Roosh V Forum
Dating Guide for Mainland China - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dating Guide for Mainland China (/thread-38876.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 09-05-2015

Anyone in here been to Hangzhou and knows how is the scene there? Not much posted yet on HZ so far here.

I may be heading there soon so would appreciate any intel on it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 09-09-2015

Haven't been yet, but certainly aware of it....there are some other posts about it here.
Quote: (04-22-2015 11:08 AM)Global Entry Wrote:  

Just FYI - Hangzhou is perhaps the top "romantic" tourist destination in China. Every sweet young girl wants her boyfriend to take her to West Lake for a holiday, as its something wealthy and successful Chinese do. I definitely think it is quite different than a fifth tier Chinese city, or somewhere like Albany NY (700,000 inhabitants). Chinese one percenters buy homes there. The reason people like it is that it is more bucolic and perhaps less crowded than most other major urban areas of China.

Tourism in HZ.

"For the Chinese people West Lake has special romantic associations. During the classic Song Dynasty era pavilions on the lake were used by lovers to write poetry especially on full moon nights. The lake is also the setting for the legendary Chinese love story of Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai.
Hangzhou, the capital of China’s Zhejiang Province, and its beautiful West Lake has become increasingly popular with upscale Western travelers. Hangzhou is one of the six oldest capitals in China. More than 800 years ago, Marco Polo called it “the most splendid city in the world,” and his statement is backed up by modern travelers."

There are also a lot of Taiwanese businesses (electronics) in the area.

It's also the capital of Zhejiang province, and not far via train to Shanghai. I believe it was also the capital during the Song Dynasty.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - BreakingPoint - 09-15-2015

Quote: (03-18-2015 11:50 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

Shijiazhuang has a very low foreigner population, so you're novelty is quite high there, and its a very populous city. I didn't find a lot of lookers there myself, but no doubt they exist.

Cid, I'd consider trying to hit a club there if I were you. You'll definitely get some heavy attention, I'd think. When I went to clubs outside the city centers in Shenzhen, it was instant DHV/SMV. Girls literally competing for my attention. The only problem was my hosts were trying to graciously (in their minds) arrange for company for me by paying for it, while I'd rather earn it. Anyway, see if you can check one out.

Which clubs outside of Shenzhen are you talking about? I'll be around there in few months and would love to know more.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 09-15-2015

^ I would say check out Luohu. It's is a very chinese area, but people will notice you far more if you're a foreigner there. That was my experience there, at least. I hit up luohu about 3 days into my first month in china. I really would like to explore that area more, especially now that I have a little more chinese under my belt.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Global Entry - 09-15-2015

Luohu isn't quite off the beaten path enough to give the result I am talking about. There are foreigners in the main clubs in Shenzhen (near the Guo Mao train stop).

I have no idea of the name of these places, but I am talking about clubs in Bao'an (north west Shenzhen, or in Longgang (the part in northeast Shenzhen), and maybe in the Bantian (around the Shenzhen north train station) part of Longgang.

Quote: (09-15-2015 09:25 AM)BreakingPoint Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2015 11:50 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

Shijiazhuang has a very low foreigner population, so you're novelty is quite high there, and its a very populous city. I didn't find a lot of lookers there myself, but no doubt they exist.

Cid, I'd consider trying to hit a club there if I were you. You'll definitely get some heavy attention, I'd think. When I went to clubs outside the city centers in Shenzhen, it was instant DHV/SMV. Girls literally competing for my attention. The only problem was my hosts were trying to graciously (in their minds) arrange for company for me by paying for it, while I'd rather earn it. Anyway, see if you can check one out.

Which clubs outside of Shenzhen are you talking about? I'll be around there in few months and would love to know more.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 09-15-2015

Ah, boa'an would be a good spot if you want to maximize your foreign appeal. I met a guy there who opened a bar there but couldn't get it to stick. Said something about how it just wasn't really something the chinese were quite into. That said, it is a chinese area and you'll probably be one of the few foreigners you see.

Longgang. I haven't been there more than once. It has a real "out of the way" feel to it. But I can't speak much about it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 09-16-2015

I've been in China for a week now. Having a blast, really enjoying it so far. People are super friendly and incredibly nice. I'm surrounded by slim, sweet, friendly pretty Chinese girls everywhere; food is good if going with someone who knows what to get and where to go. Some dishes, almost made me puck, while others, I couldn't get enough of! And I'm doing something I love, getting paid to do something that is my passion ever since I started walking and that I'd do it for free! People have been treating me well here so far!

