rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Football Gambling Journal

My goal is to demonstrate how to turn $64 into $100,000 in 3-4 weeks by betting NFL & College football.
Publicly documenting it will force me to have more discipline and not get impulsive (like betting baseball during the week).

Here is my first week's parlay: .019 BTC ($64) to win .18 BTC ($605)
[Image: attachment.jpg37542]   
[Image: attachment.jpg37543]   

Tail at your own risk.

I'll tail a bit for fun. Only using 14 selections though because I'm using Bet365.

Best of luck.

I'm pretty good at predicting college football. Let me ask since I don't know much about parlays , you have to win all 18 bets to get the money?

Quote: (09-15-2017 02:00 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

I'm pretty good at predicting college football. Let me ask since I don't know much about parlays , you have to win all 18 bets to get the money?

Correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parlay_(gambling)

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Highly fragile strategy. Given you win that one, are you going all-in again on the next?

My bet is you won't reach your goal. I'd take a 1.05 odd on that one.

I suddenly had the interest to start betting on football too haha. Would you prefer to keep this thread for your own picks or can other people post their picks for the week?

Sure other degenerates can post their slips too. I really like Kansas state (-170) over Vanderbilt too but didn't feel the need to add additional risk this weekend.

Yea my strategy is a bit bizarre compared to most. I pick a bunch of heavy favorites then sprinkle in a couple I like in the NFL which gives me the 10x return. I don't really bet spreads, just straight win/loss. Going all in every week is required of my strategy obviously.

I'll lay 1000 that he doesn't make it. Still value in my book

you should move to 5dimes and take advantage of their reduced juice parlays. that alone will boost your potential roi around 10-20%

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

I took all ML on a USF, Notre Dame, Wake Forest, U North Carolina parlay.

I laughed that the Bucs vs Bears is your first pick. How are the Bears so bad this season that the Bucs are favored -300? Even if they are at home, the Bucs seem to lose more home games and win more on the road. If I learned one thing from all my years of watching football, never bet on the Bucs, they're one of the most unpredictable teams. They win games you'd never expect and always lose easy games they should win. The Bucs SHOULD win here, but IDK how missing last week's game and a lot of practice this week because of Hurricane Irma will affect their performance this weekend.

Well that was fucking quick. Nebraska is a completely awful team. How embarrassing. The rest of those will hit tho. I will post NFL slip tonight to try and get back on schedule for next week.

Do you prefer moneyline in general or just for parlays?

I only bet moneylines, I don't like spreads.

I made a new one of Kansas state, panthers, ravens, buccs, raiders, seahawks. If it hits I'll be back on schedule for next week.

I TRUSTED YOU
[Image: banana.gif]

New thread title:

"How to turn a $64 gambling loss to a $100k gambling loss in 3-4 weeks"

Kidding, win or lose very interesting.

NFL sunday. .0098 ($35) into .2 ($720)
[Image: attachment.jpg37545]   

Let's win our money back!

I'm following, but on bet365, because it seems that nitro is down at this time.

It looks like Disco picked em all correctly!

Clean sweep of NFL. I have $785 (.21 btc) now. Shooting for $6,000 next week.
[Image: attachment.jpg37548]   
[Image: banana.gif] Hitting these is like sex.

Cardinals scared the fuck out of me, they were losing the whole game. [Image: smile.gif]

I NEVER DOUBTED YOU FOR A SECOND

Cheers, man! I was following hoping the Cardinals would pull out, which they did. If you post your picks for next week I may mirror you haha. Have you been doing this strategy for a while or is it something new you're trying?

This was my first week betting. I tried to follow the home underdog strategy, particularly with underdogs with less than +2.5 points. For this week, there were only two games that fit into that: Jacksonville v. Tennessee (I picked Jax, they lost) and Dallas and Denver (I had Denver and they won). I also picked the Rams (they were a favorite), thinking they'd crush the Redskins, but they lost. So I ended up 1-2 on the week. If I stuck to those principals I would have been 1-1. Indy was a big home underdog too, but they got killed last week by the Rams so I passed on it, but they would have covered this week. Anyway, I may try and implement this strategy more. However, Disco's parlays seem enticing.

The reason I started betting this week is because I heard about MyBookie.ag on Joey Diaz's podcast. The offer was for 100% match on your deposit over $100--seemed like a good deal. I'll give it a few weeks and see how things go. If someone wants to sign up shoot me a PM because I may be able to get more money.

Wow !!! Thank you, it's my first time at betting, couldn't be better.
My only concern is that I couldn't bet on nitrogensports because the website is not working from home while is working perfectly from the office, I have to solve this before next weekend.
Thank you again !!!

Well done on getting the first one up.

Also interested in this, I know nothing about NFL or college football but I'll come along for the ride if you post your picks.

Parlay bets are very risky, I don't think it's a good idea even tho most rewarding wins were from them but lost many times.

I'm decent at Soccer bets, I could also share my bets here if members would like