Roosh V Forum
Amsterdam + Paris - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Amsterdam + Paris (/thread-807.html)

Pages: 1 2

Amsterdam + Paris - mickey1981 - 11-27-2011

dutch are the biggest racist in europe. i have had a misfortune to live and work here for the last 5 months. only this weekend i was trying to get to a 'trendy' bar in leidseplein. asked bouncer a question in english and he told me it was closed party. said to him that i had been invited by some girls to bday. only then he let me in. noticed they were letting big groups of local guys in without question. later that night hot dutch blondy started chatting me up. all i said was: dont understand your language, please speak english. she turned around and walked away without saying a word.
the only two bangs i have got here were with foreigners. ironically dutch people are much friendlier when not on the home turf. i travel to london lots. a few weeks ago met a hot dutch student in a club over there. she was super friendly, all over me, kissed, finger-banged on the dance floor than took her home. what a difference.
i only recommend amsterdam if you are trying to get stoned and/or bang a pro for 50 eur.
about me: blond, good looking, professional job, flat 5 min walk from leidseplein entertainment area, studied and worked in the us and europe

Amsterdam + Paris - Deluge - 11-27-2011

Quote: (11-27-2011 08:16 AM)mickey1981 Wrote:  

dutch are the biggest racist in europe. i have had a misfortune to live and work here for the last 5 months. only this weekend i was trying to get to a 'trendy' bar in leidseplein. asked bouncer a question in english and he told me it was closed party. said to him that i had been invited by some girls to bday. only then he let me in. noticed they were letting big groups of local guys in without question. later that night hot dutch blondy started chatting me up. all i said was: dont understand your language, please speak english. she turned around and walked away without saying a word.
the only two bangs i have got here were with foreigners. ironically dutch people are much friendlier when not on the home turf. i travel to london lots. a few weeks ago met a hot dutch student in a club over there. she was super friendly, all over me, kissed, finger-banged on the dance floor than took her home. what a difference.
i only recommend amsterdam if you are trying to get stoned and/or bang a pro for 50 eur.
about me: blond, good looking, professional job, flat 5 min walk from leidseplein entertainment area, studied and worked in the us and europe

Your kidding right? The Dutch and Scandinavians were and probably still are the most tolerant people in Europe if not the world, although the far right is growing there.

Your white and have blonde hair, I highly doubt you'd experience racism in the Netherlands because of this. I've heard of "Dutch only" nights before, but thats because of the hordes of rowdy tourists in Amsterdam causing trouble, mainly British and American, its not about race per se.

And telling a girl "dont understand your language, please speak english." Is rude as hell, if you were in France she would've slapped you instead of just walking off. Its polite for you try and speak a few sentences in the language, something along the lines of "Hi I'm from ____ I don't speak much (insert local language), do you speak English?"

Trying that would make even the notoriously anglophobic French be happy to talk to you in English. Don't be rude and respect the fact that your a foreigner visiting their country, so you shouldn't expect them to be happy when you demand they speak in English.

Amsterdam + Paris - mickey1981 - 11-27-2011

i am afraid you are wrong. it is not france. everyone in holland, including cab drivers and supermarket workers, speaks very good english. so lack of dutch language is not the case here.
do you need another proof that they dislike foreigners here. i work in multinational office (french, italian, english, norvegian, swiss, polish, russian). none of my expat mates is dating a dutch girl. coinsidence? i do not think so..

Quote: (11-27-2011 09:29 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Your kidding right? The Dutch and Scandinavians were and probably still are the most tolerant people in Europe if not the world, although the far right is growing there.

Your white and have blonde hair, I highly doubt you'd experience racism in the Netherlands because of this. I've heard of "Dutch only" nights before, but thats because of the hordes of rowdy tourists in Amsterdam causing trouble, mainly British and American, its not about race per se.

And telling a girl "dont understand your language, please speak english." Is rude as hell, if you were in France she would've slapped you instead of just walking off. Its polite for you try and speak a few sentences in the language, something along the lines of "Hi I'm from ____ I don't speak much (insert local language), do you speak English?"

Trying that would make even the notoriously anglophobic French be happy to talk to you in English. Don't be rude and respect the fact that your a foreigner visiting their country, so you shouldn't expect them to be happy when you demand they speak in English.

