rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She doesn't answer to the texts

When women don't answer to my text for more than a day I delete their number. Sometimes I think that may be I should keep it and try after a month.
I deleted more than a 100 numbers in a period of 6 months. Do you keep them or delete?

This should be in the newbie forum, for the record.

Me and my friends differ on this - they advocate your approach, while I tend to give more time. I've found that waiting for a short period of time and sending a restart text a few days - 1 week later has worked for me sometimes. I've had girls be unresponsive one day only for me to hit them up next week and successfully set up a date. If I send the restart and still don't get a response, that's when I delete the number.

So, in short, I give the girls a bit more of the benefit of the doubt. They don't always deserve it, but it's the approach I'm comfortable with.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

My rule of thumb is this:

If a girl is hot enough----AT LEAST a "solid" 7 or above----I will CONSIDER sending her a restart text in a week or so.

Anything below that----fuck her, she's not hot enough to play any kind of games. She should be begging for my dick.

OP,

Generally-speaking, do not send more than two texts without a reply. And the second text should be 3-7 days after the first. If you really felt you connected with her when you met her last, aim for a reshoot text just two days after the first. There are such things as beneficial exceptions.

Importantly, your first text should not come too soon after your last meeting, otherwise it looks clingy and a second text will do even more damage.

Remember, women are the unhappiest they have ever been. Stat after stat indicates this, and study after study confirms it. Countless females do not have their shit together and it flows into every other part of their life at least semi-regularly.

A woman who does not reply is half the time so full of her own stress and frustration that she'll forget to feed her cat, let alone reply to you. No guy is going to have a 100% success rate with return texts, unless he's going after a very small sample of girl or batting well below his average. And many women also have a very inflated view of what sort of man they can get. They feel they can skip out on replying and the guy will chase anyway.

Agree with Excelsior, this needs to go to the newbie forum.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

I delete numbers all the time - I don't hoard them or keep a phone full of hundreds of flakey #'s in the fashion that some guys do.

Have to keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of numbers you get these days, online or off, are simply weak leads. If a girl really liked you, she'd be proactively opening you on a site, or asking you when you were free, or be back at your apartment already. That level of interest happens to me from time to time but it's rare.

Girls who give you their number in person and say "Ok, text me sometime", who haven't already let you escalate pretty close to sex, are for the most part marginal from the get-go. Girls who you have to grind a number out of on an app that didn't open you first are also marginal; if I had to open her first and chat for 10 messages for her to give up the digits, at the very least I want to see that she's getting back promptly via text for the interaction to continue.

Roosh made a post about warning signs to look for that indicate a bang is probably not on the table:

http://www.rooshv.com/5-warning-signs-to...first-date

For my part I certainly agree. I've never banged a girl who waited more than 3 hours to reply, or flaked and tried to reschedule, or when I got the impression that I was chasing real hard while she was just kicking back doing her thing. Over time, I got an intuition on which girls were investing in me and which girls were simply passing the time.

Unless she's absolutely a stunner, ejecting early at the first sign of ambivalence on her part has usually been a pretty solid option. IMO a girl who never replied once isn't even worthy of a "restart" - there's nothing to restart. Girls who are jumping your bones in your car after a good first date but then get flakey afterwards might get a restart. Not some rando you ain't never even got out.

If you were Leonardo DiCaprio do you think ANY text would take longer than 30 seconds to answer?

The answer to that question is your answer to whether she likes you.

Quote: (10-09-2016 07:05 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

I delete numbers all the time - I don't hoard them or keep a phone full of hundreds of flakey #'s in the fashion that some guys do.

Have to keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of numbers you get these days, online or off, are simply weak leads. If a girl really liked you, she'd be proactively opening you on a site, or asking you when you were free, or be back at your apartment already. That level of interest happens to me from time to time but it's rare.

Girls who give you their number in person and say "Ok, text me sometime", who haven't already let you escalate pretty close to sex, are for the most part marginal from the get-go. Girls who you have to grind a number out of on an app that didn't open you first are also marginal; if I had to open her first and chat for 10 messages for her to give up the digits, at the very least I want to see that she's getting back promptly via text for the interaction to continue.

