rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat-Shaming Men Are Attracted to Me, Even Though I'm Fat

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/fat-shaming...00634.html

This chick is unreal

"I had also made the sad assumption I would be less bang-worthy for being fat. I knew there were the "hoggers" out there who make a sad sport out of screwing fat women. The mere knowledge that hogging was a thing made me afraid to sleep around without being degraded, even if not to my face"

That shit made me laugh so hard lollll

She is very stupid.

Back in my day we called it whaling, and it was a competitive sport.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

[Image: hamster2.gif]
[Image: malehamster.gif]

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

She looks likes she's hiding a hula hoop under that circus tent

[Image: c35f0e6518c6c13046132ddd352bdf8c]

1/10 WNB

How does anyone even get it up for her? These thirsty fuckers need a dose of self respect.

Only interesting and remotely useful part of that article was the knowledge that "Scumbag Fat Girl" meme exists. This shit is good:

[Image: 055.jpg]

[Image: bbd.jpg]

Anyway, this bitch is lying to herself. The guys she is allegedly getting attention from are obviously not against harpooning. They are thirsty betas with low standards and/or fetishes. She mentions her FB inbox and online dating attention especially - color me surprised. That's where weak low-standard men lurk. She also mentions that men she dated went to college and didn't appear socially inept which is somehow a qualifier that they are not desperate chumps give me a break.

She also doesn't mention at all that the men she is supposedly attracting are any sort of catch. Are they attractive? Do they have means? Is she exaggerating the fuck out of this blog post when she says "all these guys" and it's really only maybe half a dozen?

She is right that she is very fat, and certainly not "conventionally attractive." I for one would not even accept her likely amazing blowjob skills. Hamster away.

Surprisingly, the comments were not turned off like they usually do for articles like that. If you'd like to tell her something, I'm fairly certain she will read it. The reason she wrote the article was to try to get affirmation for her lifestyle.

Flipping the switches on even most Western men is going to be a loooong war. A long protracted one. Gotta dig in deep fellas, no pun intended. Yech!

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

You gotta be blackout drunk plus ten shots of 151 to make that big bitch happen. That bitch weighs 256 pounds- I am 6'4 and 257 but I hit the gym hard and I am in shape. For her to get laid the thirst is real, too fucking real.

The comments are going in on her, because the truth is always in the comments.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I mentioned a while back on here waiting in line at the bank behind an obese woman who smelt worse than, say, a dead sheep or a septic tank.

I was telling this story to a nurse I know at the gym a little while back and she said, "Oh, that' because of the Intertrigo".

It's a skin inflammation that forms in the deep crevasses of fat, due to the sweat trapped within being unable to dry, and she says its 'very common' with larger patients.

She said it's an overwhelmingly-disgusting smell, and she's used to cleaning up blood, vomit and excrement. It's strong enough for clothes and deodorant not to mask it.

You'll notice body positive activists never bring this up.

I won't link any pictures of it on the forum, but you can do an image search if you're curious. I imagine such imagery would be very confronting to Fat Activists - it can be severe enough it looks like burnt skin.

Fat shamers still want to fuck her? Okay which one of you forum members did it?

If she was one third of her current size, maybe we could talk. In the mean time, the fat shaming will continue.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

She's about a 3.

On my fat fetish scale.

Agreed. Boob's aren't big enough nor is face pretty enough to make up for the size of her.

This perfectly illustrates why it is referred to as hamster.
They tell themselves they get so much dick is because they are attractive.
Nah, it's just so easy, that's what is attractive, the ease and lack of work it takes to get between those thunder thighs.
I should know, I've done it plenty of times at 1:45am when last call goes out.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Fat would be an improvement for her. She's morbidly obese.

Since feminists push 'equality', I'm going to ask a question I often wonder:

What if a comparable man posted something like this?

Quote: (06-22-2016 12:23 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

[Image: c35f0e6518c6c13046132ddd352bdf8c]

1/10 WNB

How does anyone even get it up for her? These thirsty fuckers need a dose of self respect.

She looks like the worst kind of fat girl, too: the kind that still has small boobs. I can tolerate the chubby girls with big boobs, but I just feel pity for the girls who despite being massively overweight, still somehow only have small boobs.

