Roosh V Forum
Romania - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Romania (/thread-21170.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Romania - GameTheory - 08-22-2013

Quote: (08-22-2013 04:17 PM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2013 02:40 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Romania Galati.

Been twice to Galati, it's a very ugly city[...]

ugly enogh to be an "industrial shit-hole???"

[Image: galati-typical-communist.jpg]

[Image: galati-romania-appartment-blocks-4.jpg]

Romania - Mojorisin808 - 08-22-2013

I'll be in Bucuresti - Romania for 2 months starting in September. Any of the 2nd or 3rd tier cities worth visiting? not only for gaming chics but just for relaxing getting away from the big city. Brasov, or maybe Cluj?
How are the train systems to these smaller cities, thanks.

Romania - turbopg - 09-04-2013

I saw a post around here - "Avoid the Romanian Black Sea resorts because they're full of old people and families" or something like that - the guy was obviously misinformed.
What some people don't know is that the Romanian Black Sea resorts are different from each other. Costinesti is the "youth resort" and is just amazing in terms of hot chicks. I've lived in Iasi pretty much all my life and during the college year Iasi is great but during the summer Costinesti blows Iasi out of the water. There are hundreds and thousands of hot chicks there on vacation, some tanning topless during the day and most of them tanned and in miniskirts and high heels at night. It's a very dynamic place with an amazing number of hot chicks. There are so many people (and chicks) there that this year it's been overcrowded even after season peak. Between 8 PM and 10 PM it was a total pedestrian traffic jam on the pedestrian street near the beach so I was only going out to pickup there after 10 - 10:30 PM so I would be able to move at a decent speed, there were many chicks on the street until 1 AM. And in a club such as Disco Tineretului there were like 200 drop dead gorgeous chicks even until 4 AM (concerts started at 3 AM). The resort is somewhat dirty and cheap looking but I don't care, the chicks are awesome looking, I've been going there every year for the last decade. There are around 6 clubs with good music and 2 clubs with crappy gypsy music but overall the vibe of the resort is great. Costinesti has in 2013 been for the first time the most popular resort, with more tourists than Mamaia. It's much easier to get a ONS in Costinesti than in Iasi IF you can find chicks that are alone. But it's very rare that they are alone and it's hard to detach them from their group. Picking up with a wing would be much better but I usually pickup alone, not my style to pickup with a wing. You would think that with hundreds and thousands of babes it's easy to find some that are alone but this year as well I have been forced to pickup chicks in groups.
I attempted to post this at the beginning of august but registration wasn't open so now it's too late, the season is over.
I will post more on this matter some other time.

Romania - portofmanteau - 09-04-2013

Quote: (09-04-2013 04:58 PM)turbopg Wrote:  

I saw a post around here - "Avoid the Romanian Black Sea resorts because they're full of old people and families" or something like that - the guy was obviously misinformed.

Thanks for reminding me. I meant to jump in on that. Whoever said that, as you said, was totally misinformed. Mamaia has one of the highest concentration of hot girls I've ever seen. Just walk by Fratelli, LeGaGa, Crazy Beach etc. all the way up the beach during a weekend day in August, it's incredible.

Oha Beach is one of the most fun places to party I've ever been. It was new this year - live music right on the water, djs at night, theater plays on the beach, etc. Awesome.

Romania - turbopg - 09-04-2013

As I'm mostly into street pickup, I don't like Mamaia as much, it's spread out on a larger area (kilometers long), it has people of all ages and not the same atmosphere - in Costinesti there's music in all of the resort. Mamaia is also more expensive and it's known for having more golddigging women and snobs in clubs. Costinesti is much more concentrated, clubs are close to each other, there aren't as many snobs, the people are young and there are tons of hot chicks.

Romania - iknowexactly - 09-04-2013

Does anyone know about buying apartments anywhere in Romania? I want to live somewhere and not have rent.

Romania - portofmanteau - 09-05-2013

Quote: (09-04-2013 11:40 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Does anyone know about buying apartments anywhere in Romania? I want to live somewhere and not have rent.

I'm looking into the same thing, but I'm not there anymore. There are classified ads here:

http://www.anuntul.ro/cauta/?m=e&q=&r=1&c=&p1=&p2=&m=e

There's a list of buildings in Bucharest at risk for falling down. If a price seems too good to be true it is likely to be on that list:

http://mapalist.com/Public/pm.aspx?mapid=88993

So definitely cross-check and have someone check the place out.

Romania - Greek kamaki - 03-02-2014

The marvel of Romanian ass.