Amsterdam + Paris - Spike - 11-27-2011

Quote: (11-27-2011 12:30 PM)mickey1981 Wrote:  

i am afraid you are wrong. it is not france. everyone in holland, including cab drivers and supermarket workers, speaks very good english. so lack of dutch language is not the case here.
do you need another proof that they dislike foreigners here. i work in multinational office (french, italian, english, norvegian, swiss, polish, russian). none of my expat mates is dating a dutch girl. coinsidence? i do not think so..

Dutch people disliking foreigners/travelers is the biggest bullshit i've read on this forum in a while.

Amsterdam + Paris - nomadicdude - 11-27-2011

Quote: (11-27-2011 01:53 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2011 12:30 PM)mickey1981 Wrote:  

Dutch people disliking foreigners/travelers is the biggest bullshit i've read on this forum in a while.

Haha, you bash Muslims left and right so perhaps what you're saying doesn't apply to yourself.

Amsterdam + Paris - Luckystar - 11-27-2011

Quote: (11-27-2011 01:53 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Neil, I think you no longer know your head from your ass.

The Dutch are ignorant. I have a couple WHITE expat friends (Italian and Russian) who experience animosity for making expat salaries at reduced tax brackets.

Whether it's an expat or an immigrant or a tourist, you can always count on the Dutch to bitch and cry about an outsider these days.

Amsterdam + Paris - Donald Duck - 11-27-2011

Quote:Quote:

The Dutch and Scandinavians were and probably still are the most tolerant people in Europe if not the world

Biggest fallacy that has been spread in a while, sadly....

You can't compare Scandinavians to the Dutch. Scandinavians, although not always very warm people, are very fair, objective, and have a live and let live attitude. Highly tolerant.

The Dutch are quite the opposite. Disgruntled and bothered by outside forces.

Amsterdam + Paris - Pilgrim37 - 11-27-2011

Quote: (11-27-2011 04:03 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

You can't compare Scandinavians to the Dutch. Scandinavians, although not always very warm people, are very fair, objective, and have a live and let live attitude. Highly tolerant.

Disgruntled and bothered by outside forces.

Have you seen the state of Rotterdam?

If you were Dutch you would be disgruntled too.

In the space of 2 generation they've been sold down the river by do gooder politicians who have come close to fucking a very tolerant culture and country.

Amsterdam + Paris - Donald Duck - 11-27-2011

Tolerant culture? Please....

Quote: (11-27-2011 07:17 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2011 04:03 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Disgruntled and bothered by outside forces.

Have you seen the state of Rotterdam?

If you were Dutch you would be disgruntled too.

In the space of 2 generation they've been sold down the river by do gooder politicians who have come close to fucking a very tolerant culture and country.

Ayaan Hirsi is propagandist. It's too bad what happened to her, but she is making it her life mission to villainize Islam. She is a islamophobia denier and denies that muslims don't face discrimination. Most sympathize with her and don't realize that she takes many elements out of context with the intent to misrepresent. It's music to every islamophobe's ears.

What exactly are you afraid? Do you really believe they are evil? That they aren't normal people?

Didn't the Dutch build their 'evolved, pristine' society on colonialism and slavery? Weren't your Dutch ancestors responsible for instituting Apartheid? The Dutch must be evil, right?

Or am I just taking this out of context? Get the picture...

Amsterdam + Paris - Mighty Mouse - 11-28-2011

I like Dutch people. They are quite tolerant indeed, also towards the Muslim population.

Otherwise the Moroccan guys here would not be as successful as they are. They seem to be on the very top of the totem pole here. Whenever I see a HB 8 or HB 9 here in Holland, she is together with a Moroccan guy or a Turk.

I guess many blonde Dutch girls will have kids together with Moroccan/Turkish/Surinam guys, which would add to the country's variety and would make it even more interesting for the next generations to come.

Amsterdam + Paris - Donald Duck - 11-28-2011

Quote: (11-28-2011 05:27 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

I like Dutch people. They are quite tolerant indeed, also towards the Muslim population.

Otherwise the Moroccan guys here would not be as successful as they are. They seem to be on the very top of the totem pole here. Whenever I see a HB 8 or HB 9 here in Holland, she is together with a Moroccan guy or a Turk.

I guess many blonde Dutch girls will have kids together with Moroccan/Turkish/Surinam guys, which would add to the country's variety and would make it even more interesting for the next generations to come.

[Image: potd.gif]

Amsterdam + Paris - Spike - 12-02-2011

Quote: (11-28-2011 06:02 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

Cant believe the stuff i'm reading here. I'm withdrawing from from this discussion. Its hopeless.

Edit : Better yet, i'm withdrawing from all political and racial threads. Its obvious there are lots of naive left wing idealists on this forum.

