rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post game analysis..,

Post game analysis..,

I am thinking that there should be a thread that people can relay their successes and failures on a given day or night, in context of a date, hookup, bang, failure etc. Reason? An important thing in running game is being conscious of it, and your actions, and then working on it. So for this thread relate your experiences. Not some bullshit from a year ago, or even a month ago, but from the weekend, or the night before. Importance here is self reflection and group feedback.

example. I was on a date last night, made for smooth escalation, but I fucked it up when I got to her house, etc.

If no one takes me up on this I will be the first to post about last night.

Post game analysis..,

I think this is a good idea. It's kind of like poker players discussing losing hands.

Post game analysis..,

Quote: (06-25-2009 08:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think this is a good idea. It's kind of like poker players discussing losing hands.

Winning hands too. We tend to think over losing situations enough, but fail to take analyze and point out the good things from winning situations.

Post game analysis..,

I'll go. This one's mostly out of intellectual curiosity.

MY wing started talking to two girls. I walked in, he introduced me, and we immediately started talking to our respective girls.

Mine was a cute indian, but bitchy. She thought I made fun of her name (she misheard) though I wasn't too intent on correcting her. Started berating me for that, while I'm drawn back, alternately calmly looking at her and gazing about the room.

She continues to yell at me for being an asshole. I started thinking this is money, I just need to convert the anger to arousal. In middle of calling me unintelligent (despite going to a slightly better university - her complex, not mine) she drops her glass like a retard, it shatters.

Humbled, she softens up, I ramp up the touching, hand cupping her face at one point. Make some remark about how maybe daddy pays her bills (post college, no job for her), she berates me for that and then concedes he did pay her rent a couple times. I motion to her to sit down, on chairs, we do and suddenly she lost the attraction.

As she's leaving, I say, hey let's meet up sometime, she says "Bye!"

Afterwards, I realized I could've kissed her easily before we sat down. But then the attraction disappeared.

PS the weird asian kid Brian from the pickup artist was at the bar too.

Why did the attraction evaporate? Maybe the confrontational stance inherent in standing facing yelling at someone inches a way was integral, and once seated side by side, the tension was gone.

Post game analysis..,

I'm doing my thing in Orange County, which doesn't really offer anything that's my scene per se, but here's a little info on the progress so far.

I've been doing a little bit more approaching during the day time, and that's been going alright, although I haven't been horny enough. The past month or so I've had almost no drive. It's weird, but now that the sun is out things are getting better. Just yesterday I was walking down the beach after doing some work, and some girl was sitting outside drinking a corona in front of her beach house, and we made some major smileage to each other, and some other girls roller skating. Right now I'm trying to get my drive back really, but yesterday stirred my loins for the first time in months.

That's for day game. So notes for me on daygame: Smiling is has been good, good posture/BL, good reaction from girls so far, I just have to do a little bit of escalating and moving things forward from there.

Night game on the other hand, Orange County has always been kind of a "Jock" mentality territory, and before where there were aggressive skaters and surfers, now there are the MMA goons. Anyway, the other night was pretty funny. My initial warm up set went cold pretty quick, which was expected. I was leaning in too much, and showing too much initial interest. That happens when I'm sitting home most of the day reading and doing some work on the computer. The second set was 2 guys and 1 girl. I couldn't read the situation at first, but then when I started talking to the girl and sharing a cigarette with her somewhere else, I found out one of the guys was her BF and he was winging his friend, but she said they were both shy. That put a smile on my face, so I told her that she should introduce me to her friend and I would wing him. Anyway, we end up going to another bar together, and while at that bar I see this 40-50 year old playa macking on all the good looking girls and AMOGing the MMA goons by tickling them. It was the funniest thing to see, especially for me. Anyway he came over to me and we started chatting, and he went started telling me about how his technique with the big dudes is to tickle them. At that point I had drank a bit more than I had meant to, and I realized I was slurring when I was talking to girls, so I left at that point.

Good points to remember about the night: The first set was a good way to get the "juices flowing", it's always good to warm up on some girls initially, and then move around and meet some new girls. Note to self, limit your drinks! And remember that a good way to AMOG big guys is to tickle them. Yeah.

Post game analysis..,

basilransom: knowing what I know about indian girls, i don't think you ever had attraction. Indian girls like to battle and debate, so what you thought as teasing was her trying to assert her dominance.

