rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doctor requesting help with game

Hi everyone, I recently read the book "Bang" and was very impressed with Roosh's work. I think it was a great read and definitely very informative. I am writing because I humbly seek the help of players with much more experience than me.

I am 26 and recently graduated medical school, currently doing my residency. Unfortunately, I am still a virgin. Though I have kissed girls before, my game my entire life has generally been weak. I have pretty much just gone out with girls who made it obvious to me they liked me. I am a fairly good looking guy. Middle eastern background with swarthy skin, about 5'8 165 and pretty fit with a good personality. With my guy friends and girls that I'm not trying to bone- I'm hilarious and really fun to be around.

I really am trying to improve my game but I am encountering a lot of trouble with a few things:

1. Approaching and starting a conversation
2. Maintaining a conversation with a chick other than basics (conversation may die down after a bit of talk)
3. Getting women interested in me
4. Closing, hooking up with the women I actually get interested in me
5. Creating attraction and flirting

Its gotten to the point that I am basically just about to give up and say Fuck it, I'll just get married. I don't want to bore you all with a sob story, but I am wondering what I can do to improve this aspect of my life.

The best quick advice I could give is to tease girls and act cocky. It is more or less the fastest way to get them to like you if they do not already.

Since you're going to be a doctor you will soon have enough money to travel to the 3rd world, which basically means you will be able to get women very easily as they are more open minded. Read the threads about brazil, argentina, latina america east europe etc. and you should be fine. I don't know how dark swarthy is, but if you are say about as brown skinned as Obama or eric holder then you will have more difficulty than a middle eastern guy who skin is near white like roosh or saudi king.

1. Hi How are you
2. Follow celebs, read those dumb magazines women like to read, read fashion magazine even if it is just a quick skim and you'll have plenty of talk info. Ie. what do you think of america next top model and how angelea got disqualified... women eat that shit up
3. The easiest way is to ask her alot of questions about her self and say as little as possible about yourself. and only good mouth yourself, never say anything bad or negative about yourself.
4. Number closing is easy but about half will flake = no show on you. Reality is only 40% of women are interested in dating at any given time. And maybe only 5-10% are down for one night stands. So more or less it is a thing of luck trying to find that woman. As you get better with women from more interactions you will maybe be able to push that number up to 15%. Even the top pick up artist have to approach several (more than 10 sets)women in a night to get actual sex.
5. You're a doctor it is an intstant attraction.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8660.html
read this thread and banging in brazil

You need to practice. Get out at night and approach as many girls as you can. Follow Bang and you'll do fine. Go out solo if you have to. Just go out every night and use the openers in Bang to get things started. Once you're comfortable with approaching strangers, go read Day Bang and try that.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Your list of things you're having trouble with is pretty much all there is to it. Game is really 3 different skills: how to start a conversation, how to continue that conversation in a way that builds attraction and comfort, and how to convert it into sex once you have an opportunity to close. You need to practice all of these in order to get good at them and eventually you've done things so many times that you don't even need to think about them.

Think about how hard it was to take histories back when you were first starting to see patients. You probably had no idea what questions to ask and had trouble making it look smooth because it was unfamiliar and you were struggling with basic shit like trying to remember OLDCARTS. Once you've taken a bunch of histories you get the routine stuff down pat and you free up your mind to concentrate on higher-level stuff like what diagnoses you suspect (which in this analogy translates to things like logistics and reading whether a girl is DTF). No matter how many game books you've read, the only way to get to that point is to go through the motions so many times that it becomes second nature, just like in medicine where no matter how well you know your basic science, you're guaranteed to fuck it up with real patients if you don't have that experience.

So basically, do what everybody else said. Go out as much as possible, push yourself to approach 10 girls a night even if you have no idea what to say, be patient, and results will come. This shit may seem complicated but it really isn't. Getting good at cold approaching requires a fraction of the effort that getting through medical school does so get out there and put in the work.

Ohh dude most of the work you've done already. Being a doctor is all the status you need to bang buku bitches. You probably have your choice of any nurse you want in your work place.

I would say try to tone down your shop talk if you can. Bring it down to the regular person level. Talk about cool things you've seen and done, places you've traveled, etc. Also ...learn to tell stories. Stories captivate the mind. You wanna kinda be like Kramer on Seinfeld telling stories at the bar about when he was trying to return pants he was wearing. Great episode. Keep the crowd's attention and keep them laughing and wanting more.

You have to feel it out though. Some girls may want to hear all about what it's like to be a doctor. Definitely introduce yourself to all the female bartenders at any bar you go to and make sure they know you're a doctor and good guy. Tip well and the word will spread to the regular girls at the bar. Give it a few weeks. They'll approach you.

