rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooligan Harry: One of The Best "Higher Level of The Game" Posts on Here

I just re-stumbled on this great post by Hooligan Harry. It deserves re-posting.

I have bolded parts for your viewing enjoyment.

This is a great post of strong, High Level Game. I know it won't apply to everyone right this moment, but this is what you should be striving for.

Lately, I have been so focused on making money, that I have been blowing girls off (so to speak) and they have been chasing me.

Flip the script. Be The G.

I wish I would have wrote this myself, but you have to give credit where credit is due.

Without any more intro, here it is in its full glory:

Quote:Quote:

There are no real strategies mate. Im a busy guy and I make women fit into my schedule everywhere. They accompany me somewhere or they meet me somewhere and I dont budge on it. I will not go out of my way for a piece of ass.

I dont act on game principles, I try to live them. Instead of not phoning for 2.7 days, I dont phone because I was actually too busy. I dont act desperate because I actually am fucking other women already. I dont have routines used to DHV or any of that PUA shit, I am high value. I dont feign confidence, I am confident.

I see a good looking woman and the opportunity is there Ill approach. I have to because I dont WANT to hit up bars and clubs 3-4 nights a week. I approach everywhere. On the street, in a mall, she could be the checkout girl. I dont give a fuck about the environment nor do I have any 10 point bullet point list that I work through. Half the time I fuck it up and it does not even bother me anymore.

Let me ask you something. Where do the hottest women tend to hang? At the dive bars and budget malls or the upmarket venues and upmarket malls? There is a reason why they spend time there and its not to land rich whales. Women like opulence and even if they are broke themselves they like to spend time in places and venues that make them feel classy. I already spend time in these places and its normal for me to be there.

But here is where its different and Ill give you a typical working example for me. I phone the bitch and I find out what area she is working in or lives in. Next time I am in her area we catch up. Im the one setting the schedule and she has to be flexible because I have one hour, two max per week for her tops maybe. So from day 1 she is meeting where I want to meet and she is doing it when I wanted to. If she did not agree to that I move on because her interest would be too low. I seriously fit her in between meetings and clients always take priority.

Ill meet the chick, see how things go and then move onto phase 2 which is getting her out. Either she meets me again at a venue I decide on (chances are Im already headed out there with friends) or I do the "beta" dinner date right after work. I plow her full of booze and then go for the bang.

The difference is that what led up to that point was anything but "beta". And the places I told her she had to meet me were already upmarket. And I had nothing invested in the interaction, I am already fucking and she is a bonus. And again, contrary to all the advice thrown around, I pay for the entire thing. Not to impress her, but because I invited her there, and its no big deal. When you throw out 200 bucks on lunch only to cut it short or be taking calls in the middle of it, she thinks this shit is as normal to you as wiping your ass.

Then she sees you climb into a sports car and you can bet your ass there are going to be SMS and phone calls within 24 hours tops. They think its their Cinderella moment OR they are used to it and they expect this which means I match her laundry list.

This is amplified when I am abroad. Be it for holiday or work. When I am working I need to eat at night dont I? I have no social circle for the weekends I am there so I need to pass the time dont I? If I am not a local but I am still eating in places she has only read about or walked past, I am already approaching the category of once in a lifetime for her.

Ill repeat it again. You dont need money to get laid and I am not saying that. But anyone with money, who never had any before, will attest to the fact that it makes a massive difference and life is a hell of a lot easier. I have accepted that now and I am OK with it. The other thing to note is that my behaviour is congruent. She assumes everything, I never brag or beat or my chest. It would be hard to fake what I am doing and women see that immediately. The response is noticeable and its very, VERY favourable.

On a side note, this forum has destroyed my productivity hahahaha. I need to cut back a bit. Its just so hard when pussy and travel are being discussed in so much detail.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7546-p...#pid109567

That is perfect.

I keep telling guys, "Move away from game. Move towards building a lifestyle."

That post nails the distinction.

Another way to score lots of women is to be a ruthless dictator of a small country. I bet you guys never knew that!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I definitely co-sign this message. I have slowed down on game and travel in order to get my cash flow settle permanently.