Also, keep in mind for girls that you are really aloof with, you can't show interest all of a sudden and expect her to respond well. You have to stay aloof (in character) for the entire interaction, which basically means allowing her to ask you out. Definitely no compliments and affections, and also minimum touching as well.

Post game analysis..,

Alright, wrote this out on Thrusday, but wanted to see if you guys posted. Good posts.

Kerouac: you are right about too much too drink, tends to be a problem with me as well. My day game is my a game, but I generally rely on somehow seeing them again, where I usually escalate and get a number knowing she will answer the call / go out for a drink, etc.

Basilransom: Indian girls are f*cked, I went out with a pair last night and if I have time I will tell you of my experience, kind of similar, ie. her trying to publicly neg. me, bring me down a notch.

Girl from one of my classes, lets call her Suzie. PhD student, quirky, super smart, but like most academic broads, not the best looking. I mean don't get me wrong, she is good looking, but not GREAT looking. Anyways, I found out she rock climbed, so I invited myself and went with her for the afternoon. Turns out she was better than me and she had a f*cking banging (bangable) body. So met up with her later that night, and it all went pretty well. It was my crew so it was easily to draw her away from them, and talked to her at the bar. It worked to my advantage as well because it is my usual pub and I know the bartender. Anyways, I built interest pretty well, but didn't really escalate at all, something I have a problem with. By 3 am, when the bars close here, I was fucking hammered after doing shots with these Meixcan dudes I just met. With no escalation, and wanting to close I just went in and kissed her, a good make out, didn't hold it too long. I turn to her and say as my closing line as she was on the way out:

"[Suzie], I want to take you home and cuddle the shit out of you."

Pretty f*cking gay but her eyes lit up and we both laughed.

So last night, went out drinking with her. There were a bunch of other dudes meeting up with her, and two were doting over her most of the time, but they were pretty big wieners. So I would pull her aside every so often and kiss her (key here was spontaneity) . Anyways, went home with her. We were both riding bikes (yes because we are like 13 years old, or just 20 something hipsters) and instead of telling her I was going to go home with her or whatever I said we should go "ride around" for a bit, and "inadvertently" we ended up at her house. Got inside, put the best of the Supremes on vinyl. Got her to her bed..... sh'es on her f*cking period, period.

The break down.

Pros:
1) isolated, both nights,
2) got her to her bed and attempted sex with her.
3) a sort of deep aloofness,
4) an original close both nights, (the second one I couldn't have pulled the "can I use your bathroom, or do you have some juice I'm thirsty")

Cons
1) Night one: didn't escalate at all, just qualified myself and made her feel comfortable. I just went for the close, the big kiss close, which I have been relying on too often lately.
2) Second night: relied on my looks and didn't really exert much effort at all, I think as a result of the feeling of an 'in the bag' bang.
3) she wasn't the best quality of girl in terms of looks.
4) still hooking up with girls within the extended social circle, english university broads
5) her vagina was bloody

Post game analysis..,

Quote: (06-27-2009 12:18 PM)College Game Wrote:  

Haha! Nice. I would bet if you were to ask her later, after you sleep with her, at what moment she knew she wanted to sleep with you, she will bring this up.

Post game analysis..,

Quote: (06-27-2009 01:29 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2009 12:18 PM)College Game Wrote:  

Haha! Nice. I would bet if you were to ask her later, after you sleep with her, at what moment she knew she wanted to sleep with you, she will bring this up.

I had to think about that line for a sec because my initial reaction was that it was too needy. But I think now it was a pretty decent neg implying that she's something adorable to be cuddled. Almost like he's not taking her seriously.

Good one.

Post game analysis..,

Quote: (06-26-2009 05:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

basilransom: knowing what I know about indian girls, i don't think you ever had attraction. Indian girls like to battle and debate, so what you thought as teasing was her trying to assert her dominance.

Also, keep in mind for girls that you are really aloof with, you can't show interest all of a sudden and expect her to respond well. You have to stay aloof (in character) for the entire interaction, which basically means allowing her to ask you out. Definitely no compliments and affections, and also minimum touching as well.

roosh,how to handle girls who try to assert dominance?

Post game analysis..,

Quote: (06-28-2009 11:56 PM)charmer Wrote:  

Backslap across her face

Post game analysis..,

Quote: (06-29-2009 06:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (06-28-2009 11:56 PM)charmer Wrote:  

Backslap across her face

Here my last (failed) attempt.
Hollywood fancy bar/restaurant, super loud, saturday evening.

