rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This forum is weak, and I'm calling Roosh out

Roosh is a self-proclaimed guru that never posts. Roosh is a guy whom lives in his dad's basement for crissakes.

He never posts, even when it's obvious guys are seeking HIS advice (for some god-awful reason). When he does post, it's these pithy little posts that add no real insight. I guess if you want to find true insight, just buy his book. Pffffft!!!!

For all you guys out there who are striving to be like Roosh, I say this: STOP RIGHT NOW. You SHOULD NOT be striving to emulate this guy. He has no job, lives in his dad's basement, and backpacked around and fucked a few women (and wrote a book about it to sell to YOU). So fucking what! I do that all the time, except I have a job, have a house, have responsibilities, have a boat, have a Harley, have securitiy, and have self-respect (among many other "haves").

Good luck with this sinking ship Roosh. And it's only sinking because you ALLOWED it to happen.

The reason I wrote this is because Roosh was called out by a woman in a thread and he never responded. A fucking man would defend his site and his beliefs. But he did neither. So I am left with no choice but to leave here. I am convinced that this site offers me nothing in terms of personal growth and sexing more women. Aside from a COUPLE other dudes, it's like the blind leading the blind around here. And I'm sick of it.

I don't need anyone on here for advice on how to get laid in South America (or anywhere else in the world for that matter). So long Roosh, and good luck with this giant fucking circle jerk.

Fortune favors the bold.

Which forum are you talking about where the chick called him out and he didn't respond?

All valid points, however I signed up for this forum after I read your tirade and I need to tell your ass to stick around. You offer some good points.

You just need to calm down dude. If you dont like what Roosh has to say or whatever then just dont get on here anymore. I read what Roosh has to say but I dont always use the advice. I use this thing personally to see what other people think about matters dealing with women. Maybe you should do the same, and give some advice of your own to everyone else that is on here. I just dont think that you need to talk shit. Calm ur ass down.

Hey baby lets go get some BBQ and get busy!
[Image: banana.gif]

I have to say, Roosh has seemed oddly absent from his own forum as of late.

X Factor I really appreciate your posts. Come back man, you were one of the most insightful posters.

I agree the forum has begun to flag a little lately.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Roosh is pretty much a badass.

Quote: (02-09-2009 09:20 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Which forum are you talking about where the chick called him out and he didn't respond?

That's what i want to know.

Otherwise, I think my post count should speak for itself. I'm not superman.

Lessons learned and lessons applied from Bang have helped me accumulate more notches in the past year than I've had in my whole life. Yes, I was in double-digits before the start of the year; so I wasn't going from 2 to 5 or whatever.

His book and site (along with Roissy) have been helpful.

lol xfactor wow you are a savage....lol.

do you mean YOU really have a car.....a HOUSE.......a BOAT.......

fknig reject. you talk some mad shit, but i would wager that you'll read my response to your "i quit" post even though...."you quit"

you fail. go ride your harley you tool haha.

btw i had secks with a girl too!!

This thread hasn't aged very well. [Image: lol.gif]

It's fascinating to go back to the early days of this forum and poke around. It not only shows how much this forum has grown and evolved, but also how much the world has changed in little less than a decade.

I hope X-factor has had luck sexing more women.

[Image: boratreu_1005643c.jpg]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

The funny part of this thread was the commenters that moaned about the decline of the forum, while it was 6 months old...

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Ugh, biggest regret was when I didn't sign up here back when I stumbled upon it in the fall of 2010.

Would have beaten out Kona for longest member!

Quote: (12-26-2017 04:50 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Ugh, biggest regret was when I didn't sign up here back when I stumbled upon it in the fall of 2010.

Would have beaten out Kona for longest member!

Speakeasy and Cleanslate are still regular posters, and would still have you beat by years. However, Cleanslate did leave for a number of years before becoming active again.

I wish I had joined sooner as well. I first visited the forum about 2 years before I joined, but for some reason, I gravitated more to ROK than RVF at that time.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

A screenshot of this thread belongs in the "Wall Victims" thread.

Roosh never posts?

What are you talking about? I see his posts in a number of threads plus he just did a four, almost five hour live stream on Christmas day yesterday on top of a pod cast a few weeks ago on top of all of the other stuff he does administrating and running things on top of all of the other projects and work that he does that we are not directly aware of or do not see immediately.

How much work do you expect out of the guy, especially on a forum with hundreds of members and thousands of messages?

Quote: (12-26-2017 12:38 PM)EvanWilson Wrote:  

Roosh never posts?

What are you talking about? I see his posts in a number of threads plus he just did a four, almost five hour live stream on Christmas day yesterday on top of a pod cast a few weeks ago on top of all of the other stuff he does administrating and running things on top of all of the other projects and work that he does that we are not directly aware of or do not see immediately.

How much work do you expect out of the guy, especially on a forum with hundreds of members and thousands of messages?

Look at the timestamp on the first post!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Talk about a rare as fuck account. X Factor not only has a rep point from Roosh, but did something that usually gets a very swift ban or at least a hard bitchslap from Roosh.

If Xfactor wanted to, he could sell that account [Image: lol.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (12-26-2017 12:38 PM)EvanWilson Wrote:  

Roosh never posts?

OP died in 2010 bruh.

Yeah I was wondering since when did Roosh start giving out rep points. Realized it was years ago when OP was likely more emotionally stable.

Quote: (12-26-2017 02:24 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Yeah I was wondering since when did Roosh start giving out rep points. Realized it was years ago when OP was likely more emotionally stable.

Thats strange because we didn't do points back then very often.

Aloha!

Does anyone else has a rep point from Roosh? On the rare occasions that he's liked my posts, I've experienced a sexy time explosion. I'm not sure how I'd react if I woke up to find a rep point from him.

Lmao @ OP
Okay...alright buddy lol

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Quote: (12-26-2017 02:34 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Does anyone else has a rep point from Roosh? On the rare occasions that he's liked my posts, I've experienced a sexy time explosion. I'm not sure how I'd react if I woke up to find a rep point from him.

My very first rep point was from Roosh. 'Twas an honour!