This is the key to living the dream. The 'dream' btw is running successful game without having to burn a calorie. Only one thing makes this happen.

Quote: (01-18-2012 07:55 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

That is perfect.

I keep telling guys, "Move away from game. Move towards building a lifestyle."

That post nails the distinction.

An abundance of women is an integral part of any straight man's lifestyle.

Hooligan Harry, G, and other great guys on this forum is what makes it the best in the world hands down. The amount of knowledge on this board is worth it's weight in gold. I save copies of dope posts and data sheets to preserve the boards wisdom in the worst case scenario that it should go down. This board is the Bible, The Torah, The Koran of being a man in the 21st century. It should be a crime to discover this shit and not use it properly.

The post quoted up top is the goal, it is the end game that all of us thirsty up and comers are aspiring to. Stay hungry, be persistent and fake it till we make it just till we reach that level. By then, the world shall be our playground.

This is worth reading a few times until it gets internalized.

Quote:Hooligan Wrote:

Then she sees you climb into a sports car and you can bet your ass there are going to be SMS and phone calls within 24 hours tops.

I agree with everything except the sports car. You don't need a fucking sports car. I use the bus, bicycle, foot, and my mothers mini-van to take a bitch on a date. (I actually own a bad-ass street-racing Porsche, but never use it to go on dates) Not because I can't afford a sportscar, but because I don't give a flying fuck if she sees me in one or not. 90% of the time I am in a foreign country, or in another city, and even if I drove a late model M6, she won't see it.

Mixx

There are a lot of concepts there that are no doubt very difficult for most guys to fully grasp and comprehend. It does however, highlight what it takes to take your game to the next level... naturally. Great motivation. Great post.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Like the sig says...

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (01-18-2012 08:17 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Another way to score lots of women is to be a ruthless dictator of a small country. I bet you guys never knew that!

LMAO!

This post is great but should be mentioned that a lot of guys have all the things HH has, but still have their heads up their ass. They have every reason to feel confident because they really are male 10s, but they are stuck in the matrix. They'll have an empowering perception regarding business, but not with women.

You need both the mental understanding of social dynamics, and a lifestyle with direction and abundance. They feed each other. An empowering perception of reality creates success, and vice versa.

It's interesting - I KNOW that my skill with women has actually made me lazy in other "lifestyle" areas of my life. I'm making up for a lot of time I should have spent on business, but instead spent days laying around with girls. Can be hard to get motivated when you got a chick draining your balls with her mouth all day lol

Another nugget from HH. This one is in regards to game flowing naturally when you have money and are willing to enjoy lifestyle. I agree with it 100% even if I'm not yet in the financial position to reap its benefits.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2303-p...#pid129096

Again, when money is an issue to you, you feel like you are spending it on people. People can see this and its a sign of weakness. Its a hardline attempt to buy status. When money means shit to you, you throw it away on things you wanted to do without a minutes thought. You just made something important that people value seem like it meant nothing to you.

Who has power here? The guy refusing to buy the drink or making everyone split the check? Or the guy who just made the whole thing seem like he just wiped his ass and was indifferent about it?

Why cant you meet attractive women at home? Why do you need to travel to some third world country where 20% live below the breadline and the 60% live on a pittance compared to what you earn? Ill be the first to agree that I love the difference in culture and feminine women, but we are kidding ourselves if we dont do it because our dollars go further.

Now why the fuck do you need your dollars to go further when you are chasing women IF MONEY MEANS FUCK ALL.

Why are you spending money on women? You dont spend money on them, you let them tag along with you. There is a major difference between the two.

Im telling you right now. Every single guy here who makes a big deal about spending money is not wealthy and is trying to justify why they are tight. Their mindset is not one of wealth or abundance. Its one where money is rare and hard to come by, hence why you dont "waste" it.

