Roosh V Forum
Romania - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Romania (/thread-21170.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Romania - Alexander - 03-01-2013

The image above is computer generated

Romania - Hooligan Harry - 03-01-2013

Quote: (03-01-2013 01:25 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2013 12:53 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Romanian beach towns are shit. You are better off in Bulgaria, Ukraine or even Turkey. Odessa needs to be seen for the women alone

Is it really that bad?

[Image: 9935-Mamaia_romania_travel%20_guide_euro...2012_1.jpg]

Sh*t in what way?

Shit in that its a graphic, not a picture.

They are dumps for the most part, and the slightly upmarket places by Romanian standards tend to see tons of wealthy families and couples but little nightlife. The towns tend to be small and spread out too, so there is very little action concentrated in small towns outside Constanta.

Constanta itself is really not worth going out of your way for. Its full of Turks and the main beach gets hammered in the summer, while there is not enough going on in the town itself. Local women are also quite often Muslim.

Romanian beach holidays make as much sense as skiing trips in Australia

Romania - Innuendo - 03-01-2013

Romanian beach towns are shit. You are better off in Bulgaria, Ukraine or even Turkey. Odessa needs to be seen for the women alone

Is it really that bad?

Sh*t in what way?

that looks computer-generated

Romania - thegmanifesto - 03-01-2013

Quote: (03-01-2013 01:35 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

They are dumps for the most part, and the slightly upmarket places by Romanian standards tend to see tons of wealthy families and couples but little nightlife. The towns tend to be small and spread out too, so there is very little action concentrated in small towns outside Constanta.

Constanta itself is really not worth going out of your way for. Its full of Turks and the main beach gets hammered in the summer, while there is not enough going on in the town itself. Local women are also quite often Muslim.

Thanks for shooting straight.

Here is a better one:

[Image: mamaia1.jpg]

The reason I ask is that more and more I realize I have to be near a beach.

Even in Montreal (which I love) by month four I was slowly losing my mind. (Also I was drinking like crazy and starting to come unraveled).

I think it was because of no beach. I just need it to be centered.

I am now month 5 in a Beach City and I have never been sharper.

Something about the ocean saves me.

That is why I keep on hammering on about the beach.

Romania - Reggie - 03-01-2013

Quote: (03-01-2013 01:35 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Is it really that bad?

Sh*t in what way?

Holy sh*t. I´m starting to sense a little bit of Hungarian feever.

There´s is indeed a large scale of turkish minorites in Constanta. But they are faaaaaaaaaaaaar from the Turks we know in Western Europe, or Turkey.

Remember this is still Eastern Europe. I´ve witness with my own eyes tatar girls walking in mini skirts alongside Mosques. And nothing happened. Look. The girls in Constanta look pretty much like the ones in Bucharest. Southern Romania is largerly inhabitant by minor Asians, combined with Slavic influence...

This how average Romanian girls looks like. Let me post a couple of clips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTon3Byxjbk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZG1EdMkb2I
Bachelor parties with graduates students. Average looking Romanians which you can witness on a regular daily basis on the streets of Bucharest.

Those post alone justifies my claim that Romanian women are indeed a homogeneous race. Short, sultry, pretty and brunette. And there´s lots of them too.

Romania - Alexander - 03-01-2013

Quote: (03-01-2013 01:59 PM)Reggie Wrote:  

This how average Romanian girls looks like. Let me post a clip:

It´s bachelor party with graduates students. Average looking Romanians which you can witness on a regular daily basis on the streets of Bucharest.

This post alone justifies my claim that Romanian women are indeed a homogeneous race. Short, sultry, pretty and brunette. And there´s lots of them too.

Some nice figures there, they dance sexy and wear short skirts which is good, much better than some of their prudish Balkan neighbours.

The ratios don't look as good as in Russian/Ukraine/Poland, and the men are actually normal looking, so there is more competition.

Romania - gadabout - 03-01-2013

I feel like Balkans are quite homogeneous in general. Not such a bad thing for a short periods. A pool of 2 or 3 girls will pretty much satisfy your curiosity. Where I am right now I don't see the point in approaching any more girls because they all share very similar characteristics. This thread definitely has my attention though. It looks like their body type is right up my street. Dat ass [Image: smile.gif]

another clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el6DmvOi86Y

Regular girls.

Romania - rudebwoy - 03-01-2013

Reggie, you are a newbie with very few posts and need to relax.

Why not bust out a data sheet on where you live?

Romania - Volk - 03-01-2013

Bachelor parties with graduates students. Average looking Romanians which you can witness on a regular daily basis on the streets of Bucharest.

Those post alone justifies my claim that Romanian women are indeed a homogeneous race. Short, sultry, pretty and brunette. And there´s lots of them too.

