rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Leave Behind"

The "Leave Behind"

Since this has been happening to me lately -- amped up even more than usual -- I thought it would be a worthy topic of discussion.

When women know you have options, they love to implement the "leave behind" as a means to keep some sort of connection with you, see you sooner than they probably would have been able to, and mark territory as a reminder to other females that you have other females.

Here are some common places women like to use for the leave behind:
  • windowsill overlooking your bed
  • underneath your bed
  • couch crevices
  • bathroom sink or toilet
  • kitchen counter top
  • change/cup holder/compartment underneath radio in your car
  • on the side of or underneath the passenger seat in your car
The majority of the time they will leave things in places that you wouldn't regularly look for things, and many of these places also happen to be ones that other girls would likely come in contact with -- i.e. the passenger side of your car.

The next time a girl leaves a pair of shoes underneath your passenger seat, her earrings on the windowsill in your bedroom, or her hair brush somehow falls into the crevices of your couch, don't think this is accidental, this is intentional, and should never be classified as innocuous.

The "Leave Behind"

Tne girlfriend of a guy i know found a girl's sunglasses in the glove compartment of his car.

Alot of girls leave their hair ties behind

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (06-13-2011 10:51 PM)jariel Wrote:  

The next time a girl leaves a pair of shoes underneath your passenger seat, her earrings on the windowsill in your bedroom, or her hair brush somehow falls into the crevices of your couch, don't think this is accidental, this is intentional, and should never be classified as innocuous.

Certainly has to be at least subconscious

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The "Leave Behind"

in addition to earrings sometimes girls have left strands of hair on my couch and bed. Either their doing it subconsciously, doing it to mark territory, or they need to switch shampoo [Image: confused.gif]. i'm sure though that if one girl noticed a couple long strands of hair on your furniture though or on your pillow she would start imagining all the other chicks pining after you.

The "Leave Behind"

Girls always leave hairpins at my place. I find them all over the place all the time. I gather them in the drawer of my nightstand, I must have dozens of them here. The other day, one of my girls saw one of them on the floor and said: "Look, I must have forgotten it here." Then, thinking again: "or some other girl?". To what I answered: "We can safely assume it's either one of the other. It's probably not one of my male friends who left it here."

Also sometimes they leave articles of clothing and I can't make out to whom they belong, so unless they ask for them, I just hide them away. Or, after a while, just give them to a girl that I think is not gonna get all worked up and vexed about it.

The "Leave Behind"

Quote:Quote:

Girls always leave hairpins at my place. I find them all over the place all the time.

This right here. It's always the hairpin.

I'm not kidding when I do a top to bottom search of my place after a girl leaves. While it's not the end of the world if I get "caught," I don't want a girl to have any conclusive evidence of my philandering.

The "Leave Behind"

I have to scour my car, bedroom, and bathroom every time a girl comes over because it really is like they're marking their territory (almost animalistic). My main girl found a blonde hair on the crotch of my jeans the other day (along with scratches on my back) and I was lucky to be able to play it off.

It's often a calculated move, but I think sometimes it's subconscious. Rarely if ever an accident.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The "Leave Behind"

Hairpins seem almost accidental even though everyone knows it's on purpose. When they leave something valuable it is an obvious excuse to see you again.

From my experience, I've noticed the less attractive they are, the more they leave behind. After a long night of drinking, I hooked up with somewhat of a whale (sorry guys it happens to the best of us). She left her necklace on my dresser, earrings on the window sill, and a bra under my bed. When they know you are too good for them they will try anything to see you again.

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (06-14-2011 05:29 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Hairpins seem almost accidental even though everyone knows it's on purpose. When they leave something valuable it is an obvious excuse to see you again.

From my experience, I've noticed the less attractive they are, the more they leave behind. After a long night of drinking, I hooked up with somewhat of a whale (sorry guys it happens to the best of us). She left her necklace on my dresser, earrings on the window sill, and a bra under my bed. When they know you are too good for them they will try anything to see you again.
hahaha, hilarious overkill. That said, for the girls that otherwise wouldn't return, one could 'misplace' something of value of hers. A girl who's too ashamed to keep in touch otherwise would. Encourages her to give you a second chance.

