rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What it means to truly be Alpha

This thought comes after reading another thread where the poster confessed to sleeping with his quasi-friend's girlfriend and another poster called him out for not having a certain set of morals. And it got me thinking...

To be truly alpha means to not only naturally get a girl wet but to be able to defend your territory. A part of this threat, just like with foreign policy, is the potential threat. To be truly alpha means to be so damn potentially dangerous that if anybody treads on your turf they will have serious repercussions to pay.

This is why I think we should focus on the pimp game a little more. A pimp goes inside a girls head and he owns her. She will never go too far against him because he is so deep inside her brain that without him she feels a serious deficiency. This is why I think the ultimate part of the game is to become like an essential nutrient to women. Not only that, you also have to be a bit crazy enough that if anyone around your circle messes with your "property" they better realize that you're crazy enough to fuck them up.

In otherwords two keywords that mean alpha to me: rabid ownership and defense.

Then again, if what you're after is increasing your notch count then none of this really applies. This is more applicable to harem management.

Interesting thoughts. I wonder if being alpha could also mean that you don't really care about "property" because you can always get more. That's not to say you will let other dudes walk on you (e.g. flirt with your girl in front of you), but maybe a true alpha doesn't truly care about women enough to care if she decides to fuck someone else. Reminds me of the line in the movie Heat: "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

As human beings are the only one of the 8.7 million species of animal on the planet that has any concept of property, clearly being alpha has nothing to do with property

It has to do with competing over survival resources

Quote: (09-07-2011 05:10 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

This is why I think we should focus on the pimp game a little more. A pimp goes inside a girls head and he owns her. She will never go too far against him because he is so deep inside her brain that without him she feels a serious deficiency. This is why I think the ultimate part of the game is to become like an essential nutrient to women. Not only that, you also have to be a bit crazy enough that if anyone around your circle messes with your "property" they better realize that you're crazy enough to fuck them up.

Here's what I don't like about this definition. It basically depends on having a woman with serious deficiencies in self-esteem and mental health. I don't like getting to into personal business. But my sister has been with an asshole guy who has fucked her head up. No matter how bad he treats her, she goes back to him because she's emotionally dependent on him. But if my sister had a normal and healthy self-esteem and mental state in the first place, she'd have never fallen for this chump in the first place. I don't consider that guy Alpha, he's actually a loser, but carefully picked out a woman he could keep under his thumb and figured out how to do it well. This sort of "pimp game" is not going to work with women who are not screwed up in the head to begin with, or had/have good relationships with their father.

Who are the true alphas? There's really on one final test. If the shit ever hit the fan and we reverted down to some Madmax type anarchy where the only things that matter were brute strength, fear and ability to make people follow you, the alphas would be the last men standing.

Quote: (09-07-2011 06:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It basically depends on having a woman with serious deficiencies in self-esteem and mental health.

I had similar thoughts. From my superficial knowledge of the pimp game, extracted from reading books by Iceberg Slim, pimps use tools that are un-traditional, to say the least, such as:
1. Getting their hos hooked on extremely addictive drugs like heroin.
2. Physical abuse.
3. Economic deprivation.
4. Selecting vulnerable girls. And I don't mean vulnerable in the bullshit Puritan/feminist way.
5. Mind-fucking. And this one is enabled by the other four.

And even with all those, keeping hoes is no easy feat, due to the competition.

It's hard to learn from pimps when you can't or don't want to use the tools they used. If you wanted to extract a confession from a prisoner but didn't want to torture him, you wouldn't go to the WWII-era Japanese for a how-to.

There is no one single blueprint for alpha status. Vary the circumstances, and different men will rise to the top. As for your example, one man may thrive at attaining power, and another at keeping it. Who is to say who is superior? We can agree there are behaviors that are rarely favorable. But beyond that, it's a matter of finding what yields the best results for yourself.

Here's what I don't like about this definition. It basically depends on having a woman with serious deficiencies in self-esteem and mental health.

