Roosh V Forum
The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet (/thread-29228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - HankRearden - 09-24-2015

Quote: (09-04-2015 03:36 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Taipei is dope. Dress sharp. Be aggressive in approaching. High energy. Lots of smiles.

You'll clean shop.

I think I went 1/3 on the nights I went out, but I was having too much fun and just chilling and drinking. Jetlag didn't help.

I have all new fashion-forward gear from LA (rolled up sleeves, contrast lining) that will absolutely massacre it.

Last time I was rocking a blazer/slacks/loafers and girls came up to me to take pictures of ME. My girl was like WTF. Some chick basically threw herself at me in the club. Asian student girls were all eye-fking me. Its truly something else.

Only thing is what is up w/these crackdowns by police? Anybody know whats going on?

Thanks for this - in light of your comments I'm about to reorganise my suitcase for tomorrow's trip.

I figured it was like standard SE Asia where my denim shirt is more than enough, but if it's blazer time then I like that even more.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Tenerife - 10-05-2015

I thought I would add an update to this thread, as some of the nightlife info from before is now outdated.

Nightlife

It's important to understand that 90 percent of the nightlife in Taipei is located in two complexes right next to each other near the Taipei 101 skyscraper in the Xinyi district: ATT4FUN and NEO19.

ATT4FUN has Myst, Halo, Elektro and Wave.

Elektro
Of these the best is Elektro, in fact it's the only one I'd really want go back to at all at ATT4FUN. It's ladies night on wednesdays is probably the best ladies night in town (though the competition for that title is pretty low). Elektro used to be known as Spark 101, before moving to it's current location, it was then rechristened Spark, now it's Elektro. Ladies night is 800 NTD for dudes, one drink, and 200 for girls all you can drink. Taipei nightlife changes quickly and it seems, after going to most clubs in Taipei, that this spot is the best for meeting girls.

With that said get ready for a lot of blowouts. But if a girl is into you it can be extremely easy. Dressing well is important in my opinion, but even then you'll have to talk to a lot of girls.

Halo is currently free entry. There are literally three elevators right next to each other, two on the left are for Elektro and Halo, one on the right for Myst. Halo seemed mostly like a sausage fest on the weekend, during the week it's pretty empty. Worth a quick look as it is free to get in.

Myst is a big dance club, but the front bar is the best spot to mingle with girls. Otherwise it's just a huge floor full of tables with another less happening bar in the back. Doesn't really have a great setup.

Wave is like a smaller, b-rate version of elektro. It's all you can drink middle of the week, but even then it really isn't worth it as there just don't seem to be enough girls here to warrant going.

NEO19. This complex one block to the east has a lot of places: LMNT, Barcode, Lava, Room18, Babe18.

Babe18 is best known for it's all-you-can-drink Sunday ladies night. My advice: avoid. This club is terribly packed, mostly dudes, loud, and has an extremely obnoxious maze required for getting a drink.

Lava: only went here on Sunday for an all you can drink night, it's also worth skipping. Has a vip area in the back with most of the girls, but even then it didn't seem that great. Might be a decent spot for the weekend but I'm not sure.

Room18: This spot is a little weird. Has two rooms, but the first one seemed to remain entirely empty. In the back there is a dancefloor, that actually is halfway decent.

LMNT: this is a free entry lounge-bar type establishment. Might be worth a drink before heading to another club if the crowd is decent.

Barcode. This is actually a fairly nice lounge that had almost no available women to talk to when I went there. Might be a nice place to bring a date, not that great to find something new.

Clubs in areas of town besides ATT4FUN and NEO19: Omni (formerly Luxy), Roxy Rocker (formerly Roxy99), Carnegies, Brass Monkey Fuxing.

Omni (formerly Luxy). This was supposedly the best club for a western guy in all of Taipei before closing down a while back. I came here on a Saturday and was not that impressed, though I might have to return. The layout suffered from a similar design as Myst, with the cramped downstairs bar being the best place to mingle. There is another bar upstairs, but it's mostly tables and didn't seem to get busy. I'll have to go back and see if it was just a bad night.

