rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex Hookup, Where To Go From Here

On Saturday night, I invited my ex along to a friends birthday party. We've known each other for years, messed around in high school and dated briefly for a month or so a few years after we graduated.

We split up because someone she'd had a thing for (but would never date her because of strict Muslim parents) told her he wanted to be with her finally and she got "confused". I walked out, but had a beta meltdown, then cut her off for months and months.

In that time, I had a great streak of notches, and managed to find my alpha footing again. She was with dude for a month before they split up - apparently he could never even get it up when they tried to bone. She maintains that she didn't sleep with anyone in the months between our "breakup" and now. It was also a known fact that in the 3.5 years between when we messed around at the end of HS and when we dated at the start of the year, she hadn't had sex with any other dudes either.

I'm seeing her Wednesday for drinks, and would like to keep this thing going. We had a good time hanging out and she is a great lay. My questions are 1) how do I maximize my chances of repeat bangs and 2) avoid the oneitis trap.

"how do i avoid the oneitis trap"

you already fell into the oneitis trap

"She maintains that she didn't sleep with anyone in the months between our "breakup" and now. It was also a known fact that in the 3.5 years between when we messed around at the end of HS and when we dated at the start of the year, she hadn't had sex with any other dudes either."

she probably banged multiple dudes. "a known fact" PLEASE. you think shes been celibate for 3.5 years or more?[Image: angel.gif]

"how do I maximize my chances of repeat bangs"

nothing special standard game

Quote: (11-21-2011 02:04 PM)endobendo Wrote:  

"how do i avoid the oneitis trap"

she probably banged multiple dudes. "a known fact" PLEASE. you think shes been celibate for 3.5 years or more?[Image: angel.gif]

I have multiple sources confirming this. Not celibate, just no penetration.