Good point, and considering the situations where I felt the sense of "ownership" over a girl were when the girl had some self-esteem issues, I'd have to agree. And when it comes to pimps and hoes, I guess any girl who lets anyone get that deep in her head is just vulnerable to any sort of influence, whether it be from an alpha or not.

Quote:Smitty Wrote:

I wonder if being alpha could also mean that you don't really care about "property" because you can always get more. That's not to say you will let other dudes walk on you (e.g. flirt with your girl in front of you), but maybe a true alpha doesn't truly care about women enough to care if she decides to fuck someone else. Reminds me of the line in the movie Heat: "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

This is also a very valid point. I guess a true alpha would not consider any woman property, because a true alpha would be in some truly animalistic mindset and would only consider his immediate well-being important.

Then again (I'm going to go to my main man, Sean Connery, for this one so don't hate) if you were to sleep with Mr. Alphas wife, you would have to have big balls, and she would also have to have a really damn good reason to get herself in a bad situation with him-- and I'm pretty sure in terms of property-- he looks at her as his and she considers him (to a point) hers. I am doubtful that she is willing to give him up if he cheats on her. I'm also guessing he would be clever enough to not rub it in her face if he did.

I guess this is why the term alpha can be so controversial and misleading when it comes to pickup.

I think the title of this thread should be, What does it mean to be Sean Connery?

I run pimp game with all my FB's now. If they've strayed it's because I allowed it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (09-07-2011 07:25 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I run pimp game with all my FB's now. If they've strayed it's because I allowed it.

Such as?

Pimp and Alpha male should never be used in the same sentence.
Control with that game is weak as fuck.

If your sister gots a lil rock problem will you pull her out? If she was under control of those clowns gettin paid would you let it go because they have fire power?

Can you? Will you?
Are you Alpha? Are they?

Shit I have seen from pimps here? Keeping girls in pet cages cause they party too much..YUP.....Alpha move?

People get it confused with pimps.

Pimps aren't alpha because they treat women like shit.

Pimps are alpha, so they get to treat women like shit.

A lot of people think that if you behave like a Pimp, you'll be able to somehow keep a woman interested in you. That's just wrong. Women go to pimps because the man himself is such an attractive figure to them, that they cannot resist. Pimps are nothing more than very attractive men (I don't mean in the looks department. I mean attractive as in desirable to all women.) who leverage their power over women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

@Samseau good analysis and a real analysis I might add. I worked closely with a pimp who I became friends with in Tijuana, Mexico after he decided to take his business south of the border due to the legal problems he was facing in the U.S. He was an older pimp at that point so he admited that his young looks were affecting his game with hoes back home.

The guy is an alpha all of the way. He has presence and walks around like he's the fucking owner of the city. He knew nearly zero Spanish and I being Latino became a good friend of his so I could translate for him to his hoes. It was through these translations that I learned a shitload of things pimps do that created this reality tunnel that only a few can experience.
What I mean by that is that if you know you have someone's mind under control (in this case the hoes) the rest requires literally zero game. All of the sudden the shit tests don't exist and she's more than willing to be your "wife" and to please you at all costs.

The big problem I saw was that nearly 100% of them were on drugs! Most of them got addicted by hanging with other hoes who had "problems" and wanted to get high to forget about them...that was always challenge when training them to do a better job and to be on time!
In his world all he cared about was conquering her mind and heart. "If you control the brain you control the pussy" was his saying and of course that translated to him making more money.

In his mind investing any amount of money or time to get pussy was a worthless and weak minded mentality and after years of knowing him I nearly agree. If you're the man you don't need to pay but to get pay for being such a bad son of a bitch! They should idolize you like some rock star and throw themselves at you because you have 3,4,5 or more bitches under your control already.

If you have all those hoes giving you money (in the hooker world) you must be a man who deserves more respect than the Pope himself.
Regular woman are competitive, but hoes are even more competitive. Their entire business depends on them looking good and having an edge over the hoe standind next to them. This is true also in the game of "love" so if you have a bitch already under your control is quiet easy to get the next one of the team. EVERY fucking hoe I met wanted to be #1 in her man's eyes so they did whatever was necessary to please him.
Believe or not a pimp can fall in love with a hoe! That's a secret not many would admit to, but the difference is that he knows that cash and reputation are above all of the love shit and despite his feelings he has to continue conducting his business as usual.