Roxy Rocker: Roxy99 was, along with Luxy, hailed as the best pickup spot in town but it is no more. It has changed locations and after going there on a Friday I will probably not return. As the name suggests it's a rock n roll themed bar. It has three different rooms, but there were just no attractive women. Literally there was maybe one girl I might have been slightly interested in. There were quite a few dorky, poorly dressed westerners here, so as usual there is no competition among other foreigners, even then probably not worth hitting if you want to pickup unless your standards are low.

Brass Monkey (at Fuxing): This place is probably the most western friendly bar in town, and is extremely easy to mingle. The crowd here is on the older side, and there will probably be nothing above a 6 here. The talent is extremely poor, but if your standards are low you could probably pick up here every time. Lots of bald white dudes, some black guys, latinos/latinas. Of the three western oriented dive type bars in Taipei (Roxy Rocker, Carnegies, and Brass monkey fuxing) this is probably the best. Has a ladies night on thursday.

Carnegies: Although the best spots for pickup have come and gone, this no good hagged-out shithole remains the same for all time. With the oldest crowd in town, and the lowest number of attractive females, this western-oriented bar is not worth going to, add to that the location is slightly out of the way. I'll give it a D- to be generous.

Other notes on nightlife: Taiwanese men are moderate cockblockers. You will get a lot of stares, and a lot of attempts to derail your interactions with women from the many beta men. I even had a few bartenders try to interrupt me. Overall, it's not that bad, but it's definitely there. It's funny because during the day Taiwanese people are very helpful and friendly. They definitely hate to see a white dude getting with their women though.

If you're here for a few weeks, I would focus mostly on online game with Tinder and Ok Cupid. It seems that a lot of women that are looking for a western man are moving to these dating apps overseas. It's getting to the point that many women in these clubs that are down for a white dude will be on Tinder anyway. One of the two girls I got from Elektro was one I met on okcupid, who ended up coming straight to my hotel at 4 in the morning. I didn't even go to the club that night. I'll call it an online notch I suppose.

Nightlife Conclusion: If you're here for a week, I'd hit Elektro on wednesday, maybe brass monkey on thursday, before heading to ATT4FUN/NEO19. Friday night pick from either Omni or Elektro, same for Saturday. Entrance fees are going to be about 30 USD to get in for places like OMNI/Myst, Elektro.

Daytime:

I've gone for some protracted walks around town and by far the hottest girls will be found in and round the Zhongxiao fuxing and zhongxiao dunhua MRT stops, and in the streets between. These are the hottest women in the whole country and will be a little on the tricky side to day game. I have had an insta-date turn into a notch, but it really seems random. This area is technically known as Daan. Every other car is a porsche, bentley, or range rover. It's very upscale.

If you have good chinese, I think daygame would be the best option in this city. Without it you're going to have do a lot of approaches. Most important thing is to look for some eye contact.

If you're looking for more responsive, though generally less attractive girls, you might want to hit the pedestrianized area around the Ximen MRT a few stops away.

Online:

Tinder and Ok Cupid. This seems to be the most fruitful with best ROI when compared to nightgame and even daygame.

Western competition and repeat girls:
Most white dudes you see around will be out of shape with terrible clothes and they just look a little disheveled. There are very few westerners here, so your competition for a girl that is into your look is so low. It seems really easy to meet up with girls a second time, because they have almost no other options. Also the MRT system is so efficient, that establishing a harem here is quite easy. It's not like southeast asia where your booty call will have to take a 90 minute taxi ride through terrible traffic that costs 7 dollars. Here it's 20 minutes to almost anywhere and costs less than a dollar.

Overall: If you're here for a month and are willing to go out a few nights a week, look decent, text a lot of girls, put in some day time approaches and put in some work every day to get a date, you can probably get into the 6-10 girl range. Perhaps a bit better, perhaps worse, but ultimately this is not a bad city, though it seems the nightlife used to be better.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - esalen1 - 10-05-2015

Any hints on finding a nice apartment on air nb with good logistics for day game and club game? What should I be near? Any landmarks?

Great reporting! Wow.......

