Roosh V Forum
The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet (/thread-29228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Super_Fire - 01-30-2018

Quote: (01-30-2018 06:11 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

And you’re taking about Iceberg Slim...
I remember my mom using that book to relate to her students.

We used to read our favorite lines to each other and laugh our asses off. Mine was:

“Now gimme that scratch between your titties bitch.”

That shit still has me rolling. For Halloween one year I was a even pimp with my moms fur coat and a bolero hat and cane. I got in trouble for saying that line over and over to stangers instead of trick or treat. I was even carrying around the paperback like it was my holy man bible.

Well, we've identified the source of the issue here.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Woolf - 01-31-2018

Just arrived this week to Taipei.

First impression: Extremely modern city, no monkey culture but lower GDP than it looks like, High hipster parts, hotter girls are always in more expensive places. Starbucks has basically zero talent in Daan, while some upscale hipster cafes have really nice looking girls.

Got a phone number from a very attractive girl by just asking for directions, and she walked with me. "Accident openers" always work best for me :-)

Online seems tough (I'm white + good looking + good pics) but haven't got good matches. From the pics the girls looked all like "club-girls".

Prices for apartments / supermarkets / taxis are okay, but fine restaurants are pricey. 6 USD for a cappuccino in a upscale hipster place. 3k USD for a very nice Airbnb place in Daan. 60 USD/kilo for Black Angus filet steaks (good quality). Heating only with electric stoves.

Who's still in the city and wants to meet up?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - StackGsMan - 01-31-2018

Quote: (01-30-2018 06:11 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Gstacks your plan for Laos sounds full retard. I kindly told you that. You’d rather have me sugar coat or straight up lie to you? You said you appreciate my dissenting opinion on this board.
-
Pardon my terse response and if saying your objective is retarded. But honestly man... You said you read my posts in Laos. But you’re still asking about doing a ridiculous bang mission to an agricultural communist country with draconian hookup laws. Are you trolling me?

I quote:
“Really only interested in a bang mission in this country. Hell, I doubt I can, but if possible I'd love 10 notches in 10 days there.”

Seriously WTF?

And you’re taking about Iceberg Slim...
I remember my mom using that book to relate to her students.

We used to read our favorite lines to each other and laugh our asses off. Mine was:

“Now gimme that scratch between your titties bitch.”

That shit still has me rolling. For Halloween one year I was a even pimp with my moms fur coat and a bolero hat and cane. I got in trouble for saying that line over and over to stangers instead of trick or treat. I was even carrying around the paperback like it was my holy man bible.

Thanks for defending me. But Iceberg Slim, really?

Dude I'm sorry. I apologize.

I shouldn't have brought up Iceberg Slim. That probably means I think I'm somewhat like him.

I'm going to be in Laos from May 15- June 10. If you are still in the region and happen to want to chill over a Pho or something let me make it up to you.

A former member Darkwing Buck may still have my number in case you can somehow contact him. I'm pretty sure he won't just give it out to anybody and is a solid guy anyway. I have whatsapp with this number too in case.

Anyway, time to take another break from the forum and enjoy Laos. Dirt biking sounds fun.

Peace be upon you my brother.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - StackGsMan - 01-31-2018

Oh, also forgot to mention something despite my comment about the break from the forum.

Haven't read all too many of your posts but soon I will be in Makati in Manila, District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City, and near Terminal 21 in Bangkok. Please do reach out to me if possible.

By the way I did some research and apparently Pho is mainly associated with Vietnam. I guess in Laos I'd have to ask them for hot broth with noodles? I'll google that one though.

Thanks for the warning about how they handle things differently in different cultures and political systems around the world. I'm used to America where there is a great deal of bureaucratic red tape, so it'll be nice to be in a region where I can let my hair down.

Thanks again bro, and please let me know if you're interested by PM so I don't have to add useless information to this thread which is in a city I will not be visiting.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Shimmy - 01-31-2018

I've always gotten hot broth in Vietnam and have never asked. The good thing is their selection of different foods is way bigger than Laos. For the most part there are small carts selling food all over the street and you take whatever they have and they don't speak much english. Just look for where the locals are going and watch how much $ the person in front of you hands them as to not get the foreigner price.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Zerdame - 04-05-2018

Hi gentlemen, I’ll be in Taipei from 14th to 16th April. A really short stop over and I have a few pipelines already but always keen on meeting a few forum guys for a drink. Let me know.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - SpursFan741 - 04-13-2018

I just arrived in Taipei. I'll be here for 3 or 4 months. Send me a PM if you're interested to meet up and we go for a drink.