Quote:My friend had sex with 50 women last year and he makes a passive income of 15-20K a month. This year I saw him get 3 lays in 4 days of day game in Toronto. This is in Toronto, a city that's supposed to be difficult. He dresses in the same shirt every day that makes him look like a broke student earning a max of 2 k a month. When he was here this summer he stayed in student housing. I've seen his bank account too and its incredibly impressive for a 22 year old guy.

There's no way a girl will know he's that rich. In fact girls think he's a DJ. He saves most of his cash but he's location independent. Money provides the lifestyle and freedom but it sure as hell doesn't make the pussy wet.

HE IS NOT RICH. 250k A YEAR IS NOT RICH.

How old is this master Yoda by the way? When I was 21, fucking women in student accommodation was no problem. If I had to take a 21 year old bitch to shared accommodation at my age, I would be working my ass off to be fucking her again if I wanted it.

You need to find some perspective guys. Its like dealing with a bunch of religious nuts in here at times.

Break it down to its simplest form.

1) WHAT IS "GAME?"
2) HOW NATURAL DOES MY "GAME" BECOME WHEN I HAVE MONEY
3) HOW MUCH MORE SEX DO I GET WHEN GAME IS COMING NATURALLY TO ME?

Again

1) WHAT IS "GAME?"
2) HOW NATURAL DOES MY "GAME" BECOME WHEN I KNOW WOMEN FIND ME ATTRACTIVE

Again

1) WHAT IS "GAME?"
2) HOW NATURAL DOES MY "GAME" BECOME WHEN I DOMINATE SOCIAL INTERACTIONS?

How many more times would you like me to repeat this to you?

Very motivating post. Thanks for sharing

<----Goes to check his investment account

"Their mindset is not one of wealth or abundance. Its one where money is rare and hard to come by, hence why you dont "waste" it. "

This mindset is the norm for most people I'd say. I have to remind myself that money is not some magical thing that I have to wait for other people to give me. People want to spend money, and I deserve to have money.

It's the same as dealing with women. This forum talks a lot about the plight of today's man, and I think a key problem is the lack of mentorship in our culture. I was lucky to have buddies that were good with women, but all I could do was observe and analyze the fuck out of what I saw. I never had an older guy who could help me understand women.

Same with finance. Sure I took accounting in college. I have a few investment books I've tried to read...but it all sounds very boring and abstract. I know I'm not alone in this. There's a difference between reading a book and having an uncle or older brother or a friend's dad that is happy to explain things and answer questions.

Unfortunately there aren't very many "financial mentors" out there. My grandfather became very good at trading stocks in his later years. He died before I was old enough to have a real talk with him. My dad describes himself as "risk-adverse" and has never been very willing to share wisdom with me for some reason. Maybe he doesn't think he has any - he's very tight lipped.

I think at this point in my life (30) I need to start looking for a financial mentor, even if it's just a professor in an investing nightclass at the community college...

Quote: (01-18-2012 08:53 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote:Hooligan Wrote:

Then she sees you climb into a sports car and you can bet your ass there are going to be SMS and phone calls within 24 hours tops.

I agree with everything except the sports car. You don't need a fucking sports car. I use the bus, bicycle, foot, and my mothers mini-van to take a bitch on a date. (I actually own a bad-ass street-racing Porsche, but never use it to go on dates) Not because I can't afford a sportscar, but because I don't give a flying fuck if she sees me in one or not. 90% of the time I am in a foreign country, or in another city, and even if I drove a late model M6, she won't see it.

Mixx

Yes, but you are also wearing foot pumps like a tranny at the moment. [Image: smile.gif] (hahahah, been dying to bust your balls about this) Our styles are different dude. You prefer ONS's from what I can see. I prefer fuck buddies and maintaining some sort of harem, which means all those bitches in the back of their mind are thinking longer term in some way, and I need them to be so I can string them along. So what you say is true, but its also true for a different sort of outcome.

The car is for me dude. Just like my watch is or my clothes are. Some bitches value that stuff, some dont. For those that do, who cares? For those that dont, who cares? Im happy in traffic and I am rarely late, could not give a damn over what they really think. But for those that value it, its just another check on her laundry list. Ill fuck a gold digger as much as I would fuck a nun if they are hot.