Don't dress like an old man. Buy some nice fashionable business casual style clothes to wear when going out and in day to day life. You obviously have some cash to throw around. Don't go flashy but buy some nicer clothes. Don't dress like a typical club thug either. Ghetto style won't work for you. They just won't believe you're a doctor. Plus it's lame and cheesy anyway.

I would also go out for lunch everyday. Day game might work well for you since you probably work long hours. Go out solo. Go out in a lunch group. Go out often. Introduce yourself to everyone. Hostesses, bar tenders, waitresses, owners of the restaurants. Introduce yourself as Doctor So and So. After they all get to know you as a regular it'll be easy pickens for you. Just ask any girl you like out. Guaranteed yes. If you don't mind normal non-braniac girls.

I wish I had the doctor status that you have. I'm just a lowly engineer. I have to resort to I'll fix your computer or jailbreak your iphone game to get laid. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-09-2011 10:09 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Ohh dude most of the work you've done already. Being a doctor is all the status you need to bang buku bitches. You probably have your choice of any nurse you want in your work place.

I would say try to tone down your shop talk if you can. Bring it down to the regular person level. Talk about cool things you've seen and done, places you've traveled, etc. Also ...learn to tell stories. Stories captivate the mind. You wanna kinda be like Kramer on Seinfeld telling stories at the bar about when he was trying to return pants he was wearing. Great episode. Keep the crowd's attention and keep them laughing and wanting more.

You have to feel it out though. Some girls may want to hear all about what it's like to be a doctor. Definitely introduce yourself to all the female bartenders at any bar you go to and make sure they know you're a doctor and good guy. Tip well and the word will spread to the regular girls at the bar. Give it a few weeks. They'll approach you.

Don't dress like an old man. Buy some nice fashionable business casual style clothes to wear when going out and in day to day life. You obviously have some cash to throw around. Don't go flashy but buy some nicer clothes. Don't dress like a typical club thug either. Ghetto style won't work for you. They just won't believe you're a doctor. Plus it's lame and cheesy anyway.

I would also go out for lunch everyday. Day game might work well for you since you probably work long hours. Go out solo. Go out in a lunch group. Go out often. Introduce yourself to everyone. Hostesses, bar tenders, waitresses, owners of the restaurants. Introduce yourself as Doctor So and So. After they all get to know you as a regular it'll be easy pickens for you. Just ask any girl you like out. Guaranteed yes. If you don't mind normal non-braniac girls.

I wish I had the doctor status that you have. I'm just a lowly engineer. I have to resort to I'll fix your computer or jailbreak your iphone game to get laid. [Image: lol.gif]

Thank you guys I appreciate the advice. Game at the hospital is actually quite tough as you don't want to mess around where u work, it can be pretty bad if it backfires career wise. You guys are also right that sometimes I gotto simply go out solo. The reality is that most of the people in my circle are also doctors who are often on call, etc and can't make it out regularly. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to game at the gym? Also def need help getting over shyness and rejection. Do you guys suggest I hit up the bunny ranch in nevada or something?? It seems like i got all other aspect of my life together (work, career, physical fitness) except this. Its truly frustrating...

Sounds like you need a couple easy bangs under your belt to build up your confidence. Once you realize in your mind that women are not special you'll get over your shyness and confidence issues. Learn to love without attachment. It's the essence of being a man. It's a woman's job to get you to fall in love with her and tie you down. Don't put yourself on a leash for her. You're in charge. If she don't like it then she can get to steppin'.

You have to be careful though. You're a good catch in women's eyes. They'll do and say anything to tie you down and get the security in life you come with. You have to dangle it in front of them like a string to a cat. Keep their attention and keep them wanting you.

Wrap it up all the time. Get a vasectomy or whatever to protect yourself. I wouldn't even be thinking about marriage until you're at least 40ish if at all.

Shit like the bunny ranch sounds like it would be fun. If you're gonna go the prostitution route then check out Costa Rica. Prostitution is legal. You can have a hot ass 18 year old Colombian girl for $100 for the whole night plus the $15 chica fee at your hotel. Good times. Ha!!

Here's a good forum for that: http://www.worldsexguide.com/

Team Nachos

I disagree that you should try to use the fact that you're a doctor to get laid. More than likely it'll just come off as bragging and desperate, and women will see you as a provider and make you jump through hoops before they put out because they don't want to come off as easy. Better to just work on using pure game to generate attraction, and when a girl asks what you do be evasive and give funny bullshit answers ("I live off the land," etc.) and then maybe let her find out what you actually do in a really incidental way.

