Roosh V Forum
I'm in Miami Bitch - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I'm in Miami Bitch (/thread-31447.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I'm in Miami Bitch - Nomad77 - 01-07-2014

I want to clarify something for you guys about just how difficult Miami is that Courage could not:

1. Courage is fairly decent looking guy and suits up when he goes out. Plus he's white - Latin girls love white guys.
2. He wasn't being very picky about the girls he was going after. His goal, as he stated, was just to get a bang.
3. He was putting in the work, doing the approaches, following up, etc. He was completely focused on just this.
(Like both Rational and G Trooper the guy is a machine...)
4. He's a fairly experience guy when it comes to women and game - well above the average guy.

And yet with all of those factors in his favor it was still difficult.

I tell guys that come here: if you can do well in Miami you can do well anywhere.

And I will be the first to admit that I do not do well here - I have never done well here.
Everything about Miami just grates on me and it's just not my kind of city.

I'm in Miami Bitch - Kaizen - 01-07-2014

I have a lot of experience in Miami and it's definitely the big leagues.

I usually go a few times in the winter.

After coming back from the DR, I'm thinking this might be my new 'go to' destination. 1 hour more on a plane and there's hot women with less attitude and the place is so much more affordable.

I'm in Miami Bitch - _DC_ - 01-07-2014

For the people travelling around NYE, this place becomes tourist land and it dilutes the insane talent you hear about. I was out around NYE along Lincoln Rd and it was nothing like it usually is. Once the weekend after hit, it was back to more attractive girls than anywhere Ive ever seen.

I completely avoid the mega-club scene. You will see dimes and maybe celebrities, but also bad ratios, lots of tourists, and extra expensive drinks.

I had a really good ten days so maybe my glasses are a but rosy right now, but id still take living here over any other city at the moment. Itd be great to try someplace new for a few months but for some reason it hasnt got too stale yet in Sobe after 1.5 years. I think the key for a Sobe local like myself is finding good local lounges. I think what lots of people are missing is the quality girls from the greater Miami area who come down to Sobe for a good time, and have the option to shack up or drive/taxi back. Last 10 days, one girl from midtown, one girl from boca, and one from out of state. Two lays, one hookup.

I think I forget sometimes how materialistic people are here and I need to use it to my advantage more often. Living in a really nice 1bdrm right on Sobe is huge for people who are nearby but visiting just for the night. Bitches be drunk and want a dope place to crash at.

I think the people having a hard time are 1) not living on Sobe with their own place and 2) not going to quality bars/lounges. The first one is simple logostics and its huge for girls who hopped over Biscayne for a night out. Also great to have a quality wingman, especially one who lives nearby. Girls are obviously more likely to stick together i.e. one shacks up in Sobe, so does her friend.

Im not killing it here, trust me, and I dont really exercise any righteous "game", but ive def banged some bad bitches that I wouldnt have in DC.

I'm in Miami Bitch - Merenguero - 01-07-2014

Everything I've read tells me that Courage definitely has his shit together. Everything also tells me that he's not a Miami guy. If he had the language skills, culture knowledge, and beach approaches down, I'm sure he'd do better than most people. The world's a big place and sometimes you have to go to a place where you struggle to figure out not only where to avoid, but also where you should go.

I'm in Miami Bitch - Hencredible Casanova - 01-07-2014

Quote: (01-07-2014 09:36 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

And yet with all of those factors in his favor it was still difficult.

I tell guys that come here: if you can do well in Miami you can do well anywhere.

And I will be the first to admit that I do not do well here - I have never done well here.

Who's doing well out there then? Mixx? GManifesto?

Of the guys you may know that are doing well, what are the factors that you think lend to that?