Roosh made a post about warning signs to look for that indicate a bang is probably not on the table:

http://www.rooshv.com/5-warning-signs-to...first-date

For my part I certainly agree. I've never banged a girl who waited more than 3 hours to reply, or flaked and tried to reschedule, or when I got the impression that I was chasing real hard while she was just kicking back doing her thing. Over time, I got an intuition on which girls were investing in me and which girls were simply passing the time.

Unless she's absolutely a stunner, ejecting early at the first sign of ambivalence on her part has usually been a pretty solid option. IMO a girl who never replied once isn't even worthy of a "restart" - there's nothing to restart. Girls who are jumping your bones in your car after a good first date but then get flakey afterwards might get a restart. Not some rando you ain't never even got out.

^^Exactly. Nothing = nothing. I never got the "restart" mentality or keeping flaky chicks' phone numbers. To me, it reeks of desperation. "Next" is the correct answer.

Let's be honest: If she's interested in you, she's on top of making shit happen and that obviously includes responding to texts/calls/etc. We live in a 24/7 age of instant communication, there's no reason or excuse not to get shit done unless you don't want to.

Simple as that.

Trying to rationalize that it isn't is fooling yourself.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I delete their number as well. Girls are always on their phones, so when she takes a few hours to reply, let alone an entire day, she's clearly not interested.

Try not to make a big deal out of it. Women are nowadays inundated with messages from guys on all the different platforms they use. Your countermeasure is to spin plates. That way you won't really be up tight about this one girl not responding. You may not even realize it. Of course i would soft next after a couple of no responses.

She is busy texting Yum! with a smiley emoji back to Chad's dick pic sexting.

Quote: (10-09-2016 03:57 AM)dsalsa Wrote:  

When women don't answer to my text for more than a day I delete their number. Sometimes I think that may be I should keep it and try after a month.
I deleted more than a 100 numbers in a period of 6 months. Do you keep them or delete?

I wonder where I went wrong.

But I just drop them to low priority and send occasional mass texts of an impersonal nature.

"enjoy some life for a change, Come out, we'll be at such and such tonight @ 10 - Archie"

WIA

^ Best advice.

Too much ego on display in this thread. No need to delete numbers when girls don't show enough respect. I want pussy, not validation. That's the only calculation in play here. If that involves a restart, so be it.

Quote: (10-09-2016 07:51 PM)churros Wrote:  

^ Best advice.

Too much ego on display in this thread. No need to delete numbers when girls don't show enough respect. I want pussy, not validation. That's the only calculation in play here. If that involves a restart, so be it.

I'd argue the opposite - I try to keep my ego in check. Why should I keep a girl's number in my phone who never responded to my first text? Like I'm going to text her ages later and she's going to be like "Ah yeah, I remember this dude I never met and ain't give a fuck about two weeks ago. I'm SO totally turned on by him right now..."

She won't be. Or at least never has been in my experience. There's no point to pretending like she will ever care. I'm frankly nobody.

And yes, sending out mass texts to dozens of girls whose digits you hung onto, on the off chance that one might deign to grace you with a reply, DOES feel bad. I don't think that's very egotistical in the grand scheme of things. Just a bit of self-respect.

Keep in mind, though, that this is filtered through my experience learning game in the Northeast US. Other areas may produce different results. I found very quickly that to survive in my home territory of Boston, Providence, and sometimes NYC, I had to be ruthless.

A Boston bitch who never texts you back, is a "Never" bitch, for certain.

I've gotten bangs from dead leads. On the whole it's worth the dent to my ego. I put too much energy into each number not to squeeze every ounce of possibility.

I try to detach my ego from those initial texts. You're nothing to her? Whatever, she doesn't know you. Your only goal is to get her out and fuck her.

My self-respect is based on real life. Girls are toys.

I don't bother. Like others have said, women are on their phones all the fucking time. If she takes longer than 3 hours to text me back, and is just casual about it and offers no reasonable explanation (not just made up stupid bullshit), then I assume she's not very interested and I stop wasting my time.

I've had a few girls that have contacted me later, and got the bang out of it, but as far as I'm concerned if I send her a message, the ball is in her court, I'm not ever sending a follow up -- ever.

^ Best advice.