I sit down to get food with my wing-man. After we ordered I noticed that close to our table there is a long table with 7 girls, having dinner, clearly on a all-girls-night-out.
This moderately attractive blonde (with great body) that sits on the edge of the table, the closer one to me, keep glancing over.
Once, twice, thrice.

After a while I opened her with the routine "you look like a british friend of mine", leaning back on my seat.
She responds saying she is russian.
We continued briefly, but the conversation ultimately died, as the place was soo loud that we couldnt really understand each other.

She made displays of interest - standing up, twice, to get closer to me to understand what I was saying, before sitting back on her chair, that was close, but not close enough to hear me.
I didnt have a chair as I was sitting on the booth, ergo I couldnt get closer - unless I was willing to stand by her table.

My mistake: I dont deny the fact the friends were there and not involved yet in the conversation, probably inhibited the girl as she felt she owed to talk to them.

What I learned:

- If the place is too loud to talk (even yelling), but still not good to dance either, then avoid it.

To give you an idea, the place was so loud she didnt even understand I was a foreigner, and trust me, my accent is very strong, so strong that is always the opener girls use to hit on me ("hi, are you from Italy?").

Post game analysis..,

Quote: (07-01-2009 06:42 PM)Oblivion77 Wrote:  

- If the place is too loud to talk (even yelling), but still not good to dance either, then avoid it.

it's a common problem. Loud noise makes people drink more. that = more $$ for the bar owner.

I went sarging to a friggin' sports bar and not only was convo impossible even there, I couldn't even hear the game on a TV 6 feet in front of me.

ridic [Image: tard.gif]

Post game analysis..,

Ok, just had a date, with a solid 8.
Funny, caught Roosh's newsletter message today, and it was basically an overview of do's and dont's while on dates / planning for them.

I am drunk now so I will do point form.
- If any of you get a chance to go to grad school become a TA (teaching assistant) the chances of banging your students is endless. It is not creepy, they are at most three or four years younger than you. Ethically though, you should only sleep with them when your classes are done, you could lose your well paying job on that one and get blacklisted in the academic world as a student banger.
- Initiated a date with this girl, clearly didn't call it that, under the pretext that we should share travel stories, as she just got back from South America.
- Went out for drinks with her, as per Roosh's advice, one joint (Mexican themed downtown patio) to another (dive bar)
- Interaction went well, minded body language, (didn't lean in to listen to her) was pretty relaxed but made her laugh
- At the end thought that it wasn't going to escalate so I hung back a bit. This was result of strange interaction as I walked her halfway home. I do this when I am pretty sure I am not going to bang her at the end of the date. It avoids awkward doorstep kiss, and lets her know that I don't really have time (read: she is not worth the effort) to walk home. Turns out when I got to where I wanted to turn around and move on to hang out with another girl (double booked) we were already at her house but I said the goodbye already and didn't want to lose the momentum.
- Did the cop out close that we do here in Montreal, the French double cheek kiss. Why? because I'm a vagina (read pussy) and I was out of it, getting a flu, and my thesis is due next week.
- Kicked myself for this, (actually, I struck a sign)
- Texted her that we should get together next week, got a positive response

Notes:
- all in all, minus the pussy out close, it went pretty well, and my guess is that I will sleep with her next week, I will keep you updated. In any other situation I would say that this was a failure, but because of the hotness level, I call it (partial) success.

Observations:
- her sheer hotness threw me off my game a bit ---> not really a bad thing though, it happens
- I have had trouble with escalating in the past, and just jump to an aggressive close. This was made difficult with her as most of the afternoon we were sitting across from each other at a table. I did manage to though, did this via. drunk sex stare, and talking about sex with girls, or moreso casual relationships, (which has backfired on me more than a few times, but really when your life is grad school and trying to have sex with girls there is not very much to talk about besides the usual pompous travel story "Oh so I was in Vienna at this delightful coffee shop when..")
- follow up with the text

Improvements:
- assume that you will have sex, always
- scope out locations before that have booths, or sit at the bar.
- With the way that conversation went I gave up a lot of ground, talked a lot about myself just to keep it going sometimes. Therefore she learned a lot about me in a short time, therefore the mystery angle was ceded.

- do you all automatically do the walk home?
- has talking about other girls worked with you in the past? or should the topic be avoided lest she think you are a player? or is that a bad thing?
- other strategies of escalation?

PS. sorry for the short novel, but this is as much for me as it is for you pendejos.

