Roosh V Forum
The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet (/thread-29228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - fucksong - 01-12-2016

Hey DVY! Have you ever been to Seoul or Tokyo? Curious how this area compares to shibuya in Tokyo or Gangman in Seoul.

Thanks in advance

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 01-12-2016

Personally I haven't seen many hot girls out in the day time. When the weekend comes around go to either Myst or Elektro (they really pick up around 1:30am) and you'll be in for a treat. In general I've found that Friday and Saturday nights are the best, but other nights can be decent. When I'm in Taiwan I usually go out on weekends, collect a bunch of numbers and follow up with them during the week. One night stands are the best way to get laid in Taipei for me but they can be difficult. If you get a girl out on a date she should be easy to fuck that night.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Laner - 01-12-2016

Quote: (01-12-2016 03:22 AM)DVY Wrote:  

National Palace Musuem was beautifully landscaped and has tons of historical artifacts. It was swamped w/tourists- many from Korea and Mainland China. It was a nice exhibit but jet-lag was catching up to me. I ended up heading back after doing about 40% of the musuem.

Laner you would love it. They had a whole floor of old-school jade and multiple exhibits from different time periods and how they made it. V. cool but I was getting tired of running around these Chinese tour groups that crowd up the space.

Yeah the museum is awesome. Its crazy to think that if Kaishek had not grabbed all that loot, that it would have all been destroyed by Mao and lost forever.

You have me dreaming of long slim Taiwanese legs today brother, gives me a nice warm feeling on this grey winter day.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Shimmy - 01-12-2016

During the day there are plenty of hot girls out on the NW corner of zhongxiao fuxing area, there is an area that has all kinds of womens clothing boutique shops.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - worldtraveler3 - 01-12-2016

Can someone post some pictures of good looking Taiwanese girls face and body wise?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-12-2016

Day-time is pretty weak here tbh. Its around 3-4pm and after that the talent starts walking around. Went to go buy a scarf as its low 60s F. Zara had some of the most ridiculous looking girls. Most were w/their BFs.

Some girls look almost Japanese but taller. Otherwise look like rich hot Shanghai girls style wise.

I was messing around at the bar on tinder (set it up for the first time). I should screenshot some of these girls and post it.

Saw this gorgeous Spanish grade A beef on tinder. lol

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 01-12-2016

Quote: (01-12-2016 07:20 PM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

Can someone post some pictures of good looking Taiwanese girls face and body wise?

Some pictures taken from club Myst website. All I'd consider in the 7-8/10 range, except the last girl in white dress- I'd give her an 8.5/10 physically. These are the types of girls you should be going for in Taiwan. They're found in abundance if you go to the right places. You'll likely need to build up social connections to get this type though. They're pretty difficult if you cold approach them but anything is possible.

[Image: 10633268_916385605064126_5271604129284269096_o.jpg]

[Image: 12487125_916382735064413_2624191338974458333_o.jpg]

[Image: 12471547_916384048397615_3308787515173198778_o.jpg]

[Image: 1016005_911875182181835_3892355398388660645_o.jpg]

This girl below in the white dress is extremely cute. I'd likely import her to my country for a few weeks.

-Seems tall,
-Very low body fat,
-Nice legs, nice tits,
-Has nice, long hair that goes past her tits
-Slutty, but tasteful style,
-Cute smile,
-Symmetrical face,
-Sice makeup,
-Relaxed feminine facial expression.
-Likely has a soft voice

[Image: 12366179_907735495929137_3705292051703150210_o.jpg]

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-12-2016

I see better girls on tinder or out and about. I think all of them are 6s at best but thats might my 2c. I am also exposed to a bunch of these rich hot girls through pre-arranged marriage proposals (old-school family stuff).

Hey don't get me wrong Id swoop a bunch of them hired guns @ myst.

Tuesday night grabbed the 2hr massage then start msging w/the sim card girl. I asked her to come over for dinner. She said it was too late (around 9.30pm) and we scheduled for thursday.

Got dressed and walked around to get food. Everything was closed by the 11PM when i headed out. Grabbed some McD as that was the closest thing to Zhongxiao Fuxing Station.

I felt like this

Head to club Bravo that a buddy recommended me for Tuesday night. He went summer-time. Get there and its closed.

Taxi it over to ATT4FUN and NEO19. Wave was empty outside.