And where is the best club or spot in Taipei for flagging? ( Latina's or other asians)

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Putin Closes - 04-13-2018

Babe18. foreign exchange students love it there.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - whiteknightrises - 04-14-2018

Yea im here as well if anyone wants to meet up, hit clubs, etc

Mid 20s korean american
Above average looks and "game"

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Heart Break Kid - 04-16-2018

Gonna be in Taipei tomorrow.

Is it cool to be touchy/flirty/aggressive on dates with Taiwanese chicks? They seem pretty flirty compared to mainlanders.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Super_Fire - 04-16-2018

On dates? You'll be fine.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Cambodian Creamsicle - 04-17-2018

Do Taiwanese lizards got the big ass titties?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Zerdame - 04-17-2018

Just got back from Taipei so it was a pity I couldn't meet with more forum guys. Did meet up with SpursFan and had a quick meal on my last day.

Checked out Babes18 on a Sunday and if you go before 12am to get the stamp, its 300 for all you can drink for the whole night. This includes shots and cocktails so its something to keep in mind. After 12am, I think its 800 so go early to save on some unneeded expenses.

I can confirm a few things on my short trip to Taipei:

- Zhongxiao DunHua to Fuxing remains one of the best talent spots in the city
- Clubs only get packed later in the night, if you arrive at 11am, there will be nothing but its also good to set up base and make friends with the bartenders. Drink queue gets ridiculously long later in the night so if you're friends with the guy making the drinks, its a plus point if you're with girls.
- I love my taiwanese girls haha

I actually went to check out one of the local unis on monday morning but everyone was probably in class so I didnt really see much talent walking around. Can a forum member from Taiwan confirm if there is a university famous for its girls? I went to NTU and there wasnt much, most of the girls I saw actually look kinda nerdy. Is there a correlation between the intellect of the girls and their looks in Taiwan? Heard NTU is one of the top unis for the locals. I matched with a few cuties from Fu Jen University but it was too far out of the way for me so I didn't check it out this trip.

Sorry for the ramble, typing this on the go but Taiwan is definitely a place I could see myself based for awhile.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Super_Fire - 04-17-2018

Quote: (04-17-2018 12:49 AM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Do Taiwanese lizards got the big ass titties?

Rarely, unless they're fat.

Lots of trickery going on here: padded bras, pushup bras, wearing 2 or even three bras on top of each other, even bras that can be tied up with a lace.

Quote: (04-17-2018 12:49 AM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

I actually went to check out one of the local unis on monday morning but everyone was probably in class so I didnt really see much talent walking around. Can a forum member from Taiwan confirm if there is a university famous for its girls? I went to NTU and there wasnt much, most of the girls I saw actually look kinda nerdy. Is there a correlation between the intellect of the girls and their looks in Taiwan? Heard NTU is one of the top unis for the locals. I matched with a few cuties from Fu Jen University but it was too far out of the way for me so I didn't check it out this trip.

In my 5 years here I've never heard of a university really known for its girls. However, Fu Jen and Soochow (aka Dong Wu) seem to have above-average quality in my own personal, non-scientific obervation. That's for the north, for the south I'm not sure, maybe National Sun-Yat Sen in Kaohsiung.

The way it works in Taiwan is the opposite of say the US: public schools are for the best students, private schools are for OK-to-bad students. NTU is the best university in Taiwan. And on a side not, NTNU is not the second-best university in Taiwan, in case that rumor is still being perpetuated (currently ranked #9).

At any rate, the best-looking girls in Taiwan are the ones who don't study hard in school, so perhaps just hit up poorly-rated private universities:

https://www.4icu.org/tw/private/

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - UnW - 04-17-2018

So I studied my masters at a University here in Taipei before going back to work in the corporate world and I'll add my take.

For Universities in the south, check out Wenzao Ursuline University of languages, it's a university of languages hence the girls that go there often ride a ton of foreigners, chicks are ok in terms of quality, but obviously more often down than not.

TKU in Taipei has a few decent ones but its all the way in Tamsui. I agree with Super_fire with both Fu Jen and Soochow, next up NCCU has some decent quality too, since its a university known for studies in politics and social sciences, plus since so many of the guys that attend that school are gay, ratios work out well and the foreign exchange students are pretty fun there.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - whiteknightrises - 04-26-2018

Whiteknightrises bangs a girl from the club

Summary:

Some background about my experience in Taipei so far
Lay report with Taiwanese girl from club (pics + recording)

Initial impressions:

This is the first "Chinese" country that I've been to (mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, etc. - places where people are ethnically Chinese and speak Chinese). I've never been to mainland China but based on what I've seen from mainland Chinese tourists, Taiwanese people are way more civilized and well-mannered. Plus there aren't as many people (less hectic). So Taiwan could be a good first step into the "Sinosphere" for people who are curious.