Btw, a story about me having a "relationship" problem with a former gf. I told him (pimp homie) that I was able to walk out on her since she was being flaky and not respecting my time. He told me that I could do that, but there was something I could try before moving on, so he went on to suggest I write a fake letter that was from an ex "Yolanda" and to accidentally leave it on the current GF's bed after fucking her.
Sure enough I did it and for the next 3 months I had this GF working and bringing me all of her money.
In case you wonder what was on the letter it was nothing more than Yolanda wanting to get back together and offering to do anything (including taking care of my financially). The key was to add words like "I've been with many men but none like you", "I want you to be my king and I'll be your slut if you want me to"...Bonus points would have been to add a photo of a hot bitch but in my case the words themselves had enough of a impact to change the way that relationship was going.
Again, aiming for the brain to control the pussy...

Quote: (09-07-2011 07:42 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 07:25 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Such as?

How do I describe it? I guess we have a mutual understanding that I will take care of her primal needs and vice versa, so I treat her like my property to bang whenever... to the point where I can pretty much do and say anything I want and not have her screw around on me. This one told me the other day that it's her mission to find another girl for us to fool around with because she knows I'll enjoy it. She's not even close to a girlfriend either, this is a FB that I've never even so much as taken out for a single date. How many FB's do you know that you can have that much control over?

One of the other girls I'm banging goes out with other guys regularly. They're usually bad-in-bed betas that she tells me all about and I'm cool with it because in the end I can call her up anytime and I think her dating experiences are hilarious. She knows about my blog and all of the other girls, so it's a mutual understanding. It's funny because sometimes she'll be sucking and fucking me literally an hour before she goes to see one of these other guys. Ah what a world.

Quote: (09-07-2011 06:01 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

As human beings are the only one of the 8.7 million species of animal on the planet that has any concept of property, clearly being alpha has nothing to do with property

It has to do with competing over survival resources

I disagree. Animals have concepts of property too, it's called territory.
Come into a lion's territory and you get jumped..standard.

Animals also control their females, they fcuk all of them and don't allow any other males to nutt in them under the punishment of death.

Watch lions and walruses with their hoes if you don't believe.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-07-2011 05:10 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Here's what I don't like about this definition. It basically depends on having a woman with serious deficiencies in self-esteem and mental health. I don't like getting to into personal business. But my sister has been with an asshole guy who has fucked her head up. No matter how bad he treats her, she goes back to him because she's emotionally dependent on him. But if my sister had a normal and healthy self-esteem and mental state in the first place, she'd have never fallen for this chump in the first place. I don't consider that guy Alpha, he's actually a loser, but carefully picked out a woman he could keep under his thumb and figured out how to do it well. This sort of "pimp game" is not going to work with women who are not screwed up in the head to begin with, or had/have good relationships with their father.

Who are the true alphas? There's really on one final test. If the shit ever hit the fan and we reverted down to some Madmax type anarchy where the only things that matter were brute strength, fear and ability to make people follow you, the alphas would be the last men standing.

I see what you are saying but in terms of pimp, isn't it the act of just exploiting a weakness for one's benefit? Running game on a lizard, isn't that the same thing?
Lizards don't want to be fcuked and dumped but some run certain tactics to get them in the right mind state, true?

In terms of alpha, isn't the one who is able to adapt to whatever his situation gives him? In this day and era, the strong males who could knock out most other men are not the ones with all the power. It's the ones who are able to adapt to the times.

Isn't alpha flexibility or are there some traits that stand strong independently of location or time era?

And what are the rewards of being alpha?
Did alphas get lizards because they were attracted to their alpha ways or did they just get lizards because they literally TOOK them by force?
Did Genghis Khan chat up lizards in a cave or did he order them to his room and fcuk and suck or risk death as a consequence?