I'm looking forward to my trip next month will be there bout 3 weeks....

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Tenerife - 10-05-2015

Stay as close as you can to either zhongxiao fuxing metro or zhongxiao dunhua in Daan district. That's the best for daygame at least. 90 percent of nightlife is next to Taipei 101, so that's Xinyi district. Take your pick. Gonna cost you upwards of 750 USD for a furnished place in Daan. Hotels in these areas are at least 50 USD a night so you'll save a lot on an apartment.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Tenerife - 10-12-2015

I revisited OMNI, I can't say that I recommend it. It really feels like a large lounge, mostly tables, and the areas to meet girls are really cramped. Most girls are at tables and are inaccesible. Myst is probably a better choice. I've talked to some people that used to go to old Luxy and they mostly go to other clubs now, such as Elektro, that are at ATT4FUN.

Also went to M club (also known as Mi Casa), it was terrible. Costs 800 NTD for all you can drink. Apparently friday night is a good night for meeting latinos there.

Also, yes you have to bring your Passport to clubs, not just an ID. I don't know if I've seen that in any other country.

Getting from the airport into downtown is really cheap. Just get a bus straight from the airport. Ask for the bus company kiosks and someone should point you to where they are. A taxi to Daan from TPE is gonna cost 30-40 USD, or around 1000NTD.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Laner - 10-12-2015

Thanks for the update. I will be there on Saturday to Tuesday.

Very disappointed about Luxi. I had some luck at the small cafe/jazz type places I'll give them a go and report back.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 01-06-2016

Bumping this thread because Taipei is awesome. IMO the hottest girls in Asia are in Taipei. Thing is that internet and day game are shitty. Nightclubs are where you'll find the hot girls. Taiwanese girls are friendly, have good English (for Asia anyway), and being white gives you a huge advantage.

The caveat here is that I'm well connected socially in Taipei with people who have money. When I go we always get tables/bottles at the clubs and my friends bring out plenty of girls. I realize it's not the best advice for most people for me to say "make friends and get bottles at clubs," but here are some things you should take away from my post:

-Money goes a very long way in Asia. Girls want rich boyfriends partially so they can show off to their friends.
-Getting a table/bottles in clubs works in Asia. I almost never spend money on bottles when I'm in the US, but in Asia there's a high chance of getting laid if I have a table at a club.
-Social circle is everything in Asia. Especially if you have local friends. Being a white guy in Asia who has local friends, money and game is killer. It's almost impossible not to get laid if you do this.

Taipei is kind of a niche city I think, but if you're able to crack it then it's a pussy paradise. IMO it's worth putting in the effort to build up a social circle there. Best girls in Asia. Hopefully I'll spend longer there next time I go back. Give it a try if you're in Asia, but keep in mind that it's not the easiest place if you're not socially connected like I explained above. Put in work to build up a social circle there and you'll have easy access to the best girls in Asia.

Venues: Elektro (currently the best venue), Myst, Omni. These are the only clubs I go to when I'm in Taipei. Girls are so good at these clubs so I have no reason to go anywhere else. I guess these venues are pretty tough if you go by yourself though. I strongly recommend having a good wingman or a table if you go to these venues.

**I'm a white American guy so I can only really speak about my experience there, but my black American friend used Skout and had great success there. Said he banged 4 girls in 6 days from Skout. I looked at Skout when I was there and thought most of the girls were pretty bad.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - El Chinito loco - 01-06-2016

Quote: (01-06-2016 09:15 AM)travolta Wrote:  

-Social circle is everything in Asia. Especially if you have local friends. Being a white guy in Asia who has local friends, money and game is killer. It's almost impossible not to get laid if you do this.

I've been beating this drum on here forever.

People who are intent on shitting on local men and acting like pricks abroad to impress a few of the misanthrope outlier girls would do well to learn this.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-07-2016

Im flying in Taipei Jan 11- 16. Staying in a boutique hotel in Daan district 3 mins walking from Zhongxiao Dunhua station.

Whats the best spots for Tuesday-Friday?