Quote: (06-22-2016 11:12 PM)CRR Wrote:  

There is no such thing as a "comparable man", though. A man who's fat doesn't suffer the same major SMV hit that a fat woman does. If a fat man were getting as much pussy as this woman is allegedly getting dick, he'd be too much of a Tony Soprano style asshole to care about this kind of attention whoring. Otherwise, it'd just be a sad, fat beta, and nobody cares about betas of any weight.

Like Peter Griffin says, "Men aren't fat, only fat women are fat."

Standing rule. If you're banging a chick and the ripple from the first impact hasn't resolved by the time the second one starts, she's definitely too fat.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Looks like her fat is concentrated on her hips and thighs somehow, instead of around her mid-section. That probably helps her because we're biologically programmed to see large fat deposits around the internal organs in the thorax to be unhealthy and disgusting, because it is.

Quote: (06-22-2016 11:44 PM)Shrodax Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2016 11:12 PM)CRR Wrote:  

There is no such thing as a "comparable man", though. A man who's fat doesn't suffer the same major SMV hit that a fat woman does. If a fat man were getting as much pussy as this woman is allegedly getting dick, he'd be too much of a Tony Soprano style asshole to care about this kind of attention whoring. Otherwise, it'd just be a sad, fat beta, and nobody cares about betas of any weight.

Like Peter Griffin says, "Men aren't fat, only fat women are fat."

True to an extent, that a fat guy can do other things to overcome his lower SMV than a woman. But I would say that a fat woman can get laid far easier than a fat guy.

Or as Jim Jefferies said "Every single time a man sleeps with a lot of women, he’s called a stud. But if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, she’s called a slut, and people think this is unfair… Nah. It’s completely fair, and I’ll tell you why, alright? ‘Cause it’s fuckin’ easy to be a slut. It’s fuckin’ hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, be well-dressed, have nice shoes, and a fake job. To be a slut you just have to be there. There are fat ugly sluts out there, there are no fat ugly studs."

Perhaps a better example of the 'male equivalent' would be the following, from an ROK article:

men of low status (e.g. “betas,” “losers”, etc.) are similarly invisible to women. We can replace her complaints with the equivalent male arguments and observe their absurdity:

“Sure I’m a cheeto-munching slob who lives in my parents’ basement, has no career prospects, poor social skills, and spends all day reading the internet. But why do attractive women hate us so much? What is it about the basics of human happiness, being desired, getting easy sex with women, having female heads turn as we walk into the room that’s just not in the cards for us?”

http://www.returnofkings.com/36177/louis...acceptance

Point being, if the a guy like the one described above wrote a similar article, he'd be universally ridiculed and rightfully so.

Either way, whenever I see a woman like this, I always think of that "you had one job" meme, which is obviously to not be an obese whale. That they have obnoxious personalities and are given a platform is absolutely absurd.

Quote: (06-22-2016 03:52 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

I mentioned a while back on here waiting in line at the bank behind an obese woman who smelt worse than, say, a dead sheep or a septic tank.

I was telling this story to a nurse I know at the gym a little while back and she said, "Oh, that' because of the Intertrigo".

It's a skin inflammation that forms in the deep crevasses of fat, due to the sweat trapped within being unable to dry, and she says its 'very common' with larger patients.

She said it's an overwhelmingly-disgusting smell, and she's used to cleaning up blood, vomit and excrement. It's strong enough for clothes and deodorant not to mask it.

You'll notice body positive activists never bring this up.

I won't link any pictures of it on the forum, but you can do an image search if you're curious. I imagine such imagery would be very confronting to Fat Activists - it can be severe enough it looks like burnt skin.

This turned into a fun discussion, didn't it?

Beyond the above grossness, I want to throw in that people who aren't morbidly obese and only clock in at 50 pounds overweight can smell really, really bad too.

I grew up with an overweight brother and you don't even wanna know what it was like going in his room when he became a teenager. Even my mother didn't want to do it -- and that says something. She used to open the windows and spray this weird "apple blossom" mist to mask the smell (which didn't quite work).

This deserves its own thread, but it's such a disgusting topic I'll bet no one would want to start it.

She's fortunate that her fat deposits are around her hips & thighs as opposed to her waist & stomach.

As such I can't shake this...
Irking suspicion she gets a lot of brothers. [Image: undecided.gif] Meh!

That is one fat nasty hyena good god wnb with a fifth in me.

I wouldn't turn down a fattie blowjob. Best in my life.

Must be the over-developed jaw muscles, other than that, I can't explain it. Guess they're used to it too.