rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand challenge

Thailand challenge

This is to chronicle my upcoming (leaving today) trip to Thailand. I have set the goal of getting at least 5 notches in three weeks. The girls have to be non-pros, reasonably attractive and speak some English.
To avoid grey areas ( semi pros) I will not pay for anything, no gifts, no "cab money". The only exception is dinner or a drink (keeping it under $10). To accomplish my goal I have made my appearance thaifriendly ( no beard, clean haircut) and pipelined a few girls online. I hope to be able to close deals without having a girl play vacation girlfriend and eat up too much time. I have a first date set up for Saturday (cute architect), hope she won't flake. This girl has already offered for me To crash at her house if it gets late... My flight leaves in 4 hours. Any hints on how to game Thai non- pros?

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 02:55 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

This is to chronicle my upcoming (leaving today) trip to Thailand. I have set the goal of getting at least 5 notches in three weeks. The girls have to be non-pros, reasonably attractive and speak some English.
To avoid grey areas ( semi pros) I will not pay for anything, no gifts, no "cab money". The only exception is dinner or a drink (keeping it under $10). To accomplish my goal I have made my appearance thaifriendly ( no beard, clean haircut) and pipelined a few girls online. I hope to be able to close deals without having a girl play vacation girlfriend and eat up too much time. I have a first date set up for Saturday (cute architect), hope she won't flake. This girl has already offered for me To crash at her house if it gets late... My flight leaves in 4 hours. Any hints on how to game Thai non- pros?

This should be doable given the recent success I observed of a fellow forum member in BKK last week, I'll let him chip in if he cares to elaborate.

Myself, I've yet to doink a Thai girl in the 16 days I've been here.

Thailand challenge

Any hints on how to game Thai non- pros?

lol. search button.

Thailand challenge

Beyond the obvious that is...;-)

Thailand challenge

Axson,
Is this your first time in LOS? If yes, then you'll have a blast. Start here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7969.h...Chiang+Mai

And don't be too uptight, just go with the flow man. [Image: banana.gif]

Enjoy!

Thailand challenge

Holly crap, 16 days in BKK and no bangs yet? Did I read that correctly? That's near impossible brother! Where have you been hanging out? Which clubs have you been going to? That has to change man and ASAP!Damn!

Quote: (11-23-2012 03:06 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Thailand challenge

This will be my second time... last time I only did non-naughty tourist activities, stayed a weekend. I think most people might have problems finding non-pros. "Meeting" someone in a tourist disco and paying them 50 bucks the following morning doesn´t count this time.

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 04:27 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

This will be my second time... last time I only did non-naughty tourist activities, stayed a weekend. I think most people might have problems finding non-pros. "Meeting" someone in a tourist disco and paying them 50 bucks the following morning doesn´t count this time.

Yeah, non-pros are definitely a different story.

I'm off to bed now, so I'll try to post more later, but one specific thing to keep in mind is no public displays of affection - very, very important outside of Western-centric venues. Even a touch on the upper arm is considered over the top to a Thai "lady," and in regular Thai venues, being perceived as a lady is FOREMOST on her mind even if she's not one.

Since she's already being seen with a white man, this will be even more on her mind because she'll be self-conscious about this. Always best to wait for physical escalation until after you're behind closed doors or completely private. Definitely no going for a kiss or make-out, etc.

An actual good girl would not be easy to bang, especially in a 3-week period (no problem there as you're not looking for one), but my guess is that if you're going on dates with eager women you meet on the Internet that most will be easy. You can find women who have their own money and are DTF, especially in Bangkok. Just treat them like a lady in public.

But are you dealing with a non-pro or not? Often hard to say and the definition is very flexible.

I think you'll find the line blurs a lot with women who date foreigners, especially if you're meeting them off the internet (and that's regardless of whether you pay them 50 bucks in the morn or not - many have a more long-term plan in mind and are playing a numbers game). And often even pros will act more like a date or a girlfriend rather than being blatant.

