rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Invasion

Asian Invasion

So I pulled an Asian lizard to my apartment this weekend.
I met her at some club out of Toronto and over texting (as much as some guys hate it, I only spoke to her once over the phone and pretty much unravelled every thing over sms), she came to mine.
I made dinner and she brought the booze.

So when I went to let her in my building, I wore an old NBA jersey and some semi John Stockton length shorts to strike DHSV (Deemed Higher Sexual Value) into her head. I've got a decent frame and I have closed deals in the past off of thirsty lizards by showing them meat.

So we sat at mine, eating the food I made and drinking the alcohol.

She was quite interesting to talk to and not banal and dull like 98 percent of the Canadian lizards I am forced to waffle with. I might assign that to her Asian background etc.
Anyway, I beckoned her over onto my futon. She did the Asian giggle shyly (she is a grown ass woman though) and refused. I smiled in my comfortable buzzed out liquor state.
She liked to travel so I regaled my tales of the DR and set off a quick bachata playlist.
Funny enough, I thought of el mechanico's recent adventure and my heart began to yearn for DR since there was romantica bachata playing.
I had the music playing from my laptop so she came over to see my selection.
I extended my arm and snared her in.
We continued talking and she was commenting on the marvellous Dominican onions (pictures were showing up from the playlist) but I smiled and worked on my one arm bra popper. Pow!

The clip was undone and I tried to snake round her back to cup those chicklets.

She gasped in 'shock' and moved my hand away.

I deliberately wore John Stocktons so she could see what I was working with.

Cut a long story short, she didn't go ahead with the slay and said she doesn't do things so fast.

Question: I've been thinking of a new strong closer in where I pull out the Benjamin (Mr Schlong) in these LMR situations.

Is this a wise move or can it either be a strictly make or break situation?

Has anyone sealed a deal on a first hit by pulling out their fat man?

Thoughts, please.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Asian Invasion

Moma my lizard hunter - I've done this many times. Its usually an APOCALYPSE method I bust out (no pun intended) when everything else fails. I have very little patience and try to fuck within 20 minutes of sitting on my couch with the slut. Ill stand up, whip it out and tell her to wake the snake up or to get out of my house. Some girls tell me that I'm crazy and proceed to play with it/suck me up. Others look at me in disgust and leave lol.

Asian Invasion

Hah I like it.

I haven't pulled this myself but I'd be surprised if it's the best approach to LMR.

The problem is you're forcing her to make a decision. It's all on her to choose in that moment. Girls don't like to make decisions like that.

The best way to overcome LMR is to let her forego making that decision. She doesn't want to be put on the spot. As you take one step back and then two steps forward when you slowly re-escalate (my preferred method of overcoming LMR) she never has to make that stark either / or decision.

And then, before you know it, it's on.

Suddenly whipping out the Emperor is the opposite of the gradual approach that usually works for me when there's LMR.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Asian Invasion

Push pull/freeze outs and reignition are in my opinion, the best ways to overcome LMR (had to deal with this last Friday). Third date, was over at my place. I start going in her pants and she pushes me away and says she wants to wait. I put on an episode of the office and occasionally reach over and rub her leg or the side of her breasts.

Banged 30 minutes later. She coulda done more crunches, but the double D's were nice. Not GF material at all, too 'curvy' but not a fattie. Solid six, perfect skin for a white girl.

Asian Invasion

Quote: (12-06-2011 12:26 PM)houston Wrote:  

Moma my lizard hunter - I've done this many times. Its usually an APOCALYPSE method I bust out (no pun intended) when everything else fails. I have very little patience and try to fuck within 20 minutes of sitting on my couch with the slut. Ill stand up, whip it out and tell her to wake the snake up or to get out of my house. Some girls tell me that I'm crazy and proceed to play with it/suck me up. Others look at me in disgust and leave lol.

Can you give me a percentage of success for this method?

How many have walked out vs those that have stayed?

Because I've noticed that all those that I haven't banged on the first bring in, never show up so moving forward, I think I'll show them the messenger.

Glad to see great minds think alike. I've also noticed that many women hate to let a hard thing go to waste...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Asian Invasion

Quote: (12-06-2011 12:19 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I met her at some club out of Toronto and over texting (as much as some guys hate it, I only spoke to her once over the phone and pretty much unravelled every thing over sms), she came to mine.