Let me give you are a real example. I have a friend. He's a tall, good looking black guy. Use to be a model and is now a professional fashion photographer. So he's a guy that pulls down more than $100k a year, drives a nice car, have a photo studio and decent place and has decent game. And this guy bangs maybe two new women a month without putting in a lot of work BUT these women are usually in the 5 - 7 range. In a year, he will get maybe a few 8s. Now because of his job he get exposed to a lot of girls so he can just pick the ones that are naturally attracted to him. Yet, even this guy complains about Miami and the amount of work and shit he has to put up with from girls.

I am sure DC, Rational, G Trooper and everyone else that is doing ok in Miami sort of fits this profile. Personally, I am not into bangs. I am more into long-term relationships with multiple hiqh quality girls. I do ok but while the physical quality of girls here are pretty decent the personality and character of the girls are terrible. The easiest way to get girls here is just to tell them you have some good drugs back at your place, get high, and bang. There are a lot of really hot pot, coke, and met heads here.

This is not in my defense but I do have fairly high standards when it comes to girls which is actually a huge factor I have to work hard to overcome.

I'm in Miami Bitch - Hencredible Casanova - 01-07-2014

Quote: (01-07-2014 11:20 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Let me give you are a real example. I have a friend. He's a tall, good looking black guy. Use to be a model and is now a professional fashion photographer. So he's a guy that pulls down more than $100k a year, drives a nice car, have a photo studio and decent place and has decent game. And this guy bangs maybe two new women a month without putting in a lot of work BUT these women are usually in the 5 - 7 range. In a year, he will get maybe a few 8s. Now because of his job he get exposed to a lot of girls so he can just pick the ones that are naturally attracted to him. Yet, even this guy complains about Miami and the amount of work and shit he has to put up it from girls.

Damn. One of my best friends is moving to MIA this week for modeling work for a few months (high season). Going to be interesting to hear his report. Sounds like he's got his work cut out. I'm thinking the tourists and recent transplants might be the right angle.

If he is a model then he will be hanging out with female models which should give him a big advantage. If he's white he will also have +2 points advantage with latin girls. BUT in my experience a lot of models have no Game and they are lazy, depending on their looks - just like a beautiful girl. So for example, when I go out with my friend, I will pick up hotter girls than him because I have better game BUT he will bang more girls than me because he has a lot lower standards and girls will just offer themselves to him. I recently gave him a girl that I simply refused to bang and he had no problem banging her.

I never met either Mixx and GManfiesto even though I tried. Until I see a guy in action I don't buy into hype.

I'm in Miami Bitch - _DC_ - 01-07-2014

Nomad, so we are in agreement that Sobe is land of hot party sluts and devoid of culture, integrity, humility, kindness, etc. As per your anecdote, contrarily tomyour friend, I find maybe less frequency, but more quality. As much as I hate the point system the girls from the last 10 days were all at least sevens, and the EE a nine.

I'm in Miami Bitch - Nomad77 - 01-08-2014

Yep, we are in agreement about the girls [Image: smile.gif] Also I have to stress again, my standards are really high. I know looks are relative but on average what I would consider to be a 7 most guys would rate a 9. So just bear this in mind. When I was at Mansion with Courage he thought they were a lot of hot girls around and I kept trying to find them [Image: smile.gif]

Everyone is has a different taste but just to put my comments in perspective, here is what I would consider a 9. There wasn't one like her in Mansion that night. Now, if she also has a nice personality and a brain, which by the way this girl has, then she becomes a dime piece in my book.

I'm in Miami Bitch - _DC_ - 01-08-2014

Yep, we are in agreement with what a nine looks like.

You've mentioned Mansion a few times, its my least favorite mega-club after Bamboo and I hate them anyways.

Ok, good. If you banged one of these in the last ten days then Courage should have been hanging with you instead of me. I don't like Mansion but it was a Monday night and it's one of the few places happening on Mondays. And I am in agreement with you about the clubs. I prefer little lounge's too, like Haven and the places in midtown.