Ended up running into 2 turkish guys also trying to go out and didn't want to pay the 700NT to get into an empty club.

I suggest barcode. We head there around 12.30 and its pretty slow. ~25 people inside. Smoking inside is allowed which is dope.

We start BSing about life and shit. They start loading up tinder and swiping right/left and we start making fun of the fat ugly girls. They start showing me sex tapes they've made and i show pics of my other girls.

We are just cracking up the whole time.

This cute girl comes up to us and says in fluent no-accent English- I lost a bet and I need to kiss one of you on the cheek. We are a bit apprehenesive as it kinda odd.

Turkish dude says OK but you gotta get me a beer. She ends up buying us a round. We go back to talking smack and the girl comes back and invites us to the table.

Its this cute girl, her friend (5 at best) and 2 taiwanese guys. I sit back and just chill. I've had bad experience hitting on girls in front of guys.

We start drinking more and play more social games. Truth or dare. Punishment is twerking.

Around 2am, they close down the spot and the girl grabs the turkish guy and asks me in English (NYC girl i found out later)-

"We are leaving...then nods her head at her friend...do you want to come?"
"Sure"
"Where do you live?"
"Zhongxiao Dunhua"
"Do you want to hang out more...nods at her"

I realize I am getting chosen and don't want to cockblock Turkish dude and just nod.

We exit barcode and hop in the cab and the 2 taiwanese guys are biting dust. Brutal. I felt kind of sorry for these guys.

I was debating whether on not to smash this 5. [Image: sad.gif]

Ended up getting a great BJ, smashed her for 2 seconds, got soft, made her blow me again and then busted all over her face. She was giggling. Then she said I want it again. HAHAA. I tell her to give me a little break and then I pass out in less than 30 seconds.

Wake up to an empty bed... Excellent. No awkward shame of walk. Check my phone and have a bunch of messages from SIM card girl.

Not bad for a dead Tuesday night. I basically got a lay-up and did zero work- spoke less than 2 mins to this girl the whole night. I got put in a suboptimal situation because there was no way I'd smash this chick if it wasn't for wingmanship. Oh well do it for the vacation! [Image: wink.gif]

Weds is ladies night. Prime hunting night. Probably going to head to Elektro or Omni

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-13-2016

Had lunch @ ding-tai fung @ SOGO in zhongxiao fuxing.

I have this theory that the only reason why zhongixao fuxing and zhongxiao dunhua have the highest concentration of hot asian women is because thats the prime high-end shopping district so you'lll see ridiculous tourist women walking around.

Even at metro quality drops off fast when you go 2 stops each direction from zhongxiao dunhua.

Started talking this petite ultra-cute HK girl and her friend @ din tai fung. We ended up walking around the mall together and chatting. Too bad her and her friend were leaving next morning. I ended up walking w/them for about 2 hrs, had some good lols then grabbed the hot ones whatsapp and bounced.

Got another massage 90 mins at same place for 1300NT. On the way there, I scope out all the local restaurants and check out their menus/interior/food choices. San Francisco is know as the most restaurants per capita in USA.

I personally think Taipei has about 5x as many but only because the spaces are so small here. Between Zhongxiao Dunhua and Zhongxiao Fuxing on the 4 block radius from main street and MRT are hundreds of restaurants. Everything you can think of- vegan, vegatarian, almond milk stand, fried delicataseen, sushi, ramen, shabu shabu, oolong noodle soup, KBBQ, high-end hamburger joint, cafes, desert joints, french bistros. Literally every other step is another restaurant.

I made a quick-stop at 7-11 and got heineken beer and was drinking it when walking around.

I spot this restaurant w/a bunch of high-end cars parked out in front and step inside. Its a sushi spot packed. Prices are def on the high-side but yolo.

I get an omikase and order a 375mL sake as well. I start drinking and eating. Sushi is by 1 piece nigiri. OG Japanese style. Bar is apparently traditional Japanese wood that takes thousands of years to grow. That type of place. Ultra high-end I guess.

Some dude from singapore sits down next to me at the bar and we start talking. He tells me hes been coming here for 20 years. He orders sake and we start shooting shots and have some lols. His wife isn't really drinking so it ends up turning it me and him having tons of alcohol. It got kind of out of hand because he kept trying to pour me more drinks. I think we polished off my 375mL and his 750mL (2 x 375mL) between me and him (his wife barely drank).