To be honest, the main reason I came here was cuz I heard the girls were hot and not terribly difficult or anything, but it is definitely exceeding my expectations...

To draw a comparison, I would say it is very similar to Seoul, South Korea - similar layout, great infrastructure, safe, etc. but with less people (so more livable for people who like cities that aren't too packed).
- For those that haven't been to Seoul, South Korea, what I mean is that Taipei is a very nice 1st world city but cheaper than e.g. Western Europe, North America. I would say prices are slightly higher than places like Bangkok, Thailand depending on your lifestyle (I think one could have a decent lifestyle at $1,500+/month - could do less if you live like a student).

Food is also really, really good and not that expensive (e.g. I had a humongous noodle dish and like 5 dumplings today for ~$3).

Coming from Bangkok, it is a huge relief being in a 1st world environment and a place where it isn't super hot and humid all the time (living in Bangkok is like living in a jungle).

In terms of girls, I would put them at the top tier of Asian girls along with Korean and Japanese (I haven't been to every country in Asia but have been to most). Keep in mind that I have a more "Asian" taste in girls though - lighter skin, pretty face, slim, etc.

Plus, the girls do seem friendlier than Koreans (from my limited experience - only been here 2 weeks or so).

Any questions about Taipei/traveling in general, feel free to ask. I think I've been to about 20 countries at this point (both Americas, Western Europe, East Asia).

--
Story:

So last night I hit the club with SpursFan741 on here. I had taken phenibut earlier in the night so I was feeling pretty good.

The past couple days I had been messaging girls on Tinder and found out that it's midterm season right now so I expected last night (Wednesday) to be pretty dead, but there was a decent amount of people walking around/at the club I went to.

Before leaving the apartment I basically chugged an entire bottle of fruit-flavored soju (Korean alcohol). That shit goes down like fruit juice (perfect for the bitches) but has double the alcohol content of beer (12%):

[Image: 380728_227236_3435.jpg]

By the time I arrived at the clubbing area I was already feeling pretty nice (1 drink on phenibut = 2 or 3. Also the combined buzz of phenibut and alcohol is nice for me - I know I'm drunk but feel pretty "clear").

Spurs needed to drink something though so we got a small bottle of whiskey from the 7/11 and some coke.

Some homeless looking guy gave us cups and I thought he wanted us to pour him a drink or something but wasn't the case - just a nice guy I guess. He did make a gesture with his finger/nose that looked like he was asking for some cocaine though haha but we had no idea since neither of us speak Chinese that well.

By the time we finished drinking I was mad good and wanted to bang 80+% of girls in sight (phenibut + alc but also girls are fine here).

We had free entry at this club called Elektro (one of the more famous clubs here in Taipei), but we didn't know that it was only free entry until midnight so we left.

FYI: Cover at clubs like these usually runs around 500-1000 New Taiwanese Dollars (NTD) from what I've seen, which at current exchange rates is like ~$17-20. Drinks aren't cheap either. E.g. a beer at Elektro is 250 NTD (~$8.50) and liquor is more of course (like 500 NTD+). It's probably better to get a bottle if you have a crew (money talks/bitches flock - hot girls always wanna sip/on a table).

* By "clubs like these" I mean clubs in the Xinyi nightlife area of Taipei, where much of the nightlife seems to be concentrated. I'd assume that in other areas (maybe around universities) nightlife costs could be cheaper.

We decided to go to another place called Klash, which was a short walk away (+ Spurs had met some Latinas on the metro and they said they were going). Klash is in this building called Neo 19 and Elektro is in a building called ATT 4 Fun. Both are basically entire buildings with multiple bars and clubs, making it easy to check out different nightlife spots.

Klash Taipei:

A Korean girl I had banged the previous weekend from Elektro told me she went to Klash the night after I banged her and said it was a hip-hop club. Indeed, it was hip-hop. The girls accordingly dressed more "street" vs. Elektro, where the girls wear your more typical club rat shit - tight dresses, etc. Although I like the hot club sloots more than hip-hop girls normally, the latter tend to like me more probably because of how I dress (more on the "street" side + tattoos).

Also, these kinds of clubs (hip-hop) always seem to have more dudes.

It was 400 NTD (~$13.50) for all you can drink - pretty sweet - might be cheaper on the weekdays, not sure.