For the most part, the girls that hang with foreigners, especially in foreigner bars, are pretty slutty and can be handled just like Western girls.

Basically, how to act is a tough call to make without knowing exactly which type of women you're dealing with. Thailand is a place of great contrasts.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Thailand challenge

The "numbers game" is exactly what I am hoping for: she puts out in hope of finding a long term sponsor. I will gladly take her offer but, of course, do not want to end up a long term relationship

Thailand challenge

I'm not an expert on Thailand, correct me if I'm wrong, but most girls expect some money in the morning (maybe 1000 baht) even if they don't ask for it? It's my understanding that they expect this money regardless if you just took her virginity or if she's been with half the city. It's my understanding not offering money in the morning is like against the culture, that she'll think you're a cheapskate/jerk -OR- that she did something wrong.

When you go to a restaurant in the US, the waitress doesn't ask for a tip but expects it. If you don't pay it she thinks you are either a cheapskate or something was wrong with the service.

Can an expert on Thailand confirm whether this is correct or not?

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 04:54 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

I'm not an expert on Thailand, correct me if I'm wrong, but most girls expect some money in the morning (maybe 1000 baht) even if they don't ask for it? It's my understanding that they expect this money regardless if you just took her virginity or if she's been with half the city. It's my understanding not offering money in the morning is like against the culture, that she'll think you're a cheapskate/jerk -OR- that she did something wrong.

When you go to a restaurant in the US, the waitress doesn't ask for a tip but expects it. If you don't pay it she thinks you are either a cheapskate or something was wrong with the service.

You're essentially asking if an entire country of women engages in prostitution as a sexual norm?

No, it's absolutely not true. If you hang out in hooker bars and bring home hookers, yes, they'll be unhappy if you don't pay the bill. And the VAST MAJORITY of foreigners who go there hang out in nothing but hooker bars or clubs frequented by hookers.

This myth is often perpetuated and is one of the reasons people try to shame men who live in or visit Thailand. Seems like 95% of the men who go are fine with dating hookers and keeping them as actual girlfriends when they'd never do that at home, so it's somewhat understandable.

But offering money to a non-pro in the morning would be a very bad idea. And mainstream women would very rarely sleep with a man, especially a foreigner, on first meeting to begin with.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 04:13 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Holly crap, 16 days in BKK and no bangs yet? Did I read that correctly? That's near impossible brother! Where have you been hanging out? Which clubs have you been going to? That has to change man and ASAP!Damn!

I didn't say "no bangs", I said I've yet to doink a Thai girl [Image: banana.gif]

Thailand challenge

This should be doable given the recent success I observed of a fellow forum member in BKK last week, I'll let him chip in if he cares to elaborate.

Haha 16 days and no Thai bangs, but you do have bangs.

I've been here for over a week and 3 of my 4 have been from Thai friendly. I have very solid date game so the only thing I have to make sure I do is hook them online. I have to give them a reason to really want to meet me. If you can do that, ThaiFriendly will be your friend.

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 04:54 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

No it's not true. Most the girls I have hooked up with spent much more money on me than I did on them. Of course there will be hookers but there are normal people here just like anywhere else.

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 05:00 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

But offering money to a non-pro in the morning would be a very bad idea. And mainstream women would very rarely sleep with a man, especially a foreigner, on first meeting to begin with.

I forget to add "same night lay". What if you take home a girl from Route 66 or some other non-hooker bar that night. Will she expect something in the morning?

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 05:35 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2012 05:00 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I forget to add "same night lay". What if you take home a girl from Route 66 or some other non-hooker bar that night. Will she expect something in the morning?

Nope, she won't.

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 05:39 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Nope, she won't.