So when I went to let her in my building, I wore an old NBA jersey and some semi John Stockton length shorts to strike DHSV (Deemed Higher Sexual Value) into her head. I've got a decent frame and I have closed deals in the past off of thirsty lizards by showing them meat.

She was quite interesting to talk to and not banal and dull like 98 percent of the Canadian lizards I am forced to waffle with. I might assign that to her Asian background etc.
Anyway, I beckoned her over onto my futon. She did the Asian giggle shyly (she is a grown ass woman though) and refused. I smiled in my comfortable buzzed out liquor state.
She liked to travel so I regaled my tales of the DR and set off a quick bachata playlist.
Funny enough, I thought of el mechanico's recent adventure and my heart began to yearn for DR since there was romantica bachata playing.
We continued talking and she was commenting on the marvellous Dominican onions (pictures were showing up from the playlist) but I smiled and worked on my one arm bra popper. Pow!

Cut a long story short, she didn't go ahead with the slay and said she doesn't do things so fast.

Question: I've been thinking of a new strong closer in where I pull out the Benjamin (Mr Schlong) in these LMR situations.

Thoughts, please.
I'm curious...... did the asian have the ass that you require? Most of them need a booster seat just to sit up properly at a dinner table. To your other question, I have never sealed a deal by pulling out the "fat man". I guess it depends of the level of perversion that the whore is receptive to.

Asian Invasion

Quote: (12-06-2011 01:36 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Thoughts, please.
I'm curious...... did the asian have the ass that you require? Most of them need a booster seat just to sit up properly at a dinner table. To your other question, I have never sealed a deal by pulling out the "fat man". I guess it depends of the level of perversion that the whore is receptive to.

No, I don't think so but she was dressed tastefully so I couldn't really discern her padding. I doubt it, she was of a slim build. It was more for the purpose of really pounding the shyt out of her, I wasn't expecting any miracles from the backing department...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Asian Invasion

Not to get off the path here, but have you found that asian whores , bawl , beg, and plead with some of the most wonderful submissive sounds you have ever heard? I had one who seemed to be able to emulate the sounds of a trapped goat whenever I stretched her .

Asian Invasion

I've never fucked an Asian girl [Image: sad.gif]

Moma - a handful walked out or tried to continue cuddling instead of getting down to business. I would say 8 got to work. Do it as a last approach when everything else fails.

Asian Invasion

My last asian was a french vietnamese asian about 7 years ago....she came back to hang out at my place and then during my conversation i dropped hint that i use magnum condoms....we banged that night and once after that. right after first bang she told me that the only reason she fucked me that night was after i told her about the magnums....but i always drop that as a unintended piece of fact not in your face like your stocktons. What i am trying to say she will bang cuz she knows you are hung. Just in your face tactic didnt work.

The other tactic that works with every chick is hand on dick during makeout. This works almost all of the times. But you got to guide is subtly in an erotic way.

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Asian Invasion

Quote: (12-06-2011 08:28 PM)satanova77 Wrote:  

My last asian was a french vietnamese asian about 7 years ago....she came back to hang out at my place and then during my conversation i dropped hint that i use magnum condoms....we banged that night and once after that. right after first bang she told me that the only reason she fucked me that night was after i told her about the magnums....but i always drop that as a unintended piece of fact not in your face like your stocktons. What i am trying to say she will bang cuz she knows you are hung. Just in your face tactic didnt work.

The other tactic that works with every chick is hand on dick during makeout. This works almost all of the times. But you got to guide is subtly in an erotic way.

I could never try to do that with a straight face. Makes me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKKGtf37TEI

Asian Invasion

Quote: (12-06-2011 07:58 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Not to get off the path here, but have you found that asian whores , bawl , beg, and plead with some of the most wonderful submissive sounds you have ever heard? I had one who seemed to be able to emulate the sounds of a trapped goat whenever I stretched her .

Half the time I don't think they realize it. I once showed a girl a recording and she said "I make that much noise?!".

Asian Invasion

man i had a asian gf when i was in the airforce... an i kid you not her shit was so tight my dick always hurt after we had sex, she wasnt a virgin either... tightest hole i ever put my pole in.

ofcourse after 3 months of dating she tells me her fiancee is back from cruise an we cant kick it no more (she never mentioned having a fiancee in the navy when we was fucking)..... trifflin bitches... oh well i got what i wanted

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Asian Invasion

Thoughts, please.
I'm the master of the Whip Out. My D game is crazy - its basically my entire M.O.