Been way too busy here, life is fun and things are happening fast. I've felt more alive here than I did in the past 8 months in Borerown! So glad I'm out of that shit hole!!!

I'll start a proper thread once I get some time.

As a parting words, guys, don't sleep on China! This place is for real and things are happening here fast!

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 09-16-2015

Vp,what are you doing in china? Sounds like you're having a good time out here.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 09-16-2015

Fortis,
Yes I'm loving it here far! I'll start a proper thread once I get some time.
How are things for you in SZ? How's your Chinese by now?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Biologist - 09-16-2015

I'm looking forward to hearing about your China experiences VP!

Dating Guide for Mainland China - fucksong - 09-16-2015

I haven't been able to read through the whole thread but was it mentioned somewhere about if the girl wants to bring a friend on first meeting? How to handle?

I actually just invited my friend to make it a double date.

Thanks in advance

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 09-16-2015

Quote: (09-16-2015 09:28 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

I haven't been able to read through the whole thread but was it mentioned somewhere about if the girl wants to bring a friend on first meeting? How to handle?

I actually just invited my friend to make it a double date.

That's the optimal play, assuming that she is just shy. There is also the possibility that she just likes attention and is stringing you alone.

To extra a suitable amount if value from the experience, I suggest that you have them both come to your flat and cook you and your friend dinner.

At least you'll get some food out of the deal if it turns out neither is DTF.

It's not unusual for Chinese girls unfamiliar with Western style dating to bring a friend. At some point, you'll have to insist on isolation, but build comfort first.

And read the whole thread.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - LINUX - 09-17-2015

Quote: (09-16-2015 12:03 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Vp,what are you doing in china? Sounds like you're having a good time out here.

I'm guessing..

[Image: attachment.jpg28146]   

??

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 09-17-2015

Good one Linux! Not far actually!
I'm a football (soccer) coach. Sweetest and most fun gig I've ever had!

Dating Guide for Mainland China - WanderingSoul - 09-18-2015

+1 for a VP China thread. Happy to see you escaped again. Buckle down and put in the work so you only have to return when you want to, not because you have to. Good luck out there man.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Suits - 09-18-2015

Quote: (09-17-2015 09:20 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Good one Linux! Not far actually!
I'm a football (soccer) coach. Sweetest and most fun gig I've ever had!

You definitely need to break out a thread as soon as possible.

It'll definitely be most interesting to read about your experiences as they develop.

Also, when are you going to visit Beijing?

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 09-19-2015

Just got back the 2nd night in a row with blue balls from the same girl.

Last night, a Chinese co worker took me for dinner and while there, he invited one of his GFs to join us. During dinner, after a few drinks, he decided that we should go to a KTV and he invited the GF's younger sister to join us. The sister is a pretty little spinner, with very seductive eyes, big juicy rack and a sweet angelic voice and an innocent looking face. Yet you can see very easily that behind that innocent look, lies a very naughty little tigress. In other words, my type.

At the KTV, things escalated fast as she responded very well to kino and we had a few heavy make out session outside the booth. However, at the end of the night, I got cockblocked by the presence of her older sister.

Tonight, we went to watch a movie, and then took her to a dark area in a park on the way back from the movies and again, very hard make sessions out with both our hands wandering freely around our bodies. She would bring her legs around my thighs and start breathing fast but right away, she would stop me and push me away.

For about 2 hours, tried every trick in the Book to get her to my place but to no avail and at the end, just called it a night.

What is the scoop with Chinese girls? is it the 3 dates rule before the bang? I don't mind waiting one more date before I next her. But man, those seductive eyes in a way that only an Asian girl has, along with her big rack and super silky smooth legs are making me throw away any sense of logic.

Proper thread on the way!

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Phoenix - 09-19-2015

Quote: (09-19-2015 10:30 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Tonight, we went to watch a movie, and then took her to a dark area in a park on the way back from the movies and again, very hard make sessions out with both our hands wandering freely around our bodies. She would bring her legs around my things and start breathing fast but right away, she would stop me and push me away.

For about 2 hours, tried every trick in the repertoire to get her to my place but to no avail and at the end, just called it a night.

