rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What about living with two girls at the same time?

This idea has been on my mind lately, about chilling/living with two chicks at the same time and be fucking them on constant basis. Years ago i was dating this morrocan chick that used to tell me that in her country, the wealthy man used to live with 2,3 or even 7 wives. Lately i have been thinking that if i was to settle down with a woman for a long period (not forever) than i need to make sure that the bitch is ready to have another female at home as my second chick.

This is another level shit, now we talking north african kings lives. Imagine you having two or three bad bitches (10s in your book)that you could fuck at the same time on constant basis, you could even get them to have some lesbian action after a certain time, when one gets her period, you have one or two others to fuck.

Obviously that this is not for the average cat, you gotta have mad cash, extra confidence and they need to sense that you have some sort of power.

In the last few days i have been talking to few of my girls in different countries about this subject and few of them are down with me fucking her and one of my female friends. I just told them that it is one of my big fantasies (well i have done that before) and that i want them to make it come true. I got four 8's that are cool with it.

However i am thinking long term about this shit, when i go hard on my international playboy lifestyle (when i start making real real money), i want to travel with two 10s that i have on lock and fuck both of them when im on a business trip. I dont think i will ever settle down so living with two girls at home wont be my thing but when i go to countries for business/relaxing where the national women from that specific country dont interest me, then im bringing two of my fuck buddies and i am fucking them while on this business trip.

I am wondering, have any of you met a cat that lived with two girls at the same time or was constantly banging different groups of chicks? What is your opinion about this? Any particular country where girls find that shit completely normal?

Sounds like more trouble than it's worth managing two insanely hot girls and having them around all the time.

I read in Felix Dennis's book How to Get Rich (good read by the way) that he had girlfriends living in flats in different cities that he paid for. The money didn't make much difference to him and he had girls to fuck wherever he went. That sounds like a better arrangement than having them around you at all times.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Those north African kings really know how to do it!

My dad used to have 2 babes living with him. And, his ex-wife lived next door! They would pay most of the bills and they were down for almost anything. He had major Game.

They had a 3-way with my older brother and I banged one of them when I was 16, she was 26, Chilean, and hot.

Of course, they were a head ache at times too.

It was a crazy set up and I don't think I would want to to it long term.

But, it sure would be fun to try for a while.

[attachment=3417]

If Jack Ritter could pull it off, so can we. [Image: banana.gif]

There's an arab saying along the lines of: 2 wives will fight each other, 3 wives will have 2 ganging up on 1.. but 4 is the ideal where they will form teams of 2.

As someone who formerly lived with two bisexual girls for a few years, I'm going to go ahead and say don't bother. Starts off great but feelings come into play rather quickly. You'll be dealing with two irritable bitches who both despise eachother within a few months, tops.

You will have absolutely no "you" time in and around the house.

There will literally be no escape from these women who will follow your every move.

You will put up with constant bitching, screaming, and nagging.

You will wake up to "friendly" notes reminding everyone else just how much you all hate eachother.

Your actions will be judged on a nearly bipartisan level- everything you do is only because you "like her more how could you do this!?"

God forbid you bring a girl home, either, as that's just another horrible mess.

Living with one girl blows. Living with two is hell on earth. You'll want to blow your brains out.

Quote: (10-21-2011 11:56 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

There's an arab saying along the lines of: 2 wives will fight each other, 3 wives will have 2 ganging up on 1.. but 4 is the ideal where they will form teams of 2.

Those guys are genius!

True story. A former coworker's son took a job in Disney World. His two female roommates were Snow White and Jasmine. If you've ever been there they hire chicks that look real close to the characters. And here's the unbelievable part. HE WAS FUCKING THEM BOTH!!! His mom found out, cut funding, and brought him back to Texas. His dad was furious. I mean, who gets to live out a fantasy like that? If a chick looked and dressed like Jasmine approached me in a bar I'd prematurely ejaculate.

That was one fairy tale that didn't end well. It broke my heart just hearing it, and still does, 3 years later.

Hey Emech, when I come back down we need to take your daughter to Disney World and figure out a way to game these Disney models.

Quote: (10-21-2011 12:10 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Those guys are genius!

In K*wait the men can have up to 4 wives. The rich ones built huge houses with corridors, so the women don't have to see each other when walking around the complex. Cuts down on the drama. Usually their last wife doesn't get to have kids. He doesn't want her body busted up. It's her job to stay thin and attractive, and she's the one with an iphone, Audi R8, and pimp holidays to Europe to compensate for it. Crazy culture.

Quote: (10-21-2011 12:40 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Those guys are genius!

In K*wait the men can have up to 4 wives. The rich ones built huge houses with corridors, so the women don't have to see each other when walking around the complex. Cuts down on the drama. Usually their last wife doesn't get to have kids. He doesn't want her body busted up. It's her job to stay thin and attractive, and she's the one with an iphone, Audi R8, and pimp holidays to Europe to compensate for it. Crazy culture.