PM me if you want to meetup! Ill do my best to link.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 01-07-2016

Quote: (01-06-2016 09:28 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2016 09:15 AM)travolta Wrote:  

I've been beating this drum on here forever.

People who are intent on shitting on local men and acting like pricks abroad to impress a few of the misanthrope outlier girls would do well to learn this.

Local guys in Taipei are actually really cool if you're within the right circles. Also, you will get your ass kicked very badly if you mess with the wrong people. If you're in the upper class (or whatever you want to call them) social circles then you'll be dealing with cool guys and super hot girls. If you're not playing the social circle game in Taipei then you're doing it completely wrong and might as well go to Bangkok where it's easier to get laid.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Laner - 01-07-2016

Quote: (01-07-2016 03:53 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Im flying in Taipei Jan 11- 16. Staying in a boutique hotel in Daan district 3 mins walking from Zhongxiao Dunhua station.

Whats the best spots for Tuesday-Friday?

PM me if you want to meetup! Ill do my best to link.

I am curious as well. I was there at the end of October but did not go clubbing at all.

I did stay at the best love hotel ever though across from Mirimar, the Wego Hotel. It was so over the top sexy it made Tokyo blush.

Drop me a PM when you find out whats hot I will be there again in March.

Also, the wine bars around Yongkang Park in Daan attract some high rolling ladies just my type. I love Taipei, man the locals are so friendly even in venues like this.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - dogthom - 01-08-2016

Taipei is not that great for game. It's a fairly wealthy city (which means tougher women) and my experience was as a foreigner you're up against a real stigma: usually loser English teacher or sex tourist. You'll do much better elsewhere in Asia.

However, if you're young, have a real professional job, and you're can prove you're not just there for a week, you would probably do okay.

The Taipei girls are beautiful, but they're not Filipinas.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Tenerife - 01-08-2016

Quote: (01-08-2016 01:40 AM)dogthom Wrote:  

Taipei is not that great for game. It's a fairly wealthy city (which means tougher women) and my experience was as a foreigner you're up against a real stigma: usually loser English teacher or sex tourist. You'll do much better elsewhere in Asia.

However, if you're young, have a real professional job, and you're can prove you're not just there for a week, you would probably do okay.

The Taipei girls are beautiful, but they're not Filipinas.

There's some truth in what you're saying.

There is more competition, it is a wealthier city, and you see many wealthy men with very attractive women. Wealth and status matters a lot in taipei, as anywhere, and many of the upper crust women in the city are being courted by these rich local men so they most likely won't be interested in a short term tourist.

But the bright side is that there aren't that many westerners on the ground, meaning that if a girl does like foreigners, you're in. Every city in asia has a niche group of women that prefer foreigners, or exclusively date foreigners, or perhaps a group of women that are "curious".

If you're in Taipei for a month or longer, it's pretty solid. In fact, I found I did better in Taipei than in Bangkok. I like Bangkok, but I also dislike being in places that are completely overwhelmed with westerners. I like the feeling of being in a lesser-visited city.

As another poster commented recently, the big clubs in the city are very table oriented. This makes it a little difficult for guys that just want to post up at the bar.

I'm not too keen on re-visiting Taipei, but I'd be interested to hear a comparison by someone who has recently been dating in Shanghai, Beijing, or some other mainland Chinese city.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - worldtraveler3 - 01-08-2016

I have no idea why some people keep saying girls in Taipei are the best in Asia.
What particular aspects of their physique make them the best?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Freddy_1 - 01-08-2016

They have great curves unlike most asians.......Hands down they have the best booty ( hip-waist ratio) in Asia...some asses there were comparable to South and Central America and they love to wear the hot pants jeans to show it off...took me by surprise seeing so much of it when i was there...one of the chicks i banged had a Colombian like booty that i spanked so hard she was literally in tears but kept wanting me to do it....

