rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I turned a man into a chump

You are my congregation.
By telling you this I am absolving myself from sin.

I just came home from a night on the town.
I was out at this place where I accidentally bumped into a business associate which I share a couple of glasses with. The discussion turned onto game and his apparent lack of it. I intended to demonstrate some on a couple of women. The introduction came from throwing a lemon slice at a couple of girls across the room from us.

Amateur move.
I was drunk.
I intended for it to grace them to gain their attention.
It hit one of the girls squarely in the chest and came to rest at her arm that was folded across her chest.

She came right over holding her drink above my head asking what the hell I was doing. I tried deflecting with a shit-eating grin and a cool story. Not working.
Got the drink poured over me.

Now that's all fine and well. I deserved it. I recovered. Later thais night I worked up some Iraqi girls to fuck my brains out.
Iraqi.
That's like two degrees from nuns.

But this didn't matter. Seeing me in this position my unbeknowst friend would backslide from all that I tried to tell him to the Cosmopolitan static that he's been force-feed all his life.
From this he learned that chivalry and manners was the way to deal with women.

Guilt.
Pangs of it.
And it all due to me.

This entire incident is no skin of my back. But the fact that I turned a man into a chump I will bear with me till the end of my days.

[Image: cry.gif]

So, he didn't see you with the Iraqi girls? Or, was it that he disapproved of the Iraqi girls because you corrupted them?

You can't save everyone. Sometimes negative reinforcement due to his chump behavior, like his gf/wife cheating on him, is what it takes to make a believer.

Quote: (11-26-2011 09:14 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

By telling you this I am absolving myself from sin.

Got the drink poured over me.

Now that's all fine and well. I deserved it. I recovered.

Guilt.

Let me tell you something. Even if I could teach what I know to the guys I knew in real life, I wouldn't. Because what I would tell them would offend them so deeply that it would be a fucking waste of my time. Hell, I won't even share everything I know to this board, but I'll offer some tidbits here and there. I'm a scorp; we're like that.

I'm assuming you probably took him out in later episodes to show him success, but it didn't matter. The reason it didn't matter is what I've bolded above. When that happened to you, he got scared shitless that it would happen to him. You recovered, but he wouldn't be able to.

You can believe me, or not. whatever.

Quote: (11-26-2011 09:17 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

So, he didn't see you with the Iraqi girls?

Nope he didn't see me with them. Guess that could still have saved him but now his slide into white knight land will be unstoppable.

Quote: (11-26-2011 09:28 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Hell, I won't even share everything I know to this board, but I'll offer some tidbits here and there. I'm a scorp; we're like that.

Come on man! We're all about sharing here.

@Vicious - one night on the town is rarely enough to overcome a lifetime of beta conditioning. Even smart men have a way of rationalising their way out of the cognitive dissonance caused by seeing something that goes against what they believe.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I probably would have not been able to stop laughing if I hit a girl square in the chest with a lime. I'm gonna try that one.

If she raised a glass over my head, my first reaction would have probably been to knock the drink onto her first though -- or at least move aside or push her away. I don't let people (female or not) fuck with me like that.

But yeah, that sucks when you're trying to teach a guy a lesson and it backfires.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-27-2011 08:13 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2011 09:28 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Hell, I won't even share everything I know to this board, but I'll offer some tidbits here and there. I'm a scorp; we're like that.

Come on man! We're all about sharing here.

@Vicious - one night on the town is rarely enough to overcome a lifetime of beta conditioning. Even smart men have a way of rationalising their way out of the cognitive dissonance caused by seeing something that goes against what they believe.

Don't beg him. Let him keep his top secret-never-been-seen-or-heard-of-before game secrets from the mass of newbies that comprises this board (that's sarcasm).

On a related note, guys shouldn't be afraid of the search feature on this forum. There's a lot of golden stuff that goes back years. A lot of the guys who were here when this board was coming up don't write as much on game anymore as they used to. A lot of it is lost to old threads. Check it out. New guys shouldn't assume that what hasn't been posted about in the past 6 months, hasn't been posted about.

hey, it's nothing like that, so don't take offense to my comments.

Some of the stuff is very personal. Some of it is instinctual/hard to explain. Some of it wouldn't be applicable/useful to a lot of you guys. Some of the stuff that you guys put out takes more time/energy than I have to spend on this site. Above all, I'm just very private and struggle to talk about my thoughts and my life on certain topics.

So my apologies in advance. I'll do my best to contribute in a way that I can handle for myself.

Quote: (11-27-2011 11:09 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

hey, it's nothing like that, so don't take offense to my comments.

Some of the stuff is very personal. Some of it is instinctual/hard to explain. Some of it wouldn't be applicable/useful to a lot of you guys. Some of the stuff that you guys put out takes more time/energy than I have to spend on this site. Above all, I'm just very private and struggle to talk about my thoughts and my life on certain topics.

So my apologies in advance. I'll do my best to contribute in a way that I can handle for myself.

You're fine. I was just busting your chops. [Image: smile.gif]

But don't be afraid to break stuff down anyway. You may be surprised as to what a lot of guys here can understand or relate to.

Quote: (11-27-2011 08:13 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

If she raised a glass over my head, my first reaction would have probably been to knock the drink onto her first though -- or at least move aside or push her away. I don't let people (female or not) fuck with me like that.

The guys I was with did bottle service = I was pretty damn drunk and my thought processes not in the best of condition. Which is why this happened to begin with. Had I been (more) sober I would have just walked over. Having bottle service with a couple of MDs and business owners will bring most girls down to earth.