rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang: Teacher Edition

Alright so its second week of classes, I've gamed different groups of girls in my classes and am planning on some post-class insta dates pretty soon. Textbook execution. However, one of my classes has a moderately hot teacher (age: 30, 6.5, ass: gigantic in a good way, shirts: low cut). I sit in the aisle seats of my classes in about the middle. Anyways we make eye contact a few times during her lecture, most of the time after I'm zoned out staring at her tits, she smiles. During our group work I'm honing my group game on my self chosen group of 5 hot females (well ones kind of chubby and a 4 but I made her feel special anyways), hot-teacher comes up to us places her hand on my shoulder, I turn around slowly her tits are decently close to my face, reminds me of a bad stripper asking for a dance. She leans into our group and asks something. Leaves. She comes back later in the class to ask our group something again, her leg rests against mine under the desk, she smiles as she leaves. Later I'm late as fuck for my class so I'm hurrying, iPod in going up some stairs I see her going down the flight of stairs below me we smile she says something as I'm walking away (I think I had my headphones in. When I ''ignored" her this way she seemed to look down rather quickly.

Here is my question: - I need some covert-ops skills to bang this teacher, advice for the tricky logistics ie. I can't just go to office hours and bang her on her desk. How should I go about securing the bang without coming off like I'm actually trying to bang her, because that might go awry.

Data: - class for 1.5 hours 2 times a week, mostly interactive class where she wanders around and talks to us, office hours that wont be busy for a month, we have a group project where we have to keep in touch with her regularly.

Edit: - didn't make this thread to be a "this one girl" thread. I haven't really had any experience reading or learning about banging teachers. advice will most likely be applicable to all and probably to hot TAs (which I have, but will be easier to bang)

Don't do it now. Way too much potential trouble for you and for her.

Wait until the class is finished, grades are in, and THEN hit on her. But only if you will never take a course from her again.

I'd go in at office hours and bang her on the desk

what tenderman said. winter or summer vacation when shes got few better things to do.

Keep flirting throughout the semester. When it ends, take her out for an end of the semester drink. Then make your move. If she is wearing low cut blouses, smiling when you are looking at her tits, and putting her hand on you like you were saying, she is already displaying poor judgement (in terms of her career) and you might be able to get in.

The biggest likelihood is that she does that stuff just because she likes the attention, and doesn't intend to act on it. Even then, her actions and thought process have still crossed an invisible line which makes a bang possible if you play it right. She is probably a woman that is just begging to "make a mistake" because she had too much to drink. Give her the opportunity.

How old are you, are you really young?

Well i wouldnt wait too much time as the others have said because women tend to change their minds really quick and remember that they are always getting hit by other guys so you dont know if in few months she would be up to have sex with you.

So make the move as soon as possible. Go to her office and ask her a question about the course (make something up like what if i fail two modules, can i still pass the course?)..then ask her if is possible for you to take her out for a coffee so you guys can socialize more (its not a super line in gaming but if she is interested in you, she will be up for it)

You wont lose anything by saying this, she wont throw you out of the course or anything like that. I used to hit a LOT on my teachers, i was really young so i never got to hit them but they used to love the attention and loved the fact that i made them feel attractive although they were getting old.

So make the move playboy and she already make it clear that she wants to fuck you.

This is great. I always wanted to bang a teacher/professor, but I never had one hot enough to consider. I'd keep building the tension, you've really got to keep this one at a slow simmer, and then maybe amp it up a little bit towards the end of the term. Go pay her an office visit after finals, and see what happens. I hope you get this bang!

This is one where you have to go direct. I had a similar situation in high school and I just told the bitch I wanted to fuck her. I think your situation is the same. Tell her, "We both know what we want" and leave it at that. I'm pretty sure that she won't leave it alone for long after that...Good luck buddy and have fun.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Proceed with caution. She has power over your grade in class.

Quote: (01-11-2012 06:48 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

Proceed with caution. She has power over your grade in class.
Up until the point where you fuck her and can have her fired for fucking her student.

Increase flirtation slowly.. (maybe without risking your course grades).
If you think she's accepting the flirtation & fun. Go a little heavy.
(Or it might just be a casual flirty thing that will just reach that point).
Compliment with a naughty look in your eyes: You're looking kinda hot! (Appropriate timing & location if .. ONLY if it FITS)..
.. Delicious..
(You got to calibrate this.. carefully).

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Westerncancer - I hope you can pull this off man!! Might have to get mechanico, mixx and roosh in here to help you seal the deal.

Be freindly and flirty with her until the class is over. This includes teasing her, making eye contact with her in class and staying after class to ask questions. This is how you game her, indirectly, through your conversation and the way you carry yourself. Don't ever mention the fact that you want to bang her but you seduce her quietly. If you and her can maintain a 10-15 minute conversation with shared laughter, you can bang her. But, if by the end of the semester you and her can not even hold a nice flirty conversation, its gonna be tough to bang her. Once the class ends, game naturally. You should have built up enough rapport and tension in the previous 3-4 months of class time, that by the end of class, you guys are ready to rip each others clothes off.

Quote: (01-11-2012 06:36 PM)SimonRierdon Wrote:  

I had a similar situation in high school and I just told the bitch I wanted to fuck her.

You told your teacher you wanted to fuck her? What did she say???

Quote: (01-11-2012 06:36 PM)SimonRierdon Wrote:  

This is one where you have to go direct. I had a similar situation in high school and I just told the bitch I wanted to fuck her. I think your situation is the same. Tell her, "We both know what we want" and leave it at that. I'm pretty sure that she won't leave it alone for long after that...Good luck buddy and have fun.

Did it work?