Post game analysis..,

Epic fail tonight. I have been trying lately to bang an Indian girl, preferably a hot one. Anyways, text-phone tag with one for a week or so and then I get her to my place tonight. I watched the movie, ran game, put my arm awkwardly around her for the whole damn thing, and then went for the close. She gave me the Quebecois cheek kiss and I went for the the real anglo kiss. Got a few half assed ones, and then I get the dreaded "You need to know something, I am not looking for anything more than friendship."

Puta maaadre

I replied,. "thats a new one."

And that was that.

Motherfucker

Post game analysis..,

i was talking to this chick for two weeks,she knew me from long time ago...i escalated the sexuall tension..and she was sending me texts and telling me to go out with her..she was all into me...then the next day she got ill...now from here the table turned,coz i played wrong move by caring her and asking her if she is feeling ok..she was like ''i cant believe someone can care for me this much''...guess what happend....sexuall tension erased and i got in friend zone...now she was demanding care from me all the time....and i had no where to go..she started to play with me like a child..so finally i asked her out...she denied and mistreated me...and gone cold...

i feel sore....but i know i have to move on with my game anyway...just giving time to myself to cure and get back into gear.

sometimes one wrong move takes you on wrong way where its very hard to come back.

Post game analysis..,

So follow up on the eight from above.
- Second date, we drank a six pack on a blanket in the park (great cheap idea by the way.) Went well, still f*cked up the escalation.
- Worked in a good second date transition spot, her or my house to watch a movie
- at this point she told me straight up she wasn't going to sleep with me that night
- so I kissed her, it escalated
- went to her house, made out a bunch, never got past that

- again, poor escalation, jump to the close.
- conversation topics were pretty serious, (and therefore bad) family, politics, history, etc
- this girl is now gone back to the states, but we are supposed to meet up in Bogota in the summer

Post game analysis..,

Met a girl I found online, I'll give a little more info on how you can do this later, but online gaming is a decent way to find some good looking girls nowadays. Anyway,

We met up at a bar, and it was on from there. You can usually tell from the first hug how things will progress. We had some drinks, she told me she is a feminist so I had her pay for her half, and when we were about to leave (this is where the fun starts) I leave her for a minute to go to the bathroom. The moment I come back I see a trio of guys who look like they just read "The Game" who were trying to "swoop" (this is for you G) my girl. Anyway, I join in on their menage-quatre and one of the dudes actually tries to AMOG me. Fuckin, for realz? Anyway, I blow the guy and his friends out with some stealth bombing, and we head back to my place to get drunk and buck wild.

All in all, notes from the night:
1) When there is attraction, it's really hard to fuck things up
2) Make feminists put their money where their mouth is, literally
3) Don't fucking try to amog me you fucking queens, I will ROCK YOU.
4) Someone needs to bitch slap Neil Strauss for writing The Game.

Post game analysis..,

Day 1
Meet a girl in a clothing shop. Do a half-assed opener, she laughs and hovers. I re-engage, and she's immediately taken with me. (She later tells me she thinks I'm incredibly hot.) Get her laughing a little, and within a couple minutes she agrees to join me for a drink at a bar down the street. It's ~6pm. She buys her clothes, I wait, we go to the bar, sit in an empty spot, talk awhile. I kiss her three times, each time she's gunning for much more, very passionate. We part ways, schedule a Day 2.

She flakes and reschedules, and shows up (day later than original Day 2). She's dressed to the nines, even though I made it clear we're meeting up for cookies. Line for cookies is huge, so we walk and talk, sit in an isolated area outside. We start kissing, we move to a more secluded location, a rooftop. It gets to the point of me fingering her, and she really wants sex, but refuses to have it. She refuses to sit on my lap for that reason.

Eventually, we get off the rooftop, I'm sorta moody 'cause I came so close to sex and didn't get it. (I had last gotten laid like 5 days before that, a 3 week fling). We talk, she reveals she's been in physically abusive relationships. I later realize she really enjoyed those moments of naked physical aggression. We part ways, I'm kinda cold.

I call two days later, Thursday afternoon, no pickup, leave a message saying to call back. Get a text message friday night saying she just got my voice mail. Happens to me, I believe her. I text her back Saturday morning, tease her for being too shy to call back. No response. Call her Sunday, no pickup, don't leave a message. Then I text her today, no response. Deleted her number.