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (06-13-2011 10:51 PM)jariel Wrote:  

The majority of the time they will leave things in places that you wouldn't regularly look for things, and many of these places also happen to be ones that other girls would likely come in contact with -- i.e. the passenger side of your car.

Is it just me or does every girl look around the passenger side of your car? I think the reason for looking is right here; they're checking if other girls have left something behind... like it's secret girl code to stash something in these places for other girls to see, marking their territory... I can almost hear David Attenborough describing this nature.

The "Leave Behind"

I guess the beta move would be leaving something of yours at her place, like George Costanza leaving his fur hat at the chick's apartment in Seinfeld.

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (06-14-2011 05:29 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

LOL! Imagine how ugly a girl would have to be to behind her stock portfolio or Faberge egg.

I think I mentioned in another thread how a good friend of mind kept a wicker basket of shit that girls would leave behind at his place. He had a few real gems, like an expensive-looking watch, but the lion's share of the booty was various types of hair-tying products. The sheer variety of hair items I've found in my car and under my bed is pretty hilarious.

I used to keep a cup of different-colored toothbrushes under my sink. When I had a regular coming over, I would take her toothbrush out as a sort of courtesy. I thought it was a nice thing to do at the time. One time, a girl asked me about them and I said I saved all of my old toothbrushes to scrub things. Loop closed.

I use a small MAG flashlight to create an oblique lighting source (in a very dim room) to find and remove traces of other girls from my place. Call me crazy, but if there's trace, I want it to be because I left it there.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (06-14-2011 07:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I guess the beta move would be leaving something of yours at her place, like George Costanza leaving his fur hat at the chick's apartment in Seinfeld.

Believe or not, I actually did the "leave behind" by complete accident once. Quite frankly, I think it got me laid. I left my watch on this girl's nightstand--which, at the risk of sounding too graphic, I often take off to finger or intensely fondle a chick, lest I scratch up her thighs etc. The encounter ended rather flatly, and I assumed that I wouldn't get the bang (or a subsequent meeting) based on the "tone" and "feel" at the end. Oh well, I figured.

Imagine my surprise when I got a call from her telling me I'd left my watch. I invited her to a drink at a bar near her place to do the property transfer (and show my appreciation for "rescuing" my "lucky watch")--with a "false time-constraint" that I couldn't stay very long. I patched up my oversights from the last time and closed the deal that night. [Image: pimp.gif]

Maybe there's something to the move. [Image: lol.gif]

The "Leave Behind"

how's this for a leave behind? this girl that ended the dry spell just came over at around three. i didnt want her to stick around so i told her i had to leave around 6. So i pretended to drive to another city and when i came back i went to the bathroom and found her bikini top and bottom on my bathroom counter/sink. Good thing i didnt leave to pick up and bring a girl back to my place

The "Leave Behind"

Am I the only one who doesn't see an issue when girls leave things behind? I guess I see it as a subtle form of pre-qualifying if a new girl sees some artifacts of the previous one.

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (06-14-2011 04:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Girls always leave hairpins at my place. I find them all over the place all the time.

This right here. It's always the hairpin.

I'm not kidding when I do a top to bottom search of my place after a girl leaves. While it's not the end of the world if I get "caught," I don't want a girl to have any conclusive evidence of my philandering.

You should probably stop going on TV then mate. [Image: lol.gif]

Last girl who came over here left her eyeliner in my room and said to me she'll get it next time. I threw it away and stopped speaking to her.

The "Leave Behind"

It's always hairpins. I don't mind though, it just raises my value in the eyes of other chicks.

The "Leave Behind"

I have the opposite thing happen to me: women borrow things with promises to return them. They want CDs or old vinyl, or leave wearing my clothes because "I'm coooold!" Then you have to invite them over if you want your stuff back.

I have someone coming over next weekend to return a sweatshirt I've really missed. That's pretty much the only reason I'm having her over...