First let me say, I love asian girls. Once you get past the initial "good girl" non-sense they invariably turn into cock addicts. Like that's literally what the relationship turns into - she is essentially dating the D and the rest of me ceases to exist to her.

by far the best bj artists are asians. It's not even close - like they are born to do that shit. it comes naturally - the best head I've gotten came from asian girls who weren't super experienced. they just understood how to suck the fuck out of that shit. Pussy is insanely tight too - the rumors are true IME. I honestly don't need shit to be that tight - it's not always the best if it's that tight because the girl will run from me and that is cool for like 20 seconds then it's annoying.

as far as the whip out - this is my standard "move" if you wanna call it that. I have a whole science on how to introduce my D into the situation in a way that makes girls wanna play/suck/fuck. I should probably make a thread on this but here's a quick rundown:

I talk about my dick openly from the get go. I'm very sexually open in convo. If you think about how you talk with your boys - no filter. I do this with women. I won't talk about taking shits or whatever, but I'll straight up say to a chick "I'm getting hard as fuck just looking at you." It's always with a smile and playful, almost self-effacing kind of delivery.

In this case I'll talk about making out on the couch/sitting somewhere isolated. I was notorious in chicago for getting headshots in alleys outside bars but that's some other shit.

So you're on the couch cuddled up. One thing I'll do is reach INTO my pants and adjust my dick - like put it to the right or left to make it more comfortable. Or I'll just grab it outside my pants and move it. Usually girls will just be like "Oh sorry, are you being squished" or whatever.

We make out, I get hard, and of course that's gonna be uncomfortable being pressed down in my pants. I'll usually wear a pair of jeans/sweats that give her a good view/easy access. So I'll adjust it again and move it so that the D is more free to stand up. I'll say something like "he was being pushed down" and she'll say "oh sorry. you ok?" And I'll be like "yea you're just making me really hard."

Now you may be thinking that a girl will be like "umm ok this guy and his dick what's the deal" but if you are self effacing and VERY relaxed and non chalant about it, it fucking works.

So basically I'm putting the D in her awareness in a way that's not creepy or overly aggressive. If you think about it, your D is part of your body, and does get hard and it will be uncomfortable. What guys NORMALLY do is try to HIDE this shit. All I do is operate in a relaxed and totally uncensored way, not hiding how God made me.

So we make out some more, I put her hand on it, and then guide her to stroke/squeeze it. I'll say "like this" and move her hand, and then sigh and say "that feels soooo good."

At this point, the whip out is the next logical step. You just have to own it. I act as if I'm giving her the biggest compliment she could get, or like I'm HELPING her by taking out something that she'll love - like Christmas.

It's all in your paralanaguage. If you send the Message that your D is a gift because she's such a sexy woman, she'll gladly accept it.

I think that for women, all the really need is the green light to be D addicts. If you can bypass the good girl stuff and get her thinking about it without doing something that will make her have to pretend to "not be like that" then once the D is in her life, it'll become her new best friend.

Moma: I think you actually made a mistake by going for the tits first. This is the typical "sex" procedure and you triggered her alarm because you were doing what she's used to as far as escalating like every other guy has done.

I think about getting my D out before the girl has her shirt off or I'm touching her tits. I'll caress her and touch her sensually everywhere but the hotspots (pussy/tits) and let her get to know the D first.

It takes the pressure off her, gives her something nice to focus on and gives her a way to make me feel good so she feels more confident. Of course if a girl is blowing me, it's nothing to then start taking her clothes off. It's kinda like taking a short detour.

As far the whip out stuff, I haven't really posted a major thread on here yet (just started posting after lurking for a bit) so maybe I'll put something up more in-depth because I can literally talk for an hour straight on this one topic. Obviously guys like dome and I get a fucking lot of it because I've become good at this.

Asian Invasion

Hmm, iceinwater, going forward then, every lizard that enters my lair will see my dyck, fcuk if I lose them or not.
I'm so numb to them these days that I don't give a shyt. They can peep my rotten banana and make a decision.

I should have pulled the whip out on her..we didn't even cuddle, she was retreating like a rabbit for the whole..

I don't know if she is going to come back, she may have caught one of my Tariq books in my bookshelf (I saw her perusing my book collection while I was preparing dinner) so she possibly may have pegged me as a playa.