I saw some difference between those girls from Wallachia, those from Bukovina and those from Transilvanya. They are not that homogenous, but they are not bad. My favorite area in Romania is the Harghita county anyways.

Quote: (03-01-2013 03:40 PM)Volk Wrote:  

I saw some difference between those girls from Wallachia, those from Bukovina and those from Transilvanya. They are not that homogenous, but they are not bad. My favorite area in Romania is the Harghita county anyways.

Girls in the Wallachain region are by far the best looking. The reason why? Is beacuase racial mixing over centuries. Southern Romanians are mixed with Southern Europeans and minor Asians such as Persians and Levantines. Moldova too. Women in the bukovina region looks too much like Polish and Western Ukranians.

Romania - Greek kamaki - 03-01-2013

You could always present yourself in Romania as a strange variation of prince Dracula who lives on pussy juice.

Romania - Hooligan Harry - 03-01-2013

Quote: (03-01-2013 01:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

The reason I ask is that more and more I realize I have to be near a beach.

Even in Montreal (which I love) by month four I was slowly losing my mind. (Also I was drinking like crazy and starting to come unraveled).

I think it was because of no beach. I just need it to be centered.

Im the same. One of the reasons why I could never live in Russia is because the weather kills me. I only ever really feel relaxed when I am near the beach too, and I actually like small resort towns for holidays.

If you want beach destinations in EE, there are far better options before Romania. Romania for a beach holiday is shit. Unless you have spent a lot of time in EE, these are better options for the slightly more inexperienced EE traveller:

Croatia - One of the best coastlines you will see and there are a ton of mid sized resort towns all over the show. Croatia is the type of place you can actually hire a car to explore the coastline better and you could spend months there and it would not touch sides.

Ukraine - Odessa mostly. Its shit, but its packed out during summer and the women are unbelievable. Good for a short trip of under 3-4 weeks, although language would be a problem for many.

Bulgaria - Sunny Beach (very touristy now, not what it was 10 years ago), Burgas and Varna are all good sized towns/cities now full of black sea resorts and decent nightlife to plow your trade.

Dont get too caught up or even worried about venues either. Shit changes quickly

Romania - rastignac - 03-01-2013

Quote: (03-01-2013 01:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I need the beach as well. The beach is pretty shitty in Odessa, but I love being near the sea. It loosens people up.

Romania - Reggie - 03-02-2013

Mamaia is great beach resort near Constanta, I don´t know what Hooligan Harry is talkin about. But there´s lots of gorgeous females in Mamaia. Which probably even surpassing the quality in Odessa, which I have been twice. And I wasn´t as overwhelmed like in Bucharest or others cities in the Wallachian region.

Romania - Hooligan Harry - 03-02-2013

Quote: (03-02-2013 04:06 AM)Reggie Wrote:  

Mamaia is great beach resort near Constanta, I don´t know what Hooligan Harry is talkin about. But there´s lots of gorgeous females in Mamaia. Which probably even surpassing the quality in Odessa, which I have been twice. And I wasn´t as overwhelmed like in Bucharest or others cities in the Wallachian region.

Where did I say that the women are ugly? I said that by EE standards, you will find more average looking women in higher proportions, but the stunners are to be found in higher numbers too. The ratios are not as good on average compared to EE, but the top 10% are incredible by any standard. There is no way in hell though that its going to match the ratios you get in Odessa, where there are more 7's per square mile than any other place on the planet some summers. Things may be changing as financial opportunity increases, but Odessa has been the primary holiday destination for Ukrainians for decades now.

Im starting to wonder if you are mentally handicapped though to be quite honest.

Quote:Reggie Wrote:

So they all look the same and they are homogeneous...

Girls in the Wallachain region are by far the best looking. The reason why? Is beacuase racial mixing over centuries. Southern Romanians are mixed with Southern Europeans and minor Asians such as Persians and Levantines. Moldova too. Women in the bukovina region looks too much like Polish and Western Ukranians

So they dont all look the same and they are not homogeneous. All the racial mixing over centuries produces stunners and women of various looks. Romanians from different parts of the country look different because of all the intermixing and the wide, diverse mix of the people who have passed through over the years.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote: (03-02-2013 05:16 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Where did I say that the women are ugly? I said that by EE standards, you will find more average looking women in higher proportions, but the stunners are to be found in higher numbers too. The ratios are not as good on average compared to EE, but the top 10% are incredible by any standard. There is no way in hell though that its going to match the ratios you get in Odessa, where there are more 7's per square mile than any other place on the planet some summers. Things may be changing as financial opportunity increases, but Odessa has been the primary holiday destination for Ukrainians for decades now.