The "Leave Behind"

I've got a girl that left her top at my place last night and left those makeup remover tissues. She knows there is another girl who is coming to visit me in the weekend, she left all this shit to mark her territory.

I was so naive when I was younger and didn't even know this kind of thing was female trick. I had a ONS with a girl who wore glasses all the time, she ended up leaving her glasses in my room! How can you forget your glasses if you wear them every day. The idiot I was thought it was just a case of her forgetting haha

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (03-22-2013 04:56 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Am I the only one who doesn't see an issue when girls leave things behind? I guess I see it as a subtle form of pre-qualifying if a new girl sees some artifacts of the previous one.

Wow, old thread brought back to life.

Whether girls do it on purpose or not is really irrelevant. They do it, a LOT. Even if they don't, you should do a decently thorough sweep of your bedroom at minimum.

Long ago I thought that the right approach was to ask them, until I almost got burned by handing a girl a shirt that wasn't hers. I barely managed to avoid the blow up by playing it off like it must've belonged to my roommate's female friend who stayed with us and it must've got mixed up in the laundry (since I found it on my pile of clean laundry).

Now, if a girl leaves something at my place that isn't significantly valuable it goes IMMEDIATELY in the trash. I'm not kidding. Hair ties, bobby pins, basic clothes, panties, bras, whatever! If she hasn't asked me about it and it's not a nice/expensive piece of clothing, it's going in the trash. If it's really nice, it'll go in a drawer hidden until the next time they're over and I'll return it with a stern admonishment to not leave things at my place or next time it's going in the trash (I can't be bothered to keep track of other people's stuff).

Actually, since I have a lot of guests at my place on a regular basis, I have a similar policy for things that friends leave at my place. They get a text asking them if they left the item at my house and if they don't follow up within a week or two to pick up the item, that item is mine (say it's a nice towel, pair of trunks, sweatshirt, etc...) or it goes in the trash. I don't have time/energy to keep track of other people's things. The only exception is for REALLY good friends.

Those are the obvious things, though. The things that are more difficult are getting rid of hairs, snail trails on the sheets, and panties tossed in the heat of the moment that end up hidden under the bed or between your normal bedroom stuff. You've gotta go CSI on your bedroom or you know that the next girl will go CSI for you and you'll be fucked.

I think that items left behind CAN work as a pre-selection with the right girl and with the right frame, but that should only ever be a fall back. If it's not the right girl you'll be fucked (and not in the good way). Much better to just keep your place clean and bare of other girl's shit. This isn't a college frathouse.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

The "Leave Behind"

I just thought of this... Isn't when she's at your place a little late to be building attraction with preselection? She's probably already decided to sleep with you or already slept with you, so I guess its time for comfort. Or you can use it to set the frame that you're a player and she won't get any commitment, haha.

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (03-22-2013 02:54 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

I just thought of this... Isn't when she's at your place a little late to be building attraction with preselection? She's probably already decided to sleep with you or already slept with you, so I guess its time for comfort. Or you can use it to set the frame that you're a player and she won't get any commitment, haha.

This is almost always with girls I'm already dating who may have an idea that I date other girls, but I don't throw in their face that I'm fucking other girls. Girls want to act like sluts, but don't want to feel like sluts. Seeing other girl's stuff instantly puts them on the defensive. Not something you want with a girl in your house.

Even a new girl doesn't want to see some other girl's panties in your bedroom. That's BAD in almost all cases.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

The "Leave Behind"

I had a fat girl store her makeup bag in my bathroom mirror. I had no idea until after second and last bang when she told me she left it.

The "Leave Behind"

I moved my bed the other day to do some "spring cleaning" and found about half a dozen of those elastic hair scrunchie things down along the baseboard. I guess it's a good thing no girl has ever peered down there during sex or afterwards [Image: lol.gif]

The "Leave Behind"

Quote: (03-22-2013 05:09 PM)slothpiece Wrote:  

I had a fat girl store her makeup bag in my bathroom mirror. I had no idea until after second and last bang when she told me she left it.

Why are you banging fat girls?