Was the status afforded to alphas out of respect or fear?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-08-2011 10:22 AM)Jarocho2003 Wrote:  

Btw, a story about me having a "relationship" problem with a former gf. I told him (pimp homie) that I was able to walk out on her since she was being flaky and not respecting my time. He told me that I could do that, but there was something I could try before moving on, so he went on to suggest I write a fake letter that was from an ex "Yolanda" and to accidentally leave it on the current GF's bed after fucking her.
Sure enough I did it and for the next 3 months I had this GF working and bringing me all of her money.
In case you wonder what was on the letter it was nothing more than Yolanda wanting to get back together and offering to do anything (including taking care of my financially). The key was to add words like "I've been with many men but none like you", "I want you to be my king and I'll be your slut if you want me to"...Bonus points would have been to add a photo of a hot bitch but in my case the words themselves had enough of a impact to change the way that relationship was going.

I like this, it reeks of Puss crookedness.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Jarrocho, love the Yolanda gambit. Got any other practical and applicable pimp wisdom for us?

Quote: (09-07-2011 10:50 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

A lot of people think that if you behave like a Pimp, you'll be able to somehow keep a woman interested in you. That's just wrong. Women go to pimps because the man himself is such an attractive figure to them, that they cannot resist. Pimps are nothing more than very attractive men (I don't mean in the looks department. I mean attractive as in desirable to all women.) who leverage their power over women.

I failed to make it clear, that the tools I mentioned are for keeping the hoe, not getting her. For getting the girl, in the Slim books, it was about swag, looks, style, vibe, confidence, and picking the right girl.

Quote: (09-08-2011 10:46 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

How do I describe it? I guess we have a mutual understanding that I will take care of her primal needs and vice versa, so I treat her like my property to bang whenever... to the point where I can pretty much do and say anything I want and not have her screw around on me. This one told me the other day that it's her mission to find another girl for us to fool around with because she knows I'll enjoy it. She's not even close to a girlfriend either, this is a FB that I've never even so much as taken out for a single date. How many FB's do you know that you can have that much control over?

So you're banging her well without exerting any effort. I'm not criticizing, I'm just wondering what else you're doing, or what there is to do.

I fell into this pattern with a few girls recently, she drives to me to get banged and leaves, after banging on the first date. But I don't feel there's any great attachment - I'm never quite sure I'll see them again, if that's what I want.

For the latest one, I wouldn't be surprised if she banged another guy while out one night. I just run 'cool guy game,' see her once a week, chill out and bang a bunch of times, rinse and repeat. But it seems like it could end at a moment's notice. I recognize she's damn slutty, and trying to exert control in any normal way will be a huge turn-off, and be seen as clingy. So I'm looking to get some upper hand. Parenthetically, she seems pretty aloof about it - returns my calls and all, but wouldn't care if I never talked to her again. On the first date, I didn't think it was going great, but I just made moves anyway and she never said no.

Quote: (09-08-2011 11:17 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

For the latest one, I wouldn't be surprised if she banged another guy while out one night. I just run 'cool guy game,' see her once a week, chill out and bang a bunch of times, rinse and repeat. But it seems like it could end at a moment's notice. I recognize she's damn slutty, and trying to exert control in any normal way will be a huge turn-off, and be seen as clingy. So I'm looking to get some upper hand. Parenthetically, she seems pretty aloof about it - returns my calls and all, but wouldn't care if I never talked to her again. On the first date, I didn't think it was going great, but I just made moves anyway and she never said no.

These girls are only interested in sex. They will use you for sex. They are most likely the future cat-ladies of America.

If you are their best fuck, they'll keep coming back. If the sex starts to become lackluster, they'll stop coming to you. I've had a few of these over the years. I fuck the living hell out of them, and they love it.

The last fuck-girlfriend I had wouldn't let me bang her without condoms, and I've lost all desire to fuck her with a condom, so I couldn't keep up my enthusiasm and energy to fuck her. So things are ending with her now.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-08-2011 11:57 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

These girls are only interested in sex. They will use you for sex. They are most likely the future cat-ladies of America.

