Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 06-20-2018

Will be in NYC for two weeks starting on Friday.

Looking forward to chilling a bit. I might swipe around a little on Tinder and see whats up.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 06-20-2018

I’m in a group on FB called Black Man’s Options about brothers getting out and traveling world wide. While on its face, it seems like a great concept, I’m convinced it’s full of brothers with little or no game.
For the life of me, I can’t fathom why anyone would want a wife who grew up in a 3rd world country just because she fixes plates. They talk about financially supporting these women (and their families) just because it’s not that much money after conversion rates.
Many of the things these gentlemen seem to bitch and moan about “Mattix” women could be resolved by having an ounce of game. Travel, yes! But please don’t get jaded and bitter like many of these AFC’s
Le Sigh

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 06-20-2018

Quote: (06-20-2018 06:51 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

I’m in a group on FB called Black Man’s Options about brothers getting out and traveling world wide. While on its face, it seems like a great concept, I’m convinced it’s full of brothers with little or no game.
For the life of me, I can’t fathom why anyone would want a wife who grew up in a 3rd world country just because she fixes plates. They talk about financially supporting these women (and their families) just because it’s not that much money after conversion rates.
Many of the things these gentlemen seem to bitch and moan about “Mattix” women could be resolved by having an ounce of game. Travel, yes! But please don’t get jaded and bitter like many of these AFC’s
Le Sigh

I had to leave that group. Initially was interested in what they had to say but couldn't read the garbage in there anymore. Lots of guys in there have no game and think Brazil or Colombia is the solution to all their problems.

Highly annoying.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-21-2018

Lots of guys change countries before they think about changing themselves. Like the black version of incel or MGTOW

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 06-21-2018

^ True. Honestly, if you don't have at least a baseline of game then no country will fit you. Game is almost on the level of importance of money and intelligence for black men. Saves lives.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - crudeloyalist - 06-21-2018

^Don't you guys have any privacy concerns being in such groups? Or are you not that fussed?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 06-21-2018

delete

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-21-2018

@Crude.

You need at least three Facebook accounts.
- employer friendly
- family
- clandestine though legal activities

I'm Mike Washington

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jayesco - 06-21-2018

I think I'm going out tonight but have a question for you guys since I know I'll be facing this scenario...

What's up with a female on the dancefloor all night gettin' it but turning down dudes left and right until the club is over? I mean if the purpose is to give off the impression you're locked down then I don't understand.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 06-21-2018

Quote: (06-21-2018 02:45 PM)jayesco Wrote:  

I think I'm going out tonight but have a question for you guys since I know I'll be facing this scenario...

What's up with a female on the dancefloor all night gettin' it but turning down dudes left and right until the club is over? I mean if the purpose is to give off the impression you're locked down then I don't understand.

Depends. They can reject every single joe schmoe in the club, but if she's feeling you. If you're the one. The star in her eyes.....then anything is possible. You don't know until you put yourself out there.

Also just like guys have different tastes in women, women have different tastes in guys & they sometimes even change by the day! So yeah you just gotta find out.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BlueResolute - 06-21-2018

I wish I could answer it, but there's no true answer other than women on the dance floor, and at the club in general, from my observations, play the table real hard. They over value themselves so they increase their entry of barrier, and as a result, they go home with another dry vagina.

You see, for us men, although having a woman is nice, once the pump is done, we easily move on. For a woman, when she has had sex, she's emotionally triggered, so she wants a man to feel for her. The thing to take out of this is, it's easier for a man to get his endgame solved at the end of the night compared to a woman. Our worse case scenario is either a hooker or masturbation. A woman's worse case scenario is nothing. She won't go to her beta for sex, which she wants to feel the increase in emotions. She'll sit there on Tinder, swiping and continuing to send herself down into depression of why she can't get no man.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 06-21-2018

Quote: (06-21-2018 05:32 PM)BlueResolute Wrote:  

I wish I could answer it, but there's no true answer other than women on the dance floor, and at the club in general, from my observations, play the table real hard. They over value themselves so they increase their entry of barrier, and as a result, they go home with another dry vagina.

You see, for us men, although having a woman is nice, once the pump is done, we easily move on. For a woman, when she has had sex, she's emotionally triggered, so she wants a man to feel for her. The thing to take out of this is, it's easier for a man to get his endgame solved at the end of the night compared to a woman. Our worse case scenario is either a hooker or masturbation. A woman's worse case scenario is nothing. She won't go to her beta for sex, which she wants to feel the increase in emotions. She'll sit there on Tinder, swiping and continuing to send herself down into depression of why she can't get no man.

It doesn't sound to me like you are describing an attractive female in her 20s in 2018.
Most of these females are savages now.
Many of them have been trained to sleep around and
fuck without emotional attatchment just like guys.

Go home with a dry vagina after a night at the club?

Maybe for a fattie, any cute young female has lots of options if she decides she wants dick on a particular night. Beyond Tinder where they have an endless stream of dudes to choose from, they usually have their own rotation now. The player who wont commit that they fuck once a week, the beta sponsor guy they fuck when they have to and then maybe an old ex boyfriend as a back up.

Half of the time they go out with their girlfriends and dance in the club its just to get attention and validation from thirsty guys, free drinks and an opportunity to take some selfies in a new dress. They may even have their booty call waiting on them for after the club.

She wants to feel sexy, but doesn't want sex.
She wants validation and attention, but no responsibility.

The only play here is that you're the sort of dancer that
- takes attention away from her
- gets other people to want to dance with you

And even then....