I'm not a doctor yet but if I try to use the fact that I'm a medical student to help me with girls it usually backfires in one of the above two ways. The most I'll do these days is leave my white coat and stethoscope sitting out in my apartment and brush it off when she asks about it like it's no big deal ("Oh, yeah I have to go to the clinic tomorrow. Do you like red or white wine?"). This may or may not help me seal the deal but I doubt it has a big effect either way and I definitely wouldn't rely on it. The fundamentals are 100 times more more important than your job.

Think about it this way: how many notches has being a doctor gotten you up until now?

Ya sure saying you're a doctor doesnt help like saying you're an nba player or football player doesn't help. sure you may attract greed money grubbers but who cares your just going to fuck them and leave them its not like your going to marry them.

I'm sorry, how can a doctor surrounded by the 2nd biggest sluts all day = nurses; not be tally up notches. The only possible better job could be a principal

Quote: (12-10-2011 01:43 AM)misterstir Wrote:  

Ya sure saying you're a doctor doesnt help like saying you're an nba player or football player doesn't help. sure you may attract greed money grubbers but who cares your just going to fuck them and leave them its not like your going to marry them.

I'm sorry, how can a doctor surrounded by the 2nd biggest sluts all day = nurses; not be tally up notches. The only possible better job could be a principal

It really doesn't. They start playing "good girl" and make you wait 3 full dates to hit when you fucking know they would have given it up the same night you met them otherwise. I can overcome some of this by being all "don't worry, I'm not judgmental" but it's a headache I don't need.

I'm sure it's great if you're a beta looking for an LTR where you wait until date 8 to have mediocre sex.

Really, I'd imagine you'd get nurses throwing their vagina all over you, if you had decent game, nurses are suppose to be mad horny.

On a different topic how good looking are chilean women?

Quote: (12-10-2011 02:43 AM)misterstir Wrote:  

Really, I'd imagine you'd get nurses throwing their vagina all over you, if you had decent game, nurses are suppose to be mad horny.

On a different topic how good looking are chilean women?

Its really dangerous to fuck nurses. The stuff you see on TV isn't reality. The reality is if you fuck a nurse and it doesn't work out they can get you into a lot of shit (sexual harassment, complain to state medical boards, unprofessionalism) and then the next thing you know your career is down the drain.

I'm basically like you guys at heart. I want to be a player but don't have the necessary tools. Most of the time when I meet a chick and she asks what I do, doctor ends up being a conversation stopper.

I think you are right, some basic fucks under the belt would be key to building up the confidence and give me the swag. The sad reality is- most girls who know me THINK I'm a huge player but they don't know the real truth. I've been told "you look like a player..."

Any input you guys can give me I truly appreciate.

ASA123 you're a newbie here,,, your generic question can be solved by "reading" ?!?!?!! something that you have done for many years studying.... Read the forums dude.

I second that, Since i started reading these forums about 2 or 3 years ago my game has improved tremendously. From a beta who had a not very attractive girlfriend for years because i thought thats all i could get, getting dumped, finding this forum and reading bang, and now to a different girl on an almost weekly basis (at least a couple a month). It all seems disorganized, Girls minds are like the human body, there is so much, but your brain will catalog it and put it into order as you practice until it is second nature.

Analyze deeper what your problems with things like, approaching, keeping a conversation going etc.. find out exactly where youre losing them or where the conversation ends why there wasnt an attraction. Is it because you are thinking about it too much? Are you really the one losing interest? remember those things and build off of it. Play around with different things.

Culture yourself a bit, read books (non medical ones lol), listen to interesting music and know a little about the band/group, stay with current events, just learn interesting shit that you could talk about in the chance something related comes up.

Youre a god damned doctor! use that shit, you save lives for a fucking living and you have money. Tell stories about your work that arent boring. but dont brag about it, only bring it up if they ask.

Chances are if you are an outgoing guy like you say you are then there are probably girls who are attracted to you and you just havent learned to see the signs, that was a realization i had difficulty with at first. Still now even sometimes. I boned every single pretty female friend of mine after i ended my most recent year long relationship. I had no idea they were interested in me. The cool part is, they were such a bro about it afterwards that it never got weird.

Practice, Practice, Practice. and dont let bitches get you down, cuz theyre just bitches.

Good luck

Throwing your credentials and job status in a girl's face does not get you laid. It is more likely to do the opposite.

I don't know why there are guys in here saying "just use the fact that you're a doctor to get laid" when this just doesn't work. There are already a lot of threads on the forum that discuss why doctor/investment banker/lawyer/etc. doesn't get you laid.

What part os the US do you live in?