If you are their best fuck, they'll keep coming back. If the sex starts to become lackluster, they'll stop coming to you. I've had a few of these over the years. I fuck the living hell out of them, and they love it.

The last fuck-girlfriend I had wouldn't let me bang her without condoms, and I've lost all desire to fuck her with a condom, so I couldn't keep up my enthusiasm and energy to fuck her. So things are ending with her now.

Yeah I bang this one raw and she literally worships my cock. That might be the key right there, since we have great sex all the time. We've been experimenting with some crazier stuff and of course she wants some threesomes to happen so I don't see her leaving anytime soon.

The only problem is when both of you start getting bored.

Quote: (09-08-2011 11:57 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yeah, this seems about right. Just good to hear it from someone else.

Still weirds me out a little when a girl can bang you and enjoy it, yet form no attachment whatsoever. This girl is a thrill seeker, goes out to concerts, bars and clubs a lot, and does other things... Guess I have to just keep upping the freaky factor during sex. I've been banging her raw all along, so I can't compare.

Jarrocho, love the Yolanda gambit. Got any other practical and applicable pimp wisdom for us?
The quickest way to influence hoes is by already having another couple of women chasing after you. There is no way you want to show up to a new ho's home and bring two other bitches with you so she can see you're wanted (that won't work!). What you do is play the innocent guy what is being stalked by ex GFs.

If you have a cool chick friend have her give you a call and pretend to be dying to get back to you and talk nasty to you. The point is that you make the "fake" ex mention things that she would do for you that the current GF isn't doing or you want her to do more...

You then hang up and act like this is an ongoing problem you have with exs not letting go...don't show off or anything but mention it as is something that have dealt with for a long time.

If the bitch buys the story (and that depends on your and her the fake ex's acting) you might have gold in your hands...this is why I don't really like dumping chicks after the work has been done. I like to keep them around because they can help me get stuff I won't get alone otherwise.
One example, is my current GF...some fucking how I got her into 3somes with other women and eventually even let her fuck a couple other guys as well at a swinger club. I know that might not be your thing, which is fine...all you do is start getting ideas into her head that will lead to her naturally agreeing to do whatever you want...

Once my GF opened up to the idea of people having 3somes to "enhance" their relationship the next natural step became to share with her literature I had "accidentally" stumble on the Internet about these adventures and how great they were...once she read a couple of those she was ready to go...

Again, if you're a pump and dump type of guy this won't work as you'll need to spend some time with the bitch before you get what you want...

Quote: (09-08-2011 11:12 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2011 10:22 AM)Jarocho2003 Wrote:  

I like this, it reeks of Puss crookedness.

Moma, PC was one of the first posters I enjoyed reading here because I could relate to his type of game a lot. It's very similar to being a pimp because it about controling her in such a way that she is happy to do shit for you...win-win...

What a wicked web we weave..heheh

I am sorry if this is harsh, but here it is: your sister is a classic gamed female, responding strictly to the vagina tingle that women invariably conflate with emotional attachment. Women in this position are engaging in complete self-deception -- they think that this guy will eventually come around because, well, if he makes my vagina tingle he just HAS to be worth it.

And the asshole knows it, instinctively, if not rationally. He knows the more I distance myself, or engage in the abuse, the more she'll find me irresistable. He's playing the high status game. And as Roissy once said, a guy who knows how to game has incredible power that can lead to abuse, but for which there is really is no excuse.

Women are great deceivers, but especially adept at deceiving themselves. Some eventually face up to their own contradictions; most never do.

Nowadays, the gun is the Alpha.

Take the biggest, baddest, dude. If I have a gun and he doesn't. Then I control the resources.

Tom Brady, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, George St. Pierre, Anderson Silva, Mike Tyson, Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacqiuo, Kimbo Slice, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Charlie Sheen,...

If I have a gun and they don't. Then, I control the resources.

Hypothetically speaking, I will shoot Tom Brady in the face and rape his model girlfriend.

Does that make me an Alpha?

In the animal world the answer is yes.

In the human world, I don't know, I don't really care. It's all semantics.