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jselysianeagle - 06-22-2018

Quote: (06-21-2018 07:34 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

It doesn't sound to me like you are describing an attractive female in her 20s in 2018.
Most of these females are savages now.
Many of them have been trained to sleep around and
fuck without emotional attatchment just like guys.

Go home with a dry vagina after a night at the club?

Maybe for a fattie, any cute young female has lots of options if she decides she wants dick on a particular night. Beyond Tinder where they have an endless stream of dudes to choose from, they usually have their own rotation now. The player who wont commit that they fuck once a week, the beta sponsor guy they fuck when they have to and then maybe an old ex boyfriend as a back up.

Half of the time they go out with their girlfriends and dance in the club its just to get attention and validation from thirsty guys, free drinks and an opportunity to take some selfies in a new dress. They may even have their booty call waiting on them for after the club.

Nailed it. So well put, I had to quote it!! Most of these women have probably never experienced anything like a dry spell since the age of 12, lol. In NYC during Sunday brunches I'd often hear girls openly talkin discussin their diff fuck buddies lol

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 06-22-2018

Quote: (06-22-2018 11:00 AM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

In NYC during Sunday brunches I'd often hear girls openly talkin discussin their diff fuck buddies lol

Yep, even the latest season of Issa Rae's show Insecure she has a few episodes where she specifically sets out to build her own male rotation. And her character is admittedly nerdy, awkward, and not especially attractive. Imagine what the actual dimes and baddies have going on.

This is nothing new either, even back in the 90s Sex and the City was showing the mainstream that there is nothing wrong with getting dick all over the place and banging multiple guys at once.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 06-22-2018

Anyone here have any experiences with Somali girls? I'm chatting with one right know never been hit so much shit tests in my life. It's fucked up really i dismantle two at the same time and she hits me with ten. At the same time she's only a strong 7 and quite westernised(no hijab-slutty clothes)

The weird thing is that every somali girl i've chatted with do this too. Westernized ones, the hoodrats, hijabis. Erykah badu copies, ugly ones

I've had much better and easier experience's with Swedish, congolese ,arabs/turkish ones and even habesha girls.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 06-23-2018

BET weekend clean up in Los Scandalous this weekend. Will go ahead and get my fill of ratchets for the rest of the year.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 06-23-2018

Kirdiesel, enjoy the City. This is the best time of year for NYC.

Check Gold Bar (ask for Owen - shorter white dude in all black and hat - to skip the noise) That’s proly my favorite spot in the city.

PH-D and the other tao clubs are still going off on the regular though.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - pargan - 06-24-2018

Quote: (06-22-2018 11:00 AM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Nailed it. So well put, I had to quote it!! Most of these women have probably never experienced anything like a dry spell since the age of 12, lol. In NYC during Sunday brunches I'd often hear girls openly talkin discussin their diff fuck buddies lol

NYC sounds like the absolute worst place for an LTR. I doubt even 5% of girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husbands are faithful over there. From those that have spent time in NYC do you agree that it's one of if not the most hypergamous places in the country/world?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 06-24-2018

I did manage to get out last night (spontaneously). Was at Up and down with a friend of mine. Too much bottle service and promoter heavy. Girls on the dance floor kept getting snatched to tables.

Need to go to a large bar with decent lighting so you can see what the hell you are approaching and girls can see you and they can't hide behind promoters and tables.

Black Caesar thanks for the tip!

Mace is anything going on during the week? I'll be in touch.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 06-24-2018

Serious question here - how do you get a side-piece to accept her role?

Most guys do it cloak and dagger style, but some dudes are upfront about it.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - torridon747 - 06-24-2018

Obligatory: I'm a white dude

I've had a loyal side piece before.

You basically have them so gamed and so down for you that they know that's the only way things are going to work. Part of it's luck - finding a girl that is so attracted to you have immediate leverage and can lay your game with ease. Then part of it is feeding her emotions and making her feel special even though she knows she's not.

Alternatively I have been honest with women post-bang when they start digging and asking buying questions. You know when another girl passes by or comes up and they shit test you for LTR prospecting like "you like those kind of girls" - "yeah I'd hit it, go say hi maybe we can have a fun time with her". It's not like the normal "Don't ask don't tell" policy of early dating where you assume nobody is banging anybody else it's like the nuclear option of "yeah I'm banging other girls so what". I've had good luck with that but they always get fed up eventually and leave and are probably banging other dudes.

Loyal sidebitch is the gold standard for me but I've only pulled it off once. Like most game I think its how you frame it. Don't know if that would work with latinas and black girls they might try to kill you for it, i don't have any experience with them, only white girls

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 06-25-2018

rudebwoy,

My experience: Hard boundaries.

If you’re upfront, and then don’t change shit around, plenty of girls will go for the fun and sex and not worry about any other chick.

Issue is when guys start treating their ting on the side like they treat their main girl.

Just gets everyone confused and then shit blows up.

Stick to booty calls and the occasional nice dinner ordered in.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 06-25-2018

Exactly BC, last night she was talking some LTR/baby talk. I was thinking to myself she must think I'm Mister Save-a-Hoe.

Interesting conversation, when girls run their mouths off you really get to see how they think. I guess no surprise to the dudes here, but she scoped the previous dudes IG page to see what he was doing. Turns out he was trying to mack one of her friends.

Does anyone know how to turn that feature off?

I am guilty of liking one too many twerk video's and Olga's sitting in a pool on top of a pink flamingo.

Eugenics - you are more than welcome here. No one cares what colour you are, this is a game forum.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 06-25-2018

I’m trapped y’all.

I’m obsessed with Latinas, but I think that obsession is lowkey due to my Latina-ex who I am depressingly still not fully over, a solid 18 months later.

Seems like an unfortunate Catch-22.