I'm in Miami Bitch - _DC_ - 01-08-2014

Lol, two bangs and a hookup in ten days. Unfortunately no bang on the nine. I must have tried to get her pants off 20 times. Still got action, and will be attempting a retry soon.

Living in Brazil and Estonia for six years permanently messed up my standards and cost per bang reality. I look at the amount of work you guys put into getting sex here in the US and it literally blows my mind. You would be much better off putting the effort into making money and then getting the hell out of the country - at least that's my plan.

I'm in Miami Bitch - Deacon0228 - 01-08-2014

Jariel and Nomad all give accurate accounts of how things are down here as for as culture and living. I'm from Hialeah and did the MDC/FIU thing and there info is spot on.

One thing to add, most local guys have your typical Miami slang that derives from uneducated Spanglish. "no bro, no guy, dale, de pinga" the list goes on. Local Latin girls love an outsider and will generally give you the benefit of the doubt if you open her up and your different then all the guys she's constantly exposed to.

I'm in Miami Bitch - Menace - 01-08-2014

^^^ Ha funny. I was asking a white dude for directions after I couldn't find my parking lot near dt Miami (good looking guy but his girl was nothing special) and he was all bro this and bro that. Very funny.

Suggestion from a friend [Image: smile.gif]

If I was a guy living in sobe, I would rent a Ferrari for a day, have 200 models blow me in it, then return the car. 200 blow jobs for 500 bucks? I wanna grow a dick right now!!!

That being said, I was a model at some point...that Ferrari trick is so hard to resist!@@

I'm in Miami Bitch - Hencredible Casanova - 01-08-2014

Quote: (01-08-2014 02:55 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Suggestion from a friend [Image: smile.gif]

If I was a guy living in sobe, I would rent a Ferrari for a day, have 200 models blow me in it, then return the car. 200 blow jobs for 500 bucks? I wanna grow a dick right now!!!

That being said, I was a model at some point...that Ferrari trick is so hard to resist!@@

There's a bunch of dudes who do that during Spring Break. I knew a Middle Eastern cat who would go half on a lambo with his boys for like a weekend. Ha. Exotic rentals are big business in Sobe.

I'm in Miami Bitch - philly22 - 01-08-2014

That girl is gorgeous. I usually like em a little curvier but that face is good enough that she gets a 9 from me

I'm in Miami Bitch - _DC_ - 01-09-2014

Something else overlooked here is how superficial and materialistic Miami is, particularly Sobe. looking good here is probably more important than any other city. Its a hard fact but if you're not in a higher percentile of attractiveness in your native city and you come for a visit, you're going to the proverbial slaughterhouse or feeding frenzy alluded to above.

Game will obviously help, but in this city unless you are genuinely rich (cruising in a Ferrari), looks and style are the two overwhelming factors IMO, at least in Sobe. Im talking like, thats 90% of it, at least in South Beach. Until they get to your apartment or condo, or get in your car, its boiled down to looks and style.

This probably accounts for some people saying Miami is paradise on earth, while other people hate this place and say that the girls are stone cold.

I'm in Miami Bitch - Nomad77 - 01-09-2014

Yep, you need it all: the looks, the money, the car, the apartment, and some Game [Image: smile.gif]

I'm in Miami Bitch - Menace - 01-09-2014

Zanesville ain't looking so bad now, is it?

I'm in Miami Bitch - _DC_ - 01-09-2014

^I think this falls exactly into being the bigger fish in the pond. The pond here is tough to stand out in.

You don't have to be a male model, but there is definitely a certain threshold that needs to be crossed to open doors.

I'm in Miami Bitch - Nomad77 - 01-09-2014

I experience this all time hanging out with a friend of mine who was a model. We will walk into some place and girls will literally walk up to him and open him up, sometimes, more than one, sometimes they start to compete for his attention. While I stand around with my dick in my hand BUT once they get over that initial attraction they become fair game.

Your looks will attract women BUT it's your Game that will keep them around.