ONS's are more typical for me when I am abroad, not at home.

@Sam

We get it bud. You are broke and your coping mechanism is to try and convince the world, along with yourself, that you can be a broke ass Danny DeVito and still land 10's if you know and practice mystery method. Keep living the dream, you are one in a million.

You dont need money to get laid, but you cannot fund any sort of lifestyle that puts you where the pussy is if you are broke all the time either. And you cannot maintain a stable of whores if a few of them are not clinging to the romantic idea of you eventually settling for them.

@Everyone else

Im glad that people have found some value in what I posted. I strike out far more often than I get lucky and its not all a bed of roses, but the most important lesson I have learned is that results improve dramatically when behaviour is congruent. Dont act aloof, be aloof. Dont imply that you are fucking other women, you should be fucking other women and doing your best not to get caught red handed.

When you are actually doing it and not acting it out, it becomes natural. Dont try to understand and then fake the principles, understand them and then try to live them instead. I still fake shit all the time to land pussy, but I fake less of it as I get older, more experienced and more things are coming my way.

250k is , wild guess, more than 99.999 pct of the people in the world make. Probably more than 90 pct of the ppl in beverly hills.

So if that is not at least relatively rich, what is?

edit:

found a list of top towns usa:

RankPlacePer Capita IncomeNumber of Households
1Palm Beach, Florida$109,2195,789
2Bloomfield Hills, Michigan$104,9203,869
3Belle Meade, Tennessee$104,9082,943
4Woodside, California$104,6671,949
5Indian River Shores, Florida$102,5111,854
6Cherry Hills Village, Colorado$99,9961,980
7Portola Valley, California$99,6211,700
8Newport Coast, California$98,7701,001
9Hillsborough, California$98,6433,689

Even guys hating about money are missing a point about "lifestyle game."

A friend was down on online dating. Said it sucked. I let him build a profile using my shirtless pick. Attractive women hit him up right away.

It took me years to build my body. That is, living the lifestyle of healthy eating, going to the gym, not taking weeks off from the gym (unless injured or sick), not drinking all of the time, not skipping workouts because of a date or girlfriend (and girlfriends try keeping you out of the gym), busting my ass to build a nice body.

Rich women are obsessed with me, want to fly me out, want to pay for vacations. Young girls/baristas are always hitting me up.

Even if I were broke, I'd be pulling mad bitches.

I can set up an online dating profile today, and have dates for this weekend.

Stop looking at game (and life) as a set of fucking card tricks. Stop trying for a sleight of hand.

Build a lifestyle and the women will come.

Quote: (01-19-2012 12:22 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

250k is , wild guess, more than 99.999 pct of the people in the world make. Probably more than 90 pct of the ppl in beverly hills.

edit:

This sums up exactly how people miss the point spectacularly every single time. Im going to bring this back down to PUA terminology again, because its typically the hardcore game theorists that have the biggest issue with this all. Its like they dont actually understand the basic principles of game for what they really are.

For there to be an alpha, there needs to be beta. The more alpha one guy is, the more betas there are underneath him.

With me so far?

What that means is that genuine alphas are rare, but there exists a sliding scale almost at all times. Alpha behaviour is an extreme trait, not a typical trait

A middle class lifestyle is not alpha. 250k a year is higher than average, but its still only an upper middle class lifestyle that plenty of men can provide. There is nothing extreme about 250k a year in the USA and its really not going to offer you any real major advantage over the guy making 150k. Its not an extreme trait.

Extreme traits could be ridiculous looks. Cover model of mens fitness magazines for example. It could be fame. It could be notoriety and a reputation as bad ass. It could be over the top dominance like a mafia boss or gang leader.

As you exhibit extreme traits, be it looks, wealth, dominance, vast social connections, political power so too do you become that natural alpha all the PUA's are trying to be. This is when 9's and 10's start becoming something you fuck with regularity instead of something you only land once in a blue moon.

Do you need extreme traits to get laid? Of course not, the world is 95% beta and most do ok. Women are emotional, push the right buttons on the right day and you are going to come right occasionally. But those extreme traits give you access to more pussy and they also give you access to higher quality ass too with far more regularity.