This is my new game approach. If they come in my yard, they get a glimpse at my 'yard'.
Standard.

Thanks guys, I'm glad we are on the same page.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Asian Invasion

"I think you actually made a mistake by going for the tits first. This is the typical "sex" procedure and you triggered her alarm because you were doing what she's used to as far as escalating like every other guy has done."

I learned to tease chicks this way. They expect you to grab the titties, the ass, and to try to feel the crotch. I learned to get CLOSE, but stop short or go around the prime areas. I'll run my hands up her sides, and stop when my thumb is under one of her breasts. I'll run my hand along her thighs, on the inside and out, but not cup the ass or feel her crotch. You can feel her tensing (thinking you're going for it), then relax again when you don't. After a while she wants you to feel her there so badly she can't stand it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Asian Invasion

Quote: (12-07-2011 02:58 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

"I think you actually made a mistake by going for the tits first. This is the typical "sex" procedure and you triggered her alarm because you were doing what she's used to as far as escalating like every other guy has done."

I learned to tease chicks this way. They expect you to grab the titties, the ass, and to try to feel the crotch. I learned to get CLOSE, but stop short or go around the prime areas. I'll run my hands up her sides, and stop when my thumb is under one of her breasts. I'll run my hand along her thighs, on the inside and out, but not cup the ass or feel her crotch. You can feel her tensing (thinking you're going for it), then relax again when you don't. After a while she wants you to feel her there so badly she can't stand it.

yea bro - drives em crazy. think about how women touch us - the do the same thing because that's what turns THEM on. Touching her goodies puts up her defenses, but teasing around them makes her THINK about you doing it, without you actually doing it. As the saying goes, a woman's sex organ is between her ears.

Asian Invasion

this thread is all over the place so i'm going to ask where i can find thick Asians like this. fuck...
[Image: 91479482153875493532.jpg]

Asian Invasion

Quote: (12-09-2011 03:18 AM)houston Wrote:  

this thread is all over the place so i'm going to ask where i can find thick Asians like this. fuck...

gross, tattoo's on a woman are disgusting.

Asian Invasion

You're after a photoshopped Asian?

Firstly the forearms over the tits are amateurish in terms of photoshopping.

Secondly, I can't imagine an Asian, or any woman really, have a waist to hip ratio like that.

Asian Invasion

Quote: (12-09-2011 08:06 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

I can't imagine an Asian, have a waist to hip ratio like that.

I 2nd that

Asian Invasion

I don't think she will return. I've texted her and she told me she is busy with <insert christmas festivities>

I think I should focus my funds into travel hits. Import my lizards.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Asian Invasion

Quote: (12-09-2011 08:06 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

You're after a photoshopped Asian?

Firstly the forearms over the tits are amateurish in terms of photoshopping.

Secondly, I can't imagine an Asian, or any woman really, have a waist to hip ratio like that.
Do you think I would havee asked if I knew it was photoshopped?

Asian Invasion

“If you send the Message that your D is a gift because she's such a sexy woman, she'll gladly accept it.”

“At this point, the whip out is the next logical step. You just have to own it. I act as if I'm giving her the biggest compliment she could get, or like I'm HELPING her by taking out something that she'll love - like Christmas.”

Damn. Dick Game. Words to live by. Dick Game. Wow. You definitely have to do a post on this.

Asian Invasion

I still have trouble believing anyone would just whip their dick out infront of a girl like, that is what we are talking about to be clear. I've never tried it, unless half her clothes was already off, in fact usually the girl is either completely undressed or just in her panties by the time my drawers come off, but heard whipping it out can work sometimes. I guess I like to move slower than other posters here and be successful with more women slowly % wise than few women quickly. Ie. I'd rather wait til the 3rd or 4th date to bang a girl than to try to bang her on the first night and if she doesn't bang me tell her to fuck off. I don't want to bang a girl and regret it later, and normally by the 3rd or 4th meeting I'll decide for sure. Besides if a girl is not banging me by the 4th meeting then I know for a fact that there is a 95% chance she won't ever bang me, so nothing lost by going too fast.

@ICEinthewater, you must make the dick threead, Lol, are you one of those kids in elementary school who use to get in trouble for whipping your dick out all the time at people? I knew a kid from elementary school who use to get suspended for exposing his dick to people who pissed him off like every month, ha ha ha.