That's some true harem game there. We could learn something from these guys.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-21-2011 12:36 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

True story. A former coworker's son took a job in Disney World. His two female roommates were Snow White and Jasmine. If you've ever been there they hire chicks that look real close to the characters. And here's the unbelievable part. HE WAS FUCKING THEM BOTH!!! His mom found out, cut funding, and brought him back to Texas. His dad was furious. I mean, who gets to live out a fantasy like that? If a chick looked and dressed like Jasmine approached me in a bar I'd prematurely ejaculate.

That was one fairy tale that didn't end well. It broke my heart just hearing it, and still does, 3 years later.

Hey Emech, when I come back down we need to take your daughter to Disney World and figure out a way to game these Disney models.
She probably will be one soon herself. lol

Quote: (10-21-2011 12:36 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

True story. A former coworker's son took a job in Disney World. His two female roommates were Snow White and Jasmine. If you've ever been there they hire chicks that look real close to the characters. And here's the unbelievable part. HE WAS FUCKING THEM BOTH!!! His mom found out, cut funding, and brought him back to Texas. His dad was furious.

The bolded part I do not get. My mom would tell her ladies at work. My dad would buy me a lifetime supply of Davidoff cigars.

Those guys are genius!

Some of these guys also divorce the older wives and marry younger ones and essentially keep a rotation of wives throughout their lifetimes.

Then there's the Russian/East European prostitutes they bang on the side.

Quote: (10-21-2011 10:52 AM)pitt Wrote:  

when one gets her period, you have one or two others to fuck.

If they live together then their periods will be synchonized. Good luck when that happens. Then sharks will swim up the toilets.

Quote: (10-21-2011 06:02 PM)Batata Wrote:  

Those guys are genius!

Some of these guys also divorce the older wives and marry younger ones and essentially keep a rotation of wives throughout their lifetimes.

Thats it!!!

I'm selling my shit and moving to Kuwait!!!

Quote: (10-21-2011 07:03 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2011 06:02 PM)Batata Wrote:  

Those guys are genius!

Thats it!!!

I'm selling my shit and moving to Kuwait!!!

Good luck cold approaching the locals!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I can't imagine pulling this off in this country, or if a man would REALLY want to attempt this! It takes far too much emotional energy to deal with ONE woman (even for a man with game), let alone simultaneously living and dealing with more than one. They'll be at each other, with you constantly in the middle. If you can find two chicks that are damaged enough to live together and share a man, you're a lucky man indeed.

The trick with African and Arab men that have multiple wives/women is that these women grew up within a culture that prepares them for this - some even look forward to being one of many wives of an important man. Even these women don't necessarily LIKE it - they simply don't question it. It's one thing to bring a couple of chicks home and freak them for a night, but living every day like that for an indefinite time? That's hard to pull off, and more difficult to maintain...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (10-21-2011 10:58 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Sounds like more trouble than it's worth managing two insanely hot girls and having them around all the time.

I read in Felix Dennis's book How to Get Rich (good read by the way) that he had girlfriends living in flats in different cities that he paid for. The money didn't make much difference to him and he had girls to fuck wherever he went. That sounds like a better arrangement than having them around you at all times.

This is what I've been trying to set up, but minus the paying for their flats part...[Image: blush.gif]

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (10-22-2011 05:29 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

This is what I've been trying to set up, but minus the paying for their flats part...[Image: blush.gif]

I've got something along these lines in a few cities that I travel to regularly. Girls that are essentially friends with benefits, that I stay in touch regularly and then fuck when I'm in town. Often even if they have a boyfriend at the time. Great setup - a girl in every port is the goal!

Only drawback is that I tend to hook up with them rather than go chasing for fresh girls when I'm in those cities.

Quote: (10-22-2011 08:08 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I've got something along these lines in a few cities that I travel to regularly. Girls that are essentially friends with benefits, that I stay in touch regularly and then fuck when I'm in town. Often even if they have a boyfriend at the time. Great setup - a girl in every port is the goal!

Only drawback is that I tend to hook up with them rather than go chasing for fresh girls when I'm in those cities.

Yeah i wanted to touch on this too.

Sending these girls money or pay for their shit on regular basis is a waste of time in my opinion. I can just go there and pull women in that country, i wouldnt go to a country just to see a single girl. However, if the women from that country dont interest me, then i would just get one of my favourite fuck buddies to come with me to that particular country or you can always invite a new girl to travel with you and you tell her you will cover the expenses (doubt she will say no, specially if she is from a poor background). It ends up being cheaper and you dont have high emotional connections with any woman that way.

Quote: (10-22-2011 08:08 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I've gotten 3 international notches this way - building attraction online with writing and webcam/videocalls, securing the invite, then smashing when I hit town. I have a few more that I'm working on. My most solid connection was in Rome, now in Paris, doesn't want to fuck me (she's older and I'm not attracted either), but she LOVES me to death and is my greatest PR rep. She wants to GET me pussy. I'm at an age where I'm not patrolling night spots looking to approach and game. I'm more about lining up my chicks before I hit town and chilling with one or two honeys I've already lined up.