Roosh V Forum
Spring Break: Cancun - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Spring Break: Cancun (/thread-1614.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Spring Break: Cancun - HD668B - 02-13-2011

clubbing was ok

I was just walkin in dady'o , made eye contact with an australian girl, and 1h later we were running to her hotel room

funny thing is her friend was crazy mad at her for leaving the club w me (jealousy?) and we were actually fuckin while waiting for her to come, wich she did at the exact end, almost breaking the door

but if i wanna bang tourists, then i will just stay in miami... no need to go to cancun... and I have to say its pretty hard finding a hot mexicana.

addendum.
actually I feel like im at a certain point of my life where girl are starting to loose value in my eyes. in the sense that if a town has nothing to offer excepts easy bangs, I will not be that much interested. I see myself enjoying old cities in eastern europe or in the balkans much more...

Spring Break: Cancun - Aliblahba - 02-13-2011

L'Etranger, if Cancun isn't working out shoot over to Guadalahara. Others on the forum speak well on it.

Spring Break: Cancun - HD668B - 02-14-2011

I am just going to Rio instead.

hehe.

Spring Break: Cancun - Global Baller - 02-14-2011

Quote: (02-01-2010 02:12 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

At the time I told girls I played for the 49ERS. It started out as a joke, but it ended up being my litmus test for how braindead a girl really was. Needless to say, braindead girls plus alcohol equated to some of my finest sexual exploits.

Had this one girl crying and begging and bangin on my door, pleading for me to let her blow me. Only problem was I with another girl. Oh...fond memories of spring break.

What kind of story do you tell them if you're old enough to be their pops??? Should tell them I'm an executive at Playboy, Warner Bros or Island/Def Jam???

Spring Break: Cancun - Luckystar - 02-14-2011

Quote: (02-14-2011 02:59 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

What kind of story do you tell them if you're old enough to be their pops??? Should tell them I'm an executive at Playboy, Warner Bros or Island/Def Jam???

Depends on what suits you best GB. I think Def Jam, etc is as good as any.

It doesn't matter too much....it's more important to get yourself a nice suite and get the after party started (nearly everyone will party at the bars but afterwards its game on). They ll get too comfortable to leave once they re back at your pad having a few more drinks. It ll be up to you to close at that point.

Spring Break: Cancun - InternationalSwagger - 02-15-2011

Quote: (02-14-2011 02:59 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2010 02:12 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

At the time I told girls I played for the 49ERS. It started out as a joke, but it ended up being my litmus test for how braindead a girl really was. Needless to say, braindead girls plus alcohol equated to some of my finest sexual exploits.

Had this one girl crying and begging and bangin on my door, pleading for me to let her blow me. Only problem was I with another girl. Oh...fond memories of spring break.

Definitely go with DEF JAM...play up your Russell Simmons Swagger...He sure doesnt have a problem pulling young snow bunnies left and right [Image: banana.gif]

[Image: Sophie+Monk+Russell+Simmons+Arriving+Sky...dIwmSl.jpg]

Spring Break: Cancun - Lumiere - 02-15-2011

I have to say that, on my visit to mexico on this trip Cancun and Acapulco took the number one and two spots as the most horribly disappointing and over rated places in the entire country.

Spring Break: Cancun - Luckystar - 02-15-2011

Quote: (02-15-2011 09:33 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I have to say that, on my visit to mexico on this trip Cancun and Acapulco took the number one and two spots as the most horribly disappointing and over rated places in the entire country.

Lum, Did you go during spring break? What did you find disappointing?

Spring Break: Cancun - HD668B - 02-15-2011

Agreed with Lumiere, I went out 1 night only in Cancun (hotel zone). Currently in Playa del Carmen, and yes its touristy to the max, but at least you get much more action on the side. You can walk and checkout dive bars, restaurants,etc.