Its a sliding scale

We get it bud. You are broke and your coping mechanism is to try and convince the world, along with yourself, that you can be a broke ass Danny DeVito and still land 10's if you know and practice mystery method. Keep living the dream, you are one in a million.

By your standards, a guy making 250K per year isn't rich. I think almost everyone on this board is broke by your standards.

Unless you are born with incredible connections, trying to be in the top .0001% income bracket is unrealistic. By definition, only a select few ever make it there. Like I implied with my joking post above, you'd be better off trying to be a dictator of a small African country. I'd say the odds are better there.

You dont need money to get laid, but you cannot fund any sort of lifestyle that puts you where the pussy is if you are broke all the time either. And you cannot maintain a stable of whores if a few of them are not clinging to the romantic idea of you eventually settling for them.

Seriously man, if I'm making even 60K per year by the time I'm 30 with an online business, I'll be swimming in more pussy than I can handle. Pussy won't be a problem mate.

And maintaining a stable of whores...? Even discounting the novelty factor, I also think it's easier to fuck new women than it is to pay attention to the same one.

But yeah, Harry, I don't disagree with you. I'm just poking fun at the fact that this discussion about money helping a man get laid is as obvious as saying being tall and good looking will get you laid.

It's like, "No shit, Sherlock."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (01-19-2012 12:53 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

By your standards, a guy making 250K per year isn't rich. I think almost everyone on this board is broke by your standards.

Unless you are born with incredible connections, trying to be in the top .0001% income bracket is unrealistic. By definition, only a select few ever make it there. Like I implied with my joking post above, you'd be better off trying to be a dictator of a small African country. I'd say the odds are better there.

Seriously man, if I'm making even 60K per year by the time I'm 30 with an online business, I'll be swimming in more pussy than I can handle. Pussy won't be a problem mate.

And maintaining a stable of whores...? Even discounting the novelty factor, I also think it's easier to fuck new women than it is to pay attention to the same one.

But yeah, Harry, I don't disagree with you. I'm just poking fun at the fact that this discussion about money helping a man get laid is as obvious as saying being tall and good looking will get you laid.

It's like, "No shit, Sherlock."

60k a year is going to have you swimming in pussy will it?

Let me guess, in a place like Thailand or some other 3rd world country where it buys the sort of lifestyle a 250k a year salary would back in the USA?

Do you see the contradiction in your thinking here?

250k for a fat, socially introverted 40 year old guy wont do shit
250k for a fat, socially outgoing 40 year old guy will land him lots of divorcees.
250k a year for a socially outgoing fitness model in his 30's will land him a steady stream of 8's and 9's with minimal effort

Its all relative and it needs to be put into context. You need to stop viewing everything in absolutes. Its like this PUA shit attracts all the math geeks who can only ever see everything in binary.

You also need to cut this shit that its impossible for people to achieve something that puts them ahead of the average guy. There is no luck in life, only hard work and effort, and the self defeatist belief that you are never going to be anything more than average is exactly why 60k a year seems like a big deal.

Success is not money alone.

60k a year is going to have you swimming in pussy will it?

Let me guess, in a place like Thailand or some other 3rd world country where it buys the sort of lifestyle a 250k a year salary would back in the USA?

Do you see the contradiction in your thinking here?

250k for a fat, socially introverted 40 year old guy wont do shit
250k for a fat, socially outgoing 40 year old guy will land him lots of divorcees.
250k a year for a socially outgoing fitness model in his 30's will land him a steady stream of 8's and 9's with minimal effort

That's my point. I've developed a game that works anywhere in the world, independently of my income. As long as I have the cash to handle logistics, I will get laid all the time. That's why I say "even with 60K from an online business", because 60K is enough to get around anywhere in the world. Sure, I won't have 5 star hotels to bring girls back to, but I don't think it will matter too much in terms of quantity of pussy.

Its all relative and it needs to be put into context. You need to stop viewing everything in absolutes. Its like this PUA shit attracts all the math geeks who can only ever see everything in binary.