Im starting to wonder if you are mentally handicapped though to be quite honest.

So they all look the same and they are homogeneous...

Girls in the Wallachain region are by far the best looking. The reason why? Is beacuase racial mixing over centuries. Southern Romanians are mixed with Southern Europeans and minor Asians such as Persians and Levantines. Moldova too. Women in the bukovina region looks too much like Polish and Western Ukranians

So they dont all look the same and they are not homogeneous. All the racial mixing over centuries produces stunners and women of various looks. Romanians from different parts of the country look different because of all the intermixing and the wide, diverse mix of the people who have passed through over the years.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Average by Eastern Europe Standards? Seriously, you must be mentally blind, with all due respect. Women in Kiev and Odessa for that mathers have more of malformed facial bone structured than girls in the Wallahian region.. This shit is not even close, to be fair. 7s by average? Hell then Romanian girls are at least 8. I agree on the fact that Romanian girls are shorter than Ukranian girls. But that´s it. Average Romanian is way prettier than your average Ukranian girl. I can show you millions of pictures which justify my claims.

The average Romanian girl looks like Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens or Nina Dobrev. THE AVERAGE. While Stunners are stunners. And even Roosh himself claimed that Croatian women are by far prettier than Ukranian girls.

Romania - Alexander - 03-02-2013

I have to agree with Hooligan Harry on this one, Romanian girls don't come close to Ukrainians generally, although I think Romanians have better skin.

Romania - Hooligan Harry - 03-02-2013

How much of EE and Russia and have you actually seen and have you spent any noticeable time in countries outside Romania and Ukraine? How long have you spent in either?

One minute you call Romanians homogeneous and say that they all look pretty much the same, the next minute you are talking about ethnic intermixing over centuries and how the people look different when they are from different areas, which is the opposite of what we would call "homogeneous". One minute all the women are gorgeous, next minute its all women from a specific region that make your loins sing.

Men have a habit of judging the beauty of all women by the cream of the crop. As I keep saying, the top 10% of Romanian women are arguably some of the best in the world, but the number of average women is in far higher numbers than in surrounding countries. Its not that average Romanian women by world standards are lower than average, its that average Romanian women by EE standards are slightly below average. The top 10% though are ridiculous.

Lol, if Romania is your poosy paradise, then I wish you nothing but good luck. Im merely giving my views based on my experiences and there has been a tremendous amount of crap in this thread. People are making out like its wall to wall models who fuck like whores the minute you are off the plane. Its nothing like that at all.

Romania - gadabout - 03-02-2013

You might as well delete this thread and start again. I am none the wiser.

Romania - Alexander - 03-02-2013

Let's not feed the trolls [Image: fatbanana.gif]

Romania - michelin - 03-02-2013

beware the hookers in mamaia, typically a tourist trap. also, four star hotels are often crappy, airco didn't work in my case and breakfast was taken by some noisy british stag beast team. I wouldn't go back to that place in summer, although the beach is nice.

Quote: (03-02-2013 05:58 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

How much of EE and Russia and have you actually seen and have you spent any noticeable time in countries outside Romania and Ukraine? How long have you spent in either?

One minute you call Romanians homogeneous and say that they all look pretty much the same, the next minute you are talking about ethnic intermixing over centuries and how the people look different when they are from different areas, which is the opposite of what we would call "homogeneous". One minute all the women are gorgeous, next minute its all women from a specific region that make your loins sing.

Men have a habit of judging the beauty of all women by the cream of the crop. As I keep saying, the top 10% of Romanian women are arguably some of the best in the world, but the number of average women is in far higher numbers than in surrounding countries. Its not that average Romanian women by world standards are lower than average, its that average Romanian women by EE standards are slightly below average. The top 10% though are ridiculous.

Lol, if Romania is your poosy paradise, then I wish you nothing but good luck. Im merely giving my views based on my experiences and there has been a tremendous amount of crap in this thread. People are making out like its wall to wall models who fuck like whores the minute you are off the plane. Its nothing like that at all.

I was talking about the women in Bucharest. And just Bucharest.Bucharest alone has more prettier girls than Kiev and Odessa and Chisinau. I haven´t been in Russia. But I have been Chisnau Kiev and Odessa. Which can much pretty much summerize the average lookers in Russia too. And I´m probably not into the typical Slavic facial features like some you guys are, which I, and should respect. I found the typical Romanian girl to have excelent facial features.

And I´m probably alone on this forum.

Romania - Greek kamaki - 03-02-2013

Balkan women look top one way or another.It is just matter of taste.Common belief is that girls over the former Yugoslavia are the best in terms of body and the whole package.While Greek girls are prettier, Romanian dress sluttier,Bulgarian are more mysterious, it is just a metter of preference.