rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania

Romania

Roosh posted to Twitter that he is headed to Romania. Great choice.

The women are to some degree more Mediterranean looking, often looking Italian, but culturally share a lot with their Slavic neighbors. When I have passed through, they struck me as feminine and gorgeous. I love the manners of Slavic women but prefer the look of Italian and Spanish women. Romania always struck me as possibly the best of both worlds.

[Image: catrinel-menghia.jpg]

Going to western Europe would probably be a waste of time and money. France has become so Americanized (including some obesity) compared to 25 years ago. What do others think of the choice?

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Romania

Romanian girls are the prettiest girls I have ever seen. I am looking forward to hearing more about this.

My experience in Romania was very positively skewed because the person I stayed with is an absolute playboy living in Bucharest.

Romania

Roosh, Romania? Fucking nailed it. Believe me. I once ran anti-game in Targu Mures and I got laid. Many of them also dig the beard madman look.

If you don't mind me asking, are you going for this flag too?
[Image: Gypsie1.jpg]

Romania

About time I say. Romanian girls are high on my list.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Romania

all I have to say is Romania is on the top of my list to go:

[Image: tumblr_m1tjejEpq61r9hv8lo1_1280.jpg]

Romania

I'll be there in a month. Stayin in Cluj - apparently it's Europe's Youth Capital in 2015. Should be amazing being surrounded by universities and uncorrupted young college girls. SUPER excited at the prospects.

Pipelined a few already- they seem super friendly and outgoing as well. Assuming I don't star in the next Hostel movie, will report later.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Romania

I know a few Romanian girls. I lost contact with them when I went to Afghanistan. The ugly one was a 6.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Romania

What about the language barrier guys? I'm sure lack of English is a bigger problem in Romania than Poland.

Romania

Thanks for starting this thread, will be in Bucharest exactly this time next week. So pumped up for it, been a while since I hit up the eastern block, will definitely be reporting back to you guys on how it goes.

Romania

Very good news!!... I'm planning to spend alot of time there in 2014.

Romania

I can only support this choice. Romania is fantastic. Language barrier none. Accidentally flagged with 17 y.o. who told me she was 20. Hehe. [Image: smile.gif] Also: I think it's imperative to get an apartment in the old city if you go to Bucharest.

Romania

Great choice Roosh: great country,awesome people.

If my love affair with the Russian speaking countries ever died then Romania would be where I'd head for women. Nothing but great memories of the place.

Romania

Romanian girls are likely the easiest in Balkans.Quite open and comfortable to approach. What strikes me with them is the high degree of infidelity you see them kissing and hugging their boyfriend and next moment they are with you.
They are also deessed very provocatively with miniscule skirts etc the common Balkan kurwa look.

Romania

I don't see the fascination with Romanian women. The country itself I hate because it's mostly ugly and the people are the biggest thieves i've ever had the misfortune to meet.

For me Bucharest is the second most shitty capital city that i've been to after Sofia. I went to Timisoara as well, which was better and had decent nightlife, but the girls are ordinary by Balkan standards.

Some guy I met was saying Targa Murges is a good place, because it's almost entirely students and the rations are 4/1 in favour. So I might check that place out.

I think Roosh could do well in Romania though(if he can stand living in a Gypsy ridden dump), as I understand Romanian girls like tall guys, and they are quite dark like Roosh

Romania

Quote: (02-28-2013 05:01 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Romanian girls are likely the easiest in Balkans.Quite open and comfortable to approach. What strikes me with them is the high degree of infidelity you see them kissing and hugging their boyfriend and next moment they are with you.
They are also deessed very provocatively with miniscule skirts etc the common Balkan kurwa look.

Agree with this, not sure how many times I've mentioned but theres lots of romanian whores in London, they are all over the free dating websites. I think they've all been trafficked over too. I've got a romanian flag from shoring one of these on a night out.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Romania

Quote: (02-27-2013 10:39 PM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

I'll be there in a month. Stayin in Cluj - apparently it's Europe's Youth Capital in 2015. Should be amazing being surrounded by universities and uncorrupted young college girls. SUPER excited at the prospects.

Pipelined a few already- they seem super friendly and outgoing as well. Assuming I don't star in the next Hostel movie, will report later.

Which sites do you use for Romania?

Stumbled across this little titbit.

http://etwinningprojectromania.blogspot....mania.html

Quote:Quote:

Iaşi - Founded 1408 (first official record) Population - City 315,214 Iaşi is a city in north-eastern Romania. The second largest Romanian city, Iaşi is the economic, cultural and academic centre of the Romanian region of Moldavia. The city has the oldest Romanian university and accommodates an annual count of over 70,000 students in 5 public and 3 private universities.

[Image: banana.gif]

Romania

Sentimente.ro is classic.

Romania

I have lived for a while in Romania and covered 90% of the country. It was one of the (sexually) most rewarding periods of my entire life.

The mix of the girls is blessed; the latin hotness gets slavic, germanic, ottoman, tartar, hungarian, greek, gypsy influences there.

It's the ultimate Latin frontier, where women naturally know how to move their hips.

Bucharest maybe a dump in certain aspects, but I had access to all the good things in life plus a steady supply of very high quality women. I had a great apartment and made good friends there. Nightlife was excellent and the surrounding areas can be truly very beautiful.

If Bucharest is a dump full of cunning scammers, then it's also a very livable dump if you manage to have above average living conditions and blend in with the local culture and language. Personally, and this is a matter of taste of course, I wouldn't trade it for most Western European capitals with all their obvious comforts and amenities.

- Transylvania (Ardeal) doesn't have the most beautiful girls in Romania, I'd skip the area if you want to maximize efforts and get higher numbers of top ranking beauties in the country.

- Moldavia (both the part in Romania - capital Iasi- as the ex-Soviet Republic - capital Chisinau-) is amazing as whole.

Special metion to the following, off the beaten track, decaying provincial cities:

- Valcea
- Braila and Galati (Danube River ports with amazing quality)
- Piatra Neamt

Romania

How about pictures of ordinary girls, not models. Anyone have those?

Romania

^ never see the point in posting model pics. Is it supposed to be a representation of the talent as a whole or an example of what foreigners can swoop with relative ease. Neither I should think.

This is how I imagine a typical Romanian girl to look. One of Englands greatest imports...I give you the cheeky girls from Cluj-Napoca:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xoPm4-lXGQ

Anyway great choice... has all the ingredients for a worthy visit. Look forward to some intel.

Romania

Quote: (02-28-2013 10:26 AM)Menace Wrote:  

That's because all the girls are models there.

---

Let's get down to what is important:

What time do bars close there?

Can you smoke in bars?

Romania

Quote: (02-28-2013 11:11 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Let's get down to what is important:

What time do bars close there?

Can you smoke in bars?

I don't know by law, but they don't really care about regulations.
So clubs could go on 24 hours if they wanted to, and yes, you can smoke in bars (which I hate but to each their own).

Romania

5/6am - Same as everywhere in Europe. Romania has one of the highest concentration of smokers in EE and that's saying something. Only UK and parts of western europe you cannot smoke in bars.

Romania

Quote: (02-28-2013 10:26 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Models can give a sense of the gene pool, the basic look. I flew through provincial Romanian airports twice. The distance between model and ordinary is smaller in Romania certainly than it is in the US.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Romania

True. But then one should also post the ugliest picture they can find just to find a middle ground [Image: smile.gif]