The hell are you talking about? You were addressing me, no? I wasn't claiming that 60K is enough for ANY man, but that's it would be enough FOR ME, at 30.

You also need to cut this shit that its impossible for people to achieve something that puts them ahead of the average guy. There is no luck in life, only hard work and effort, and the self defeatist belief that you are never going to be anything more than average is exactly why 60k a year seems like a big deal.

By definition, no more than .0001% of us will ever be in the top .0001% income bracket. This isn't self-defeatist talk, this is called math.

Success is not money alone.

Totally agree... but now you're starting to sound like all those game > money types.

I am not trying to fight with you or call you out, so please dont see it as that, tone is very hard to convey online. I just do not believe that its healthy to resign yourself to things so quickly. Not only that, but there are almost 10 million millionaire families in the USA. Far more than .00001% you are talking about, and its was over 12 million in 2006. Australia has about 200 000 INDIVIDUAL millionaires now, and we are only 22 million people.

And 60k a year puts you firmly in the top 1% in a place like Thailand. Throw into the mix no middle class there, and you might as well be one of those individual millionaires back in Australia or the USA.

How exactly can you develop a game that you can take internationally though? This is again the congruency that I am speaking of bro. I have travelled extensively and for the last 15 years, both for work and pleasure. Game as it is in the west completely fucks out in Eastern Europe for example. Your entire approach has to adjust to the local culture, sometimes dramatically, sometimes marginally and this is true of everywhere you go. Its all trial and error really and much of it needs to be tailored to you as an individual. The only thing you can take is your lifestyle, which is who you are, and the adjust to the locals.

I cant help but think a lot of what you believe is based more on what you are reading and not based on what you have experienced first hand. There is no shame in that at all, but you are shooting yourself in the foot if you go through life with blinkers on too. The biggest problem with the whole PUA industry is that there are a ton of hacks out there who are in the business of selling you garbage. Be careful not to take everything they say as gospel because they are preaching a message you wish were true.

How old are you Sam?

Funny, Sam's age comes up on the Dash Global thread concurrently: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9686-page-3.html

Quote: (01-19-2012 01:36 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'm with Mike. If everything is equal between two men except age, I'll take the older man's advice over the younger man's every time.

Young guys don't have a clue.

Quote: (01-19-2012 01:56 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Samseau, aren't you pretty young yourself?

Samseau, no disrespect or anything intended but this one of those situations where you should listen to the older man's advice. HH knows what he's talking about.

Quote: (01-19-2012 12:22 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

edit:

These lists are complete Bullsh*t. (iknowexactly, I am not aiming this at you, I am aiming it at the list).

I see them all the time, and I never understand where they get their information.

"Newport Coast, California$98,770"

Laughable.

I can straight up guarantee you that there is not a single "house hold" in Newport Coast that makes less than 98k a year.

For those who don't know, cribs in Newport Coast cost 12 million. There are 30 million dollar cribs there.

"Palm Beach, Florida$109,219"

This is a joke.

Average household? Like the husband is making 60k and wife is making 40k?

In Palm Beach? No shot.

People make 60k a month there. People make 600k a month there.

I may get heat from people on here, but 250k a year in Coastal Southern California for a "household" is not rich. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

You are eating decent restaurants, average clothes on your back, a crib and a car. Maybe a kid. Zero travel. Zero Custom Suits. Maybe a dog.

That's it.

Maybe saving 20k per year. Maybe a little more.

1 month a year traveling? No shot.

3 trips to Vegas a year? No shot.

2 kids? No shot.

3 kids? You are declaring bankruptcy.

Either that or you are up to your ears in 100k credit card debt.

You are just really getting by.

G,

The list is probably right for people listed in Palm Beach. However, most of the people living well in Palm Beach aren't listed in Palm Beach. They hold double passports and have shit stowed away in the Caymans.

It is a list based on taxable, personable income.

Rich people don't file a lot on their personal tax return, their cash flow isn't attributed to them personally.

That is why companies and trusts were invented.