(N.B i banged 7 girls there in 1 month and all but 1 had really hairy snatches, im talking chewbacca style..i guess dont they like to shave/wax...i didnt mind it that much but i know some guys find it a big turn off so just a heads up)

hip-waist ratio is indeed very good, probably better than their mainland counterparts. However, I only found those girls in the nightclubs at ATTFUN. IN daytime there were not many of them.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Tenerife - 01-08-2016

Quote: (01-08-2016 07:51 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

hip-waist ratio is indeed very good, probably better than their mainland counterparts. However, I only found those girls in the nightclubs at ATTFUN. IN daytime there were not many of them.

Did you happen to ever walk around zhonxiao fuxing from there to zhongxiao dunhua during the day? That's some of the highest concentration of hot asian girls on the planet.

The rest of the city though, ain't that great during the day. Some spots ok, but zhonxiao fuxing to dunhua is on another level.

Yep. Did walk around there. Quality was better especially around Starbucks outside the station. Maybe it was due to winter the girls were still not as good as the girls outside the clubs at myst. There was a club below myst which had free entry that had some hot girls and also a club called babe or somethings like that near myst but on the other building. The line up there outside the club was great.
Overall clubs were pretty expensive, drinks were expensive I remember and I hardly ever saw any expats there, probably 90% of the clientele are Taiwanese, not even any other Asians there.
The crowd is also pretty young for clubs, think 18-25. Had a little bit of the rich kids party night vibe. The guys were very young too, like 20s mostly. Foreigners were also very young guys, Hardly ever saw any older expat dudes at those clubs compared to Bkk Manila HK or even mainland China.
The girls in and around the clubs seem to be more bitchy and know what's up. Actually a lot have the Southern California Asian vibe. A large percentage of girls have some kind of connection to west coast and some are Americanized. That's not to say you can't game them if you get in at the right angle. I would say be abit more direct and try the number game first to get a feel for it and then calibrate abit later, the girls are friendly but not passionate like Latinas so you need to be warm them up abit and be direct too.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Shimmy - 01-08-2016

Plus they all use Line for communication, which makes them even better.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-09-2016

I remember telling tenerife a while back that zhongxiao dunhua has amazing talent. Seems about right. [Image: wink.gif].

Taipei is a fusion Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese city. Very unique in a lot of ways.

Zhongxiao Dunhua and 2 subways stops each direction is fairly touristy, shopping-dominated and high end restaurants/bars/club. Everybody walks around dressed to the 9s.

Last time around I stayed at San Want Hotel (~90/night for 4 star hotel). Rooms were tiny but the location was unbeatable. Also they offered free umbrellas and it was 3 steps from hotel to metro. My family friend's set it up.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-11-2016

Last time around I got so wasted and had such a great time that I ended up sleeping all day and partying all night.

Probably be keeping an on-going chronicle of my Taipei experience.

I am trying to get a more even-balanced trip w/family, sightseeing and partying lumped in.

1st night in:

Flew in around 10pm. Weather is high 60s and mildly rainy.

Took the bus from TPE to Zhongxiao Fuxing (125 NT). Then got a taxi to my hotel. (100NT)

Cab driver had no idea where it was, but I showed him on google maps (thanks airport free wifi) and we managed to find it. Def get a print-out or save the location on your phone.

Room is fairly small but its centrally located. Currently shelling out about 80/night here.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 01-11-2016

Quote: (01-08-2016 04:23 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

I have no idea why some people keep saying girls in Taipei are the best in Asia.
What particular aspects of their physique make them the best?

-Fashion is very good. Japanese girls have good fashion, but they dress more "cute" and TW girls dress more sexy. TW girls dress slutty but in a tasteful way.
-A lot of girls are tall and have long legs.
-Many have big tits
-In general they have decent English. Way better than Thailand or Japan.
-They're very friendly and open to meeting foreigners.
-Good sex - this probably depends more on the girl than anything, but most TW girls I've been with have been really good in bed.
-Pretty faces. Taiwanese girls have delicate facial features

As for other Asian girls: Korean girls are good but they have too much plastic surgery and have "princess" complexes. Japanese girls are fucking weird and too short (but some are really awesome). Thai girls have horrendous accents. Chinese girls don't wear makeup (Top tier Chinese girls are arguably the best looking but they're prude).