If you're in SoCal, I can help.

Quote: (12-10-2011 02:57 AM)ASA123 Wrote:  

Its really dangerous to fuck nurses. The stuff you see on TV isn't reality. The reality is if you fuck a nurse and it doesn't work out they can get you into a lot of shit (sexual harassment, complain to state medical boards, unprofessionalism) and then the next thing you know your career is down the drain.

Hell No it's Fucking Fun to Fuck Nurses [Image: smile.gif]

OK ASA I am going to lay it you like ur my brother and am going to extend my professional courtesy, I can relate to where you are coming from professionally and Game wise.

You need Alphaization , Quit worrying hombre what State Medcial Board is gonna do to you, You smash that pussy no mater what. I am not saying go mack on your sexy Attending, Learn the rules and play, be careful but don't tip toe around pussy.

Break your shackles mi amigo, stand tall and don't give a Fuck, stop being a nice guy, start smashing some pussy even if you have to bang a 5 and start working your way up. My Head hurts [Image: angry.gif] If you were here i will slap some into you......

We are trained to be careful , patients, Insurance, fear of lawsuits, professionalism, all that leaks into Game but start unlearning these things when Gaming girls, Girls are not your patients.

What stops you from gaming at hospital at the other end of town where you might know a friend and you don't work there, No sexual harrassment rules apply there.... read this

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5442.h...pital+game

F... man I don't where to start and end.... but read Bang, Day bang, Mode One ......Just read the forum , more Imp do atleast 2-3 approaches a day
read this

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3271.h...approaches

Man I can sit here all day keep typing ....... but you have to atleast start approaching and learing from your mistakes and we will beat some sense into you.....

Let me know where you are located, PM me , If I am close to you , would love to take you hunting and see you grow......

Welcome to the forum bro.......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Its strange saying your a doctor doesn't work, because I actually use it to pick up women and to escalate. I'll tell a girl if she looks dull, I'm a doctor and I can inspect her breast for cancer and when I'm in her pussy I'll make sure everything looks good. and they usually laugh. Women have a desire to be fucked by the hot doctor. It goes like this
-fireman
-cop
-bad boy-biker
-principal
-pizza man
-doctor - wearing nothing under his white coat but his stethoscope. Plus it is easier to whip it out.

You just need to learn to be more bold but slowly. Just like when I first had sex with women who I wasn't in LTRs with I was hesitant to whip out my dick because I was scared of doing it too soon. But now when I look back I realize how silly it was. I'm not down for doing it on the first date unless I already have her half naked -like some gurus here but by the 3-4 date its no big deal. Just like if a girl whipped her tits out infront of you and said suck, you'd be crazy not to do it if you thought she was even marginally attractive. A girl would be mad not to suck your dick if she came back to your place and you whipped out the dick and she didn't suck it. As a rule of thumb, if a girl comes to your place she must at least find you marginally attractive meaning getting your dick sucked on the first date by just whipping it out is a very high % success move.

^LOL pizza man beats doctor

LMFAO!!! That Big Sausage Pizza thing ain't for real.

Quote: (12-10-2011 03:27 PM)Johnnyboy Wrote:  

^LOL pizza man beats doctor

^you won't know it until you try, girls go crazy for the pizza man with a big sausage in his box [Image: wink.gif]

Hey doctors are 6th out of like a billion jobs. Not too shabby. Girls don't want to bang lawyers because they are boring/anti social, but they like money, so I'd put them at 10.

Quote: (12-10-2011 06:51 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

Girls don't want to bang lawyers because they are boring/anti social, but they like money, so I'd put them at 10.

The best lawyers come in two forms: the nerds, and the killer-instinct, networking, smooth talker types... i.e., betas and true alphas.

Thats true, some lawyer are smooth talking and stuff, but I was under the impression that it was more a tv ficition thing. Like in terms of lawyers, Jose Biaz is the best I can think of in terms of not being a beta douche

I sub as a pizze delivery driver in a very affluent suburb of a very affluent big city, and I have yet to get laid off of this gig LOL. Here & there I deliver to some cougars that you would think are totally DTF. Problem is, they usually have a hubby at their side 9 times out of 10. Regardless, it's a great gig for a little bit of pocket money and easy access to DELICIOUS food. LOL.

Quote: (12-10-2011 06:51 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

^you won't know it until you try, girls go crazy for the pizza man with a big sausage in his box [Image: wink.gif]

Hey doctors are 6th out of like a billion jobs. Not too shabby. Girls don't want to bang lawyers because they are boring/anti social, but they like money, so I'd put them at 10.

Much love and respect. Thank you. Any of you guys out in San Francisco?