rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Under 21 game

Under 21 game

I haven't yet reached the drinking age, and living in Brooklyn and can get my 40, Jim Bean or Optimo without a hitch, so I haven't found the need to purchase a fake id (which is likely to be confiscated by some dick bouncer).

After taking a year off to travel, I'm back in the city with few female prospects available in my immediate social cirlce. I suggested to my boy who is facing similar issues that we start our first attempts at daygame...but this brings up another issue altogether. It's not like we can just meet this future biddie at a random bar, club or lounge.

Basically, my question is: how is a young dude supposed to get laid/meet girls when he can't get a drink?

Under 21 game

My initial thought would be to do whatever you have to do to get one or two bars on lockdown so that they'll let you slide by.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Under 21 game

One of my NYC girls' girlfriend is 27 and has been dating a 19 year old with a fake ID. He's passable for 21 and held his own when we went out in manhattan.

You can always pre-game before you go out too.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Under 21 game

In Brooklyn, there are people out in the street everywhere. You've got the mall, the subway, a million parks, museums, coffee shops, you name it. Just because it's not a bar doesn't mean you can't approach. Also, nothing like a park or a museum to keep a date on the inexpensive side. Bring a flask.

And like Chad says, BK is filled with dive bars. It's been a while since I turned 21, but surely your peers know where some of them are. Ask around.

Under 21 game

I'm 20 but I've had a fake since I was 17. When I go out with buddies who aren't 21 and don't have ID's we go to places that are 18 to enter. Never been to Brooklyn but I assume you can find a venue that allows 18 year olds. Then pregame hard and have a friend slip you drinks while you are there.

Pubs and restaurant type bars are usually the places where the bartenders check ID's instead of having a bouncer check at the door. Obviously they aren't the best venues to pick up but can work well if you are going out with a girl you met on the street. I personally hate loud clubs and prefer taking a girl to a quiet pub or dive bar.

Exactly what Chad said, do whatever you can to lock down a place or two. I guarantee you know someone who knows someone who works as a bartender/bouncer. It's a small world.

Under 21 game

you should read this similar thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4369.h...ight=flask
G also wrote about this:
http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/05/thr...-move.html
http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/05/bud...-move.html

pubs and restaurant bars are more for dates. I'm young also so I would recommend day gaming them, gaming them at the beach, on the street, at house parties, street fairs, and basically anywhere you run into them, and then schedule a date if you can't get a one night night. House Parties are probably the best places to meet girls you can set up dates with, since you said you have a solid social circle, or better yet try for a one night stand.

When you do set up dates, take them back to your place to pregame before the date if you can, and then go out for the date and come back. Pregaming at your house does 2 things:

First, it breaks down a psychological barrier she has of going to your crib so she won't be as hesitant back to your place after the date since she's been there before and feels somewhat comfortable and familiar with it.

Second, if things are going well and your game is tight you get try to close before the date at your place, or at least get physical.

Third, no1's gonna bust you 4 drinking in your house.

As long as you don't go to flashy clubs where the doormen look like dicks, no one should take your fake i.d should you choose to get one. I've been around Brooklyn a fair amount, not as much as Manhattan though, and I've never had mine confiscated. If you still want to find places that you can get alcohol at, most of the "cozier" sushi bars in lower Manhattan don't card, and they're usually more intimate anyway, and there are always BYOB restaurants. Some of my friends recommend BYOB hookah dates, but I'm not really into that...

Under 21 game

Talking about under 21..anybody know how can i find under21 parties in new york or anywhere in the states? I mean them reggaetone parties or just parties where girls will be whining on you the whole night. The younger they are, the freakier they are.