This is true. A good female friend of mine said I had too many "rules" dealing with women. I decided to experiment and relax these zero tolerance standards the manosphere tends to push and I've resurrected some initially dead leads into some action.

As someone who has been fucking hoes since 10th grade vs. the average guy online who just found game after his first failed marriage I can honestly say you can't just have this set of inflexible rules that women better obey or else she's gone.

I read a wild passage in "The Good Psychopath" - Do you want to get what you want? (the bang) or be seen to get what u want? (flexing your high standards, public or private).

I will bet on second text. Third is needy.

I don't save girls in my phone anymore until I've hung out with them a few times and they become someone worth remembering. If you look at my SMS app conversation history 50% is just numbers. If she goes cold on me then the conversation just gradually sinks to the bottom of the list and I completely forget about them. I generally talk to too many women these days to bother wasting time on weak leads or restarts weeks later.

Quote: (10-12-2016 07:01 AM)crunkpopeye Wrote:  

^ Best advice.

This is true. A good female friend of mine said I had too many "rules" dealing with women. I decided to experiment and relax these zero tolerance standards the manosphere tends to push and I've resurrected some initially dead leads into some action.

As someone who has been fucking hoes since 10th grade vs. the average guy online who just found game after his first failed marriage I can honestly say you can't just have this set of inflexible rules that women better obey or else she's gone.

I read a wild passage in "The Good Psychopath" - Do you want to get what you want? (the bang) or be seen to get what u want? (flexing your high standards, public or private).

I've found this to be true as well. I get more results when I totally relax my standards because so many girls are disrespectful flakes, but I have more peace of mind when I delete their numbers or call them out.

Sounds petty but there's no reason in this age of girls being glued to their smartphones 24/7 and constant social media/messaging interaction for a girl to take an entire day or even completely ignore my texts.

Yes depending on a girls mood and unstable emotional state you can just restart them but that's just absurd. I'm a grown ass man. Why the fuck would I condone another adult who couldn't even be assed out to respond to a simple text message?

I get more peace of mind and motivation to game new chicks by deleting their number. Depending on if I've fucked her or not I'll even call her out on her shit. A few times I've still had sex with the girls I called out though I advise if you care solely about results that you ignore the flakes and just try again in a week or so.

Just for me I simply can't stomach that level of flakiness and nonchalance toward my time and attention. I'd rather jerk off every now and then than force myself to deal with that.

If I don't hear back in a few days, I text something line "wait wait, slow down sweety, I can't process all the information at a time [Image: smile.gif]" and usually I get something back. Next is "I'm going for a drink, do you want to join me? I've resurrected girls with that.

So basically, don't text her again mad, or asking why is not responding. Maybe she has a boyfriend or is in the "shark week", women are like that.

And don't show needy. Let her know you have a life, she can join the fun or not, still you are going out.

It is disrespectful to not address someone, regardless of what excuse is convienient at the time. If you're going to keep their numbers after they disrespect you; you need to curve their disrespect and maintain a solid frame. The rest is up to you.

I think the deeper theme here is: what is your threshold for what you consider "disrespect" and how much are you willing to tolerate for the sake of possibly getting laid?

Things change suddenly.

She gets dumped by Chad, ovulates, has a dry spell, gets horny, wants to try your niche...

Why rule yourself out of action in a hissy fit?

Always be fishing.

I feel like a lot of "game issues" can be fixed by simply have some respect for yourself.

By respecting your self and your time, you'll naturally cast away those girls who don't respect you or your time.

If you think enough of yourself, why would you take any shit from anyone let alone someone your "trying to be with romantically"

By cultivating this self worth you will naturally act more "yourself" and give off alpha enegery

Because at that point you will be looking out for yourself (aka being selfish) which we all know girls tend to like. And it will all be genuine.

Never delete in my opinion. Sometimes, you may spam call 30 of your prospects in one night, and one of them who did not answer you before, may have just broken up and feeling very lonely. Suggest categorizing the non-responsive ones in the "Junk" folder and call them after all of your warmer prospects have passed up.

Also, if you have a cheap throw away phone that you use, you will probably end up tossing it anyway at some point.

So delete only if memory is getting low)

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates