rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm in Miami Bitch

Here we go...

Gonna do this one live update style. Similar to how All Montreal Everything turned out.

I've heard great things about this city. This weeks mission. Gather intel, and decide if I want to ride out the rest of the winter here in Miami. It's gotta be better than LA...right?

Because work shuts down this week, I will be running game full time. No days off. No fap. Christmas day included. If I'm not actively doing a street approach, I'm thumb beasting okcupid & tinder. Like that.

Arrival:

Got into town late. Spent my 1st evening navigating the railway, and dodging homeless folks downtown. Lots of cities have homeless like this, but I still mentally deduct points from it's scorecard when it happens.

Paid $5 for a $2 bus fare, because no change is given on the city bus. "Should have got it before you got here kid". Annoyed, but it was cool the toothless driver called me, a 35 y/o man, "kid".

Check-in to the only hotel that had availability I could find. My hotel looks like a warzone. I need to get out of this place. Can't stay here. Hit up airbnb, and switch to a spot in south beach for the rest of the week. Will brave this place for tonight.

The guys in this town look mean. Especially coming from San Francisco tech manginas.

Head to the waterfront before bed. It's a big outdoor shopping area just south of American Airlines Arena. Got my first and certainly not last plantains fix at a cuban resturant at the Bayside Maketplace. 1 live band playing salsa to my right. 1 DJ set playing salsa to my left. Huge smile on my face. I love hearing salsa music. This place is gonna be fun. Exhausted, I turn in for the night to get an early start for manyana.

Day 1:

Due to the holiday season, scarce rental cars are available. Rent a Zipcar @ $75 for the whole day. I drive scouting missions to Midtown, Brickell, Coconut Grove, and Coral Gables.

Here's my 1 hour take on each as viable daygame options. Note that all I care about in an afternoon spot is a consistent number of cute girls cycling through.

Midtown - The Shops at Midtown Miami

Poor layout. No HB's sighted. Not a contender. Grade: F

Brickell - 9th st. & S Miami ave. Big commercial shopping space, anchored by an LA fitness upstairs.

I saw some swoopable girls here. I hollered at a few leaving the gym, but none stopped to really talk. Also chatted up a couple holding retail bags, but could not get any traction. They all looked bored.

Seems to have potential. Grade: C+

Coconut Grove - Grand st. (coco walk)

Charming area, but hardly any HB's sighted. Not a contender. Grade: D

Coral Gables - The Shops at Sunset Place

This place is viable for afternoon daygame. I spotted an approachable undergrad every 5 - 10 minutes here. As to if it's sustainable, I would need to spend more time to know. It's a small shopping space. Could get played out type quickly. Grade: B-

South beach - 17th & Lincoln

The whole setup reminds me of 3rd st. Promenade in santa monica. With even tougher girls. Approached about 5 girls today. Not one stopped. 0/5 stop rate. Compare this to eastern europe, where almost every girl I opened stopped. Still, it had the highest volume, and that's what counts most for me when running numbers game based day game. Grade: B

So, nothing amazing for daygame. Where else did I miss? Any tips here for the best daygame spot in Miami? Appreciated in advance.

I get a decent amount of online traction upon landing in a new city. By nature of being the shiny new toy.

Talked to a half dozen okcupid and tinder chicks on the phone today. One girls voice sounded like lazy nails on a chalkboard. She would pitch shift the last word of their sentences downwards, or upwards. To the extreme.

me: "how are you?"

girl: "I'm gooooooood"

me: "do you like miami?"

girl: "oh yaaaaaaaa"

I used to think LA girls talked annoying. Miami is worse. They add a special laziness which reflects their "don't care about anything" personality. Noticed it on both latinas & white girls. Haven't met any "Russians" yet.

I adapt quickly. My conversation style & vocabulary dumb down to 4th grade level. I struggle with 1 word answers from an internet 9 cuban and white mix girl for 15 minutes, finally inviting her to grab a drink. She'll "think about it". I tell her I don't do maybes, and encourage her to come have a great time. She says, "Yeah, but I'm tired. I'm just gonna say no".

Talked to a few more tinder chicks on the phone. After 5 minutes into the conversation, a second one hangs up because she wants to go do something else.

Everyone else wants to know "do you live in Miami?". Apparently the tourist pump & dump is a going concern here. I start replying "yes", and promptly switch to more interesting topics. The other girls I make tentative plans to see later in the week.

By the end of the day, I've interacted with lots of Miami women. They seem poisoned. Starting to actually miss the entitled snark of San Francisco. At least they're witty when being a bitch. Here, I'm getting apathetic indifference. Consistently.

Going HAM tomorrow.

I'm in Miami Bitch

Post a couple Tinder transcripts from opener to number

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-24-2013 01:53 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Everyone else wants to know "do you live in Miami?". Apparently the tourist pump & dump is a going concern here. I start replying "yes", and promptly switch to more interesting topics. The other girls I make tentative plans to see later in the week.

This isn't Medellín, Miamians are far too aloof to give a fuck that you're just passing through, especially on the Beach where most people are just passing through. Use it to your advantage that you can get it in here, and chicks don't have to worry about seeing you one day in Publix.

You're from L.A., you should have a "these people wished they were from where I'm from" swag to you, this entire city and its people are an illusion, the most insecure people you'll ever meet, running around with fake swag like their shit doesn't stink.

Good thing you love Salsa, check out Puntino dal Toro on Friday, it's a small place, but it gets packed, and all the girls that go will know how to dance and they don't turn anyone down for a dance. They have an event every Friday, it's usually mostly white girls with a sprinkle of Latinas, which is what you get from the hardcore salsa scene as odd as that may seem.

Any other questions about the Salsa scene, let me know.

I'm in Miami Bitch

I'm shocked to hear midtown got a F. I'm guessing everyone is off traveling because usually that should be way above coral and coconut

I'm in Miami Bitch

How long are you in Miami for?

I'm in Miami Bitch

Coral Gables - The Shops at Sunset Place

Sunset Place is in South Miami. You're going to lose integrity points by not researching the details.

I'm in Miami Bitch

After so much thinking, canceling and rescheduling flights, I decided to bounce to Miami for a week starting from this Saturday to visit my friend and party! Wanted to stay in New York, but It's too damn cold here.

Guys, hit me up if you are in town. I'll be staying in Sunny Isles and partying...I guess mostly in South Beach.

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-25-2013 05:45 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

After so much thinking, canceling and rescheduling flights, I decided to bounce to Miami for a week starting from this Saturday to visit my friend and party! Wanted to stay in New York, but It's too damn cold here.

Guys, hit me up if you are in town. I'll be staying in Sunny Isles and partying...I guess mostly in South Beach.

Sunny Isles is FSU pussy galore!

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-25-2013 10:53 PM)calwinston Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2013 05:45 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Sunny Isles is FSU pussy galore!

Yeah, but I'd have to rely on day game because there are no night game venues there. I speak Russian btw, so that should help.

I'm in Miami Bitch

When they ask if you live in Miami, instead of saying you're a "tourist/visitor", "no", or whatever it is you're replying, tell them you're in town for business or getting a feeling for the city because you're looking for a new place to live. If there's interest, precede with questions about good bars, restaurants, places to live... It'll open up the conversation.

I used this quite often traveling around Europe.

I'm in Miami Bitch

By the end of the day, I've interacted with lots of Miami women. They seem poisoned. Starting to actually miss the entitled snark of San Francisco. At least they're witty when being a bitch. Here, I'm getting apathetic indifference. Consistently.

Going HAM tomorrow.

Apathetic indifference is a good way to put it. Theres a reason why people say Miami is a difficult place to pick up. Guys here are more aggressive than other places and have little fear in approaching. And most of them are aware of game and have some level of it.

What you did in another place won't make you stand out here. For example one of my platonic friends who is attractive but nothing spectacular tells me she gets approached a few times everyday- at work, publix, the metro. It makes you understand why girls here have high bitch shields- they need it to simply walk down the street.

Another complaint- brickell is turning into a huge cockfest on weekends. I'm dating a girl who lives an hour north of here so what happens in miami isn't that much of a concern to me anymore but its worth noting.

I've seen guys with game here get scraps. The apathetic indifference is because girls here have heard it all before. You get the # and then wait to text them to build interest- they won't even notice with the other 20 dudes texting them.

I'm in Miami Bitch

Ok. Back in this. It was raining cats & dogs here for a while.

Ran some daygame on Lincold rd today. Opened a white hb 7 chick for directions. She's from Baltimore. Works in internet marketing. Walked with her the whole length of the street. Spit game for about 5 minutes. We get to the starbucks, and I loose my mouthpiece for a moment too long. It's early afternoon, I'm tired, and the words just don't come. She turns, and walks off into the cafe alone, as if I'm a perfect stranger. To be fair, I didn't have enough intent. If I'm not desiring the pussy 100%, I usually go up in flames during the day. Some more sets but again, met with icy indifference. That's the theme for daygame in Miami so far.

Fast forward to tonight. Posted up, off the shelf suited at the Loews hotel lounge. Mostly a family tourist scene. I'm about to leave, but before I do I roll up on a jessica rabbit looking latina at the bar. Long tight black dress. Giant fake titties. Big brown eyes. Could stand to loose 5-10 lbs, but she's sexy. She's attracted to me once I start talking, and touching her hair. She's looking me up & down. Her friend just left. Tells me she likes my nose, and touches it.

Over the next few minutes I come to learn that her ex bf bought her the $5k boobs. Then she broke up with the poor guy NEXT DAY. I ask how she could justify such a thing? "he deserved it". I lol. I no longer trust this girl, but we chat for 20 minutes. Her tounge is sharp as a razor. I begin wondering if she's semi pro? I cold read her, saying how she's impressive to have accomplished so much at 20, but too cunning for her own good. She begins to soften a bit.

20 more minutes fly by. More rapport. I find out she is from one of the wealthiest families in a certain south american country, and is directly related to its president. She shows me pictures of the family to prove it. I say, "oh, cool", then show her pictures of cats trying my best not to appear impressed. I make her qualify to me more. "I can tell you're used to getting everything you want". She moves into me close now. I can feel her breath. I push her away. Give her a high five for something I liked. Her hands are damp. I stroke her hair, and move in for the kiss...

Headturn.

She checks her phone. Says she has to go pickup her sister, but she says with a serious face "I like you". I tell her to come back after. "The night doesn't have to end here" I say. She smiles. "I will be back in 1 hour". me: "great. My place is nearby. We can get sushi & watch a movie". her: "ok"

So now it's been 45 minutes. Not gonna hold my breath, but will see what happens next...

I'm in Miami Bitch

I don't believe one word of the chick's story, but that's probably because I've heard enough of the typical Cuban and Veneuzuelan stories of how their families used to be rich until dictators stole their families' money and land, and their parents were neurosurgeons in their countries, but now here in the U.S. they have to work as cab drivers.

There were a number of holes in her story, I'm surprised you didn't catch them. But one point I will make just because I can relate to it, Latin Americans who truly come from money don't waste their time seeking validation or qualifying themselves, especially to strangers, that game is for poor, attention seeking, fake swag having Latinos.

Something else you missed during the conversation is the typical mindset of a latina. They are constantly trying to get something. More often than not, you're going to have to make them believe they can get something more from you than just dick. Given that this is not a singles' town, chances are she has regular dick in her life, so she's not starving in that regard. I would have been running the "I'm a movie producer in Hollywood, I'm out here with my team, scouting locations for a new (insert big actor) movie."

Sure it's bullshit, but it's the kind of bullshit that women here respond to, the kind of bullshit that transforms you from just another guy trying to get some ass, to a guy who's cooler and has a more interesting life than the other dudes who are trying to get some ass. A lot of dudes here still live with their parents, they bag groceries at Publix or are low-level weed dealers, and they drive nice cars because literally their only bills are their car insurance and note.

I think when guys come here they need to make a decision. Do you want to see hot girls or do you want to get some ass? With the amount of time you guys have here on your trips and the lack of resources (e.g. friends who are locals), you're going to spend the majority of your time banging your head against the wall.

Miami is not a singles' town. This is a high cost, low wage city. The girls are Latin, and thus are inherently undereducated, so they can't survive here on just their own resources, plus most are single mothers, so they need to have a man in their lives, this isn't NYC.

I'm not sure how long you've been here or plan on staying, but I'd look into getting off the beach for a minute. While it does have the highest concentration of attractive women, I think dudes waste a lot of time chasing after the 8s, when the mainland is full of more sexually available 7s -- tonight would have been a decent night for the Grove, a lot of the Miamians who go to UF and FSU but are home for the holidays would have been there along with the international UM students who stay in the dorms over break instead of going home.

If you do go out on the beach tomorrow, end your night at Purdy Lounge. It's not LIV, Mansion, etc. but no one will say it's not a get it in spot. Friday nights it's usually crawling with chicks from Hoealeah, who will leave their friends to get knocked down.

I'm in Miami Bitch

Jariel nailed it. I hear stories like that every day and take them with a grain of salt.

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-27-2013 12:27 AM)jariel Wrote:  

I'm not sure how long you've been here or plan on staying, but I'd look into getting off the beach for a minute. While it does have the highest concentration of attractive women, I think dudes waste a lot of time chasing after the 8s, when the mainland is full of more sexually available 7s -- tonight would have been a decent night for the Grove,

I've been saying this in every Miami thread. Guys still come down here and stay for 3 days trying to spam approach Americunt tourists on South Beach. The info is already on the forum, just read the threads.