Also, read your schools guidelines on what constitutes harassment. Seriously. I have attended two schools where making a direct pass at a teacher COULD be considered harassment if it makes her uncomfortable, and could have dire consequences for the student.

Its not right, but it is their regulation.

great info by all of you. I think Giovonny summed up the rest of the arguments the best. I'll look into the school rules (university, I'm also 20) and do a long term game strategy. I have the class today and will have a bit of a chat with her once its over. My biggest advantage is that the bulk of the grade is from group work, we have to interact with the teacher and the other 4 members of my group are hot girls (naturally), so I feel that if I flirt with them openly the teacher will be disarmed more when I get into playful banter with her, It'll be congruent to my in class persona.

I just had a situation like this last semester. My married spanish teacher was waaaay into me. I'll admit I didn't make many moves. But I'll tell you her strategy. I asked if I could get her help with a certain spanish concept. She said yes but the only time she had she would be at her house. So I would have to go there. Just tell her you really need help with something and say that you only have time after 7. Try to get a tutoring session at her or your house. If she's into you, she won't put up much of a fight. That's my experience.

Quote: (01-12-2012 02:59 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

I just had a situation like this last semester. My married spanish teacher was waaaay into me. I'll admit I didn't make many moves. But I'll tell you her strategy. I asked if I could get her help with a certain spanish concept. She said yes but the only time she had she would be at her house. So I would have to go there. Just tell her you really need help with something and say that you only have time after 7. Try to get a tutoring session at her or your house. If she's into you, she won't put up much of a fight. That's my experience.

She made it that easy and you didnt bang her? Come on man. You didnt find her attractive?

Quote: (01-12-2012 03:58 PM)pitt Wrote:  

She made it that easy and you didnt bang her? Come on man. You didnt find her attractive?

She's the hottest teacher i've ever had. But I've never screwed a married chick. And I don't know if it's something I want to do.

Quote: (01-12-2012 04:03 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2012 03:58 PM)pitt Wrote:  

She's the hottest teacher i've ever had. But I've never screwed a married chick. And I don't know if it's something I want to do.

Man ignore the fact of her being married, just fuck her and move on. This is like saying a girl has a boyfriend and you wont fuck her.

If she is down to fuck, then thats her problem, you aint doing nothing wrong.

You got it: wait till semester is over. Caution. Bang her outside campus, avoid any hassle. Good luck.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (01-12-2012 05:35 PM)michelin Wrote:  

You got it: wait till semester is over. Caution. Bang her outside campus, avoid any hassle. Good luck.

Seconded. No downside, just keep the interest going over the semester and then both of you should be free of any issues once grades are turned in.

This is what happened to me and the only reason I'm posting it is because Gio and P Dog requested it: Remember, I was young and stupid at the time.
From my answers to their questions:
Yeah, I agree, I didn't explain it very well. Well to make a long story short, I was a junior in high school and even though I was a surfer, I was a bit of a nerd. Back then, if you were smart, it didn't make much difference if you did cool things, you were still a smart kid (nerd). I had a junior year biology class with a teacher that was in her late twenties and though she was pretty damned attractive (especially to a horny mofo like me) the poor thing really cared about her kids, especially the ones that paid attention and participated in her class. I had a crush on her from the beginning of the school year and started flirting with her (albeit in a deniable way) as soon as she figured out that I was one of the smart kids. Well she set up an after hours field trip to a marine biology facility in our area with five of the other smart kids. Now that I look back on it, I think she had the end result in mind.
We were walking down the hallway of the facility and we were a bit ahead of the other kids and it just popped out of my mouth, "Given the chance, I'd fuck the hell out of you."
No one else heard it and she didn't say a damned thing. I thought I'd fucked up royally and didn't say much for the rest of the night. Considering that I'd been with just one other girl before, I couldn't believe that I had just said that.
Well, the next time I was in her class, she was all smiley and sweet towards me. Hell, I was still mortified that I had said that to her.
About two weeks later I was cruising around looking for someplace to party and I saw her car. She flashed her brights at me and I stopped next to her. I ended up fucking her in the back of her car on the beach. Thing was, after I fucked her, she went back to being the teacher again. I didn't push it, I was still young and stupid but I did get that poon.
Lessons? Took me a while to figure this out but logistics are everything.
1. Don't tell her your intentions at school, make an excuse to see her somewhere else. Field trips and out of town football games are perfect for this.
2. Make sure you're not reading false signs, this could get you in a world of trouble. Shit, I thought I was going to be arrested after I said what I did to her. She must have thought now that I look back on that I must have a pretty big set to tell a teacher that. Worked out in the end though.
3. Don't tell anyone, I repeat ANYONE what you think about her or what you plan to do. If you look at the news today, female teachers are increasingly fucking their male students. Lots of them are getting in trouble for it. Neither you or she need that trouble.
4. Be direct. She's not expecting it and probably will get all tingly when you do make your move. Think about your friends, would any of them have the balls to do this?
5. Be prepared for the consequences if it crashes and burns. If there's bad fallout from it, deny, deny, DENY. Go to World Net Daily and download the articles about female teachers preying on their students. Implicate some other poor bastard that deserves it and say that they are just trying to implicate you because you refused her advances.
That's about it. Only your cojones take it any further.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

SimonRierdon is right. Repeat after us: NOT at school! wait for your moment to come. It will come...before she will. Good luck

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

On one hand, I feel a bit of jealousy for guys who bang their teachers in high school. However, the moment I start thinking about what it would have been like if I had banged one of my teachers I am reminded of the fact that virtually every female teacher in my high school was absolutely hideous. The "hottest" female teacher was 28 years old with a facial hair problem so bad that often it would look like she had a mustache.

No thanks.