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - godzilla - 01-11-2016

Landing in taipai Feb 2. Anyone gonna be around for some whiskey and other activities?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Shimmy - 01-11-2016

Quote: (01-11-2016 08:58 PM)travolta Wrote:  

-Fashion is very good. Japanese girls have good fashion, but they dress more "cute" and TW girls dress more sexy. TW girls dress slutty but in a tasteful way.
-A lot of girls are tall and have long legs.
-Many have big tits
-In general they have decent English. Way better than Thailand or Japan.
-They're very friendly and open to meeting foreigners.
-Good sex - this probably depends more on the girl than anything, but most TW girls I've been with have been really good in bed.
-Pretty faces. Taiwanese girls have delicate facial features

Pretty spot on, I did find them to be more flaky than any other chick though. Maybe because they are too shy to say no? I felt like the work it takes to land these girls sometimes could get you way more girls in other places. I was only there a week though.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-12-2016

Woke up bright and early @6.45am. Had a casual breakfast- pork steam buns, 1 egg and a coffee @ the hotel breakfast buffett.

Stepped outside to go and get a SIM card and exchange $.

I see this delicious looking street food stand right next to my hotel entrance. They were frying up green onion pancakes, topping it w/eggs and other stuff. I got it + a side of hash brown. Total price 45NT (about $1.5). Amazing greasy goodness.

Exchanged <$1000 at the bank. Lady wanted to give me 1000 NT bills but I asked her to give me mostly 100NT and 500NT. She was really confused but she did it. I now have an impressive looking bankroll stack about 2 inches thick. I've already had a few working girls do a double-take when I take it out. I find joy in the littlest of things.

Cellphone store was closed so I took MRT out to Confucius Temple (never been). Id skip.

Then took a cab to National Palace because I was lazy to walk back to the MRT station, take a 1 stop train and then get a bus. Difference was about 150NT so wtvr.

National Palace Musuem was beautifully landscaped and has tons of historical artifacts. It was swamped w/tourists- many from Korea and Mainland China. It was a nice exhibit but jet-lag was catching up to me. I ended up heading back after doing about 40% of the musuem.

Laner you would love it. They had a whole floor of old-school jade and multiple exhibits from different time periods and how they made it. V. cool but I was getting tired of running around these Chinese tour groups that crowd up the space.

Took a bus back from NPM. I was suprised at how cheap it was- 15NT- to the MRT station Shillin. Its also where the famous night-market is but I was wayy too early for that.

I tried bits and pieces of various street food- sweets, fried pancakes, mochi stuff, hot sesame milk tea.

I spot this sexy duo of Taiwanese girls coming out of the train station. I ask them to point in the direction for me get a SIM card. They end up walking w/me to the store and the girl put up her passport/ID to get the SIM. I had only my passport and you need 2 forms of ID to get it (drivers license/passport). I had no idea.

Price was 300NT for sim card- 2NT/min for calls, 1NT/text, and 150NT/gig of data. Solid. Airport counter wanted to charge me 800NT for unlimited data for 8 days.

We get that done and I ask them if they want to grab lunch. We go for sushi. I end up picking up the tab. It was a trivial amount- 400NT and #chopped both of them on line.

I asked the girls to find me a place to get a good massage (no funny biz) because my back/neck is tweaked after the long flight. Im 6'2 so not very comfy for me.

She finds me a great place for 1200NT/2 hours. I was ready to go to a spot near my hotel for 1500NT/1hr. Double-come up.

We make vague plans to hang out soon.

I head back to Zhongxiao Dunhua and the girls get progressively hotter especially around Zhongxiao Fuxing. When I exit Zhongxiao Dunhua station I almost break my neck 4-5 times going up the escalator watching gorgeous asian girls going down. To me they looked like a 10. Perfect skin, long legs, gorgeous face.

Walking around on the street is even better. Between San Want hotel (MRT exit) and uniqlo store was just an ungodly amount of talent. Truly unreal.

I've never really had any good experiences w/day game and never been very successful (sans that sim card help--->lunch ---->make vague plans to hang out).

Gonna head out for that massage soon but excited for tonight. Hopefully its not raining too hard (slight drizzle right now)