Amsterdam + Paris - Pilgrim37 - 12-02-2011

Quote: (12-02-2011 04:57 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2011 06:02 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

Cant believe the stuff i'm reading here. I'm withdrawing from from this discussion. Its hopeless.

Edit : Better yet, i'm withdrawing from all political and racial threads. Its obvious there are lots of naive left wing idealists on this forum.

I think Mighty Mouse might be hallucinating! [Image: smile.gif]

Amsterdam + Paris - Timoteo - 12-02-2011

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/inter...lam&st=cse

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/17/world/...etherlands

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/04/world/...etherlands

Here are some pieces I stumbled on over the past several months regarding the Netherlands/Europe and the struggles with Islam/immigration.

I know a couple of women in the Netherlands. One lives in Nijmegen. She's Indian, from Suriname (her family moved to the Netherlands when she was 11, so she's been there about 30 years). She says, because she's very dark, that she gets looks, comments, etc. about being a "terrorist." Her daughter's father is a white Dutchman, but her daughter will never been seen as a citizen, even though she is. I believe people born in territories of the Netherlands (The Netherlands Antilles, Aruba...not sure about Suriname now since they've been independent since '75) are automatically citizens, though they aren't necessarily treated that way.

The immigration debate is alive everywhere - many of the Mediterranean countries in Europe, as well as the US are attempting to deal with it, and are going hardline. Post 9/11, it became intertwined with national security, making it even more heated. One debate I don't really hear delved into is defining integration/assimilation. What does it mean? Does it mean an immigrant must disassociate from all aspects of their own culture and "adopt" the culture of the country they live in, or can they retain what is already theirs, while also adopting aspects of their new country/culture? While I understand the anger/frustration with crime and usurping of services, etc. (I don't like that shit either), there's the other side of the coin. No matter WHAT some people do to assimilate, there's will be pushback based on how they LOOK. Discrimination, both by individuals and institutional is real. So you either have to tighten or close your borders, or grant the same rights of citizenship to all. A government can't dictate the actions of individual citizens, but they can deal harshly with those in violation, be they natural born, or naturalized citizens. But don't let folks in, treat them second-class, then wonder why they lash out, commit crime, etc. Can't have it both ways.

The US is particularly disengenious with regards to immigration. Yeah, politicians grandstand about it, but those same motherfuckers employ illegals (cutting their grass, cooking for them, taking care of their KIDS). Business THRIVES on the cheap labor they provide - some will even tell you they can't stay in business without them. Those same politicos will say no to amnesty. One even proposed they ARREST them for identity fraud (mind you, there's no way an immigrant that can't speak English managed to get papers with a false identity on his or her own - someone on this side of the border procured them. So who's the identity thief?). They want to throw them in prison for a few years (feed the prison industrial complex) so they can now get FREE labor out of them. And THEN they want to deport them. We all know we want a certain flow of cheap labor coming in. What's going on in Arizona is EXTRA. I don't doubt, as a border state, that it's a bigger issue for them than in other states. But randomly pulling over people and asking for papers? Then saying it ISN'T about race? How is that possible? They aren't going to pull over whites, or even blacks claiming probable cause that you might be an illegal. They'll be pulling over Mexicans, period. And they might be Mexicans that have been here for generations, but they won't be treated that way. And since when have Americans had to carry papers proving citizenship? But that's where things are headed. At least for certain people.

Amsterdam + Paris - misello - 12-06-2012

Wow I know this is an old topic but I just have to reply to this.. I was born and raised in Holland but am part Italian and therefore get mistaken for a Turk etc all the time. And trust me, in general Dutch people arent racist at all compared to other countries. Holland is one of the most multicultural places in the world, if you just look at our politicians or footballplayers you'll notice tons of people of black or arabic descent. Those people would never get chances like that in most southern or eastern European countries. Yeah moroccan immigrants are often critized, but considering 65% of their males have committed crimes here (proven statistics) how can that really surprise anyone?

Amsterdam + Paris - Freedom - 07-23-2013

Can some Dutch locals shine some positive aspects about their land? This thread sounds quite hateful.
How is Amsterdam if you are a white dude expat?? I'd imagine living in Amsterdam is better than London.

What can I expect living and working there as an entrepreneurial American expat? (game wise)

Amsterdam + Paris - Freedom - 07-23-2013

Actually I just noticed the other threads and datasheet http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14388.html
I didn't see this before because it wasn't on Roosh's pinned Location thread.