Yesterday tho I had a weird encounter. I just arrived in a bar/club and I was standing right in the middle of dancefloor, giving/getting eyecontacts. A mexican almost as tall as I am(6f2) went straight next to my left side, stood there, and looked at me. I asked him "que pasa" and he instantly punched me up in the chin. It was so unexpected that I froze, and then started laughing at the ridicule of situation. He grabbed me again to fight but of course I didnt want to burn that club already so I pushed him and we had to leave.

Spring Break: Cancun - pitt - 08-13-2011

Anybody been to Cancun springbreak this yr or last yr? Is it still that easy to get laid? I am looking to hit there in March 2012

Spring Break: Cancun - Veloce - 08-13-2011

Just got back from a trip here. Will repeat what others have said. If drunk midwestern girls are your thing, by all means come. Had the most fun at The City nightclub. 40-45 bucks will get you in and after that it's open bar. I'm from L.A., and I swear, for the entire time I was there, I could count maybe 4 or 5 girls that I would give a 7+, but those are L.A. standards. I can go to Skybar on a Thursday night and see 30 girls that are 8+ in one night.

If you go to Cancun, skip the Hotel Zone and go straight to Isla Mujeres. On the North Side of the beach is where most of the good looking people go to, but I think most girls are already coupled up. You should go just because it's a fucking awesome place to be. Not the whitewashed shitshow that is the Hotel Zone.

Spring Break: Cancun - Aliblahba - 08-13-2011

Americans have done to Cancun what Brits did to EE. Its a wasteland. Think "El Jersey Shorio."

Spring Break: Cancun - Dash Global - 08-13-2011

Cancun is good to hit up one time, just to say you did. And only during spring break.

It is not traveling by any means. Its like going to florida for spring break.

Better off going to Rio imo

Spring Break: Cancun - thegmanifesto - 08-13-2011

I said it before and I will say it again for the younger players out there:

High School Senior Week http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1614-p...l#pid13055

Hands down the easiest place I have ever been in my life to swoop girls.

(disclaimer: this was years ago, so not sure if it is still a "hot spot" but I am guessing it is).

Quote: (08-13-2011 02:01 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I said it before and I will say it again for the younger players out there:

High School Senior Week http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1614-p...l#pid13055

Hands down the easiest place I have ever been in my life to swoop girls.

(disclaimer: this was years ago, so not sure if it is still a "hot spot" but I am guessing it is).

haha

I need to look into when "high school senior week" is.

I can only imagine the number of TIGHT teens ready and willing to get slayed!

Cabo is also a popular spot for em

Dash -

"I can only imagine the number of TIGHT teens ready and willing to get slayed!"

And here is the kicker: Zero and I mean ZERO competition.

Been to Cabo also (College spring break when I was 19) and it doesn't even compare to High School Senior Week Cancun.

If Cancun is a "9" for easy fly girls, Cabo is a "2".

I am almost shocked no one on here has taken my advice on this (or has never reported back).

I mean you guys do like easy, fly 18 year old girls, right?

If I wasnt leaving the country I would def give highschool senor week a go.

Hell, on that note, some of the easiest girls ever flock to Myrtle Beach SC for high school spring break!

Im talking talking about mad slutty chicks in the hundreds all up and down the boardwalk!

Dash -

Ha.

Believe it or not, I went to "Myrtle Beach SC for high school spring break! " when I was 17.

Again, if Cancun is a "9", Myrtle beach is a "2".

No comparison.

Spring Break: Cancun - frenchcorporation - 08-14-2011

When is high school senior week though? I'm from England so I'm unaware.

Spring Break: Cancun - Dash Global - 08-14-2011

On a funny note, a couple of years ago me and two friends where in Myrtle Beach during high school spring break and my two friends left the hotel at like 3am looking for females.

They bring back two girls that are like 15-16!! Im like WTF lol Yall trying to get arrested?!?

In their defense they were plastered.

Nothing went down though....

