Chinese girls cant handle alcohol. Sloppy drunks are no fun.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - worldtraveler3 - 01-10-2016

Why would you wanna go for a Virgin with no experience in sex? You looking to wife up?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 01-10-2016

Quote: (01-10-2016 08:56 AM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

My problem was the sex was horrible and I ripped her vagina, leading to taking her to the hospital, her passing out in the hospital from loss of blood, me getting a wheelchair for her and lifting her unconscious off the floor and the doctor absolutely screaming at me in Chinese calling me a terrible person.

I hope no one has to experience that.

[Image: image.png]