Roosh V Forum
Thailand challenge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Thailand challenge (/thread-18023.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Thailand challenge - the_conductor - 12-02-2012

Quote: (12-02-2012 04:14 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

I met up with a new forum member a few days ago, and this guy has been absolutely killing it in Bangkok. He's averaging a new girl every day. He told me how he's doing it, and I got to see him in action. I copied what he was doing and got laid very easy last night. Although I am hungover as shit now. Totally worth it. Here was the night

Travel hardcore had already got a new notch in the afternoon by the time we met up with two girls from Thaifriendly. They were both virgins, but I was still able to get pretty far with mine. Got her back to my place but still couldn't get a same night lay on a virgin. I consider myself somewhat of an expert on virgins being from Utah. A couple days earlier I had actually met another girl who had never even been kissed. Had to show her that and got pretty far. Why do I find so many virgins? Anyways none of us scored with the date, so we went with what he had been doing so well on. We got drunk and went to insomnia. All he does is straight caveman game in these clubs. Many who go there really like farangs. It's a good setup cause its a huge circle thats always packed. So you can go from one girl to the next to the next without anybody noticing what your doing. Just wait for eye contact, introduce yourself and start dancing/grinding. I suck at night game, but after less than an hour I was headed back to my hotel with a girl. Good shit.

When we got back to my hotel, it was easy. No skill involved. She wanted it. She had some tatoos but was actually the first girl I had been with that had a tatoo. Which is strange because tatoos are very popular in thailand. I started closing the deal, she had a great ass, went through one condom and had to get another. Then as im doing her I start to see blood. I looked at the previous condom and it was clean, this chick literally started her period while I was inside her haha. Anyways I will only fuck good girls on their period so I stopped, and didnt get to cum. Overall though it was a great night, my first caveman style pull.

Where does the new forum member go to pull? Not hating, but Insomnia is full of pros and semis man. Sure you can play the shoring game though. You can also see that there are a lot of old guys there too, and no Thai men. And this might be a generalization but "good" non-pro Thai girls usually don't have tattoos, as they carry some stigma. I think trey said it best when he said that how good of a time you're having in bkk is inversely proportional to how much time you spend in the Soi 4, Soi 11 clubs, Insomnia, spicy etc.

Stick to rca, ratchada, thonglor, the northern clubs, etc.

Thailand challenge - Beyond Borders - 12-02-2012

Quote: (12-02-2012 06:37 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Where does the new forum member go to pull? Not hating, but Insomnia is full of pros and semis man. Sure you can play the shoring game though. You can also see that there are a lot of old guys there too, and no Thai men. And this might be a generalization but "good" non-pro Thai girls usually don't have tattoos, as they carry some stigma. I think trey said it best when he said that how good of a time you're having in bkk is inversely proportional to how much time you spend in the Soi 4, Soi 11 clubs, Insomnia, spicy etc.

My initial reaction to his post was the same as yours (that him and the "new forum member" were obviously dealing with the pro and semi-pro crowd, etc). The caveman-style pulling, grinding, and tattoos were all red flags - you won't get much of that stuff out of the bargirl scenes. I agree with all your comments, and I do think it's important for newcomers to realize what they're actually dealing with, especially if spending a good deal of time in BKK. Strong and otherwise-sensible men are often chewed up and spit out due to making these same "misinterpretations."

So good call on pointing that out.

All that said, I think it's a bit hasty to suggest men who frequent those seedier places are not having "a good time." Everything's relative, and it really depends on the guy and what he's looking for.

And let's face it - for a lot of guys who come to Thailand, the times they have in those seedy clubs are some of the best in their lives up to that point. In fact, I think most of us with experience in-country have witnessed firsthand that a lot of white male travelers will not have fun in a regular Thai club at all because the easy pussy factor fades away quite a bit and they feel out of place.

Clubs like Insomnia and Spicy are not for me. The more mainstream society spots, on the other hand, aren't for a lot of other Westerners who visit the Land of Smiles, and truth be told, having all of them wander over isn't necessarily the best thing for preserving the "integrity" of these venues and the talent thereof.

So have a blast, I say, right there where you are. There's enough fun to go around in whatever flavor you like. Such is Thailand.