Welcome to sexy Balkans.

Romania - Greek kamaki - 03-03-2014

Romanian asses saying dezvedania(good bye) to Russian brides.

Romania - Greek kamaki - 03-03-2014

For sure Romanian women know how to dance.

Romania - Road_Less_Taken - 03-03-2014

Does learning Romanian give you much of an advantage? it seems like a fairly easy language to learn, though since most girls speak some english it might not have too much value

Romania - Innuendo - 03-03-2014

It's probably inaccurate to judge a whole country by girls in music videos

Romania - TheBulldozer - 03-03-2014

Quote: (03-03-2014 11:25 AM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote:  

Does learning Romanian give you much of an advantage? it seems like a fairly easy language to learn, though since most girls speak some english it might not have too much value

It hasn't seemed essential in my previous visits. If you speak a bit of any romance language, chances are you will understand some of what's going on.

My test of the necessity of the local language is the ability of cab drivers to speak English. Many spoke some English, indicating that a large swath of the population probably does as well.

Romania - LostAwake - 03-03-2014

Bucharest or Warsaw......if you had to pick one?

Romania - Player G - 03-03-2014

Hi,

I am thinking about having a short (flag-oriented) trip to Romania... Oradea, Timisoara and Arad are all three about a 500 km drive from my base (Bratislava) so I can travel there quite easily and frequently if I find the right place.
I have to mention that I am 33, and Italian. I heard stories that in some cities in Romania there is a lot of my fellow Italians hunting (and/or sponsoring pros), so probably, in my case, those places (if the stories are true) would be the less indicated, even just due to simple inflation considerations.
I read most of the thread but really cannot make my mind up. Anybody knoweldgeble about the area that would suggest which one of the 3 above cities would be overall the most indicated for, let's say, a 4/6-day mission-trip? Pipelining included of course.

Thank you for any suggestion!

Romania - kamaki - 05-23-2014

Without a doubt Romanian women have the best asses in the world. No contest. Of course that only applies if you like nice small tight round asses. No big bootie girls there.

The nightclubs in Timisoara had the highest concentration of absolute gorgeous girls I've ever seen in my life. And bottle service is only like $150.

Romania - bojangles - 05-24-2014

Romanian girls are sexy, lots of them in London and their mix of slav and latin is just tantalising

Romania - gazzaam98 - 05-26-2014

What some people don't know is that the Romanian Black Sea resorts are different from each other. Costinesti is the "youth resort" and is just amazing in terms of hot chicks. I've lived in Iasi pretty much all my life and during the college year Iasi is great but during the summer Costinesti blows Iasi out of the water. There are hundreds and thousands of hot chicks there on vacation, some tanning topless during the day and most of them tanned and in miniskirts and high heels at night. It's a very dynamic place with an amazing number of hot chicks. There are so many people (and chicks) there that this year it's been overcrowded even after season peak. Between 8 PM and 10 PM it was a total pedestrian traffic jam on the pedestrian street near the beach so I was only going out to pickup there after 10 - 10:30 PM so I would be able to move at a decent speed, there were many chicks on the street until 1 AM. And in a club such as Disco Tineretului there were like 200 drop dead gorgeous chicks even until 4 AM (concerts started at 3 AM). The resort is somewhat dirty and cheap looking but I don't care, the chicks are awesome looking, I've been going there every year for the last decade. There are around 6 clubs with good music and 2 clubs with crappy gypsy music but overall the vibe of the resort is great. Costinesti has in 2013 been for the first time the most popular resort, with more tourists than Mamaia. It's much easier to get a ONS in Costinesti than in Iasi IF you can find chicks that are alone. But it's very rare that they are alone and it's hard to detach them from their group. Picking up with a wing would be much better but I usually pickup alone, not my style to pickup with a wing. You would think that with hundreds and thousands of babes it's easy to find some that are alone but this year as well I have been forced to pickup chicks in groups.
I attempted to post this at the beginning of august but registration wasn't open so now it's too late, the season is over.

Turbopg

I'm so much interested in Romania, women beauty, folk music (Manele), culture .......etc
I feel I'm addicted to Romania somehow [Image: heart.gif]

I plan to spend my 3 weeks summer vacation in Costinesti (July 2014)
from your post, one can assume it could be nice place to hit, but would you explain some points for me;

- Is it normal that foreign tourists go there, or only Romanians?
- Do you think that your success in picking up girls because you're Romanian? could it be the same for foreigners and English speaking?
- How is the day game on the beach?
- How crowded are night spots, what are the best ones, how crazy are the girls while partying and how easy to pull?
- finally... what drinks prices look like, and how much to pay for accommodation? any good recommendation?