What is the scoop with Chinese girls? is it the 3 dates rule before the bang? I don't mind waiting one more date before I next her. But man, those seductive eyes in a way that only an Asian girl has, along with her big rack and super silky smooth legs are making me throw away any sense of logic.

Proper thread on the way!

I'm sure you've read it here before, but don't escalate until you're home. I too have been guilty of attempting to 'heat them up' before, but its a fail. Holding it off until you're alone somewhere private is always better odds.
Also it's possible there is something specific blocking her. I've found that in some cases there is a boyfriend (I find out a while afterwards), and she was tempted but couldn't bring herself to it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 09-19-2015

Hey, VP go check out the Shenzhen thread. Look at the later posts. Suits and company drop some major chinese girl knowledge in the thread. It has helped me out a lot. Shooting you a pm right now.

Phoenix,
Yeah all the escalation has been done in private, albeight outside, but either outside our booth in the KTV last night or in dark areas in the park tonight.

Good point about the thing holding them back! I'll check with her if she has a bf or not. She doesn't speak much English, only a few words and I speak even less Chinese! So far, we've been communicating through the translation option of wechat! It was hilarious specially tonight while we were walking together, with both of us communicating through wechat! We both laughed about this numerous times! But she's been good sport and has been very patient and even started teaching me some Chinese!

Fortis,
Yeah I remember those excellent tips that Suits dropped in the SZ thread. I'll re-read them again!

Cheers man!

Dating Guide for Mainland China - TravelerKai - 09-19-2015

Quote: (09-19-2015 11:16 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Phoenix,
Yeah all the escalation has been done in private, albeight outside, but either outside our booth in the KTV last night or in dark areas in the park tonight.

Good point about the thing holding them back! I'll check with her if she has a bf or not. She doesn't speak much English, only a few words and I speak even less Chinese! So far, we've been communicating through the translation option of wechat! It was hilarious specially tonight while we were walking together, with both of us communicating through wechat! We both laughed about this numerous times! But she's been good sport and has been very patient and even started teaching me some Chinese!

Fortis,
Yeah I remember those excellent tips that Suits dropped in the SZ thread. I'll re-read them again!

Cheers man!

Pheonix is correct. Physical displays of affection are frowned upon in damn near every Asian society and country. The same thristy shit betas do in the USA that dry up the pussy, can actually do the exact same thing in Asia.

It's strange but Western women want public declarations of affection and Asians get enough of that by being seen with you outside in general.

Waiting until you are alone back at the room does not work on Day 1-2. Escalations unfortunately do not work very well on good girls before 3+ dates, except for one thing. Mouthpiece. If you could communicate your passion in either English or Chinese well enough, you stand a chance of breaking the mold. I can see that backfiring though, to be quite honest. She may always feel kinda dirty about how easy she gave it up even long after the fact. I dunno, that warrants some more breakdown.

If talking about sex to a girl in the West in the first 15 mins of a date would throw off thirsty vibes, not being patient enough with good girls in China, might be the equivalent.

My personal remedy was to just simply date more than 1. I had 7 at the same time at the most. Always have backups. You will never be on date 1 on all girls at the same time. In fact you can keep a bad girl or two on the roster as well that would fuck on the 1st date. This is something universal anyway regardless of country.

VP, get back out there and round up a few more horses for your stable! What's wrong with you man!!!

[Image: latest?cb=20110929133406]

HIYAAAH! Come on girls! HIYAHH!!

[Image: Rounding_up_wild_horses.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Fortis - 09-19-2015

Agreed wholeheartedly Kai.

Celtic Austrian told me the same thing: as you build momentum here you become more magnetic in a way. Well, actually that isn't anything new, but it seems to be more true in china for some reason.

You're right Kai and I am working on this right now.

So far in my 10 days here, I've been busy with settling into life in China and getting the basics handled. But now that all is set up, I'll get to build a good team. But the most important thing is going to seriously concentrate on learning the language. Going to spend at least 2 hours a day on that, picking up words, phrases, numbers and all so that I can start to function on my own like a normal person.

I'm already pipelining hard and going to start day gaming girls on the street as a way to practice my chinese. Will report my results each day.

Dating Guide for Mainland China - worldtraveler3 - 09-19-2015

U in hangzhou? Hows the night life there

Dating Guide for Mainland China - Vacancier Permanent - 09-20-2015

From the looks of it, it's pretty happening. Only went clubbing once, Friday night last week and the talent was decent.