Thailand challenge - 20Nation - 12-02-2012

Quote: (12-02-2012 04:14 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

I met up with a new forum member a few days ago, and this guy has been absolutely killing it in Bangkok. He's averaging a new girl every day. He told me how he's doing it, and I got to see him in action. I copied what he was doing and got laid very easy last night. Although I am hungover as shit now. Totally worth it. Here was the night

Travel hardcore had already got a new notch in the afternoon by the time we met up with two girls from Thaifriendly. They were both virgins, but I was still able to get pretty far with mine. Got her back to my place but still couldn't get a same night lay on a virgin. I consider myself somewhat of an expert on virgins being from Utah. A couple days earlier I had actually met another girl who had never even been kissed. Had to show her that and got pretty far. Why do I find so many virgins? Anyways none of us scored with the date, so we went with what he had been doing so well on. We got drunk and went to insomnia. All he does is straight caveman game in these clubs. Many who go there really like farangs. It's a good setup cause its a huge circle thats always packed. So you can go from one girl to the next to the next without anybody noticing what your doing. Just wait for eye contact, introduce yourself and start dancing/grinding. I suck at night game, but after less than an hour I was headed back to my hotel with a girl. Good shit.

When we got back to my hotel, it was easy. No skill involved. She wanted it. She had some tatoos but was actually the first girl I had been with that had a tatoo. Which is strange because tatoos are very popular in thailand. I started closing the deal, she had a great ass, went through one condom and had to get another. Then as im doing her I start to see blood. I looked at the previous condom and it was clean, this chick literally started her period while I was inside her haha. Anyways I will only fuck good girls on their period so I stopped, and didnt get to cum. Overall though it was a great night, my first caveman style pull.

I 100% agree with that. But I have never shored a girl in my life, so I want to try. After I get my 1 shore out of the way I want to check out rca

Thailand challenge - DoctaWho - 12-02-2012

"Good" Thai girls tend not to have tattoos, especially the Buddhist protection tattoos that many bar/go-go girls have. Some of the younger ones do have stylistic tattoos, especially some of the ones who for some reason are into punk rock.

To be honest, I'm not sure why you guys are getting down on going to those clubs. Yes they have pros/semi-pros but so does date in asia and thai friendly. The set up of those clubs is also great if you happen to be on your own and you're dealing with a subset of women who you know are into guys like you.

I'm a firm believer that 99% of shoring stories are bullshit. I think some guys are just more able than others to walk away the next day or willing to tell some lie to get out of seeing the woman again. I am guessing 20Nation and the new member are probably both in their early to mid twenties in which case they can probably do okay with non-hardened pros in western friendly bars and clubs (probably even better than at venues with Thai men). Last year when I was in Thailand I found out that contrary to what I thought was the case, a lot of the semi-pros actually find younger guys to be more appealing as potential sponsors and are therefore likely to engage in free sex with them. I talked to one obvious pro about it and she said it was because young guys don't have families, they like to go out to have fun and they will take the girl on vacations. I was actually shocked when a chick introduced me to her friend and her friend's sponsor. I was expecting some sixty year old guy, but the guy was thirty. He had met her in a club a couple of years before where he fucked her for free and then took her with him to Samui. Now he comes to Thailand for about a month a year and spends 90% of his vacation with her and her family and the rest sport fucking random Thai chicks.

Thailand challenge - WanderingSoul - 12-02-2012

Conductor, what are the northern clubs you are referring to? Never heard of that.

Thailand challenge - Asaxon - 12-02-2012

Update: I went into "just try, you never see these people again anyway " mode last night after the Twilight girl left. I hit on every cashier, waitress and even girl in the road who smiled back, got rejected or not understood until I went to the drugstore to buy razor blades. The girl behind the counter had a slightly innocent air to herself, was about twenty-one and closing the store after me. She agreed to have dinner and asked where I lived. Since it was close she walked with me and when stopping at 7/11 bought a toothbrush and a bunch of other little overnight items. Only on the way out did she ask "is ok if I live here tonight?". Back at the place she wrapped herself in blanket and pillows, showed no reaction to my massaging and escalating, absolutely none. When this had gone on for fifteen minutes she suddenly looked at me, said " I not good girl like you think" and I took tha as a clue to be more direct. She definitely knew what she was doing after this episode and woke me up for round two at 5am before having to leave for work. I walked her down to the taxi and when I asked her to call me she said "no, is okay". Not sure she understood me and now wondering if maybe she was a semi pro and felt stiffed. I gave her taxi money but nothing more...

Thailand challenge - Wayout - 12-02-2012

"Virgins"- a set up to convince a farang to pay off for taking a girls virginity since she won't be able to find a decent local man to marry. They are not even real virgins - just girls who are working this angel.
Thailand is a land of scams - not a land of smiles!
Another scam is the girl lets you rawdog her and when you come she panics! Now she needs money for Plan B which she can only get from a doctor. Of course you must pay for a doctor and the medicine, around 200- 500 dollars.
OP experiences remind me of above setups. That's why many men choose to just get a bar girl for 50 bucks and not bother with the games and false sense of achievement.