Sorry for the long list of questions ! but I'm really looking to have a good understanding how is the vibe there, girls attitude toward foreigners, nightlife

Appreciating your reply

Romania - EU Explorer - 05-26-2014

Quote: (05-23-2014 07:38 PM)kamaki Wrote:  

Without a doubt Romanian women have the best asses in the world. No contest. Of course that only applies if you like nice small tight round asses. No big bootie girls there.

The nightclubs in Timisoara had the highest concentration of absolute gorgeous girls I've ever seen in my life. And bottle service is only like $150.

Hey GK is this your alter ego or a 2nd profile [Image: wink.gif]

Romania - gazzaam98 - 05-27-2014

Quote: (05-26-2014 09:21 AM)gazzaam98 Wrote:  

Turbopg

I'm so much interested in Romania, women beauty, folk music (Manele), culture .......etc

from your post, one can assume it could be nice place to hit, but would you explain some points for me;

- Do you think that your success in picking up girls because you're Romanian? could it be the same for foreigners and English speaking?
- How crowded are night spots, what are the best ones, how crazy are the girls while partying and how easy to pull?
- finally... what drinks prices look like, and how much to pay for accommodation? any good recommendation?

Sorry for the long list of questions ! but I'm really looking to have a good understanding how is the vibe there, girls attitude toward foreigners, nightlife

Appreciating your reply

I'd appreciate if any Romanian who has been to constinesti, could answer my questions or give his insights [Image: undecided.gif]

Romania - EU Explorer - 05-27-2014

Quote: (05-27-2014 12:22 PM)gazzaam98 Wrote:  

Turbopg

Appreciating your reply

I'd appreciate if any Romanian who has been to constinesti, could answer my questions or give his insights [Image: undecided.gif]

zzzzzz.

Romania - unom - 05-27-2014

Turbopg

Appreciating your reply

1. 99% romanians.
2. i really cant say if being foreign will help you.
3. there is music on the the beach. this is a very loud place. the beach is very big and there are thousands of people everywhere.

4. In july and august they are very crowded. The best ones is terms of quality are Gossip, Megadiscoteca Tineretului(open air, its enormous), Office. The quality in these places is incredible. They dress and dance very sexy but they dont drink much and are harder to pull.

At the beach bars and other small places it is easier but the quality not as good.

The is a famous rock bar called White Horse which attracts the craziest people and sluttiest girls. Its my favorite place in Costinesti.

5. Costinesti is a very cheap place. I stayed in august with a friend in a room for 2 persons and we payed 13 euro each per night. The room was small but very nice, we had a plasma, air conditioning and everything was new inside. If you have a friend you can even pay 7 euro per night for a decent place.

Drinks in the expensive clubs are 2 euro for the cheapest beer. In the inexpensive places it is 1 euro for the cheapest beer.

When you arrive there just ask at every house to show you the rooms and then ask the prices. Dont be stupid and pay more than you should. You can even negotiate.

Romania - gazzaam98 - 05-31-2014

Many thanks for your pleasant reply
Do you reccomend any good and cheap accomudation near the action on the beach and clubs
For instance, do you remember where you were staying last year ?

Romania - unom - 05-31-2014

Quote: (05-31-2014 09:40 AM)gazzaam98 Wrote:  

Many thanks for your pleasant reply
Do you reccomend any good and cheap accomudation near the action on the beach and clubs
For instance, do you remember where you were staying last year ?

i forgot the name of the place. Anyway, I had to walk about 10 minutes until the beach and clubs. This means you can find better.

a few things to keep in mind:

- dont worry about the accommodation. you will find it cheap and easy. you will just have to look around for 1 hour or 2.

- Costinesti is not a big place. It is just very crowded. Between 15 july to 30 august there are 50.000 people every weekend.

- 90% of people are 15-25 year olds. There are also plenty of 15-16 year olds.

- if you are smart you can stay there for a week with only 150-200 euro.

- while there you can also check Vama Veche. An even cheaper place where there is some kind of a bohemian vibe where a lot of people live in tents, the music is better and people drink more.

Romania - Merenguero - 06-05-2014

Quote: (05-26-2014 12:20 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2014 07:38 PM)kamaki Wrote:  

Hey GK is this your alter ego or a 2nd profile [Image: wink.gif]

This guy uses the space bar between sentences. There is no way he is Greek kamaki.