Good, I'm feeling better about the short weekend trip I took there. Took a girl same night, spent two nights with her, and she dropped me off at the airport (in her car). I gave money only for the road toll. She gave me a weird look as I was leaving. She didn't speak English so I couldn't ask her what was wrong. Later, a friend told me I should have tipped her. It seems my friend was wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

Thailand challenge

I'm plotting to go to Chiang Mai in a few weeks. Been messing around on thaifriendly, it seems like you could rack up 5 girls in 3 weeks from thaifriendly alone based on the attention I'm getting (compared to US dating sites). I see the "competition" in comment threads on girls profiles and it's mostly omegas and / or senior citizens, with a few normal looking young farangs and thai guys sprinkled in.

Thailand + online dating = one of the laziest ways to get laid without paying for it? I'll find out soon. Or is it even easier to pull offline?

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 05:27 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

I've been here for over a week and 3 of my 4 have been from Thai friendly. I have very solid date game so the only thing I have to make sure I do is hook them online. I have to give them a reason to really want to meet me. If you can do that, ThaiFriendly will be your friend.

20Nation, what's your hook with these girls? I wouldn't have thought you would need to really bring the extra value other than being under 40, white and a socially OK guy.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Thailand challenge

Could you offer us info on your age, height and type of look?

Thailand challenge

Thaifriendly is bar none the best way to meet women in BKK. Make sure you pick up a cheap sim card so you can convert your thaifriendly game into bangs. I've noticed that posting one clear professional looking picture of you is sufficient. Look around at the men on TF, your competition is non-existent. Just make sure you double, or triple book your dates. Thai girls are very flaky, especially last minute. It happened more than once that I'd be at the venue with a girl, and have another girl texting me that she was here as well. I kind of felt bad about that, but c'est la vie.

Basically, my game was to have them come to the Banyan Tree rooftop bar. Little did they know I was staying in the hotel. I'd grab a drink with them, tell them how my company has moved me out here, then given me a month in the hotel to get settled and look for an apartment. I'd have a couple of drinks, tell them I wanted to go check out somewhere else. On the way down, we'd "stop" in my hotel room. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

OP you seem to be a bit stingy. There is a difference between P4P and being a cheapskate. The amount of money I invested in these girls is no different than the amount of money I invest in a bang in the Western world. In America, I've cooked breakfast for more than one SNL if she stayed over. Giving a girl 100 bhat for a taxi or BTS ride is something I wouldn't think twice about, out of being nice to her.

Thailand challenge

Quote: (11-23-2012 09:06 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2012 05:27 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

20Nation, what's your hook with these girls? I wouldn't have thought you would need to really bring the extra value other than being under 40, white and a socially OK guy.

Yeah but there are so many white guys looking for girls in BKK and the girls are so flakey that you still need a hook. It doesn't have to be big, just something they don't see. Basically any BS to get them on a date with you. I have used, "I'm way taller than you think" "I'm way better looking than you think" "I have a better body than you think." None of which are true, but you will use their curiosity to guarantee they will meet you. This is how I get the cutest girls on Thai friendly. Once I get them on a 1on1 date, I have a very high close rate anywhere in the world.

Thailand challenge

This thread has some shitty info on BKK going on. Let me try to address many of the points.

@Asaxon
You are worried to much about "semi pros" and your trying to hard to avoid it. By some definitions every girl in the western world that is dating more than one guy and accepting dinners, movies, etc… is a semi pro. That is just not the truth, the girl is just being smart.

I have banged dozens of girls who have normal jobs (works at the mall, waitress, hotel receptionist, etc…) who have past guys who lived in thailand for a month or two and now send them money on occasion with the hopes they will come back and visit again and get to see the girl again. The guys are just chodes but don't blame a girl for accepting money. They are certainly not hookers but they do take the time to talk to them on the phone a couple times a week to keep the money coming. On more than a few occasions I am getting blow jobs from these girls while they talk on the phone with the guy back in Germany, Finland, or America.