Thailand challenge - Teddykgb - 12-02-2012

Quote: (12-02-2012 06:57 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

"Virgins"- a set up to convince a farang to pay off for taking a girls virginity since she won't be able to find a decent local man to marry. They are not even real virgins - just girls who are working this angel.
Another scam is the girl lets you rawdog her and when you come she panics! Now she needs money for Plan B which she can only get from a doctor. Of course you must pay for a doctor and the medicine, around 200- 500 dollars.
OP experiences remind me of above setups. That's why many men choose to just get a bar girl for 50 bucks and not bother with the games and false sense of achievement.

Cant you just say "no"?

If she wants money for some stupid virginity bs I would tell her "no thank you"

and if she wants an extreme amount of money for some doctor birth control I would just cut off all contact with her and tell her to get lost.

I have not been to Thailand yet so I dont know if that would work but that is what I would do.

Thailand challenge - WanderingSoul - 12-02-2012

That's why many men choose to just get a bar girl for 50 bucks and not bother with the games and false sense of achievement.

Or, they could just go after a higher class of girl. They aren't hard to find.

Thailand challenge - Beyond Borders - 12-02-2012

Quote: (12-02-2012 07:13 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

That's why many men choose to just get a bar girl for 50 bucks and not bother with the games and false sense of achievement.

Or, they could just go after a higher class of girl. They aren't hard to find.

Wait....those don't exist in Thailand, Rio....right? [Image: tongue.gif]

Thailand challenge - DoctaWho - 12-02-2012

Quote: (12-02-2012 05:53 PM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Update: I went into "just try, you never see these people again anyway " mode last night after the Twilight girl left. I hit on every cashier, waitress and even girl in the road who smiled back, got rejected or not understood until I went to the drugstore to buy razor blades. The girl behind the counter had a slightly innocent air to herself, was about twenty-one and closing the store after me. She agreed to have dinner and asked where I lived. Since it was close she walked with me and when stopping at 7/11 bought a toothbrush and a bunch of other little overnight items. Only on the way out did she ask "is ok if I live here tonight?". Back at the place she wrapped herself in blanket and pillows, showed no reaction to my massaging and escalating, absolutely none. When this had gone on for fifteen minutes she suddenly looked at me, said " I not good girl like you think" and I took tha as a clue to be more direct. She definitely knew what she was doing after this episode and woke me up for round two at 5am before having to leave for work. I walked her down to the taxi and when I asked her to call me she said "no, is okay". Not sure she understood me and now wondering if maybe she was a semi pro and felt stiffed. I gave her taxi money but nothing more...

She wasn't a semipro, probably just a young Thai chick who was curious about being with a foreigner. Chance are that if you go back to the same pharmacy during regular hours she'll barely acknowledge your presence.

Thailand challenge - DoctaWho - 12-03-2012

I met a guy in Laos whose friend had to pay for deflouring a girl. Dude deserved it because she was 16 and he promised her family that he would marry her. I'm extremely leary of women who claim to be virgins yet easily agree to meet and sleep with foreigners. Although most guys won't believe me, there are tons of ways for a woman to fake being a virgin.

I never heard of the plan b scam and in truth there is no reason to fall for it as pretty much every Thai girl I met believes in coitus interruptus. However, I do know that some Thai chicks use some drug that causes their abdomen to become distended (giving the appearance of pregnancy) and then hit guys up for money.

Thailand challenge - Asaxon - 12-03-2012

I seem to have a slight problem on my hand. One of last week's girls does not want to accept that I do not want to meet her again, calls a lot and I now got a message under my hotel room door (left by the front desk staff) that she had been here asking for me while I was gone...

Thailand challenge - WanderingSoul - 12-03-2012

Quote: (12-03-2012 12:58 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

I seem to have a slight problem on my hand. One of last week's girls does not want to accept that I do not want to meet her again, calls a lot and I now got a message under my hotel room door (left by the front desk staff) that she had been here asking for me while I was gone...

Hah! Welcome to Thailand! I had a girl call me nonstop for two days one time. The girl you are talking about doesn't happen to work at Terminal 21, does she?

Thailand challenge - Teddykgb - 12-03-2012

Thailand challenge - Beyond Borders - 12-03-2012

Very common. If it gets bad enough, move. Otherwise, just keep ignoring her and maybe she'll go away.

Make sure you don't give these girls the wrong idea, ever - though it won't always make much of a difference.

Nope, she works somewhere else... all I am worried about is them getting pissed and claiming rape etc... I am keeping all texts and mails sent after our night together, just to be sure. Do girls really pull this stunt in Thailand? The 4am sleepover texted me and informed me that she is not a slut...I guess only nonsluts visit strangers in their hotels to have sex right away!

Thailand challenge - the_conductor - 12-03-2012

Quote: (12-02-2012 01:16 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Conductor, what are the northern clubs you are referring to? Never heard of that.

The clubs around the rangsit area.