I was wasted.

My bill came out to be 2k NT which by local standards is ultra pricey. Probably had about 7 pieces of nigiri, green salad and 1 order of yakinikyu chicken. The yakinikyu chicken was 150NT and the cheapest thing. Basically USA prices.

The other dudes bill was 45kNT which just fn blew my mind because he barely ate as well. Dude kept telling me about how the sake he was drinking (blue bottle) was made only from the best 40% of the rice. 60% of the rice is thrown away. I vaguely remember the # 500 US$/bottle thrown around. I was drinking it like a heathen (shooting it and drinking it fast to pregame). Hysterical considering it is probably sipping sake.

Bounce to ATT4FUN @ midnight and as soon as I get out of the taxi I see these two hot girls walk by and stare at me. I catch up to them and start chopping it up. One chick was a legit 8-9 to me. 5'10, Gorgeous flawless skin, dressed in skin-tight black pants, plaid overcoat. Sexy. Her friend was a 7 because her facial complexion had some flaws but still v pretty. Dressed in a tight white skin-tight dress and black jacket-top.

I get walked into Myst skipping the line by these two girls (no cover) and shake hands w/one of the promoters (I think...). I head to the bathroom and then come back. The girls have a tray of fruity shots (probably comped). We smoke some cigs inside at the bar then head to dancefloor. I end up dancing w/both of them for a while. I was making them laugh by grabbing one girls hand and spanking the other girls ass with it. Then doing the same to other one. Chicks were loling

I run into the turkish dudes! Again. I try to threw the friend to one of the dudes and he starts talking w/her. I start talking to the other turkish dude about the previous night and he said he smashed her all night and that she was a freak. We have some lols. I turn around and the girls disapeared.

Can't find them anywhere. I text her on line, but she says "sorry I left. Lets hang out tomorrow"

At this point its around 2am, and the picking are slim. I had some of the harshest blow-out for this trip yet. Hand in face, girls running away, stuff like that. Reminds me why I don't really like Myst. I had some of the same issues last time which is crazy because I get 6s that act like that and the tall hot ones 8+ who give me zero attitude. Same sh-t like last time.

Run into the promoter dude and we start talking. He says come by anytime w/some hot girls and Ill set you up w/your own table. Buy 1 bottle get one free. So 5k NT for 2 bottles.

Turkish guy and I do some laps around the club but nothing goes. Head out around 3am to try to do some street-game but get cockblocked by a bunch of taiwanese guys. Head home.

Spent roughly 600NT @ din tai fung, 400-500 NT trying street food/sesame milk/almond milk/street food, 1500NT on the massage after tip, 2k NT on sushi and another 2k-ish on drinks/cabs.

So far it was the most expensive day/night but I had a great time. Im just tallying it up so you guys can budget the trip. I am a heavy drinker and drink mostly top-shelf so your drinking $ might vary

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-14-2016

Bumping some bay area jams

Thats my word....

Drinking some crunk juice to get my mood right

Heading to babe18.

Sneaks red, scarf blood red, zegna custom navy 3/2 sportscoat, surgeon sleeves rolled up, gold interior.

Wish me luck.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-15-2016

I got spotted at babe18 by some forum member. I think I danced w/about 30 girls and made out w/4-5. No swoops tho. Then went to 7-11 and recruited ppl to have an afterparty.

Drank wayy too much last night.

Woke up at 6pm. :X.

Gonna go a date w/some hot tinderella now @6.30

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - booshala - 01-15-2016

Hah, glad you are having fun, bud... [Image: smile.gif]

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-15-2016

Im traveling out to tainan today, last night was also nuts. Tinderella was v cute face, slightly chubbier than the pics but not bad at all. Had pasta at some cafe w her, talked about smoking weed and she told me she smokes all the time. Slut tell big time. I lapent about an hour talking w her then I "forgot" something at the hote room. Some last minute resistance but balls deep meet to greet in less than 2 hrs. Funny tidbit she was a little bit sick so I never even kissed her on the mouth

No swoops from the club but highlights of the night include pulling 8 girls to this singapore rich finance crew's table to drink unlimited mac-12 and veuve cliq gold champagne. One of the dudes recognized me from Weds night which is lol funny because I was walked in by 2 gorgeous tall taiwanese girls and he asked me what happened w those two girls...