Mistakes:
Perhaps not fucking her - made some missteps - she was grabbing my crotch but I didn't open my fly. Could've tried going down on her.
Didn't do much rapport/conversation on Day 2 - she was a little awkward/nervous, seemed like she felt outclassed by me. She's really nice, has a pretty impressive job, but regardless felt inferior. Seemed much more comfortable kissing, and I didn't want to slog through shitty conversation.
Aloof once the point of no sex was apparent.

Probably made her feel used. This happened with my last fling, demanded unsuccessfully a blowjob at the end of the first date, but it didn't stop her from coming back.

Post game analysis..,

Quote: (08-10-2009 05:56 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Day 1
Meet a girl in a clothing shop. Do a half-assed opener, she laughs and hovers. I re-engage, and she's immediately taken with me. (She later tells me she thinks I'm incredibly hot.) Get her laughing a little, and within a couple minutes she agrees to join me for a drink at a bar down the street. It's ~6pm. She buys her clothes, I wait, we go to the bar, sit in an empty spot, talk awhile. I kiss her three times, each time she's gunning for much more, very passionate. We part ways, schedule a Day 2.

Hey Basil, Why didn't you guys continue on Day1? You might have been able to escalate to a lay if you would have done a venue change, particularly getting closer and closer to one of your places...

Post game analysis..,

Quote: (08-10-2009 07:29 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2009 05:56 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Day 1

Hey Basil, Why didn't you guys continue on Day1? You might have been able to escalate to a lay if you would have done a venue change, particularly getting closer and closer to one of your places...

She was going to see a movie with friends. When she was kissing real hard, I said something like "looks like you wouldn't mind missing that movie." Woulda brought her home on some pretext on the day 2, but parents were home then. though they're gone for the next few days...

She actually texted me back hours later, today, very warmly. I texted back an hour after, with a brief joke and told her to call me. This is the reason why you should always have a steady. Uncertainty is worse than rejection.

Edit: Couple hours later she doesn't call. I don't want to text to arrange another meet, and the two times I called, over the course of about a week, she didn't pick up. Options are to let her re-engage, or call at some point. Bizarre - first she felt totally outclassed... if the bang happens, some serious humiliation/payback will occur.

Post game analysis..,

"Uncertainty is worse than rejection."

Cheers to that, for the most part because it is a waste of time, but more and more I am accepting it as a base reality for those girls who won't just all out jump on your junk and ride it to pleasure town.

I have been in a bit of a cold streak, first and second date shoot-downs. Mind you I am still sleeping with two regulars who are pretty good in the sack, but these are in a way the coat-tails of an earlier splatter spree / rampage I was on in the spring, and they are getting a bit boring. Despite the shoot-downs I have learned a lot from them, basically the do-s and don'ts of the date to hookup path. This includes everything from reading body language, to properly escalating, to (spontaneous) venue change. Either way, Friday night went on one with a great looking girl that came to one of my house parties a few weeks back. My friend had actually picked her up the day before and invited her, but she seemed more into me. I can't really stress hosting house parties enough, I have never hosted one and not gotten laid by someone new on the same night. As the host you are entirely in your element.

Went out with her about a week after, a local music fest where a Brazilian band was playing. I watched some of the people samba-ing and learned the stops and then danced with her for a bit (escalation). Took her down to the colonial part of the city, went to a rooftop (overpriced) bar. The bar was on the top of a hotel overlooking the city, and made out with her in the elavator, sending it to the top, then the bottom, then back, repeat (more escalation).
Took her out on the peer, foreplay, no sex, too many boats, lights, etc.

Walking home she just followed me around, and I thought I was walking her home, but she thought she was following me to my house. I am staying with friends right now couch surfing more or less so I couldn't take her home, so no close.

Going out tomorrow night, looking for the bang.

But I have this creeping feeling she sees me as a boyfriend after I really brought my A game on that date. I feel like uncle Rico selling the 12 piece tupperware set, and she wants me to stay to buy the 32 piece deluxe set, with the wooden ship included.

Post game analysis..,

Nice thread. You guys are way ahead of me.

I terminated a 15 month sex-and-psychosis relationship in the beginning of June and have been dry since. My sex drive has been non-existent, and I'm not going to wait for it to spontaneously re-emerge any more. I've got a few leads, I'll elaborate tomorrow.

Post game analysis..,

First, I'd like to thank Roosh. I got out of a bad three and a half relationship a few months ago and for whatever reason my game was gone, confidence shattered and I felt like I'd really lost more than just my ex-girlfriend. Truth be told I didn't really even care about her anymore, I just liked the guaranteed sex. Plus, I was wrapped up in a world of online gambling, that made me more apathetic to everything going on around me. Despite moderate success on the felt, I think a lot of my social skills dwindled.