Just avoid the obvious shit, don't give them money directly, don't take them shopping, and if you go out to eat hit up the local thai place where your total bill is under 300 baht. If some girl needs cab money that is up to you. I can be worth it at times to get her out of your place asap so give her 100 baht ($3) that will take her a long ways in BKK. If she is asking for 500 baht just laugh at her and tell her thats not how you work and for her to get the fuck out. There is no such thing as a 500 baht taxi ride. I can hardly ever remember a girl asking me for cab money.

The main thing is don't try to use money to impress girls and they wont expect it from you. You take them to nice restaurants or high class bars they are going to expect shit from you. My favorite spot to take a girl to eat was to the street food at Sukhumvit soi 38 right next to the thong lor bts stop. They love that kind of food and it also lets them know you aren't trying to buy their affection.

Good luck man you will have lots of fun.
-----------------------------

@The Duke

Hey Brother you have got to stop spreading bullshit about things you clearly don't know about. Sounds like your experiences don't go beyond Soi 4, Soi Cowboy, and walking street in Pattaya. In no fucking way are you expected to be handing over any kind of cash.

If you pick up a girl at RCA you would never even think about giving her money the next morning. Your mind is very distorted on how things work in BKK. My guess is you have never actually taken home a girl from there or you would know this already.
--------------

@scotian
16 days and no thai lays? You are just not trying very hard. Get your dick wet in a nice thai girl one time and your motivation will increase to start working harder at the thai girls and you will forget all about those easy chubby tourist girls.
--------------

@MaleDefind
Glad you found success on Thaifriendly and if your system is working for you then keep it up. But for you other guys do not be meeting up with girls a Banyan Tree rooftop bar that will immediately send them the wrong signal. That place is way to fucking nice and expensive and her whole mind set will change. Don't act like the rich guy and they won't be trying to figure how to get money from you. I am not saying be a total cheap ass but there is no need to be trying to spend a bunch of money like that

Thaifriendly Can work just like MaleDefined said. It is an easy way to get some lays but the quality is going to be average.
---------------------

I suggest you guys get out there and talk to girls during the day time more. Hit up Terminal 21, Central world, or Paragon and just be friendly with the staff you will learn how shit works. Being funny and confident with gentle teasing (very gentle) goes a long way. I have fucked several girls who work at malls by just talking and kidding with them for 10 minutes, getting a number, texting them to meat me at Soi 38 for street food and then telling them we need to stop by my condo real quick before we go drinking some where and of course we never make it out of my condo.

At night time you need to understand which clubs have what types of crowds. That will have a big impact on the type of girl you are bringing home. If you are going out on Soi 11 and then hitting up Insomnia you have to be aware that some (not all) girls are working and you have to feel that out. But if you are hitting up RCA or Thonglor/Ekamai clubs there zero chance a girl is there working. When in doubt about where to go I think RCA is still the best place to pull cute young girls.

Thailand challenge

I can vouch for what DD says here. RCA is the place to go if you want to hit on regular Thai girls just out for a night of fun. Get there early, get bottle service at Route 66, preferably inside and go nuts. Bottle service ranges from $40 for basic vodka to $80 for JW Gold. No, I'm not making that up. It is considerably harder to pull from RCA however. However, you will be one of the few farangs there, as I had more than a few girls ask me how I knew about RCA so quickly.

As for Banyan Tree, my close rate was high there, and I couldn't give a shit about what a girl expected from me as I was simply not looking to meet these girls more than a couple of times. I never had a girl ask me for anything after a bang. Moreover, Banyan Tree is one of the most ambiatic places in the entire fucking world to have a drink. Looking out 700 feet up over one of the worlds's great cities was something I enjoyed on a nightly basis.

Thailand challenge

Do you guys prefer inside, or outside at RCA? I prefer to get a table outside because it is loud as fuck inside, and super crowded. I find it easier to move around and approach chicks outside.

What is your favorite spots on Thonglor? I've only been to Demo and Funky. Not a fan of Demo really.