I spent 20 mins w/them drinking then bounced right after to grab 4-5 rich hot, 5'10+ HK girls that I see walking by. They funny enough had the table next to the singapore guys.

Game> $

Nightlife here is unreal quality wise. Most people speak good english too.

I also got spotted again by a different girl who called me out by name. I have no clue who she was which is lol when I am holding hands w/this HK girl.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 01-19-2016

Been busy w family stuff here and talking to my uncle and touring factories here in Taiwan.

His biz network of 20+ years has been doing biz in Japan and parts of Asia (Honda/Toyota are big clients) for many years. Tons of other clients but these are some of the most known ones world wide and the Japanese are very picky w supplier quality control so you can get an idea of the scope he is dealing with

Mindboggling but a problem I wish to solve.

I'll give a fat commish based on length/size of contract that you can refer me to.

His business is selling nuts and bolts.

PM me for details.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - abcdefg - 02-09-2016

Hey guys, I'm a Taiwanese American based in a large East coast American city. I'm personally only into White girls and esp Slavs, so I lurk a lot around the Eastern European threads. I just recently broke up with a Slovak gf of 1 year and found myself rekindling my appreciation or my own kind. Pretty fascinating what non-Taiwanese guys on this forum think about Taipei and Taiwanese girls.

Feel free to ping me for any questions about Taipei or to get a low down for Taiwanese girls!

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - abcdefg - 02-09-2016

Quote: (01-12-2016 10:13 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Day-time is pretty weak here tbh. Its around 3-4pm and after that the talent starts walking around. Went to go buy a scarf as its low 60s F. Zara had some of the most ridiculous looking girls. Most were w/their BFs.

Some girls look almost Japanese but taller. Otherwise look like rich hot Shanghai girls style wise.

I was messing around at the bar on tinder (set it up for the first time). I should screenshot some of these girls and post it.

Saw this gorgeous Spanish grade A beef on tinder. lol

Yea, Taiwanese have developed a habit to avoid going out during the day time since for the majority of the year, it is scorching hot between 11am to 4pm. Best time really is 4pm to 9pm, but you could honestly argue that's the same everywhere else.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - godzilla - 02-11-2016

I'm here now. Pretty dead during Chinese New Year. Lots of chicks went home to visit family. Hopefully, it picks up this weekend. Lots of Chinese tourists. I did some sightseeing and that was crazy packed with people.

Taiwanese girls are pretty cute. I'm digging it so far.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - atlant - 02-12-2016

Chess has closed, there are rumors it will come back at ATT.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Satoshi - 04-10-2016

Anyone in Taipei? I'm arriving Tuesday morning and staying for two weeks. If anyone wants to grab a beer or go out send me message.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - atlant - 04-10-2016

PM me your Line.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - RedGuard - 04-21-2016

I'm arriving in Taipei on Monday 25th April and staying 10 days. If anyone is around PM me.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - DVY - 05-05-2016

Taipei now. Here until Sunday if anybody wants to hang... PM me.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Denzel - 06-22-2016

Quote: (02-12-2016 02:25 AM)atlant Wrote:  

Chess has closed, there are rumors it will come back at ATT.

For those living in Taipei...Is Chess coming back or still closed? Where is a good place to go for after-hours just in case Elektro etc does not work out?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - trojans10 - 07-06-2016

Hey guys,

What can one realistically budget here for a month? USD?

Been looking at Airbnb, and its all pretty pricey for a 1 month stay. Roughly 1200 USD for a decent place. I'd prefer a gym and A/C. Insight?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - dalbroker - 07-06-2016

Hotels are not cheap there. Taiwan GDP per capital is at a first world level
so expect first world prices and first world mindset from girls.

I stayed at the united hotel which was decent, good location and had good reviews.

I also stayed in a different part (near the luxury car dealerships and expat work area) but it was much further from the metro...the hotel was nice though.

Real estate there is also expensive.....Airbnb is probably the market rate.
Imagine you are going to an asian california not Manila. lol

Have fun.

Quote: (07-06-2016 04:47 AM)trojans10 Wrote:  

Hey guys,

What can one realistically budget here for a month? USD?

Been looking at Airbnb, and its all pretty pricey for a 1 month stay. Roughly 1200 USD for a decent place. I'd prefer a gym and A/C. Insight?