When we got in, I was pretty surprised at how many people there were. I did a quick walk around the club (always do this when I walk into a new club) to get a feel for the layout and stuff.

We went to get drinks and I bummed a cig off some chick (you can smoke inside the club here). While I had been walking around the club, I noticed a girl was checking me out so I went up to her, but she was with a group and her friend cockblocked me.

Around this time I approached a girl that was walking past me. She had more of a "Japanese" look in terms of style and such, which gave me the impression that she liked Japan. Actually, I told her I thought she was Japanese at first, which she liked (confirming my initial impression). To be honest, I'm pretty sure she liked me cuz she probably thought I looked Japanese (certain aspect of my appearance right now gives that impression).

[Image: japanese-spring-trend-feminine-denim.jpg]

(To give you an idea of Japanese style)

We were dancing and talking and drinking and at some point I noticed three Latina-looking girls out of the corner of my eye. Spurs was talking to another chick (he ended up getting cockblocked by her friend unfortunately), and I pointed out the girls to him.

They were indeed the Latinas he had met earlier on the metro and damn they were hot (or maybe I was fucked up). A local friend I had been staying with before told me that Taiwan only has a few official allies (since China is always trying to fuck up their shit), and of those allies a lot are some random Latin countries. However, they aren't necessarily the ones known for hot girls like Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. But I guess hot Latinas still make it to this part of the world (there are a decent amount of good-looking exchange students and models here, too).

Me and the girl continued to dance and drink and at some point I told her to close her eyes to get something off her face. I do this a lot but what I actually do is kiss the girl lol. Cheesy, I know.

I could have probably left the club much earlier with her but I was feeling good and they started putting on trap music, which I like.

Anyway, I say let's go out for some air (one of my go-tos as every club is technically hot inside because of the people), and she agrees. Luckily, her friend is MIA and we make it to the exit of the club. I then say to her "let's get a drink nearby" and we get in a cab.

The cab was taking forever for what should have been less than a 5 minute cab ride, which was annoying because I didn't want the girl to get turned down or anything from sitting in a cab for too long.

Anyway, the "nearby" place was my apartment lol and I forget what I said to get her upstairs, but it was chill.

I take out one of the 5+ bottles of fruit soju in my fridge and pour her some to drink. At first there was a little "resistance" but it didn't last long at all and I was soon banging my first Taiwanese girl (in Taiwan).

Afterwards, I went to take a shower and she was passed out by the time I was done.

Pics:

Recording

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Baptistao - 04-26-2018

Is that the new gold RVF standard of lay reports by including sound files on soundcloud?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Heart Break Kid - 04-26-2018

I was going to go to Elektro tonight - but saw reviews and decided to take a rain check. Plus the cover seems steep for no reason.

I was also scared people would dress like rave like for Elektro since it's EDM based - I'm actually relieved that they dress like typical club rats if that is true.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - whiteknightrises - 04-26-2018

Cover included 2 drinks when I went

If you're trying to save money just go to 7/11 and buy some cheap beer/liquor and kill it before you go to the club and/or go to places without a cover

Vibe is standard posh-ish club. Not like e.g. Pacha/Webster Hall in NYC where average age is late teens early 20s and half the kids are rolling on molly

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Shimmy - 04-26-2018

Quote: (04-26-2018 11:03 AM)Baptistao Wrote:  

Is that the new gold RVF standard of lay reports by including sound files on soundcloud?

Beats the guys posting "went to leave my hostel and ran into two 9s in the lobby and fucked both in the shower, no pics though"

OP: nice work, can you translate the recording from mandarin for us non-chinese members?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - WombRaider - 04-26-2018

They mainly spoke English.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Malo - 04-26-2018

Quote: (04-26-2018 11:03 AM)Baptistao Wrote:  

I'm just waiting for the album. Any release date in sight? [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (04-26-2018 11:27 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Cover included 2 drinks when I went

If you're trying to save money just go to 7/11 and buy some cheap beer/liquor and kill it before you go to the club and/or go to places without a cover

Vibe is standard posh-ish club. Not like e.g. Pacha/Webster Hall in NYC where average age is late teens early 20s and half the kids are rolling on molly
I normally wouldnt be a cheap ass, but I decided to stay here long term instead of vacation - so gotta budget for a while.

Sounds fun man, I met some university chick at a cafe and she invited me out to go clubbing with her friends. It's easy to make a social circle here for a East Asian country.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - WombRaider - 04-26-2018

White knight it sounded like you came on her and she kept asking for more napkins or something. Were you rawdogging?

Ah shit, someone just reminded me that a lot of these places are all you can drink. I messed up not going.