Quote:Quote:

Miami is not a singles' town. This is a high cost, low wage city. The girls are Latin, and thus are inherently undereducated, so they can't survive here on just their own resources, plus most are single mothers, so they need to have a man in their lives, this isn't NYC.

I also think a lot of guys from "God's country" USA will refuse to believe how many girls down here are whoring themselves out in one way or another. Hate it all you want, it's part of the game in Miami.

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-27-2013 01:40 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2013 12:27 AM)jariel Wrote:  

I'm not sure how long you've been here or plan on staying, but I'd look into getting off the beach for a minute. While it does have the highest concentration of attractive women, I think dudes waste a lot of time chasing after the 8s, when the mainland is full of more sexually available 7s -- tonight would have been a decent night for the Grove,

I've been saying this in every Miami thread. Guys still come down here and stay for 3 days trying to spam approach Americunt tourists on South Beach. The info is already on the forum, just read the threads.

The blueprint for success in Miami can be found both here in the forum and on thegmanifesto blog. Some people choose to follow the blueprint and some don't. I think I learn at least as much from the people who ignore the advice given as I do from the advice itself and from my own experiences.

I'm in Miami Bitch

I remember reading "The Game" years ago. Ross Jeffries said being from LA was a DHV in Miami.

Something about LA's high-end club scene making Miami look like a complete joke.

Which really isn't true. They're about even. LA has a stronger celeb factor of course, probably why it was said.

I'm in Miami Bitch

The latina from last night went radio silence.

This afternoon I ran more daygame while looking at apartments. This time in the lower part of south beach. Away from the mass of tourists on Lincoln.

Opened a sultry brunette for directions while crossing the street at the same time. Long straight dark hair down to her ass. She opened with a smile & hair touch. She's from Chile. Just got into town today. Doesn't know anyone in Miami. Has a good government job. Only in town for the week on holiday.

A minute after opening, the sky opens up from a drizzle to a downpour. Once again, I'm getting cock blocked by schizophrenic Miami weather. I take her hand, and pull her under an awning on Ocean Drive. After 5 minutes convo, I tell her it's a good thing I showed up to rescue her, and invite her to cappuccino. She agrees.

Instadate at the restaurant/bar on Ocean. I am getting some attraction signals, but she has a protective emotional wall about her I'm having trouble breaking past. She looks young, but I learn she's 30. I don't do particularly well with the 30+ demographic, but I haven't gotten laid in a week, so I'm working the "what happens in sobe/spontaneous adventure/no social worries" angle at every conversation turn. After an hour, she wants to go shopping to find a few things for her stay. I offer to show her how to get to Lincoln rd. (also right near my apt).

I don't want to orbit while she shops, or god forbid, get asked to buy her shit, so I tell her after she's done she should come by, and I'll help her get more familiar with the city (I've been here 3 days). She says yes.

I give this one a 20% chance of showing up again.

Have a date tonight at 8pm with a different chick from Tinder. She'll be driving down from Boca. I figure if she shows up, it's already on.

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-27-2013 02:36 AM)la_mode Wrote:  

I remember reading "The Game" years ago. Ross Jeffries said being from LA was a DHV in Miami.

Something about LA's high-end club scene making Miami look like a complete joke.

Which really isn't true. They're about even. LA has a stronger celeb factor of course, probably why it was said.

I don't find that to be true in South Beach. There's even A-list celebs that get turned away at some doors there. Real talk.

Though it would be a DHV in "local Miami." A lot of those chicks are really basic. You can even DHV them just being from "up north."

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-27-2013 02:36 AM)la_mode Wrote:  

If he indeed said that, you know he is a fraud and you should disregard everything else he has said.

I'm in Miami Bitch

Courage, I really like this thread.

I started doing daygame this year and reading your reports are inspiring.

Can't wait to see how things turn out.

I'm in Miami Bitch

Hey guys, do you know any good places for day and night game in Sunny Isles? Obviously the beach and shops for daygame, but maybe there's something else I'm missing? I'll be staying on Collins Ave, around 174th St. Btw, hit me up if you're in the neighborhood. I'll be there for a week starting from this Saturday (tomorrow).

I'm in Miami Bitch

My Boca girl flaked.

What's the best venue in south beach for Friday night?

I'm in Miami Bitch

#1 rule of Miami, never run around saying, "I'm in Miami bitch!"

I'm in Miami Bitch

Quote: (12-27-2013 07:45 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

My Boca girl flaked.

What's the best venue in south beach for Friday night?

Wherever the G man is.