Spring Break: Cancun - JayMillz - 08-15-2011

Quote: (01-28-2010 04:19 PM)The Rookie Wrote:  

Hey guys, I'm thinking about spring break in Cancun this year, though I've heard that it's a giant cockfest. Any reports? What's the ratio like? Were the girls down? Are there any better alternatives around the states?

I went to Cancun about 3 years in a row and always went the week before Spring Break. I got to bang a few Mexican/South American babes while my buddy also banged a few tourists from the USA and Europe. We were always lucky to hook-up with some sexy Mexican babes that were from other cities and vacationing in Cancun.

As it got closer to SB, the scene seemed to get more "urban" to put it nicely. That really wasn't my crowd, although you could still find some nice looking girls.

Spring Break: Cancun - Enfant_Terrible - 08-17-2011

Quote: (08-14-2011 04:27 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Good question, I think we need exact dates or timelines for "High School Senior Week" or "Spring Break" for those not in the know. I didn't party much in my younger days so I'm not in on this. This might also help those outside of the US.

I read March in this thread but when in March? Or maybe in a different month?

Thanks in advance.

Spring Break: Cancun - thegmanifesto - 08-18-2011

Quote: (08-17-2011 11:06 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2011 04:27 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Good question, I think we need exact dates or timelines for "High School Senior Week" or "Spring Break" for those not in the know. I didn't party much in my younger days so I'm not in on this. This might also help those outside of the US.

I read March in this thread but when in March? Or maybe in a different month?

Thanks in advance.

I can't remember, maybe some of the younger guys on here can weigh in since they would know for sure.

Spring Break: Cancun - chyamor - 11-28-2011

After reading several threads about cancun this is what I can summarize

Senior week is June - First week of July with mid June being prime time

Stay out of the Zona Hotelera, this place is where all the "all-inclusive" american tourist comes for the weekend or the week. The clubs (like Coco Bong) are too expensive (50$ last time I was here), and it is not even worth it. Too crowded, and only tourists. But you would have no problem scopping girls (or elderly women traveling with girlfriends looking for young "meat" and fun) in these places.
My best advise is to stay downtown, around the bus station area. Plenty of accomondation options (any range), alot of restaurants and bars. And the best thing; you will met mexicans. And its not dangerous. Only thing you need to worry about is the police, stopping you after dark, wanting some pesos - this is specially if you are walking alone.

If you go to Cancun, skip the Hotel Zone and go straight to Isla Mujeres. On the North Side of the beach is where most of the good looking people go to, but I think most girls are already coupled up. You should go just because it's a fucking awesome place to be. Not the whitewashed shitshow that is the Hotel Zone.

Now I never had enough money during my college years to go on spring break, having turned 29 and losing my job earlier this year it told myself as soon I land another job and can afford it im doing spring break in either florida or mexico, So its comes down to Panama city or cancun. After reading about the huge male to female ratio in panama city I like my chances with cancun. Also im more of a club guy than a bar guy.

Can someone please answer the following questions I have. After looking at college spring break scheadule
ststravel.com/college_spring_break/dates.php
I looks like March 3-10 will be the best week, otherwise Jersey Shore will be in town the following week.

What should I look for in terms of hotels? I know avoid all inclusive since they wont let you bring women over but should I look for something on the north end near the clubs or do anywhere along the beach work? I plan on doing lots of walking around and spinning game as girls are coming out of bars (Should I have anything to worry about if im wakling alone up to these women) Will cops bother me?, Also whats this I hear about bus ride/bus stations?

If prices get too out of hand I might move up the trip to March 17-24th which sucks since I wanted east cost girls rather than boring midwest girls

Spring Break: Cancun - Lothario - 11-28-2011

Welcome to the forum chayamor, Here is the link to another thread for springbreak

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3476.html

IMHO Shack up in Fortlauderdale and even in Mid-Feb you will have a flock of Canadian birds that you can game all day long if that's ur cup of tea or wait for NE Lizards that might come a little later.

FLL should be cheaper compared to Cancun, Having been to both I will prefer FLL but that's just me....

Happy hunting......