So, a chance conversation on a completely unrelated forum led me to some of Roosh's stuff on his various websites. Immediately, I realized that my main issue was my confidence had somehow slipped away. Fortunately, after a little reading I was able to remember who I once was, prior to my long-term relationship. Honestly, it was almost like a light-bulb just clicked back on.

Re-armed with my confidence again, I headed out the next night. I felt great, I was talking to girls again, instead of standing around and watching, waiting for that "right moment". After the weekend, my friends even commented I was acting more like the "old me".

Unfortunately, the "old me" wasn't a player and was just good at picking up girls at house parties, and sleeping with my female friends' friends when they'd visit my college. Not so good at the bar pick-up.

I'd like to look at three different situations here and see what you guys think, mostly issues with the closing:

1. At a loud, rowdy bar, I engage a girl, not sure what my exact approach was, as I got fairly drunk later on and parts are now a blur, but I'm talking to her for awhile, I used a few of your "tips, etc" including touching, making her come to me, and even got her to share her drink with me, woo hoo! At some point the conversation headed down the gutter with us playfully arguing over who was better in bed. I could tell things were going well, and that probably would've been a good time to close, but I did not! Instead, shortly after she said she had to go catch up with her friends, who were walking in front of her when I engaged her and kept going, so they were never part of the conversation. She also said to wait there, and she'd be back later. Well... I'm not much of a waiter, so I naturally moved on to see who else I could talk to. Never ended up seeing her again before I left, so I kind of wonder if her friends wanted to go to another bar, or what. Regardless, I felt like I screwed up my closing as I should've at the very least got her number, and more ideally found out who was better in bed.

2. Later on that night at the same bar, I was fairly hammered at this point, one of the girls I had talked to earlier pointed me out to her friends and so I could hear said, "He is so funny!" I remember joking around with her, but I didn't remember her name at this point, or anything I might've said! All I know is I should've re-approached, but wasn't sure how to open up a new set that she was involved in, this time one that was larger and involved a couple guys. Plus, I felt like since she remembered me, I could probably progress with her, or her female friend, but I think the alcohol messed up that one. What would you guys have done?

3. A few nights later out at a bar, I decided to try some of Roosh's tips on hitting on a waitress. I started off saying that I liked how she was checking up on our table a lot, she smiled, but then I added that I expected the same throughout the night. That became the basis of my attack, consistantly busting her balls for not being quick enough to the table as the night wore on and the place became more packed. She played along real well and was laughing, smiling, and my drinks (uh oh the drinks again) started to get noticeably stronger! As she sped up, I started harassing her about her attitude and cuz of her play-fighting I asked if we could get a friendlier waitress, which really got her going. Carried on like that, and my friends (one male, one female) told me I should definitely get this girl's number. However, I decided not to, because this is a place I come to fairly frequently (couple times a month) and I was somewhat worried that might be awkward. I honestly had just wanted to practice my game a little, and did not expect things to go as well as they did. So, in the future, should I just not hit on girls at places I go to a lot, or should I have tried to get her number anyway?

Basically finishing seems to be my problem, or rather getting things to that next step where you can suggested a venue change, or at least get a number is an obvious issue. I think part of the reason why is the time constraints at the bar, that you don't really have at a house party. I need to overcome that logic, and wonder what changes I should make to close better.

I plan on picking up Roosh's book at some point soon, as he really seems to have his stuff together on all of this, and he's hilarious.

Post game analysis..,

Liquid courage can lead to false assumptions and results. I don't want to analyze anything concerning the first two sections because of the fact you were "hammered". Next time try doing the pickup sober.

The thing about the waitress is that you have to respect that they get hit on not just by you buy 5 other guys on a daily basis doing exactly what you did. Especially by guys that only came in for that one time or every once in a blue moon. I gamed a waitress at a TGIF but I frequented that particular one often. So the staff became very comfortable with me to the point where I was getting free drinks from the bartender and knew everyone by name. I kept the game up on the waitress for a few weeks before number closing and she was more than happy to comply.

My personal belief is that it's not worth gaming waitresses since most times they flirt to get better tips (part of the job) and play that role very well. Not to mention they're not as responsive to guys running game on them because they get it everyday. I figured for me the best approach was to continously game this waitress for a while using different techniques. There's quite a bit of investment doing it that way but I thought she was worth it being a 9 on my scale.