Update: The last of the summer wine is gone... I have finished the last remnants of my pipelining activity and put the clingy ones on my ignore list. Phone has been quiet all day and I am amazed how much I enjoy a little peace and quiet. I have seen more of Bkk today than for the last week and am enjoying not having to run from mall to mall, juggling three dates at once. I am glad I did things the way I did (minus the unprotected part) since it has taught me a lot about Thai mentality, how the girls live and work... Also, the pressure is off, self-imposed quota filled and I can now go out at night and have a take it or leave it attitude. I have noticed that whenever I don't really urgently want a notch, women seem to be more attracted to me. Must have something to do with giving off vibes of self-confidence and indifference. Let's see if it holds true for Thailand as well.

Thailand challenge - Beyond Borders - 12-03-2012

Quote: (12-03-2012 05:16 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Update: The last of the summer wine is gone... I have finished the last remnants of my pipelining activity and put the clingy ones on my ignore list. Phone has been quiet all day and I am amazed how much I enjoy a little peace and quiet. I have seen more of Bkk today than for the last week and am enjoying not having to run from mall to mall, juggling three dates at once. I am glad I did things the way I did (minus the unprotected part) since it has taught me a lot about Thai mentality, how the girls live and work... Also, the pressure is off, self-imposed quota filled and I can now go out at night and have a take it or leave it attitude. I have noticed that whenever I don't really urgently want a notch, women seem to be more attracted to me. Must have something to do with giving off vibes of self-confidence and indifference. Let's see if it holds true for Thailand as well.

How long are you in Thailand for?

At least another two weeks

Thailand challenge - DirectDanger - 12-03-2012

@Asaxon

It's as if you are writing the story of every newbie to thailand.

- Worried about ladyboy's and working girls
- Wondering if something is wrong because all these girls are willing to fuck you so easy
- getting a stalker
- finally relaxing and taking it all in.

By the end of your trip you will have it all figured out and never want to leave. It has been fun reading all of this.

Thailand challenge - WanderingSoul - 12-03-2012

The next step in the story is you will start to go after the light skinned girls and shy away from the dark ones. I love dark girls, but find myself more and more attracted to the Chinese looking girls. The Thai infatuation with light skin is rubbing off on me, the bastards.

Update: No girls at all yesterday. I met up with a forum member who had flown into town and we went out to eat, got drinks, got a cab taking us in circles until he realized we had a smart phone with gps and knew what he was up to, checked out Khao San road which I found disgusting. Full of really unkempt westerners... Got a massage, walked through nana and soi cowboy. The cops stopped a bunch of white people on sukhumvit and searched their pocket randomly. Kind of a scary situation, especially if you do not carry your passport as you are required to.
Altogether a really nice night and welcome reprieve. It gets old to talk to girls with less than 50 words in their vocabulary all day long so having someone who can actually discuss things intelligently makes it worth taking a night off from chasing.
I was a little pissed at the shop girl for never calling or texting again, thinking she was a semi pro or did not like me (I know, I know, never take this stuff personally but you do wonder why, especially with all the other girls being stalkerish). She woke me calling me up this morning, being pretty chatty and said she had slept all day yesterday. Might see her later but putting priority on shopping for a bunch of stuff I need. My buddy and I might want to go to RCA. Is tues or wed. ok for that or is it purely a weekend place?

Thailand challenge - the_conductor - 12-03-2012

Quote: (12-03-2012 10:10 PM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Update: No girls at all yesterday. I met up with a forum member who had flown into town and we went out to eat, got drinks, got a cab taking us in circles until he realized we had a smart phone with gps and knew what he was up to, checked out Khao San road which I found disgusting. Full of really unkempt westerners... Got a massage, walked through nana and soi cowboy. The cops stopped a bunch of white people on sukhumvit and searched their pocket randomly. Kind of a scary situation, especially if you do not carry your passport as you are required to.
Altogether a really nice night and welcome reprieve. It gets old to talk to girls with less than 50 words in their vocabulary all day long so having someone who can actually discuss things intelligently makes it worth taking a night off from chasing.
I was a little pissed at the shop girl for never calling or texting again, thinking she was a semi pro or did not like me (I know, I know, never take this stuff personally but you do wonder why, especially with all the other girls being stalkerish). She woke me calling me up this morning, being pretty chatty and said she had slept all day yesterday. Might see her later but putting priority on shopping for a bunch of stuff I need. My buddy and I might want to go to RCA. Is tues or wed. ok for that or is it purely a weekend place?

Any day of the week. Actually I preferred it on weekdays cause it gets too packed on weekends. Unfortunately the smaller clubs like LED there have gone to shit. You should try daygame as you go about your day, at malls or at Siam Square too, and try the touristy stuff if you're sick of it all.